The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-11-2014, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of
Re: Danshui (DS) Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risis View Post
Wild,fun and FUN night ha thanks brother panado. Commander Panado better at writing FR
Glad to see u chiong together with bro panado.., hope someday we all can go happy together too..
Old 01-11-2014, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acidman View Post
Always take level 3 if you can. If not level 4.
Thanks and cant up you again .................
Old 01-11-2014, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 15
panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!

last night was my 2nd night to Danshui 淡水 丽景国际花园酒店

my first visit to this was four days ago on tuesday 28 October,
here's the field report that day - http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread....187571&page=26

tonight we are going again (1 November 2014), any brudders wanna join us pls PM me.

there's two separate groups of singaporeans tonight. My group there's five of us, we got space for another 2-3 more brudders.

Quick overview about this 淡水 丽景国际花园酒店 before i write my Field Report #02

(1) it's the most posh hotel in Danshui 淡水
(2) 淡水 used to be frequented mostly by local chinese and some hongkongers.
now with CP being cracked down, more HongKongers are coming too.

(3) my brudders remarked that the KTV rooms are more posh than Ouya and Yihao KTV.
I'v only been to Yihao but not Ouya, but this KTV is indeed the most impressive one i'v seen in China outside of Beijing

(4) girls lineup are very impressive. Many tall pretty girls but expensive too.
I got a 山东 girl during my first visit. Last night i got a Hong Kong girl. first time i'v seen a Hong Kong girl working in a Dongguan/Guangzhou KTV, she's not the most beautiful but she has a great body and really sweet GFE + flirty.

now the field report overall ~

(A) there's eight of us yesterday (all singaporeans)
Five of us came in by a MPV from Hong Kong Elements (above Kowloon station). it costed us 1100RMB for the ride (that's about 220rmb per person, considered really good value). the spacious MPV took us thru the customs and we reached Danshui in about 2.5 hours (after the customs, it took about 80 mins to reach the hotel)

(B) Three of our brudders led by Kai, my buddy, started the KTV session earlier at 7:30pm
they have plenty of selection then, we figured there's at least 250+ girls last night.
Five of us reached late and we started only at 10:45pm, despite the limited number of girls left (most are seated already) we still manage to find gems, including the rare Hong Kong girl which my brudder sat (but was later somehow pushed to me coz they had no chemistry)

(C) total eight guys, all Singaporeans, and eleven girls plus two mamasans, we drink about 4 dozens of beers (can't recall, we just keep signing....) total bill adds up to 4,500RMB, including tips it's almost 5000RMB.

split among eight of us, it's about 500++RMB per person, that's about 100+ SGD. One of the bros drank a lot more than the others so he offered to pay for a bigger share of the bill.

(D) while the KTV rooms are impressive, only the hotel rooms at block C are great.
We only managed to get block A rooms at 438 rmb and 518rmb each, which are not as good value. Block C rooms cost about the same and are spanking new with great window view. You will need to book at least a week in advance if you wanna get Block C rooms on weekends.

(E) Girls are really beautiful and well-dressed.
Because they came in their own clothes, not wearing the typical corny uniforms or cheesy costumes in flower streets, I find the girls a lot more attractive than before.
Many of these girls used to work in CP, but i somehow feel they look better now, maybe the KTV only recruit better looking girls here.

(F) prices of girl, here's an extract from my earlier FR

three categories of girls
300/700/1200
Usually girls who are shorter than 158cm belong to this category.

400/900/1500 - girls taller than 158cm shorter than 167cm seem to belong to this category.

500/1500/2000 - girls taller than 167cm

NOTE, girls in the higher category are not necessarily prettier, they are just taller. but for my profession and line of work, taller and slimmer girls = more beautiful girls so i tend to go for tall girls

Ok, that's all for now. maybe i'll write more when i'm sober. too much alcohol and sex (as usual, i only get to sleep after 5am, marathon sex before that...)

so if you wanna join us tonight, PM me with your wechat contact and phone number.

if you like manager or mamasan contacts as well, PM me too.
28 Oct - 1 Nov

Bangkok FR

Baccara #176 Soi Cowboy - 11 Nov

#6 MOOK (Poseidon)
#63 Aee (Nataree)

#20 NOON (CCK massage)

Last edited by panado; 12-11-2014 at 09:31 AM.
Old 01-11-2014, 04:51 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Danshui KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by panado View Post
(C) total eight guys, all Singaporeans, and eleven girls plus two mamasans, we drink about 4 dozens of beers (can't recall, we just keep signing....) total bill adds up to 4,500RMB, including tips it's almost 5000RMB.

split among eight of us, it's slightly less than 500RMB per person, that's about 90+ SGD.
¥4500 ÷ 8 = ¥562.50 per pax (Without DJ tips)
¥5000 ÷ 8 = ¥625.00 per pax (With DJ tips)

Confirm more than ¥500 per pax.
Old 01-11-2014, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 15
panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!

Lol, one bro generously paid more than the others because he drank a lot more, therefore bringing down the average for other brudders

Just met another group of four Singaporeans who just arrived. They decided to come just today because of the business curfew in CP
28 Oct - 1 Nov

Bangkok FR

Baccara #176 Soi Cowboy - 11 Nov

#6 MOOK (Poseidon)
#63 Aee (Nataree)

#20 NOON (CCK massage)
Old 01-11-2014, 05:04 PM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Danshui KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by panado View Post
Lol, one bro generously paid more than the others because he drank a lot more, therefore bringing down the average for other brudders

Just met another group of four Singaporeans who just arrived. They decided to come just today because of the business curfew in CP
That explains why. Haha.

As far as I know many entertainment venues are open in Changping since yesterday.
Old 01-11-2014, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 611 / Power: 19
Risis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Glad to see u chiong together with bro panado.., hope someday we all can go happy together too..
Brother jimfairy! Wow long time no see but yeah commander panado et al very fun ha we had a real heavy session yesterday
Old 01-11-2014, 06:06 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Bro jimfairy your social circle very wide!

Indonesia, China, Vietnam, Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Any country I left out?
Old 01-11-2014, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Bro jimfairy your social circle very wide!

Batam, China, Vietnam, Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Any country I left out?
since when Batam is a country...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 01-11-2014, 06:12 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
since when Batam is a country...
Edited liao.

Thanks!
Old 01-11-2014, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 14
sheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Danshui KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
¥4500 ÷ 8 = ¥562.50 per pax (Without DJ tips)
¥5000 ÷ 8 = ¥625.00 per pax (With DJ tips)

Confirm more than ¥500 per pax.
Even drink beer also can hit 5K wow
is the price range as range as ouya's? I mean ex-ouya
Old 02-11-2014, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 19
travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!

Drink beer is lot safer. Esp can beer may Not be fake.

Drink Chivas or other hard liquor 100% fake. Not dilute though.... you really dont know what are you drinking......
Old 02-11-2014, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
zipzap69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mostly diluted with industrial raw alcohol and flavoring.. even the hardcore drinkers in my group get stoned the next day after drinking local supplied whisky.

Better to stick to canned beer, according to our guide that's a lot more difficult to produce by the counterfeiters.. forget about bottled beers, too many fakes around too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelcraze88 View Post

Drink Chivas or other hard liquor 100% fake. Not dilute though.... you really dont know what are you drinking......
Old 02-11-2014, 02:58 PM
Samster (B)

Arrow Danshui KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheridan View Post
Even drink beer also can hit 5K wow.
is the price range as range as ouya's? I mean ex-ouya
Not sure how they spend.
Only bro panado can answer that.

Beer is BUY 2 FREE 1.
Drinks price about the same as Changping KTVs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelcraze88 View Post

Beer also have fake but less common in hotel owned KTVs.
Guinness Stout confirm real because not a popular beverage in China!

The only time where I think the hard liquor is real is when I went to One Global International (环球一号国际) KTV at Zhuhai last year.
Either real or grade AAA fake!
Hahaha.

Miss this place very much.
Not sure re-open already or not.

Last edited by TonyCheong; 02-11-2014 at 03:55 PM.
Old 02-11-2014, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 19
travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zipzap69 View Post
Mostly diluted with industrial raw alcohol and flavoring.. even the hardcore drinkers in my group get stoned the next day after drinking local supplied whisky.

Better to stick to canned beer, according to our guide that's a lot more difficult to produce by the counterfeiters.. forget about bottled beers, too many fakes around too.
Spot on......Drink only can beers from the KTVs.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1