The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2015, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Help! Need Advise (think I have STD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTan View Post
Gonorrhea can infect the penis (more accurately urethra), vagina (more accurately cervix), throat and rectum. So contact with any of these areas can give you gonorrhea.

For example, if she has gonorrhea of the anus and you do annulingus, you get gonorrhea of the throat. etc

Gonorrhea can also infect the joints.

Which also means testing for gonorrhea is site specific. In other words, if you want to look for gonorrhea in the penis you do a urine test. If you want to look for it in the throat you swab the throat etc. Most people have the mistaken impression that if you do a urine test for gonorrhea and it is negative, you do not have gonorrhea. This is not true. You may have it in the throat or anus if these areas were exposed. Eg she licked your ass.

Fortunately, treatments for gonorrhea will fix it no matter where it is.
Treatment for G is only high dosage of antibiotics...usually 10 days dosage...

just experienced some discomfort...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 07-07-2015, 09:37 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 11
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
Thanks Big Sexy and Doc for the clarification...ref to the young man case, that sounds real scary considering he is in a low risk group..did he ever found out how he was actually infected?
Must be one of his GF lor. But this kind of case ask also no use. They will either deny or accuse you of spreading to them instead.
Old 02-10-2015, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DonFranks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTan View Post
Must be one of his GF lor. But this kind of case ask also no use. They will either deny or accuse you of spreading to them instead.
Very true and well said
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1