The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 23-10-2014, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3169 / Power: 20
fion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: demonhunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonhunter View Post
I had chicken rice for dinner , I also Ta Bao extra packet for TS's mom . whahahahaha ...

in my case , I call them secret admirers ... too shy to be seen .
Me ate herbal chicken! ^5!

U got soooo much love from ur secret admirers lo! Makes everyone envious, not. Hahahaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Hey DH!!!
Another buddy msg me to say my name surface in this hot zone ..... I need to drop by and wave to you .....
Hello GM korkor, u also come party here ahhhhh.
This section suddenly so fun horrr maybe u should sponsor here instead. Just kidding
Old 24-10-2014, 03:53 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -38 / Power: 0
demonhuntergay is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Nabeh .. I just received a PM ...

Tiagong TS was sexually abused by his step father whenever his mom went to prostitute herself for a packet of chicken rice .

remember to SIC hor !

Lol tiagong only wat. i dunno tiagong hw many times u ass fucked ah gua in CV and then ran away cos ya gt no money to pay. also tiagong yr face looks like shit which is y none of them willing to let u fuck 4 free.
Old 24-10-2014, 07:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonhuntergay View Post
Lol tiagong only wat. i dunno tiagong hw many times u ass fucked ah gua in CV and then ran away cos ya gt no money to pay. also tiagong yr face looks like shit which is y none of them willing to let u fuck 4 free.
Eh Gay,
You should learn from ZapJohnbass...
He still got 18points...
You so fast game over liao...

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 24-10-2014, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1257 / Power: 17
lostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonhuntergay View Post
thanks.
just came back frm desker. ah neh there told me demonhunter is a regular face there, sometimes he will wink at them n touch their butt. indeed a horny old faggot.
Am I the only person here who noticed that this is the person who keeps going to desker? :P

I mean, he's such a regular there that the banglas know him and PRESUMABLY know who demonhunter is. Herein lies a huge flaw in his (her?) accusations:

demonhuntergay goes to Desker. "Hai my bangla friends. Have you seen demonhunter here?"

Bangla guy looks confused: "sapa demonhunter?"

demonhuntergay shakes head and resplies, "Aiya, the guy who looks like me, but not gay. Cos my name has gay, his name don't have. You know? Not gay like me la."

At this, the excited Banglas started chatting among themselves. "Oh yes yes, big boss demonhunter comes everyday, buys us lunch, tell us must treat his friend well. We ask who is his friend, he tell us that one day someone whose name sounds like him but is gay will come, and we must give his friend a good time. So is you!"

Nodding happily, demonhuntergay is overwhelmed by how often demonhunter visits the desker road banglas to ensure that the gay version of demonhunter will have a good time. So touched! This was the final thought in demonhuntergay's mind before being overwhelmed by the desker pleasure services provided by demonhunter.
Queue:VRossi1980, DoubleDare
Old 24-10-2014, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3169 / Power: 20
fion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostlilvirg View Post
Am I the only person here who noticed that this is the guy who keeps going to desker? :P
Like that u also can write story. No wonder u are my fav writer.
Old 24-10-2014, 09:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1257 / Power: 17
lostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud of

*bows*

Thank you, Ms Fion.
Queue:VRossi1980, DoubleDare
Old 24-10-2014, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22888 / Power: 24
marlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Am I the only person here who noticed that this is the person who keeps going to desker? :P

I mean, he's such a regular there that the banglas know him and PRESUMABLY know who demonhunter is. Herein lies a huge flaw in his (her?) accusations:

demonhuntergay goes to Desker. "Hai my bangla friends. Have you seen demonhunter here?"

demonhuntergay shakes head and resplies, "Aiya, the guy who looks like me, but not gay. Cos my name has gay, his name don't have. You know? Not gay like me la."

At this, the excited Banglas started chatting among themselves. "Oh yes yes, big boss demonhunter comes everyday, buys us lunch, tell us must treat his friend well. We ask who is his friend, he tell us that one day someone whose name sounds like him but is gay will come, and we must give his friend a good time. So is you!"

Nodding happily, demonhuntergay is overwhelmed by how often demonhunter visits the desker road banglas to ensure that the gay version of demonhunter will have a good time. So touched! This was the final thought in demonhuntergay's mind before being overwhelmed by the desker pleasure services provided by demonhunter.
You are good. kee kee

Achieved my FINAL Target 22888(易易发发发) on 20141228(爱你一世一易易发)

DON'T up me for points exchange. I WILL NOT up you back. Thanks
:
Old 24-10-2014, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 22
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

You do have an overwhelming sense of humour !

I LIKE !!!

Old 24-10-2014, 10:27 AM
Samster

demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nabeh .. I just received a PM ...

Tiagong TS was sexually abused by his step father whenever his mom went to prostitute herself for a packet of chicken rice .

remember to SIC hor !

Up thread for awareness !

Old 24-10-2014, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9434 / Power: 19
Wu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Nabez liddat story also can write arh ? Hahaaa
Salute you lah bro

Huat Arh !!!

PLEASE DO NOT UP ME , AND DO NOT ASK ME FOR REPUTATION POINTS EXCHANGE !!

I will randomly up bros here ... and I do not need any return of favours from those I upped...

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 24-10-2014, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 10
ZapJohnbass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbass View Post
Eh Gay,
You should learn from ZapJohnbass...
He still got 18points...
You so fast game over liao...
Your backside itchy?
I know you are desperate to use your clones to zap me.
Bastard!
Old 24-10-2014, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZapJohnbass View Post
Your backside itchy?
I know you are desperate to use your clones to zap me.
Bastard!
He beo your 18 points very long already !

Old 24-10-2014, 03:46 PM
Samster

Oei Gay Boy , Nabeh ....

Tiagong bonus is 2 months away still ... must your work so hard to show your boss ?

Old 24-10-2014, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 10
FunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to behold

Nabeh... So early start to party for TGIF liao.
Bo jio!

Old 24-10-2014, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunnyHippo View Post
Nabeh... So early start to party for TGIF liao.
Bo jio!

Nabeh .... Bian Jio One lah

Tiagong happy hour starts from 3 pm everyday !

Don't say I never SIC hor ....

Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1