The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 18-10-2012, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gtwagon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta's trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsex View Post
Bro,
Different stroke for different folks.....
Some guys are happy with a happy end, and others would want more like a shot at a brothel, or even an overnight....

Cheers.
Yup...absolutely agree....
Old 19-10-2012, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 12
cooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Jakarta Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by roostercock View Post
what is bro recommend for near grand hyatt plaza indonesia?

looking for high class joint.
what kind of join?
club? ktv? or brothel?

for brothel the closest one is Malioboro
They have club and KTV there as well

KTV you also have Zen Karaoke not too far from grand hyatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbird9403 View Post
The Business school in Setia Budi.
if you have contact, actually tebet is a very fertile area for hunting
Old 19-10-2012, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 17
davidsex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydavidsex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtwagon View Post
Yup...absolutely agree....
bro,
What is your poison...

Cheers.
Old 19-10-2012, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4125 / Power: 16
pacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smuf View Post
went to classic hotel 5th flr, there is lots of gals sitting around to choose, all wore different colour dress as represented by different mummies.
was quoted for 235K for 1 gal and 430K for tarma. choose for a while and decided for tarma for 1 hr.
the place will have nude dancers going around tables to ask customers to buy them drinks, one glass is about 30K, she will take about 5-10 glass each time, she will dance around u and raba raba
Single is 275K, Tarma is 430K..... Price gone up a bit few months back.
Old 20-10-2012, 12:06 AM
Samster

pacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond repute

BATS is Ang MOHs' land, so leave it to the bule......some of these so called "high end" places, the WGs still prefer them. In seriatim of selection, they come to you only when towards the end when there is no sales, and then go on a fire sales with you.....remember in a set up like this, this is all basic economics of supply and demand at play. Look at the situation if it plays to your advantage. If not, move on.
Old 20-10-2012, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1304 / Power: 14
Jtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud of

Any bros in Jkt now? Wanna cheong...
Old 20-10-2012, 04:44 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kelambnu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1 will be in jkt on 21-23..any advice where easily to get a girl for over night with so so price?means, just go to the place, pay & bring to the room..
Old 20-10-2012, 10:37 AM
Samster

davidsex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydavidsex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro,
Bats, is not really only a bule place, there are many locals too but there are the higher end groups, OLs in the higher end jobs mostly Chinese.
The reception types would few and far between; unless they are brought over by their boss.....
The FLs there are more experience, so they know what they want and know what is their targets, if you are saying that they lean away from GFE and strictly business...that is true, if your money is as high or higher than the bule, I am sure you will be the star of the place.....

Cheers.
Old 20-10-2012, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gtwagon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsex View Post
bro,
What is your poison...

Cheers.
There are many in jkt...There are a few places.. Hv tried maribolro, cj @ mulia and classic & travel.

High end : Alexis
Middle : Maribolro/cj @ mulia
Avg: classic and travel hotel
Old 20-10-2012, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
There are many in jkt...There are a few places.. Hv tried maribolro, cj @ mulia and classic & travel.

bro,
I would put alexis on the same par with mariboro
but the KTV, alexis and illegals and suncity would be high class.

Cheers.
Old 21-10-2012, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
taitaikunu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytaitaikunu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro,
I was in a cab going home from travel to grand hyatt, on the that main road with the special bus lane....
As we get to the big intersection, there was a lot of police on the road asking cars to stop....
They were checking out my papers, plus the girls IC....
Then the police officer ask me where I am going and what is her relationship to me.....
I just smile and say no understand with my hands.....
At the end I just paid his a sum of money...hate these kind of road block check....later my girl told me that Hari Raya is around the bend, and there are looking for money....hais

FYI, bring your papers, keep your cool and be polite....
Old 21-10-2012, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 20
klguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Exclamation Re: Jakarta's trip

Again I'm repeating this for the sake of safety & to avoid being conned by this con artist@ aakumu/teteku/long dick/adver & God knows what other clone nicks;

I'm so glad you pointed out to me & all forumers that you're were previously on Moderation! Guys you decide whom you wish to believe ??? Con Man with previously negative (xxx) points or Seniors with many years on the forum, well respected & above all +++ points! It shows who you should trust & whom you shouldn't!!! The Mods are doing thier job to protect the forum from such con man & let's keep it safe! I agree that the choice is yours to partake or to avoid but do think twice becoz your action may result in not only lost of hard earned $ from being conned to not only pay above market prices based on past FRs but more importantly would you trust your safety to a proven FAKER/PROVEN MULTIPLE NICKS/PROFILE/THREAT ISSUER TO INNOCENT PARTIES/PROVEN ABUSER OF SAM'S forum??? I definatly WONT!
Quote:
Originally Posted by klguylate30s View Post
LOL now he admits after being caught~!

A word of caution if you noticed by now this is a thread started by aakumu to promote an agent which i believe it's him personally based on the manner of his/agent/clone's posting & several mistakes including postings @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=1283 whereby he forgotten he's using aakumu nick and made a mistake & posted this & since he's under moderation for his many errors he tried to do some whitewashing by coming back with the following post @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=1284 . He is a proven FAKER/PROVEN MULTIPLE NICKS/PROFILE/THREAT ISSUER TO INNOCENT PARTIES/PROVEN ABUSER OF SAM'S forum!!!

Be very cautious when reading postings or recommendations from this thread as it could be him/his clones (proven @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...&postcount=341 ) only to promote his fake services & be WARNED guys just imagine if you take his tour & he doesn't like your face = you may end up in BIG TROUBLE instead of being assisted! I WOULD STAY AWAY FROM THIS CON MAN SERVICES! Please read the links to judge what kind of a pretender he is! Please feel free to contact seniors with reputable points for verification instead of those with immense negative points!

The constant postings by me is because he has issued physical threats to the other tour agent even though he wasn't involved in this as a few seniors started questioning him as to why he posted a FR which was copied & edited & posted as his own! Reference of a senior who caught his mistake @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...&postcount=207. Please visit the other Jakarta thread for a non commercial@ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=113 & you may save yourself from being cheated & abused physically by this conman if he doesn't like you! I will continue to protect innocent fellow SBF members from this dangerous person!
Old 21-10-2012, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 20
klguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find better

To the guy who on "07-10-2012 12:01 AM dont spam idiot "& deducted me 3 points coz he has 6 points if I'm spamming due to personal profit & I'm wrong then I truly & humbly apologise but if you're a clone of Aakumu then Thank You for your acknowledgment that I am right in protecting my fellow forumers from con man & cloners like you & Aakumu, I humbly accept the 3 points deducted in the pursuit of truth & justice! Karma bro karma = do good & get good coz do bad & you get bad! Add on @ 2.37pm local time @ I noticed you deducted 3 points from adver thus I accept your 3 points deducted coz you acted fairly & have a right to deduct my points which you regard as spam. However I would like to acknowledge the + points given to me in return from others in my efforts to uphold justice & the truth! No path for the rights of justice is easy!
Old 21-10-2012, 02:49 PM
Samster

Last year same thing happened to me and my Korean chiongster. But this one the cab driver and police must be acting in cahoot. Opposite Spark hotel at 10pm on our way to Redtop hotel, the cab driver of Bluebird slowed down and stopped at one dark corner, and out of nowhere 3 Policemen appeared asking for papers. I had Jakarta driving license and got away with it but my Korean friend was stuck. The damage was 40k rupiah after much haggling in Bahasa Indo. Key lesson is always take a Photocopy of your passport with you in wallet at all time. We spoke English in cab, the driver knew we were foreigners....after arriving at Redtop, gave the Bluebird driver a big F and no tip.
Old 22-10-2012, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 12
cooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

I think alexis and malio about the same level, with alexis a bit higher.

Emporium across redtop hotel is owned by alexis a well
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread