The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 23-10-2014, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 13
Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!
Re: Batam Info Thread

On my last trip, the girl from sedona attempt to ride me raw.. scared the shit out of me, Don't know if raw is the normal practise but CD is a must for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post

I believe Gold Bird and Happy Massage 8 girls will be a bit more hygiene-concious (they usually prompt for CD) cos this trip to Batam is my 9th and this is the 1st time a girl try to attempt raw on me when i have the BOXES of CDs at the bedside all the time. I have heard of friends having similar complains and my reply to them is "Don't worry,you can go ahead for RAW if you want,you will have 80% chance you wont kena HIV(Aids) and 20% that you wont kena STD." Meaning my friend will have 20% to kena HIV and 80% chance to kena STD.

So if i ever bring friends to Batam,the 1st thing i will show them is the shortest route from Hotel to provision shop to get a box of CD.
Old 23-10-2014, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Ok,time to summarize up my 9th Batam trip dated from 15th Oct to 17th Oct 2014. Book the 1215pm Prima Ferries ferry,meet up with bro W via PM at around 1115am before going in to Prima Ferry counter to collect the Boarding Pass. Went for a smoke on ground floor of Harnour Front to have a quick smoke and brief bro W on my Batam plan.

Initially,there is suppose to be 3 person going,but one of them last min back out,nevermind that cos my main intention was to cheong Batam solo,or at least the lesser the people,the merrier for me. I learn one thing from this incident,many PMed me wanting to go with me,but when the time to go approaches,most will back out cos my timing and dates are always very odd as they falls on weekdays. My bad here.

Ok,after briefing bro W,we checked in and went thru the whole procedure according to 1st time Batam Walk-Through Guide on my signature. On the ferry,with bro W's consent,we decide to share taxi booking for the whole day which is gonna cost us 300k rupiah(150k each) and i explained to him Booking girl will cost us 100k or more if we go by taxi too. The reason i gave him was it's his 1st time to Batam after 8 over years,he may wish to see most of the Batam's booking joint which he is unlikely to be able to walk to. He agreed and i message my most unreliable driver.

Like i say,taxi drivers in Batam is mostly not reliable,upon reaching Harbour Bay,i received a call that he isn't able to come and fetch us but will ask his so-call brother to come and bring us to Hotel,i turned him down and ask him to take his time to meet us at Formosa later. After booking our return tickets at Prima Ferries,we went to the Harbour Mart provision shop's neighbour to change S$55.00 each to IDR as we need to pay for hotel vouchers at Kaha before reaching Formosa. I booked 2 nights and bro W booked 1 night stay at Formosa.

As my room are not ready,i temporary checked in bro W's room with him. The unreliable driver called before my room was ready and we went over to the lobby to meet him.Bro W and me went over Formosa to change some money,i changed S$400.00. We met up with driver and I suggest to him to bring us to Meximo Pub area for Wan Tan Mee,hehehe...cost of 2 wan tan mee including drinks is 44k. Pass to driver 50k for his lunch next door and he returned me 28k after he finish. Plz note here that the driver is a Muslim and cannot eat with us in the same store that sells wan tan mee. The store also has a Majestic-Looking Guan Di statue there. All in lunch for the 3 of us is less than 70k,hehehe...

Now time to check out all the joints NOT very near by to Formosa Hotel :

*There is one more place adding up to a total of 9 joints by the name Orchid Massage which is nearby to Gold Bird but has no name card,so i can't post it up.

This trip,i planned it more like a crash course for Bro W,bringing him to all the joints that he is unlikely to go alone on his next trip. Joints like Dynasty99,Queens8933,New Berlian or Alishan,i already shown him where the location,so i choose to skipped those joints.

My description on all the joints we visit on that were as below :

I kept bro W informed that he needs to take note of the girls he wishes to book from each joint,as in choice 1,choice 2,choice 3. We make a revisit to Gold Bird and found that one of the Chinese Speaking girl he targeted has been booked off,so we head back to MM massage again,to locate the next available Chinese speaking girl,...again,due to her popularity,she has been booked off...then we head to Happy Massage 8,and a Media corp-looking SSYT caught his eyes,and he eventually settle down for her at 1.25 juta. Paid the Mami and request the joint to deliver the girls to his room at 6pm indo time.

For myself,my plan was to try joints that i have not tried before,so i request the driver to send me back to Orchid massage and pick one of the best of the 5 girls there at 600k which has eye contact with me. Request them to send my girl to my room at 630pm indo time.

After we pick our choices,i request our unreliable driver to drive us back to hotel. I think after so much hassle from the 2 of us,i believe he needs a break too. Pass him 100k and we left. We rest in our room for about 30 mins before i went over to his room,call him to go shopping with me at Nagoya Hill Shopping Mall,hehehe...at the same time,i showed him where is Dynasty 99 and Queen 8933 booking joints,we past by Relax Massage,Linda's Massage and Indo Rasa Massage. He needs to learn how to go to Nagoya Hill Mall and we walked there.(at this point,i havent show him New Berlian location yet) He bought nothing and i bought a dozen perfumes...lol. We walk back from shopping mall and reach hotel at 530pm indo time. Time to rest up and wash up a bit before the ladies arrive.

My girl from Orchid Massage arrived at 620pm.

Girl Name : Can't remember
Looks : 6.5/10
Boobs : C++ but a bit saggy
Attitude : OWE with a bit of language barrier as she don't speak much English. Thx to google translate,i got to know she has 2 kids,working in the joint for abt 2 months.
Hometown : Bandung
BBBJ : I didn't ask,she also never auto. I'm not a fan of BBBJ tho.

FJ : This is the fun part,i love girls who can ride and cum,and she can really grind very well when she is on top of me. I love to see her expression,especially when she cum...lol. She came twice before i turn her over for missionary,and fired into CDs.

Overall : I think i rate her service 8/10 in general,far better than many i have tried in Batam. The only thing that i have to watch out for is the initial start,she attempt to make me enter raw...which i quickly stop her,and in double-quick time grab a CD from bedside,tear open and put it on.

At about 745pm,i call Bro W from my room and ask if he wants dinner,and since both our girls aren't hungry and we are,we both left for dinner leaving some money behind for the girls in case they wish to order some food from Hotel while we head for our meal.

Dinner was at the zhi char store after Lucky Plaza from Formosa. Cost for dinner,2 dishes and 1 soup cost 144k. It was just beside New Berlian booking joint and that's when i show bro W the location of yet another booking joint. After dinner on our way back to hotel,we head to 4th Floor Kings Massage just to look see,showed him the location of Alishan KTV and while doing so,about 20+ girls walked out from no where into the KTV. The rest of the time after 1030pm is own time own target (where i finshed my 2 more shots) until next morning when we meet up again for breakfast at about 8.30am after our girls left. We both tip our girls 100k each before they left.

After breakfast,we decide to head for Kings massage to test water,just to have some relax time after yesterday night's battle and we do not plan on taking up any special,just 1 hour pure massage. Kings massage opens at 10 am,as written at their front doors ,but as Bro W need to head for ferry and reach Harbour Bay before 11am,so i dial Kings Massage at 930 am. Bingo,they are open...so off we headed there.

I opted for an hour of foot reflexology while bro W opted for a full body massage. We have no plans for special service but still,i guess our small head took over and end up with a HJ. My HJ after bargaining is 150k. After which we still have about 15 mins before driver coming over to fetch us,rest a bit and wash up the oil before heading to Lobby to see bro W off to harbour Bay. The driver drive us to Harbour Bay,i see bro W off the custom check in and bye bye...end of bro W's 2D1N trip in Batam.

To be continue for my 2nd night solo stay in Batam...where i head to MM massage,meet up with bro iicycold for a tea break around Meximo and then to Barelang Bridge...not forgetting the new Massage Joint around Formosa area where i have my 1st 100k HJ (it's either Thu or Fri with photos of the places)

Happy Deepavali to all....
Ok,now to continue the Part 2 of my "little more detail" than usual Summary of my 2nd day trip at Batam after Bro W left for sillypore.

Driver sends me back to hotel,i pass him the remaining 200k for the booking of the 2D1N and a pack of Malboro Red. He left happily and says if i need him,i can still call him. Told him i will as i still need to head to Barelang Bridge in the later afternoon.

I have a light breakfast with bro W,after the massage and the 150k special at Kings,i am feeling quite drain out,so after resting a bit in the room,i head to the Food court behind Relax Massage for a Black Chicken Soup w rice. (i kept forgetting the name of this popular food place) Head back to room after that and saw bro iicy's PM to meet up at Formosa Lobby,met up with him and decide to meet him after his check in to recce MM Massage as i decide to book one of the girl from there.

Bro iicy was a bit hungry as he just arrive Batam w/o taking his lunch,so we took a taxi to Meximo Pub area,the Wan Tan Mee stall to have lunch. I was totally full after another bowl of the handmade noodles and we decide to walk a bit to Bali Hotel,where we locate Indah2 and then to head to MM massage. Bro iicy look surprise as there was no sign board at MM massage,he says he will NEVER locate this place alone if he comes solo...lol. It's not even the same building as Indah2. It's the building beside it. Btw,we skip New Berry joint becos it is a BANNED JOINT,bro iicy also say skip cos it's better safe than sorry later.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 23-10-2014, 03:47 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Reach MM massage ,bro iicy cannot find any girls to his liking (got abt 12 girls at that time),i also do not have anyone in mind,so i told OKT...today i hope to get a girl from his joint to test water,i need the girl that can do xxx,xxxx and xxxxx,and ask him to recommend 1 that does. He recommend a few choices and i pick one that he says is 24 year old (which later turn out to be 19...lol) and quoted me 800k. Told him i didn't have driver and he says 700k...request for him to send my girl to my room no. at 6pm and tip okt 50k for coffee. I didn't bear high hope for this girl i pick tho cos at that point,i have receive a very good service from the girl from Orchid Massage the previous night. I was thinking to book same girl for 2nd night as well. Anyway,i paid and left for hotel...and bro iicy says he will go recce New Berlian and Queens and soon we part after a smoke.

Reach hotel and rest a bit before i called the unreliable driver up telling him to meet me in 20 mins at lobby to head to Barelang Bridge. I check with Hotel receptionist that to go to Bareland bridge thru hotel taxi,it will cost 100k to go and another 100k to come back. (exclude tips) It is also quite far away and needs about 45 mins ride on taxi to reach.

On the way to Barelang Bridge,something happened. The unreliable driver's car broke down...i mean not really his car broke down,his car can still move but his car air-con broke down,and has to send his vehicle to a workshop and our supposing 45mins trip to Barelang bridge took double the amount time.

Reached Barelang Bridge :

We travelled quite deep beyond the bridge area and then back to the place stated above. Pass by an Indo Naval Camp or something ,some Special Army camp and a jail as well which i didnt take any photos.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 23-10-2014, 03:48 PM
Samster

I seen something along the way that looks like Chrysanthemum tea in mineral water bottles along the way too,hehehe....it's not urine,ok...lol. It's for sale and very very expensive in Sillypore.

Along the way,which looks more like an express way,and on the way back to the Barelang Bridge i do not see any petrol station,so in case a vehicle needs to top up petrol,those mineral water bottle with yellow substance above serves as petroleum for their vehicles. It is diesel oil.

Back to the original place where we 1st begin,we have some luke warm coconut juice. Nothing special about it except the part that they are luke warm...no ice,not cold but luke warm. Like it has been boiled before inside a microwave oven for a min or 2.

I took some photos on the restaurant there where it is beside a rubbish area when i can see lots of things people pollute over a period of time.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 23-10-2014, 03:52 PM
Samster

Then i see something that really amaze me as below :

It's a public toilet,very clean and well-maintained. Cost of entering it is 2k rupiah...i tried bargaining to 1k rupiah,but that guy refuse to give in,i told him 2 person 2k...then he says ok. So me and the unreliable driver get to use the toilet...lol. So i pay 2k rupiah for 2 person to use the public toilet in Batam for the 1st time.

Now come to the below area of Barelang Bridge where it looks like a stage with a big area for audience...there are obviously no performance on that day i was there but see many local boys bringing local girls go there take photos,hehehe...some local families there as well.

In general,Barelang Bridge is pretty much a place if one wish to find serenity in Batam. The scenery is cool,the weather seems to be always shady even when it's sunny...a bit of rain too but it's the kind of rain that won't get you wet type. The wind is cooling. According to story from the unreliable driver,there are many who go there to commit suicide by jumping off the bridge and those who does,their bodies were never found for obvious reason.

After we left the bridge,i tht the unreliable driver has had a hard day,so tht i should treat him to a massage or a foot reflexology.On our way back he was trying to locate a massage parlour...well,not the usual ones that was stated on the listing in this thread but those near the below area which i also dont know where :

We circle around the area and there was at least half a dozen not-very-good-looking massage shop in the area,but none of them offer foot reflexology...so we give it a miss and head back to the food court behind Relax Massage for some quick bite before heading back to hotel. I told the unreliable driver to come back the next day to fetch me to Harbour Bay at 115pm. It was about 5pm by the time i reach back formosa again,back to my room,clean up,rest a bit before my girl from MM massage arrived at 6pm....and that was my 1st rudest shock of my 9 trips to Batam.

...to be continue...

Preview : Part 3 will be more about the 19 year old girl from MM massage which really surprise me,and the new Bridge Massage and Reflexology where i get my 1st 100k HJ,even when i am still a newbie...lots of 1st time in this trip...lol...and my BEST trip too.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 23-10-2014, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I seen something along the way that looks like Chrysanthemum tea in mineral water bottles along the way too,hehehe....it's not urine,ok...lol. It's for sale and very very expensive in Sillypore.

These desiel are added with other oils/water/kerosene . Not recommended for cars. With motor cycles. If you buy those with even lower quality, your motor cycle may not even start.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 23-10-2014, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 15
Heil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Happy Massage 8 - Rini

Steer clear of this gal named Rini from Happy Massage 8. Also, the papi seems to quote a lot less than the mami when it comes to booking.

Name: Rini
Body: 5 (tummy)
Boobs: 3 (32B but totally saggy - I was fooled by the push up bra)
FJ: 4 (did the act once only the following morning)
BBBJ: 7 (this was the only plus point when she felt like doing it)
Damage: RP850k

I asked her to let me CIM & she agreed, only to withdraw at the last minute and caused me to spray all over my torso - had the cheek to tell me its ok becos its my cum? WTF!
Next morning asked me if i wanted to kongkek & then flat out refused to BBBJ, saying how can I expect her to put my dick in her mouth b4 she has even eaten. Her tips went from RP150 to RP100 that very moment. Had the cheek to ask me why i only gave her RP100. Then she asked for ojek money. I gave her 10k & she said she pays the ojek 15k. I told her that papi only asked 10k for ojek when he sent her over & that if she wants to pay 15k, that's her problem.
Honestly, I couldn't wait to get rid of her!
Old 23-10-2014, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
anthonycoolen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was thinking of going to Batam and indulge myself a bit. Does anybody know a place where they give prostate massages?
Old 23-10-2014, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 12
banana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbanana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbanana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post

Peniun hotel and BCC is there as well. Generally a good area for family. There is a KTV next to the Panin Bank, and beside it is Hotel 89, also massage 89. Clean. No need to think about getting specials.
So around BCC no special service message ah
Old 23-10-2014, 10:47 PM
Samster

Updated as of 23rd Oct 2014 ,2300 hr

1.Fuck house/Overnight Booking Joint
Mostly open at 11am and close when all the gals are fully booked.
Damage for overnight : 600K to 1.5mil

 Goldbird (known as Sedona, near Batam Star Hotel.Lai Lai)
 Indah2 (in front of Bali Hotel near to NEWTON SPA)
 Permai Indah Massage(behind Utama Hotel walking distance)
 Permata Indah (near Windsor Foodcourt) - (it means "beautiful gems" )
 Queen8933 (near Formosa Hotel)
 77 Massage (In front of UTama hotel area)
 New Berlian (near Formosa Hotel)
 New Flamingo Massage (closed) - Now called Happy Massage 8
 Dynasty 99 (near Formosa Hotel)

 Dolly - near S-hotel/Utama Hotel
 MM Massage - along same row of shophouse as Indah2 (but not in same block)
 Orchid Massage - Near Goldbird area (next block)
 Shellina 519 - Beside Dolly (it's a non-licensed joint sidelined as a hair saloon,was advise by taxi driver to be careful of belonging during overnight booking)

Blacklisted:
 New Berry (near Indah2) : previously call Indah Berry
 82 Massage (in front DC Mall): previously call Massage 82 (closed down)
 Morena 29 - a kost not recommended for newbies

2. Massage
Mostly open 10 or 11am and close around mid night.
Damage: Approx 400K onwards with HJ

Massage with Specials.
 Delta Spa Batam (JL.Komplek Nagoya Hill blok J27-J29, , just outside nagoya hill mall,side entrance): must try, 3 sessions with free sensual HJ,
 Octopus spa (at pacific hotel 8th flr): Also not bad
 Abi Massage: mostly MILF, have seen SYT before
 Ala Mayang (behind Utama Hotel): In Nagoya New Blok, got a size 40 DD gal working there as far as I tried, name lisnya
 Altalanta: Most expensive and high class massage in batam, as far as I know, gals are hand picked and SYT
 Angel massage
 Aroma massage: In Sdyney Hotel, sungai panas area, also have KTV
 Beauty Moon (Behind Harmony) :Got seasoned syt, however, mostly taken by big bosses already. those leftover will be given to walk in customers. mix of milf there.
 Best and Better ( near Utama hotel)
 Chinatown Massage(behind Utama Hotel)
 Dessy Massage: MILF, Old hens, cheap fucks. (Closed Down)
 Flower massage( near to Newton)
 Golden Finger(At Batam centre hotel)
 Indo Rasa: Milf (more) and syt
 Javana( infront of furma hotel): mix of milf & syt, however, more towards milf
 Linda Massage: Milf, Old hens, cheap fucks
 Madurani: only HJ
 Moonlight (1 behind Harmony , 1 near wet market pujabahari):Similar with Beauty moon. mix of syt and milf. More towards syt. Refer to Beauty moon.
 Newton spa & massage: All in place for massage, KTV and booking. Quite Ex place like altalanta
 Princess massage (behind Utama Hotel): A lot of FL working here trying to hook new base of customers
 Ricson massage( next to windsor hotel, near winsor foodcourt): MILFs, fat ones. cheap place for fun (Closed Down)
 SS massage : just opened less than 3. One lady by the name NEYA, know jua gen
 The hills ( Behind NAGOYA HILLS MALL, infront of I Hotel, aka bali spring): good massage room, gals rotate from TaiQi massage
 Top One (Near Hong Kong Foodcourt): next to flamingo massage
 Trinity:Got spa and little bit of facility. Room not bad. More on syt & milf (more)
 Tropica Asia: Mixed of milf(more) & syt. Massage not bad.
 Vanessa: near Ala mayang in Utama Area
 Bridge Massage & Reflexology - nearby Formosa,open for business on 16th Oct 2014 (milf)

Blacklisted
 Pas Massage (Near newtown): but place kena black listed

In-house massage in hotel rooms with special
 Sentosa Hotel in-house massage Tel: +62 778 452 345
 LaiLai Mutiara Hotel in-house massage Tel: +62 778 457 000
 Goodway Hotel (TaiQi massage) Tel: +62 778 426 888
 Formosa Hotel (King's massage) Tel: +62 778 42 6789
 Suruni Hotel in-house massage
 Virgo Hotel in-house massage:
 Seruni Hotel in-house massage Tel +62 778 458 333
 The Hills in-house massage Tel: +62 778 458888
 Trinity Hotel in-house massage (Trinity spa) Tel: +62 778 459109. Spa tel: +62 778 452618
 Utama hotel in-house massage Tel: +62 778 426222

CLEAN Massage.
 Nagoya Hill Shopping Centre top floor(Inside Nagoya Hill Shopping Centre)
 89 Hotel Massage (inside Hotel89 in-house)
 Universal Massage (near Harapan Baru Hotel, Lovina Inn Penuin)
 Sky massage:
 Crown: more for family
 Bahari: Clean joint, however, someone ever mention gotten HJ before, not me...
 Canti Pajit: There are a few in this area, not sure if this is the one with special
 Star massage and salon:
 K8 massage:
 Utama Hotel:
 Tropical bali( near Altalanta), can go with GF (occasionally may have special - unverified)
 Isabella, 5 star massage, ESA ( all in Nagoya Hill Mall): All clean, no need to think about it
 Sports massage: no need to try, but good clean massage if you need some hard massage
 Ria massage ( beside DC mall)
 Winspa
 Fresh Massage: ( in front of DC mall area)
 Beautiful massage: so far as I tried. Behind Newton spa and hotel
 Tulip salon and massage: so far tried clean (unverified bbbj & fj)

3. KTV/Disco
Mostly open around 7pm
Damage for overnight : 1.1juta onward

Alisan (lvl 4 of Formosa Hotel) 20 - 30 gals.
Damage for sitting: 200K
Damage for overnight: 1.1juta

M1 KTV(Harbour Bay) 60 gals
Damage for sitting: 300K
Damage for overnight: 1.5mil
Memory KTV (near Lucy's Oarhouse) in front of Panorama Hotel.
Scorpion KTV (don know where)

4. Disco

Pacific Disco - Large ballroom, the only disco where it is possible to have a "conversation" with someone.

Newton Disco - at Newton Hotel, also knows as "Planet 2" ("Planet Dua"). More packed, darker and with louder music than Pacific.

Planet Disco - at Planet Holiday Hotel. The smallest among these 3. Seedy and dark, not really recommended if one does not feel comfortable in a place with ill reputation.

Planet 3 ("Planet Tiga") - near Jodoh. Nice place and well patronized, but icy aircondition.

Ozone Disco - Closed (unverified,known to be the worst)

5. Live Music

Do not leave your drinks unattended at these places. A few expats have been drugged & robbed.Keep your HP secure.

Noname – Located on the ground floor of the Harmoni Hotel is a popular live music venue for locals and expats. Most of the acts are flown in from Jakarta and one of the best place to meet local ladies.

Java Pub – just reopened, and has live music on Friday & Saturday. Older crowd, (like Jaya pub JKT but smaller) Comfortable place to hang out.

Bingo’s Pub – just opened and has live music on Friday’s & Saturdays. Good place, nice staff and occasional celebrity entertainers popping in for a song or jam. A nice alternative to the usual very loud rap / trance pubs.

Sullivans – Used to be Ria Rita and has live music on the weekends. Mostly a local crowd. Across the street from the side entrance of Lusys (helps to speak Bahasa – mostly local gals).

6. Others
Blue bird Taxi : meter taxi - Phone:+62 778 421234
Tip for gal: 50K - 300K

Advise from senior bro (bro Newyorker88) :

"Note.. HJ starts at 100K, if you can nego. FJ starts at 200K. Price stated are for brothers who can pass off as locals. Know bahasa. MILF starting prices.

Please try to nego. That's the way indos do. nego. Usually, they will lower if you say you know the market rate and quote a few places of massage around batam. Saying that's the price. SYT may not lower that easily."

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Last edited by nono1973; 10-11-2014 at 12:59 PM.
Old 24-10-2014, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Peniun area no such fun.
Bro you forgot about this place P******?

Oh ya for bros interested in playing bowling in batam can go to bcs, you can find the bowling alley inside the arcade. If i remembered clearly, the cost of 2 pairs of socks, rental of shoes, 1 game 2 persons is 50k rupiah.
Old 24-10-2014, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post

Oh ya for bros interested in playing bowling in batam can go to bcs, you can find the bowling alley inside the arcade. If i remembered clearly, the cost of 2 pairs of socks, rental of shoes, 1 game 2 persons is 50k rupiah.
good idea, can bowl to kill some time.
Old 24-10-2014, 02:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Updated as of 23rd Oct 2014 ,2300 hr
thanks for the update! good for planning my 3rd trip.
Currently no kaki and don't like to travel alone, might just go for a day trip.

another issue is finding an excuse to go Batam, JB I got MAC, so can go in for a quickie massage + FJ without the risk of OC finding out, since no stamp on passport.
Old 24-10-2014, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Someone mentioned that the immigration stamp don't state the location of entry.

POINT EXCHANGE - NO MINIMUM POINT REQUIREMENT

GOAL: 1,997!

Old 24-10-2014, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post

Shhhhhhhhhh.... P****** is a secret...!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread