The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 28-10-2014, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 13
fdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krenjusen View Post
Haha i got zapped for saying what i said.

To the zapper who didnt leave your name, i think you just did "your mistress" a misfavor instead. Post some good FRs if you wish to advertise for her.
bro ups +4, I also find her pic not attractive
Old 28-10-2014, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
tamago09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayCom View Post
I wonder when is mistress sayako coming back. She been here on Aug. Now is almost Nov already and still no news from her. Starting to miss her already��
It seems her website is down. Guess she forgot to renew her domain subscription.
Old 28-10-2014, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 22
doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

To the zapper who didnt leave your name, i think you just did "your mistress" a misfavor instead. Post some good FRs if you wish to advertise for her.
I didn't zap you, I only posted some links. Fyi, never met her, just saw her ad on backpage and thought some subs might be interested. Rare to find three hour sessions at that price even if she's not pretty. Anyway, I'm not going to meet her as I'm busy this weekend.
Old 28-10-2014, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 16
saly3r is a Helpful and Caring Samstersaly3r is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubmissiveBoi View Post
Anyone got the website/contact for Mistress Tian? Can't seem to find it...
here you go

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...ghlight=fetish
Old 28-10-2014, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

What is Missbluesky like? Any FR?
Old 28-10-2014, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sgnewguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by punishme View Post
Hi bros , I just want to tell you that if you are in or visiting Bangkok that Mistress Morgans website ( bdsmbangkok.com ) is down and will be for the foreseeable future . She is still in the dungeon at Sukhamvit 101 and has another Mistress and a slave girl .
She can be contacted by email ....... [email protected] or phone +66847703030 , and of course at he collarspace page http://www.collarspace.com/MistressMorganBk
Any of you who have visited her will know that she has no limits ( within the law ) and gives a very fulfilling session with your satisfaction guaranteed and for the bro that posted a few days ago about panty fetish , she can give everything you ever wished for , I know because I am into panties too .

If you are into the real pain and punishment BDSM then you will be in good hands , Mistress Morgan is strong and will administer as much pain and torture with whip , cane , paddle etc. as you can take and she enjoys it too !!! .
Can tell exactly what panty fetish? not many domme can do that well.
Old 28-10-2014, 07:31 PM
Samster

sgnewguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

has anybody played with
MistressSaraNow
http://www.collarspace.com/personals...16/default.htm
Old 28-10-2014, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 16
Krenjusen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKrenjusen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor sex View Post
I didn't zap you, I only posted some links. Fyi, never met her, just saw her ad on backpage and thought some subs might be interested. Rare to find three hour sessions at that price even if she's not pretty. Anyway, I'm not going to meet her as I'm busy this weekend.
Haha no worries bro i know it wasnt you seen you around long enough to know you are not that kind of person...
Old 28-10-2014, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 16
Krenjusen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKrenjusen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdome View Post
bro ups +4, I also find her pic not attractive
Thks bro upz you in return!
Old 28-10-2014, 11:00 PM
Samster

SubmissiveBoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Aww, thank you!
Old 29-10-2014, 02:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 16
barefootlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamzAngel View Post
To Those who still remember Butterfly蝴蝶女王 , Princess Lucas , .....

Then you got to try Mistress YeZi .... PRC Dominatrix Queen offering Fetish/Role Play/BDSM!! http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=482386
had a session today with her.

around 2-3pm in the afternoon, i texted the contact and made an appointment for the night.

location of the apartment was really easy to find. instructions given by her was fairly simple and staightforward as well. had no problems getting from my taxi dropoff point to her doorstep.

when the door opened, i was somewhat surprised. the lady standing infront of me did not look anything at all like the photo. that is not to say that she was ugly. she was just a different girl. I decided to not mention my surprise and went into the room as if everything was as it should be. went into the room, sat down on the bed and did a scan.

Looks - 7/10
body - 7.5/10 (fair skinned) (proportionate boobs and waist and legs)
legs - 8/10 (nice, smooth, not exceptionally long, fair)
feet - 7/10 (i would have rated 8/10 but was slightly disappointed later)

we started to engage in a little small talk for about 5 mins, after which i proceeded to take a shower.

After the shower, the massage began. the moves were nothing spectacular. they were quite standard but effective. adequate force was applied and my tense muscles were somewhat relieved. I wouldnt say it was one of the best massages ive had, but it wasnt bad. that took about 30 mins. In the 30 mins, we chatted and discussed my likes and dislikes, discussed my fetishes, and overall, bonded quite well.

i turned over and lied on my back in the bed and she proceeded to tease my cock and balls with her delicate fingers. she positioned herself to my side and placed her feet, first on my chest, and slowly crept her toes up my neck and finally to the edges of my lips. all this time, she was fondling my genitals, giving me a real hard on.

she stopped and reached for a bottle of baby oil and started pouring a substantial amount all over my cock and balls. then she positioned herself, this time, in between my legs in front of me and placed her right foot on my face and her left foot, wriggling her toes into my mouth. her hands were stroking my cock up and down with the right amount of force. not too hard, not too soft, not too fast, not too slow. just right. the perfect handjob sequence. i was enjoying sucking on every toe on her left foot when suddenly i felt the soles of her right foot smacked right across my cheeks. the sting of the slap and the flush it brought to my face began sending orgasmic signals down to my hard cock in her soft hands.

She then brought her foot to my nostrils to satisfy my lust for a whiff of her bare soles. after about 20 seconds, I could no longer hold it in and told her to stop. I told her I was gonna cum. She then asked me 你想不想在我口里射?我会我把你精子都吃下去。i replied telling her that would be great, but i would loved it more if i could cum on her face. she said 好。那你就射在我脸上。盖满我整张脸。可是过后我也会把脸上的精子都放口里。我就想吃。you can imagine how turned on i felt when she said that. i immediately laid her down on the bed and positioned myself beside her head and she started to stroke my cock while fondling my balls. i lifted her right leg up and placed her whole foot in my mouth. savouring every toe and licked every inch of her bare soles. 15 seconds later, i felt my orgasm raging. i looked at her pretty face and felt 4 very substantial ejaculations one after another, shooting 4 beautiful thick strings of sum, covering her lips, nose, eyes and up to the hair.

handjob 8/10
cum in mouth - allowed
cum on face - allowed

foot lovers, do note that her bare feet looks really good. 白里透红。proportionate toe lengths. about size 6. however, I was disapointed becos they only looked smooth and alluring. but her soles were actually a little rough to the touch. thats also why I only gave her feet a 7/10.

she proceeded to wash up and i laid in bed waiting. from the time i stepped into her room till this point, it was about an hour. however, this wasnt the end. it gets better. ... ... .. .. .. .. ..... .....
Old 29-10-2014, 03:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
huatcp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can pm me the address where i can meet her? By ur post, I'm extremely excited to meet up with her!

Quote:
Originally Posted by barefootlover View Post
had a session today with her.

around 2-3pm in the afternoon, i texted the contact and made an appointment for the night.

location of the apartment was really easy to find. instructions given by her was fairly simple and staightforward as well. had no problems getting from my taxi dropoff point to her doorstep.

when the door opened, i was somewhat surprised. the lady standing infront of me did not look anything at all like the photo. that is not to say that she was ugly. she was just a different girl. I decided to not mention my surprise and went into the room as if everything was as it should be. went into the room, sat down on the bed and did a scan.

Looks - 7/10
body - 7.5/10 (fair skinned) (proportionate boobs and waist and legs)
legs - 8/10 (nice, smooth, not exceptionally long, fair)
feet - 7/10 (i would have rated 8/10 but was slightly disappointed later)

we started to engage in a little small talk for about 5 mins, after which i proceeded to take a shower.

After the shower, the massage began. the moves were nothing spectacular. they were quite standard but effective. adequate force was applied and my tense muscles were somewhat relieved. I wouldnt say it was one of the best massages ive had, but it wasnt bad. that took about 30 mins. In the 30 mins, we chatted and discussed my likes and dislikes, discussed my fetishes, and overall, bonded quite well.

i turned over and lied on my back in the bed and she proceeded to tease my cock and balls with her delicate fingers. she positioned herself to my side and placed her feet, first on my chest, and slowly crept her toes up my neck and finally to the edges of my lips. all this time, she was fondling my genitals, giving me a real hard on.

she stopped and reached for a bottle of baby oil and started pouring a substantial amount all over my cock and balls. then she positioned herself, this time, in between my legs in front of me and placed her right foot on my face and her left foot, wriggling her toes into my mouth. her hands were stroking my cock up and down with the right amount of force. not too hard, not too soft, not too fast, not too slow. just right. the perfect handjob sequence. i was enjoying sucking on every toe on her left foot when suddenly i felt the soles of her right foot smacked right across my cheeks. the sting of the slap and the flush it brought to my face began sending orgasmic signals down to my hard cock in her soft hands.

She then brought her foot to my nostrils to satisfy my lust for a whiff of her bare soles. after about 20 seconds, I could no longer hold it in and told her to stop. I told her I was gonna cum. She then asked me 你想不想在我口里射?我会我把你精子都吃下去。i replied telling her that would be great, but i would loved it more if i could cum on her face. she said 好。那你就射在我脸上。盖满我整张脸。可是过后我也会把脸上的精子都放口里。我就想吃。you can imagine how turned on i felt when she said that. i immediately laid her down on the bed and positioned myself beside her head and she started to stroke my cock while fondling my balls. i lifted her right leg up and placed her whole foot in my mouth. savouring every toe and licked every inch of her bare soles. 15 seconds later, i felt my orgasm raging. i looked at her pretty face and felt 4 very substantial ejaculations one after another, shooting 4 beautiful thick strings of sum, covering her lips, nose, eyes and up to the hair.

handjob 8/10
cum in mouth - allowed
cum on face - allowed

foot lovers, do note that her bare feet looks really good. 白里透红。proportionate toe lengths. about size 6. however, I was disapointed becos they only looked smooth and alluring. but her soles were actually a little rough to the touch. thats also why I only gave her feet a 7/10.

she proceeded to wash up and i laid in bed waiting. from the time i stepped into her room till this point, it was about an hour. however, this wasnt the end. it gets better. ... ... .. .. .. .. ..... .....
Old 29-10-2014, 10:17 PM
Samster

SubmissiveBoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by huatcp View Post
Bro, can pm me the address where i can meet her? By ur post, I'm extremely excited to meet up with her!
Here's the contact~
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=482386
Old 30-10-2014, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 13
punishme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hi , I don't even know what being zapped is , haha. I know that I want to be under my mistresses ass so cannot see her but still want her beautiful so that if she hasn't smothered me to death I can see her lovely face
Old 30-10-2014, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 13
punishme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgnewguy View Post
Can tell exactly what panty fetish? not many domme can do that well.
I suppose a panty fetish can be different for everyone but for me it begins with the looking at the beauty of mistress in her panties and if lucky walking up the stairs behind her . When in dungeon or room she sits her panties on your face forward and reverse and orders you to sniff them good .She then pushes her ass into you face while kneeling on a chair and orders you to bury your face in her panties. Then she will take them off and put over your face with crotch , dirty, on your mouth and nose .Pure enjoyment and best done if she has been wearing them all day.
Then sometimes if lucky she will sell them to you so you can keep and enjoy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1