The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 08-01-2005, 05:12 PM
Screw Yew

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
JB, pls advice

Hi all bros.. i'm pretty new to the JB scene... need some friendly advice from experienced chiongsters... I've been to 2 lounge as "sentosa" (is this how u spell?) lately.... apart for the RM 100 required to bang the girls in the room located right beside the lounge, the girl asked me for extra tips... i gave her RM 30. during my 2nd visit, i did not fuck the girls since i was low on cash... so i gave her RM20 and the towel man kept coming in, which i gave RM1 every of his visit.... old aunties also came and asked for tips... and it's a HELL lot of them... like 8 in a row... which in the end i gave RM20 to be split amoung themselves...

can anyone advice me on how much tips to give on girls after fucking, and girls if you did not fuck them... also let me know the amount of tips which u guys give to towel men and aunties... i don't wish to under tip them and make a lousy name of myself and neither do i wish to spoil market rate by over-tipping... pls advice, many thanks...

ps.. if possible i hope someone can recommend good some places to go to too... not too expensive... hopefully not above RM 300
Old 08-01-2005, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 950 / Power: 22
ryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to behold
Question Re: JB, pls advice

have you tried reading up the following threads?????

Golden Million FR & Pricing Guide

Devil's JB FR

Sakuraaaaaa Fr?????

Li Xin LSB
如果留下多一秒鐘 可以減少明天想你的痛
我會願意放下所有 交換任何一絲絲可能的佔有
Old 08-01-2005, 08:35 PM
Screw Yew

Re: JB, pls advice

none really answer my questions...
Old 08-01-2005, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 20
MachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Screw Yew
none really answer my questions...
Okay lah. Let me answer you. Actually all the answers can be found from all the Lsb's thread. You must go through them first before asking in case you repeat the same questions again. Take note that below is just a rough guideline and is only the average rate.

Tips for towel guy = You can tell him politely that you doesn't want any towel if he keeps on coming in. But if you want to tip him, RM1 is more than enough.

Tips for lady who sit with you (petting included) = You can tip whatever you want as long as you are happy. Usually, Singaporean will tip around RM20-RM30 depending on how long the girl accompany you. If you really like her, by all means you can give her more but just don't spoil the market by giving too much.

Tips for girls who sit with you (didn't do anything and just chit chat only) = You can just tip RM5 - RM10 depending on whether you can click with her and how long she chit-chat with you. Of course you can give more if you want. Again, just don't spoil the market.

Tips for aunties (chit-chat) = RM1 - RM2
Tips for aunties (didn't even see before) = RM1 or nothing

Tips for girls who go "Upstairs" with you = Usually after bonking with the girl in the room, you are not obliged to give her any more tips. But as I said, if her service is really good, by all means, you can tip her as much as you want as long as you are happy...

As for other nice LSBs in JB, just go through the forum and you will be able to find some information from here. Remember to go through the forum first before posting such questions in case you get flamed...

Old 08-01-2005, 09:05 PM
freeonli

which LSB did u go?

try APOLLO 2...
use to be my regular hangout.....
Still very happening now....
Old 08-01-2005, 09:12 PM
Samster

MachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeonli
which LSB did u go?

try APOLLO 2...
use to be my regular hangout.....
Still very happening now....
I find that the new girls in AP2 cannot make it, especially those who have just been here in less than 2 weeks... Maybe can try AP1 near BlueWave. They have happy hours there and they have new girls recently as well...
Old 08-01-2005, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachoDevilX
I find that the new girls in AP2 cannot make it, especially those who have just been here in less than 2 weeks... Maybe can try AP1 near BlueWave. They have happy hours there and they have new girls recently as well...
I notice this AP1 opens as early as 3.00pm. I passed there few times when visiting Merlin Inn & BW. Is it safe to cheong there alone - any advise and the damage occurs.
Old 08-01-2005, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantic_tk
I notice this AP1 opens as early as 3.00pm. I passed there few times when visiting Merlin Inn & BW. Is it safe to cheong there alone - any advise and the damage occurs.
Yup. But then most of the girls will be in at around 5pm onwards.. Usually if the Captains see that there are customers coming in and if there are not enough girls, they will activate the girls to the LSB. It's definitely safe to cheong there alone. As for damage wise, it's around the same as AP2. AP1 and AP2 belongs to the same boss. They have just changed their mangement.

it's better to cheong with other bros since it's more economical to share the room and beer charges...

Old 09-01-2005, 12:23 AM
Screw Yew

i went to 99.... it's near sakura.. a little walk away from hotel sentosa... coz i know one of the co-owner of the place... used to chiong geylang till i discover the beauty of jb... in geylang, girls speaks little or no english.. rarely u get one who can converse well and it's like fuck and bye... but for jb, even though they can speak english but their standard of chinese is very very decent... easy to converse... i'm also TOTALLY against PRC girls... i can't stand the mainland china eccent... malaysia, truely asia lol...
Old 09-01-2005, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 950 / Power: 22
ryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Okay lah. Let me answer you. Actually all the answers can be found from all the Lsb's thread. You must go through them first before asking in case you repeat the same questions again. Take note that below is just a rough guideline and is only the average rate.

As for other nice LSBs in JB, just go through the forum and you will be able to find some information from here. Remember to go through the forum first before posting such questions in case you get flamed...

spoon feeding time again ah?????
如果留下多一秒鐘 可以減少明天想你的痛
我會願意放下所有 交換任何一絲絲可能的佔有
Old 09-01-2005, 03:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1259 / Power: 22
draken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud of

Quote:

sianzz... recently been to gm ... their beer money like more and more ex liao.. 3 pax.. 1 jug beer plus the misc fruits & penuts.. amounting to rm 280+ ..
Old 09-01-2005, 03:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1523 / Power: 23
Reaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant future

piangs...GM out to tok people again ah.......anyway....if you go alone or with frends to lsb.....just instruct the captain "No call no in" it basically means tat only people you call are allowed to come in...excpet for the captain wen he brings gers in for you to view.....learnt this trick in AP2 and it really cuts the cost and interruptions by all the unwanted people wen you want to get to know your ger better

CHEERS
Old 09-01-2005, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by draken
sianzz... recently been to gm ... their beer money like more and more ex liao.. 3 pax.. 1 jug beer plus the misc fruits & penuts.. amounting to rm 280+ ..
Actually it's a tradein. The beer in GM is ex but the bonking is 50% cheaper compared to AP2 since AP2 doesn't have happy hours. But then AP1 has happy hours and the drinks are cheaper. So, which one do you think is more valued? I will think it's AP1.

Old 09-01-2005, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper
piangs...GM out to tok people again ah.......anyway....if you go alone or with frends to lsb.....just instruct the captain "No call no in" it basically means tat only people you call are allowed to come in...excpet for the captain wen he brings gers in for you to view.....learnt this trick in AP2 and it really cuts the cost and interruptions by all the unwanted people wen you want to get to know your ger better

CHEERS
Everywhere you can apply this "No call no in" instructions but sometimes the captains will still have to look into the room once in a while to make sure that there are no "special" activites going on. They have to ensure so that the customers can go "upstairs" and hence, the captains can get comissions out of there. And they also have to ensure that the girls are doing their part to make the customers high...
Old 09-01-2005, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1553 / Power: 22
FatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant future

Usually the girl you bring upstairs or next door, will get RM70 from the RM100 you have paid.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1