The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 21-10-2014, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 22
eroticaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: decent massage with plenty of teasing (free!)

Hi all bros,

Thks fire2014 for location, i managed to find the place which fire204 provided. I can confirm wat fire2014 mentioned tat the shop can say is a clean shop n extra svcs is depend on the lady who serve you. Total there are 2 branches and the one i went every room which the door has a small glass window can see inside the room. If ypu go those 24hr massage shop along nbr you will know. So mean doing extra svcs chances is low. However the lady serve me i manage to just rub her breast when she massage my tummy but of cos she will ask u extend hrs longer as some bro mention is a long investment something like tat. Maybe is truth to attract ypu to come back again.

SO ALL bros after reading my FR at least you guys have a clearer picture. I,m not sided who just give a genuine FR.

Thks fire2014 will up u since i promise u tat provided the location

Cheers.
Old 22-10-2014, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Ma33a63 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, mind share location and contact?
Hope i can get lucky like you...
Old 23-10-2014, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1087 / Power: 16
RTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud of

Hello all bros!

Got the contact from bro fire2014 and headed straight to check out on A. Reached shop saw 2 ladies (late 40s to early 50s) seated outside. One thin and one plumb.... Took a look at the price list and was greeted by the thin lady (presumably is A) and proceeded into the room. Asked if I wanna wear my own brief or theirs... Chose theirs and came a shorts (super oily) probably used by many bros Leow.... No choice put it on and lay on the bed face down.

Then A came in and asked where I wanna focus on... I said everywhere and she proceeded to pull down the shorts all the way down to my thigh revealing my full butt and balls. She started with thumb pressing all over my neck, shoulder, back and butt. Not long after started spreading oil all over my back and butt. The pressing was really good and so was the oil massage. Really hard proper procedural massage....

The teasing wasn't as much only slight brushing of my balls when she oil the back of my thigh. But can feel she deliberately brush slowly when brushing pass my balls. So it was the routine neck, shoulders, back, butt and legs.... All these about an hour. Then she pull up the shorts and ask me to turn over.

After I turned face up, she pulled down the shorts until it half reveal my bro and she proceeded to oil me.... And that's when all the teasing comes in.... She started brushing pass my balls and bro and gradually started massaging my balls and grabbing and squeezing my bro.... Felt soooooo relax and sensual. No GQ popped.... Didn't want it anyway so I was very glad finally found one that teases without asking the GQ.

Got up cleaned myself and left the room.... Went out she asked if I feeling beta.... In my mind was "SHIOK".... I said yes, drank a cup of water, paid and left.... Will definitely return for more massage. Damage: $65 for 90mins. And a big thank you to bro fire2014 for sharing!
Old 23-10-2014, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
puremoni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi.Firebro.
can share the place and the girl name?
Would like to try it.thanks.
Old 24-10-2014, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
brad is Cool - loads of Potential

hey bro, can share contact with me? thankssss!
Old 24-10-2014, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 15
swap is a Helpful and Caring Samsterswap is a Helpful and Caring Samster

thanks TS for sharing.

went to recee the place a few times to check out the places and surroundings before trying.
quieter at night.

finally decided to try place B.

started off with massage. not really very hard like what you can get from other clean places. maybe cos i didn't request for harder so it was just a firm but decent massage.

from the butt, leg and thigh, she automatically started her action with out a word.
once started she became very chatty and talk a lot while doing a lot and asking for me to do back to her.. a bit surprising what happened. wasn't expecting so much on the first visit.
not sure if lucky or others there also like that. the lady i got seemed young compared to the usual aunties.

like what TS mentioned the lady told me not to pay tips. ended up spending a few hours just talking and having a good time. was late hen i left and seems like only she was left.
Old 24-10-2014, 03:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 10
fire2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfire2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfire2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfire2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

So happy to know bros also enjoyed their sessions like me I just had another 3 hrs slot. B is getting more and more irresistible. So much gfe. I got her potato chips knowing she likes them.(She end up feeding me also) Usual massage and talking started after. She put her face on mine when we were casually talking and I show her photos of myself. (Like what we do with gf) then when I didn't want to show her. She took my phone, I thought she can't open it.. to my surprise she remember my phone lock code. So she was happily browsing my fb. So cute. Paid 150 for massage of 3 hrs but I feel it's worth every cent with such a nice gfe with B. Thank you B.

Last edited by fire2014; 27-10-2014 at 06:14 PM.
Old 24-10-2014, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 15
sammytommy is a name known to allsammytommy is a name known to allsammytommy is a name known to allsammytommy is a name known to allsammytommy is a name known to allsammytommy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire2014 View Post
Getting upset with some bro who questions me and never read carefully. I already told you all that the ladies are not obliged to help us do hj as we are not paying them. Anything more than massage is bonus already and really depends on our chemistry with them. Maybe what B did for me is more than just a massage service. I don't know if she has some feelings for me(think my wishful thinking). i share with bros because I am impressed since my first visit and hoping that bro can get lucky like me too. I am not doing that for reputation points or what. Even shared with almost all bros the location. So don't come question me when you don't get more than what you paid for. I never promise you a handjob anyway. No disrespect to the low pointers(i am also one) but I am thankful to generous bros who up me for sharing with them even before they visit the place. They read and know what to expect. I only know of 1 lady who is allowed to perform handjob at a price in the whole shop. The rest are all not allowed to take tips. So really don't want bros to have too high hope though a few of us already have a good time there. Sorry if I offended anyone but I just hope that some bros can read carefully before jumping to conclusion and accuse me of making up stories. Everything I say here is true about the joint and service. I don't know why but I feel that I am lucky for many times

Hey buddy. Thks for the thread.
can you pm me the place? Thks.
Old 24-10-2014, 02:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Alternativeid is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Yo,
Care to share pls... I m hoping to try out
Old 24-10-2014, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
viking1993 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro, care to share location. thanks a million
Old 24-10-2014, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bigbig1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can share A n B ctc
Old 24-10-2014, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
kljklj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks TS for the ctc. This place is scary, it makes u fall in love with the masseurs....
Worth the money. TS pls protect this gem, maybe u shd control the ctcs quota. I scared it will be gone soon, then we will all be broken hearted.
Old 24-10-2014, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
ckescape10 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro. Please share contact. Upped your points. Thanks!
Old 24-10-2014, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1015 / Power: 18
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

last time tried out the place at shop B bro fire recommend. only took 1 hour..slight teasing but no brushing of the balls. plump lady but good hard massage

today went the other branch..kana a young better looking newbie. Massage was good and got strength..initially took 60 mins but then extended another 30 mins..a bit flirting and teasing but she very professional totally nv brush my balls..kind of sian

nxt time i want to go try one milf looking lady that I saw at both branches..hopefully more happening
Old 25-10-2014, 05:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 10
caocao22 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercaocao22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

pm me loc pls thx
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread