The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2014, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 19
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold
Islamic State magazine promotes Slavery, Rape, and Murder of Civilians in God’s Name

Source: http://www.ukprogressive.co.uk/isis-...icle31180.html

While we in Singapore enjoy our secular freedoms, we should be thankful that we are not living under an Islamic theocracy which our neighbors might become....

So horrible reading what the Islamic State in Iraq is doing.....

ISIS, the self-proclaimed Islamic state that’s attempting to establish a caliphate across large areas of Iraq and Syria, publishes a glossy English-language propaganda magazine called Dabiq, complete with slick graphics and high-quality photos. Dabiq is one of the group’s recruitment tools, coupled with its strong social media presence. The magazine, whose name references the location of Islam’s mythical Armageddon (a town in northern Syria), bills itself as an “informative” source for the activities of ISIS fighters, while preaching on holy topics and issuing decrees. Its producers claim that Allah approves the message: ISIS has “not a mustard seed of doubt regarding this.”

“If you can kill a disbelieving American or European…or an Australian or a Canadian…then rely upon Allah, and kill him in any manner.”
In any case, the fourth issue of Dabiq just came out, and it justifies all sorts of terrible things ISIS and its fighters may do in the name of Allah. Here are 10 of the worst examples, with quotations:

1. Sack other people’s cities

“We will come to your homeland by Allah’s permission.”

“We will conquer your Rome.”

“We will not rest from our jihād until we are under the olive trees of Rome, after we destroy the filthy house called the White House.”

2. Condemn other people’s beliefs

“We will…break your crosses.”

“And those who have disbelieved—unto Hell they will be gathered.” (Although, to be fair, some Christians believe the same thing.)

“You are the best people for people. You bring them with chains around their necks, until they enter Islam.”

3. Enslave people, in some cases to save ISIS’s men from temptation

“We will…enslave your women, by the permission of Allah, the Exalted. This is His promise to us…”

“Our children and grandchildren…will sell your sons as slaves at the slave market.”

“The desertion of slavery had led to an increase in fāhishah [adultery, fornication], because the shar’ī alternative to marriage is not available, so a man who cannot afford marriage to a free woman finds himself surrounded by temptation towards sin.”

4. Threaten and kill people

“You will not feel secure even in your bedrooms.”

“You will pay the price when your sons are sent to wage war against us, and they return to you as disabled amputees, or inside coffins, or mentally ill.”

“You must strike the soldiers, patrons, and troops of the tawāghīt [unbelievers]. Strike their police, security, and intelligence members, as well as their treacherous agents. Destroy their beds. Embitter their lives for them and busy them with themselves. If you can kill a disbelieving American or European—especially the spiteful and filthy French—or an Australian, or a Canadian, or any other disbeliever from the disbelievers waging war, including the citizens of the countries that entered into a coalition against the Islamic State, then rely upon Allah, and kill him in any manner or way however it may be.”

5. Turn women and children into sex slaves and concubines—those you don’t kill

Yazidi “women could be enslaved unlike female apostates who the majority of the fuqahā’ [jurists] say cannot be enslaved and can only be given an ultimatum to repent or face the sword. After capture, the Yazidi women and children were then divided according to the Sharī’ah amongst the fighters of the Islamic State who participated in the Sinjar operations, after one fifth of the slaves were transferred to the Islamic State’s authority to be divided as khums [taxes].”

“One should remember that enslaving the families of the kuffār [unbelievers] and taking their women as concubines is a firmly established aspect of the Sharī’ah that if one were to deny or mock, he would be denying or mocking the verses of the Qur’ān and the narrations of the Prophet.”

6. Plunder

“His provision becomes what Allah has given him of spoils from the property of His enemy,” because “wealth” was only sent to earth to create prayer and “people [with] obedience to Allah are more deserving of wealth.”

“Send them very much, for it will end up as war booty in our hands by Allah’s permission. You will spend it, then it will be a source of regret for you, then you will be defeated. Look at your armored vehicles, machinery, weaponry, and equipment. It is in our hands.”

Allah “legalized war booty” for Muhammad and his ummah [nation]. “War booty is more lawful than other income for a number of reasons.”

7. Murder civilians

[Americans]—”die in your rage.”

“Kill the disbeliever whether he is civilian or military, for they have the same ruling.”

“We did not come as farmers, rather we came to kill the farmers and eat their crops.”

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 21-10-2014, 12:09 AM
Samster

IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold
Re: Islamic State magazine promotes Slavery, Rape, and Murder of Civilians in God’s N

Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/evelyn...b_5948208.html

There is nothing holy about rape or forcing women to marry ISIS fighters or selling girls on a slave mart. The more educated the woman, the more she is subject to having her head chopped off like a loaf of bread by a flipped-out Jihadist.

At least 9,343 civilians have been killed in Iraq from January to September, with 5,500 people, more than half of them, since ISIS began its rampage in June, according to a 29-page report by the U.N.'s Iraq mission and its Geneva-based Human Rights Commission.

These include attacks directly targeting civilians and civilian infrastructure, executions and other targeted killings of civilians, abductions, rape and other forms of sexual and physical violence perpetrated against women and children, forced recruitment of children, destruction or desecration of places of religious or cultural significance, wanton destruction and looting of property, and denial of fundamental freedoms.
Of course one could argue that the Syrian government left the door open for ISIS and the US war in Iraq resulted in anti-Sunni suppression by government leaders out for revenge. But.....

"The array of violations and abuses perpetrated by ISIL and associated armed groups is staggering, and many of their acts may amount to war crimes or crimes against humanity," said the U.N. High Commissioner for Human Rights, Zeid Ra'ad al Hussein of Jordan.

The chief victims are the minority Yazidis, a Kurdish ethno-religious group in northern Iraq. They are slaughtered en masse if they are not able to flee their homes. Christians do not fare much better.

Physical and sexual violence against women and children are common. The children are used as soldiers while the women are sold as sex slaves to inspire recruits.

Slave auctions and booty
ISIS even opened an office in Mosul, Iraq's second largest city, as a slave market to auction off abducted women.

Women and girls are brought with price tags for the buyers to choose and negotiate the sale. The buyers were said to be mostly youth from the local communities. Apparently, ISIL was 'selling' these [Yezidi] women to the youth as a means of inducing them to join their ranks.
According to Yezidi community leaders, ISIL had forced some women to convert and were marrying them to ISIL fighters. Those who refused were used as concubines or war booty (malak yamiin) or sold on the auction block.

For example, in early August, militants "herded" 450 to 500 women into the town of Tal Afar and later sent about 150 of them to Syria, where the Islamic State has a stronghold, to be given as a reward to fighters or to be sold as sex slaves, the report said.

Educated women are a particular target. The lawyer, Sameera Salih Ali al-Nuaimy, was seized from her home by Islamic State fighters and tortured for several days before a masked firing squad executed her in public, Zeid reported. Others have their throats cut.

Books are Cheaper than Bombs
As columnist Nicholas Kristof wrote: "They know that illiteracy, ignorance and oppression of women create the petri dish in which extremism can flourish."

Not always. The young men are not just graduates of the infamous madrassas, some of which are in Syria, Pakistan, and Nigeria and teach a narrow version of the Koran and not much else. (No art, music, history, sports, for example).

Instead they have a romantic idea of fighting for a heavenly justice in a Jihadist group that even Al Qaeda thinks is too radical.

Some teenage girls are recruited on the Internet to marry Jihadists in Iraq or Syria. Yet the ISIS leaders often are university graduates, some even with doctorate degrees. (For background on Al Qaeda leaders, see Robert Fowler's book, A Season in Hell; HarperCollins Publishers Limited; about his captivity in Niger and Mali).

Religion as an Excuse to Rape
Rape in wartime or other times is not new. (See Susan Brownmiller's groundbreaking 1975 book, Against our Will: Men, Woman and Rape, Simon and Shuster.)

But it is rare in modern times that religion is used as an excuse for carnal assault.

Still, the lack of educational opportunities around the world, where 58 million children are not in school and 10 million child brides are married off each year, contribute to the appeal of radicals.

Gordon Brown, the former British prime minister and the special U.N. envoy for global education, told reporters of a case in Abuja, the Nigerian capital.

The state school was in a dilapidated building with children sitting on the floor, no proper equipment and no computers. In comparison, the madrasses, often financed by Saudi Arabian sects, had excellent facilities.

"If we do not provide the investment that is necessary...then it is clear there are terrorist groups that would provide it," he said. "The financiers of extremism have invested heavily in fundamentalist indoctrination. They have built Wahhabi madrassas in poor Muslim countries like Pakistan, Niger and Mali, offering free meals, as well as scholarships for the best students to study in the Gulf."

It is hard to oppose judicious airstrikes in the short-term. But helping refugees, particularly the three million Syrians in Turkey, Jordan and Lebanon, get proper schooling is vital. Otherwise the bombs will reign for decades.

And what is the name of this Islamic State in... wherever? I like the one U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon chose: The "Un-Islamic-Non-State."

Old 21-10-2014, 12:13 AM
Samster

Re: Islamic State magazine promotes Slavery, Rape, and Murder of Civilians in God’s N

Teen who escaped ISIS: 'My friends were raped

Source: http://edition.cnn.com/2014/09/23/wo...hanke-refugee/

Dohuk, Iraq (CNN) -- "Aria" is only 15, smiling as she greets and welcomes us into her family's tent inside the Khanke refugee camp in northwest Iraq.
Her parents sit nearby. Their faces, with their weathered skin and deep lines, speak of a difficult life that has just become much harder. Blankets and mattresses are stacked up on one side, except for a few that we sit on while a small fan gently whirls, creating a slight breeze in the stifling heat.

The refugee camp, outside the town of Duhok, was created just last month by the UNHCR for the massive influx of Yazidis fleeing their homes in Sinjar from the ISIS onslaught.

I ask Aria if she will tell us her story. She nods and then looks at her elderly parents and asks them to leave the tent. She doesn't want them to hear what she's about to say.

Tens of thousands of Kurds flee Syria

Six weeks ago the family piled into their neighbor's car in the early morning hours.

They heard ISIS was coming and they were desperately trying to escape from their home in Sinjar. They got on the road, but a convoy of vehicles with black flags flying drove past them. They thought they had got away until minutes later when at least seven ISIS vehicles appeared on the road, surrounding them.
"They forced us out of the car," said Aria. "The girls and women were separated from the men including my 19-year-old brother. But they only took the girls forcing us into a minivan."

Horrific conditions

From Sinjar, Aria, her 14-year-old sister-in-law and a handful of other girls were driven 120 kilometers to the ISIS stronghold of Mosul -- Iraq's second largest city captured by militants back in June. They were taken to a three-story house where they were locked with dozens of other teenage girls who'd been captured.
"In Mosul they tried to make us change our faith and religion," she said. "They said to us, 'Read our Quran.' A couple of the girls said, 'We never went to school - we can't read.' I couldn't understand the Quran."

For more than three weeks, Aria stayed here under horrific conditions. During this time, a sheik came and collected 20 girls including her 14-year-old sister-in-law.

"He forced himself on her. I was so scared. A lot of my friends were raped. It's hard to talk about it."

Sexual abuse is a taboo subject in this culture and to admit being a victim is unheard of.

I gently ask Aria if she was also raped. She looks straight ahead, staring at the wall and shakes her head.

ISIS consolidating control of Mosul Peshmerga battle ISIS with aid from above Kurdish forces battling ISIS

It's clear the teenager has been visibly traumatized.

"I see their faces all the time," Aria said. "I have nightmares. I can't stop thinking about how they forced themselves onto the girls. I have seen and been through too much."

Shame

Tanya Kareem, UNHCR Duhok director, explains how difficult it is for girls like Aria to talk about what has happened to them.

"Even if these girls and women are released I think it's impossible for them to talk about their painful ordeal. They are traumatized. And they're from a society, a culture that does not accept what this means for the family. It brings so much shame so they just don't talk about it."

Aria and her friend were then taken to Fallujah by two ISIS militants she calls Abu Hassan and Abu Jaffar.

"They were really filthy. They had long beards; they were really tall and big. Even men would be scared of them. They forced us to marry them, threatening to hurt us if we didn't. They gave us a phone to call our families to tell them we'd converted."

Using this phone, they secretly called her friend's uncle who knew people in Fallujah who were prepared to help. When the militants left the house, the girls - dressed in niqabs -- escaped.

"My friend and I thought about killing ourselves. But we decided to ask my friend's uncle for help to escape. He had friends living in Fallujah, but they couldn't come to the house and rescue us, so we broke the door, put on veils, and walked for about an hour and met at a place where my friend's uncle's friends were waiting for us. They took us to a safe house in Fallujah."

But when she was reunited with her family in this refugee camp, she suffered once again.

"I didn't know that my brother had been killed. That made me very sad. I only had one brother. He was only married for six months. I was sad to hear this. They killed him and other men when they took me. They shot him in the head. My mother slept next to my brother's body all night."

Aria doesn't want to stay at the camp. Everyone knows what happened to her and she says they gossip and look at her whenever she goes outside. But her shame is dwarfed by her guilt after learning what happened to the other girls once ISIS discovered they'd fled.

"They raped them because we escaped. That was the punishment. They tightened security so no girls can escape anymore.

"I have to live with that."

Old 21-10-2014, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
lambda123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i'm against ISIS. Extreme thinking. Just plain terrorist.
Old 24-10-2014, 12:36 AM
Samster

Canadian killer was recent convert to Islam identified as terror risk

Article Source:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...arliament.html

Islamic State has attacked Canada via a new convert. Coward reportedly even shot the brave unarmed soldier from his back.

Old 24-10-2014, 02:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 10
JesusNavas is one of the Best!JesusNavas is one of the Best!JesusNavas is one of the Best!

Interesting thread.
Loads to think about.
Old 24-10-2014, 03:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4739 / Power: 15
alanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing new and surprising about the rape claims.. Some of them believed that they have 72 virgins waiting for them in the heavens when they become a martyr.

And which war doesn't have rape crimes?
Old 24-10-2014, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanthedevil View Post
Nothing new and surprising about the rape claims.. Some of them believed that they have 72 virgins waiting for them in the heavens when they become a martyr.

And which war doesn't have rape crimes?
Not some but technically muslims believe that 72 virgins await them if they become a martyr. It is written in the Quran in 56:32.

Interestingly the virgins are named Houri and they are considered sensual beings in paradise. They are supposed to be apparently quite busty as well, and addition to Quranic translations of 78:33 specifying the virgins will be voluptuous, Sahih International translates it as "full-breasted [companions] of equal age". Tafsir al-Jalalayn says "and buxom maidens (kawā‘ib is the plural of kā‘ib) of equal age (atrāb is the plural of tirb)". Several Islamic scholars explain that they will have "large, round breasts which are not inclined to hang".

Source: http://wikiislam.net/wiki/72_Virgins

Old 24-10-2014, 08:57 AM
Samster

Just to remind everyone that even the PM of our neighboring Malaysia has voiced support for Islamic State when it was not waging a war with the West.

Be brave like ISIL fighters, Najib tells Umno

http://www.themalaymailonline.com/ma...jib-tells-umno

KUALA LUMPUR, June 24 — Umno must emulate the bravery of a Middle Eastern militant group that defeated an Iraqi force outnumbering it nearly 30 to one if the Malay nationalist party is to survive, Datuk Seri Najib Razak said yesterday.

The Umno president and prime minister was listing virtues that were needed to allow the Malay nationalist party to continue in power, during a dinner to commemorate the 20th anniversary of its Cheras branch yesterday.

“For example, when someone dares to fight to their death, they can even defeat a much bigger team.

“As proof — whether we agree or not is another matter — the group ISIL with the strength of just 1,300 people, can defeat an Iraqi army of 30,000 soldiers, until four, five generals with three, four stars run for their lives, jump out the window at night. Why? Because they are afraid of those who are brave,” he told more than 1,000 Umno members in attendance.

He also stressed the importance of being loyal to god, the party, and friends.

Najib said having wisdom and foresight in battles as well as the ability to organise is also crucial in strengthening the party.

The Islamic State of Iraq in the Levant (ISIL) is a splinter group of al-Qaeda that wants to set up an Islamic caliphate encompassing both Iraq and Syria.

ISIL is viewed as a terror organisation by authorities both here and abroad.

A Malaysian suspected of being a member of ISIL was believed to have been the suicide bomber who killed 25 members of an Iraqi police team last month.

Earlier this month, three local men were arrested by police for suspected links to ISIL.

- See more at: http://www.themalaymailonline.com/ma....ff4oO6xj.dpuf

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1