The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 17-12-2009, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
DarkGuardian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aveiro7 View Post

I created a profile on DIA and camped. Sometimes I'll search and look for potential targets. A word of caution: I've daily messages of "Hi", "You cute" and "How are you?" everyday from those in the Philippines. Just ignore those that don't stay in Singapore. And never ever send money to them - as taught by the pros earlier in this thread.

Finally found one who was interested. Picture looked really good and profile had the word "naughty". She's a student here on holiday.

So after a few days of sms-ing and calling, we finally decided to meet at her hotel. I booked a room and we went in. KNN she's not like the picture. A bit plump and definitely not my type.

But bo pian, first time bo experience so don't dare to reject. We tcss in the room for a while then I asked her to lie on the bed. We did a bit of kissing and petting then start liao. Then the bombshell - her da yi ma is here. Walan! Waste my time. Then I asked her to "eat ice cream". We spent almost 2 hours in the room. I cummed twice with two treatments of the most intense BJs I ever had. First shot I CIM and she was taken aback. Second shot I just let her know then cum into a towel.

No number to pass on because I'm a f-er. I deleted her number and totally ignored all missed calls and SMS until she gave up. Not a pinoy I will RTF.
Dude, I'm just hazarding a guess here, but did the girl's name on the profile happen to start with an M and end with a Y? If it's a yes then it seems we know the same person, though you have the advantage of upping her; as for me, I arranged to meet her at some mall near her hotel, but when I saw her size I double-timed the fuck out of there before she could see me. Too plump for my liking, and the pity is that she looked kinda cute in her profile photo.
Old 18-12-2009, 01:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 15
Aveiro7 is a name known to allAveiro7 is a name known to allAveiro7 is a name known to allAveiro7 is a name known to allAveiro7 is a name known to allAveiro7 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkGuardian View Post
Dude, I'm just hazarding a guess here, but did the girl's name on the profile happen to start with an M and end with a Y? If it's a yes then it seems we know the same person, though you have the advantage of upping her; as for me, I arranged to meet her at some mall near her hotel, but when I saw her size I double-timed the fuck out of there before she could see me. Too plump for my liking, and the pity is that she looked kinda cute in her profile photo.
You got it. She's deleted from my memory already so that's how bad it was. Literally close eyes and did the deed. You're one lucky dude to escape safely.
Old 18-12-2009, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6221 / Power: 17
Shoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond repute

Discard away those r not your type n move on for better. There are alot of pinas in DIA.
Old 18-12-2009, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 23
dirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of light

Yo bros anybody got experience with this phili called Sabrina from DIA? She claims she is some basketball player representing her country and ofw in her profile,but she's actually a maid working in sixth ave? she contacted me of her own accord,wanna know if any bros here had any experience wif her? thnks in advance...
Old 18-12-2009, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future
Red face Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk_diggler View Post
Yo bros anybody got experience with this phili called Sabrina from DIA? She claims she is some basketball player representing her country and ofw in her profile,but she's actually a maid working in sixth ave? she contacted me of her own accord,wanna know if any bros here had any experience wif her? thnks in advance...
Search thru DIA...couldnt find anyone with that name Maybe she use another name there..
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 19-12-2009, 05:27 AM
Samster

Shoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk_diggler View Post
I got her contact. Still at oversea no chance to bonk her. Will mit her wen i back then tell u. Her profile sabrina73. Never try a basketball player b4, wonder how she perform on my balls. Just recall tat i had pass her contact to some bros here, but till now no fr. Wondering y?
Old 19-12-2009, 06:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
special_ops deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just sharing a experience on screwing own maid many years ago...

had a maid back then when i was 17.. having holidays during that period, so everyday stay at home nothing to do, shoot spider web lo.. KNN, come to think of it..not right lerhz, everyday shoot spiderweb not healthy.. a man got to do what a man got to do ..^^ so DING! "Ling Chi Yi Dong" find my own maid to talk cock sing song as she was cleaning up my room.. Days passed, feeling fucking horny and BTH liaoz, picked up my courage & popped the golden question.."eh lina, help me to masturbate lerhx" at 1st she was reluctant to do it.. but after some persuasion, she gave in and gave me a "bu bu tong tong" de hj ... ok la.. better than nothing..from that day on.. ho seh liaoz.. on and off help me wank. Then one day friend jio go drinking, then come back 3am liaoz.. wah.. a bit drunk drunk one..slung down on my armchair feeling abit horny.. hmmm... slowly sneak into her room and touched her gently.. she stirred a little and went "ya?" so i asked "lina, want to have sex?" wah she jumped out of her bed & went to the door so i thought wah this time bao si liaoz bao si liaoz.. (note my parents were just next door sleeping) who knows she went to check my parents door then come back and lock the door..come back then say "ok" .. abit drunk and super horny .. of cuz fast hand fast leg take off her clothes and mine .. wah touch for few mins only. her pussy like waterfall already.. dun waste time liaoz, faster put my already hard until cannot hard dick in .. pump and pump till i cum on her tummy.. woot go wash up then had a good sleep .. of cuz from then on.. hj upgrade level to fj .. still missed the good old times =).. cheers ..
Old 19-12-2009, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future
Red face Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoot To Target View Post
Just recall tat i had pass her contact to some bros here, but till now no fr. Wondering y?
Bro. Shoottotarget. Thanks for passing the contact to me but I have yet to call her.
Just check her pic @ DIA today....Not my meat leh....
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 19-12-2009, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
Bro. Shoottotarget. Thanks for passing the contact to me but I have yet to call her.
Just check her pic @ DIA today....Not my meat leh....
Wat abt tis pina name lourene also from DIA. Check her profile. Tis 1 i bonk b4 i go oversea, now i still received her msg.
Old 19-12-2009, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

wow so many of u guys into DIA these days .. LOL ...

did u guys post yr pic? i tried ctc d swee ones but no reply. it's usually those CMI ones who reply. for d local gals, well i think they r more interested in d angmos. u see some desperate local gals who are online everyday.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 19-12-2009, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Balconet Demi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting new platforms to explore!
Old 19-12-2009, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
wow so many of u guys into DIA these days .. LOL ...

did u guys post yr pic? i tried ctc d swee ones but no reply. it's usually those CMI ones who reply. for d local gals, well i think they r more interested in d angmos. u see some desperate local gals who are online everyday.
The worst r those shemale in DIA 4 24hrs. But seriously some really cant tell tat they are shemale if they dun intro themselves.
Old 19-12-2009, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 20
beachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
The worst r those shemale in DIA 4 24hrs. But seriously some really cant tell tat they are shemale if they dun intro themselves.
Thanks to brudder shoot to target for the contact....i manage to on liao..anyway ..she smart already..know how to ask me bring her shopping 1st...so i buy her a S$20 dress....think after this will not look for her anymore...finding new target.
Old 19-12-2009, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachboii View Post
Thanks to brudder shoot to target for the contact....i manage to on liao..anyway ..she smart already..know how to ask me bring her shopping 1st...so i buy her a S$20 dress....think after this will not look for her anymore...finding new target.
U r welcum. In my DIA mailbox everyday flood with pinos msg, n they r from philippines. Too far cant interest me. Let me teach all bros here the pina words i love u here MAHAL KITA. In case u need it 2 smoke the pinas gal u wan 2 bonk.
Old 19-12-2009, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
U r welcum. In my DIA mailbox everyday flood with pinos msg, n they r from philippines. Too far cant interest me. Let me teach all bros here the pina words i love u here MAHAL KITA. In case u need it 2 smoke the pinas gal u wan 2 bonk.
hey bro, u seem to be a veteran in DIA .. .. any pretty ones u managed to up or date so far? i think it's quite obvious many of them r FLs. there was one chio one but residing in phils ... say she's poor (common tagline) n need support herself while she study. she's wkg as an webcam stripper ... u can ask her do what she wants .. pay USD50. i thk that's crazy!

yeah ... there r many SHEMALES lurking around. fr pic, u may not be able to diff their sex. N u no need to msg them, they will msg u .. .

btw care to share yr trade secret how u managed to get so many contacts? usually i juz use d 'Search Engine' .. n click on those online, with photos n in S'pore now.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1