The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-01-2006, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 19
Kyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud of
Re: Ann Kok in 9pm show TCS8

Quote:
Originally Posted by aikoN79
err.. why is she like very tulan in the show ?? wat the show all about ? i never watch
Story is about a mother and her 3 lovely daughters' love lives. The plot is really nothing new, but you have a package of Jacelyn Tay, Ann Kok and not to mention Fiona Xie all in one.

Just in case you have not catch it, tonite is the final episode.
Old 27-01-2006, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 23
Artic is a Helpful and Caring SamsterArtic is a Helpful and Caring SamsterArtic is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Being an actress....if you are willing to strip, you will succeed
Old 27-01-2006, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 21
alphonsus is one of the Best!alphonsus is one of the Best!alphonsus is one of the Best!alphonsus is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang076
From what I know, No.1 Ah Jie is Zoe Tay, No.2 = Fann Wong , No.3 =Jacelyn Tay
Thanks Bro Ang076. Off-topic abit, I think Jacelyn will be KO soon (after her outburst against doing danerous stunts for charity show)
Old 27-01-2006, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1168 / Power: 19
ragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud of

if this is the pic you guys want, pls up my point..
Old 27-01-2006, 04:28 PM
napster

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnarclaw
if this is the pic you guys want, pls up my point..
if this is not the pic we want, can zap?
Old 27-01-2006, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1168 / Power: 19
ragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud of

Thanks you to all the bros who up my point..
Old 27-01-2006, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

the last pix is not from the show?? i watch 3 times the rerun (vcr) but cannot find the scene ler??
Old 27-01-2006, 05:55 PM
bangkoktonight

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl
the last pix is not from the show?? i watch 3 times the rerun (vcr) but cannot find the scene ler??
try watching the 4th time....maybe can find the scene de.
Old 27-01-2006, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Ann Kok in 9pm show TCS8

This Ann Kok in bikini is not from this 9 pm show, but Star Idol variety show where Ann Kok play secretary to crazy tycoon played by San Yow..

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl
Old 27-01-2006, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doenitz79
Anyone remember her attire in the 1996 Star Awards?

The semi-Transparent blouse with her black bra if i am not wrong?

How can i forget?

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 27-01-2006, 06:40 PM
Samster

asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

i think the blouse is yellow somemore.. lol
Old 27-01-2006, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1438 / Power: 23
Michael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud of

All i rem is long long time ago, got a Cat150 gal in GL who looks like Ann Kok! Hahaha... Wonder any bros rem her? Of coz I screwed her before lah... the Cat150... Not Ann Kok...
Old 27-01-2006, 08:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 22
horsepunter is one of the Best!horsepunter is one of the Best!horsepunter is one of the Best!

When you watched the show, u will realise that all the betrayer aka those that quit Mediacorp and join Channel U are given the bad guy/gal role. The actor that act in holland village ( cant rem his name ), ann kok, the actress that act as mistress ( again cant rem her name ) and last one the actress that set up alex To. All these actor/actress are betrayer and now joined back the station after the merger. I think they are given the bad guy role as a punishment. Lan lan has to take lah, if not how to survive. Bad role better than cho bo lan and get no pay. Ann Kok is the worst, have to flash herself and take up the worst role in the show. But her acting is quite good but I agreed that she really aged a lot.
Old 27-01-2006, 08:19 PM
Samster

Old 27-01-2006, 08:22 PM
Samster

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1