The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2014, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
YueYang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fortune Center

Yes indeed many quite young one but not really syt. Went into one of the shop and happily 15 mins thru, she ask me if I want a HJ + blowjob = $120. I politely tell her next time and immediately her hand went soft. Ask for tips which I gave her and left
Old 15-04-2014, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtcxxx View Post
Is Yuki and Apple still operating? Suddenly very quiet!
I saw both of them there around lunch time two weeks back.
Old 15-04-2014, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 591 / Power: 15
archer69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to all

Which flr got young one?
Old 16-04-2014, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 15
aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!

Yueyang which 1 u go? Taiwan gal better dun go, sure regret...
Old 18-04-2014, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 16
cuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to all

Last few weeks like don't see apple around dunno if she's still working and i dont keep their numbers. To me she really the best there so far in terms of body and looks.
Old 18-04-2014, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 12
Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuppage View Post
Last few weeks like don't see apple around dunno if she's still working and i dont keep their numbers. To me she really the best there so far in terms of body and looks.
Saw her few days bk but she can't do FJ as relative come. So I took a viet gal instead. Model height of around 1.71m.

I do agreed that apple is most chio there despite her age. If most beautiful gal will be yuki.
Old 21-04-2014, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 20
beck8 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeck8 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadeverwadever View Post
Hi Guys, any of you notice a local milf at level 3 near the jap restaurant?? I been looking for her.
nvr eat there so not sure which lady or restaurant, thought all veg
got local one lvl up :-), had good session there any way she lured me w/ good price. dont blame me if got chopped, kk

probably 2 shops of local
Old 21-04-2014, 09:43 PM
Samster

Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck8 View Post
nvr eat there so not sure which lady or restaurant, thought all veg
got local one lvl up :-), had good session there any way she lured me w/ good price. dont blame me if got chopped, kk

probably 2 shops of local
Who the lady u mentioned? If KK is it the big boobs lady at level 4?
Old 22-04-2014, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 20
beck8 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeck8 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyan View Post
Who the lady u mentioned? If KK is it the big boobs lady at level 4?
interested to know the big boob on 4th. pls share
Old 22-04-2014, 12:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
drekman has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Why do u guys gave them tip when they ask for it ? This is all a rip off.
Old 22-04-2014, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

Just a short write up of my recent visit.

Tried a Viet gal named Candy, same place as Yuki. She is not new in FC, one of the old batches but only recently she is back full time. I was actually aiming for Amy but was told she only be back at work sometime this week.

She is quite petite, quite pretty with big round eyes and sweet smile. Body wise I will say nice and toned, no visible fats. Only negative part is her fake tits. Service wise I will sum it up as good, takes her time, no rush, natural and proactive, allows frenching and 69. Overall a satisfying session. Standard damage as other gals in this joint.
Old 23-04-2014, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPLover View Post
I was actually aiming for Amy but was told she only be back at work sometime this week.
Yuki mentioned to me yesterday morning, when I went to visit her, Amy will be back at work yesterday. But when I finished my session with Yuki and left, I didn't see her report to work yet.
Old 23-04-2014, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

wadeverwadever, I tried the local Chi. massage woman once. She was horrible- rushed me n v expensive. I don't want her to massage me again. Any bro can PM me to find out who this woman is.

One flr down there's a tall, thin, early 30s age, PRC girl. V plain looking. No make-up. Miss Lee Lee. She could b a new citizen. She massaged me in another massage parlour in the Lavender area before. A clean experience. She only does HJs. I find that boring, too holy. Don't know about now.
Old 24-04-2014, 12:02 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Was there ard 8pm.din see apple,yuki and ah mei...strange lo
Old 24-04-2014, 10:01 AM
Samster

Ard 7.30pm I am having dinner with one SBF bro here he still wechat with App** leh.
My this SBF bro also advised me not to go aaround 3+pm. Got few times he was stucked in there, got to wait for the ML to make call to lady boss for clearance. And twice he saw the joint to be closed after that where the gals temporary left the place with lady boss.

Last edited by Kalyan; 24-04-2014 at 03:30 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1