The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 13-05-2009, 06:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Hardtobeat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

I'm giving it a go ! Asked her to be a little tougher on me this time - we'll see how THAT goes . . Quoting myself: "Be careful what you ask for" !!
Old 17-05-2009, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ahboonkia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

guys... anybody knows where did M from parkview move to?? call the recep and found out she's not workin there anymore... thanks..
Old 17-05-2009, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 19
Schrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

She had a couple of places in mind just before leaving but hadn't quite decided - will check with her and update you guys when I find out.
Old 18-05-2009, 07:50 AM
Samster

ahboonkia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
She had a couple of places in mind just before leaving but hadn't quite decided - will check with her and update you guys when I find out.
Thanks bro!!
Old 18-05-2009, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
sekkingtham deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros here received any reply from Mistress Nurie and Mistress Jasmine regarding confirming their trip to Spore on 20th May 2009 ? - that is this coming Wednesday.
Old 19-05-2009, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
McWoof0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Didnt book a session with them.. will be serving mistress aria instead..

Old 19-05-2009, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Repent-less deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sekkingtham View Post
Any bros here received any reply from Mistress Nurie and Mistress Jasmine regarding confirming their trip to Spore on 20th May 2009 ? - that is this coming Wednesday.
Yes, session on Thursday.
Old 20-05-2009, 03:58 PM
Samster

My session with them is confirmed for today and they still have not given me the hotel they will be staying in Singapore. :-((
Old 20-05-2009, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
jss10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey bros .. will appreciate a pm with contact with aria ... or for that matter ... anyone! Thanks.
Old 22-05-2009, 02:27 PM
Samster

FR on Mistress Nurie and Mistress Jasmine

Ding dong on their hotel room door bell and once inside the hotel room they straight away commanded poor me to bring Nurie's boots to her and wear them for her. Nurie is a very beautiful woman - in my opinion lah haha. Anyway, after that, poor me was commanded to strip totally naked ! And ropes were then tied to all my limbs and the other end of the ropes were tied to the bed that i am lying on. Then my dick was tied with ropes too ! - just like what you see on their websites.

Following that, Jasmine put on her strapon and start to penetrate my poor ass with it ! At the same time, Nurie was squeezing and squeezing my nipples - they like to squeeeeeeeeze slave's nipples and slaaaaap my buttock now and then throughout the session - haha hehe. Nurie also used a vibrator to tickle my dick and nipples. hoho.

Next, they untied me and then instead tied me to a chair with me sitting on the chair. My nipples and dick are now clipped with pegs. Nurie then told me to play a game of guessing with her and asked me how many pegs are clipped on my nipples and dick. Of course poor me don't know how many because they used their hands to cover up the pegs so how can i see got how many le??? Nurie say hor if I guess corrrectly hor I can kiss her face le (wow I like her beautiful face - hehe) but if i guess wrongly then she will fuck my ass-o ! So the result leh, of course I guess wrongly lor and kena fucked by Nurie with her strap on lor. hehehehehe hahaha

Last part is the golden shower from Jasmine and at the same time Nurie gave me a fantastic handjob ! When the golden shower come on my body, I also cum until so shiok . haha hehe

Overall a very good experience. They try to look fierce by commanding you and squeezing your nipples and slapping your buttock, but they also tickle you sensually at times until they see your dick stand and they will laugh and laugh.
Old 25-05-2009, 04:03 AM
Samster

Quote:

Ding dong on their hotel room door bell and once inside the hotel room they straight away commanded poor me to bring Nurie's boots to her and wear them for her. Nurie is a very beautiful woman - in my opinion lah haha. Anyway, after that, poor me was commanded to strip totally naked ! And ropes were then tied to all my limbs and the other end of the ropes were tied to the bed that i am lying on. Then my dick was tied with ropes too ! - just like what you see on their websites.

Following that, Jasmine put on her strapon and start to penetrate my poor ass with it ! At the same time, Nurie was squeezing and squeezing my nipples - they like to squeeeeeeeeze slave's nipples and slaaaaap my buttock now and then throughout the session - haha hehe. Nurie also used a vibrator to tickle my dick and nipples. hoho.

Next, they untied me and then instead tied me to a chair with me sitting on the chair. My nipples and dick are now clipped with pegs. Nurie then told me to play a game of guessing with her and asked me how many pegs are clipped on my nipples and dick. Of course poor me don't know how many because they used their hands to cover up the pegs so how can i see got how many le??? Nurie say hor if I guess corrrectly hor I can kiss her face le (wow I like her beautiful face - hehe) but if i guess wrongly then she will fuck my ass-o ! So the result leh, of course I guess wrongly lor and kena fucked by Nurie with her strap on lor. hehehehehe hahaha

Last part is the golden shower from Jasmine and at the same time Nurie gave me a fantastic handjob ! When the golden shower come on my body, I also cum until so shiok . haha hehe

Overall a very good experience. They try to look fierce by commanding you and squeezing your nipples and slapping your buttock, but they also tickle you sensually at times until they see your dick stand and they will laugh and laugh.

Bros out there who read this FR, few more things i missed out in the FR.
Nurie removed her panties and stuff it into poor me's mouth to shut me up because I was moaning and groaning ! hehehahahoho. And Jasmine do face sitting on me. At one time, they also blindfolded me by wearing the panties on my head and then torture poor me !
Old 25-05-2009, 10:37 AM
Samster (M)

jjlo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Orchard Towers 3 Floor

the pauline shop at sir near where can i know the loc pm me pls thanks
Old 25-05-2009, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
cyber69_x69 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

wow!! nice to hear tat u hv a wonderful session with both the mistress ..
Old 25-05-2009, 06:22 PM
Samster

hankysub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am new here and am in search for femdom sessions. Can any good soul here tell me how I can contact any of these femdom in Singapore?

Thank you...

Dino

email: [email protected]
Old 27-05-2009, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankysub View Post
I am new here and am in search for femdom sessions. Can any good soul here tell me how I can contact any of these femdom in Singapore?

Thank you...

Dino

email: [email protected]
bro, only thai dominas come to Singapore to service Singapore boy slave like us. There are no Singapore femdoms as far as i know of. The nearest we get is M formerly from Parkview and Pearly of Youth who both does some light form of bdsm like slapping your face and spanking your buttocks red. I tried Mistress Nurie and Mistress Jasmine in a 2-domina session recently at a hotel in Singapore when they were here. Real nice enjoyale session. They can only be contact via email at [email protected].
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1