The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2012, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 13
BobGuccione deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta Info

Angus, don't forget to post your FRs, especially to Malioboro and Alexis (my 2 favorite hunting grounds).

It's been a while since I was last in the Big Durian.

Bob.
Old 07-12-2012, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

I'll be heading to Jkta next month and this would like like a great itinerary for a 1st timer like me. Not sure what else you could fit in, the schedule is fairly jam packed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngusYoung View Post
Going Jkta again soon. Not for biz but just fun. My usual itinerary is as below which I think its a bit boring. Not sure if any kind bros can comment on how I can maximise my 2 nights there?

- Arrive hotel at about lunch (stay in Shang)
- Lunch in Shang
- Out to Fortune for a rub and warm up
- Go to Classic for cheap action
- May stay in Classic a bit longer to watch the strip show. To get the blood flowing again
- Head on to Malio. Have dinner and watch the show. Usually still early, and topless havent start. Beo the girls and may end up doing it or head up to the spa/jaccuzzi for the 8.30pm strip show followed by cheap thrill of rubbing in the pool
- Head up to CJ to pick one for O/N

Day 2
- Late breakfast. Usually send girl back liao
- Rest a bit which is not necessary but too early for anything
- Later head up to massage again. Thinking of trying new place like Orchardz which I have not been
- Classic again
- Alexis
- Bats for O/N

I really think can do better than the above. Even maybe get a FL to spend second day. But no lobang for FL. Or any other places I should go. I am usually there with one like-minded friend.

Would be grateful if anyone can give their 2 cents worth!

Thanks
Old 07-12-2012, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
breezepass79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

i am first time travelling to JTK, read a fair bit here.

Want to check if there is any place to chiong, i am staying in ASTON PLUIT.

Be there for 4 nights.
Old 07-12-2012, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4125 / Power: 16
pacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngusYoung View Post
Going Jkta again soon. Not for biz but just fun. My usual itinerary is as below which I think its a bit boring. Not sure if any kind bros can comment on how I can maximise my 2 nights there?

- Arrive hotel at about lunch (stay in Shang)
- Lunch in Shang
- Out to Fortune for a rub and warm up
- Go to Classic for cheap action
- May stay in Classic a bit longer to watch the strip show. To get the blood flowing again
- Head on to Malio. Have dinner and watch the show. Usually still early, and topless havent start. Beo the girls and may end up doing it or head up to the spa/jaccuzzi for the 8.30pm strip show followed by cheap thrill of rubbing in the pool
- Head up to CJ to pick one for O/N

Day 2
- Late breakfast. Usually send girl back liao
- Rest a bit which is not necessary but too early for anything
- Later head up to massage again. Thinking of trying new place like Orchardz which I have not been
- Classic again
- Alexis
- Bats for O/N

I really think can do better than the above. Even maybe get a FL to spend second day. But no lobang for FL. Or any other places I should go. I am usually there with one like-minded friend.

Would be grateful if anyone can give their 2 cents worth!

Thanks
Yup, standard itin for 3 days 2 nights chiong trip. Looks like you are an old bird. Your itin above is definitely "Atas" class....can switch couple items here and there for economic class....For hotel, my usual gang of 3 like minded friends would stay at Redtop instead, convenient to everywhere and good food around even at 2am after dugem in pick up joints as mentioned. For food we are die hard Bakmee GM fans, for heathy massage we go for bersih sihat type....

Only in Jakarta, one gets good value.....
Old 09-12-2012, 12:16 AM
Samster

pacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond repute

A real story to share.

About 2 years ago was in Shangri-La for a short business trip. From memory Bats was under unscheduled renovation and some girls turned up unaware. Some went off, and couple hanging around for prospecting in lobby areas. Came across one nice skin Sundanese who was 29 then. Didn't have that WL look at all and more like a young housewife. Later found out she has a baby girl who was 3 years old. Bought her a drink at lobby bar and started negotiating. She won't move an inch despite my persistence. Alright, gave in for 1 juta ST as I was lazy to go hunting at night since having an early flight next morning.

Yes, indeed she had the GFE performance but everything was pretty acceptable. But could tell she is classy, good complexion, nicely dressed and not your average WL. She was clean, smell good and despite having a baby (she is a divorcee), she is certainly a looker.

We kept in touch all these years but that was the only time we bonked. So I get to know more about her later. She is renting an apartment with a maid to take care of her baby, and also supporting her youngest sister to college. Se travels to Japan, and Korea for skiing vacations, to NZ, Bali, Bangkok and Singapore. I wonder why a single mother without formal income could survive the high life?

Then one day she told me about a Mr. Robert from Singapore who has been sustaining her lifestyle. Occasionally TT her the money to meet him during his overseas business trips etc. Every year end period, she would go overseas with her family on vacation....Robert would remit anything S$4K to S$7K in one go. Every quarterly when Robert is in Jakarta, she would accompany him for couple days. [part I]
Old 09-12-2012, 05:50 PM
Samster

Ms Sundanese is full of praises for Singaporean being nice and full of compassion. Who wouldn't? Her FB pictures are full of places where she visited couple times a year around this region, and once in Los Angeles. Not sure what she has done for Robert, but certainly she has the kind patronage of Robert's for years.

Then 2 weeks ago, when I was meeting an overseas client who was staying at Grand Hyatt in Scott Road, I bumped into her accidentally in Brix, soliciting from non locals, I.e. white men. Didn't want to embarrassed her but later chatted with her on Blackberry. She is staying at a hostel at Bugis for $38 a night but her overnight taking from Brix was anything from USD400 to 600 a night and she planed to do that for a month. I was speechless......what's going on with her, I asked her. She replied nonchalantly, that she needs to survive.....tested her if she is willing to see me for a session, she said yes but I didn't really come around to do it as I was leaving for business trip again.

Whew, so what's the moral of the story here ? Robert is in Singapore and yet ? I am sure Robert is not common folks, must be wealthy and someone with status. I suppose when one thinks they can keep a girl happy with what she wants and needs, there are never enough. So quick hits are always better than dragging on to presumably "owned" the girl for oneself, with all due respect.

By the way, Robert and Sundanese are leaving for Korea for skiing holidays again from this Boxing Day. [Part II - The end]
Old 10-12-2012, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 18
xx87xx is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxx87xx is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxx87xx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

guys anyone know a spa that opens till late in Jakarta ?
Old 10-12-2012, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 12
cooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xx87xx View Post
guys anyone know a spa that opens till late in Jakarta ?
how late is late for you?

Regular spa open till 11 pm.
Sex join open till 2 or 4 am.

most of the location in kota open till very late
Old 10-12-2012, 12:30 PM
Samster

cooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by breezepass79 View Post
Hi Bros,

i am first time travelling to JTK, read a fair bit here.

Want to check if there is any place to chiong, i am staying in ASTON PLUIT.

Be there for 4 nights.
no too close to the action but there is tematic spa close to pluit.
just head from pluit to grogol you will find it on the left.

Take the tol or lodan roal to ancol and alexis is close.
Or you can just head to kota area that is not too far
Old 10-12-2012, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 21
axeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud of

Just heard from a local that Grand Kartini at Mangga Dua has open a spa. There is a promotion now, so it anyone is there can try it out. I have no time to go there yet, however if I do go there I will post a fr on my findings.

Member Of TNN Club

Sometimes the most UGLYEST person is yourself can you deal with it?

Thank you for those who have up me
Old 11-12-2012, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1647 / Power: 20
dodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant future

To All Bros.

Yes if you plan to go over to Classic for fun but do not wish to stay at the hotel itself, stay at REDTOP.

Price for REDTOP is just slightly more than Classic, but a whole world of difference in terms of standards.

It is about 10-15 mins walk to Classic. And just a stone throws away to Emporium.

So.......

I was there last 2 weeks and went to Classic for a "quick" Tarma sexxion. less than half a mill rupiah hor!

and drinks i spent around 100k.

But for GFE usually take the room massage better. Not sure for REDTOP but Classic Hotel the room massage is 100k per hour and most of the girls there very the GFE.

Senior bros who always at REDTOP, how the room massage there and damage?

I also still looking for FL for overnight, but timing always salah one. Quoted 1.2 mil for overnight before, but girl CMI!
Old 12-12-2012, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

From the REDTOP website, their room rates are $80USD a night and up.

The pictures look nice, but a bit much for budget cheonger like me who stay for 5-6 days and cannot charge to company account for business.

do you recommend any other hotel in area (Classic Hotel or Travel Hotel) that is in the 50SGD rate?
Old 12-12-2012, 03:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
horneewanker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Amaris Hotel or Tune or Fave Hotel is quite a good catch.
Old 12-12-2012, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodo654321 View Post

I also still looking for FL for overnight, but timing always salah one. Quoted 1.2 mil for overnight before, but girl CMI!
most of the good in call girl in jakarta the rate is quite high. 1.2 mil for overnight is a good deal.
the girl I know is 3 mil and up for overnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
From the REDTOP website, their room rates are $80USD a night and up.

The pictures look nice, but a bit much for budget cheonger like me who stay for 5-6 days and cannot charge to company account for business.

do you recommend any other hotel in area (Classic Hotel or Travel Hotel) that is in the 50SGD rate?
Tune hotel pasar baru is right across classic hotel.
There are my hotel next to sun city building, or hotel 88 at mangga besar across the hospital.

I have never tried any of it though.

Sparks hotel and Orchardz hotel also would be within your budget.
The plus side on both hotel, they offer spa++ as well.
Sparks have special theme role play as well
Old 13-12-2012, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 21
axeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by axeman24 View Post
Just heard from a local that Grand Kartini at Mangga Dua has open a spa. There is a promotion now, so it anyone is there can try it out. I have no time to go there yet, however if I do go there I will post a fr on my findings.
As promised, here is the update on the spa at Grand Kartini. The name of the spa is called Golden Dragon. It is located on the 5th floor of the hotel, its not difficult to locate the spa. If you are not sure, just ask anyone on the lobby and they will direct you to the spa. The facilities inside are all still new as it is only 6 months old. There are 2 hot pool and 2 cool pool, 1 steam bath and sauna and an oxygen room (which is only a room with aircon ), so its pretty much standard stuff. There is a food corner as usual plus there is free ginger tea next to the food counter unlike other spa where you need to purchase the drinks.

For the package wise, for standard room, it is Rp120K, deluxe - Rp140K (with shiatsu pole), VIP - Rp160K (With bathtub and tatami or something like that). All the above is comes with 1 massue. If you are advantureous and want to try something new, you can op for 2 massue. The price will be standard - Rp210K and for the rest of the rooms I cannot remember, all the rooms comes with door and lock for special reasons . For the massue wise, the one assigned to me according to her she used to work in Spark Hotel spa, so her looks wise not so bad. As for the massage, it is not as good as what Sands or My Spa has to offer. Full service is standard Rp500K and HJ is Rp200K, overall experience ok not too bad. Lastly, please take note that there is a service tax and sales tax at Golden Dragon Spa so if you op for the standard room, it will be RP120K plus tax = RP151K plus. Anyone staying at Grand Kartini, you don't know to go far away to get your body and dick released.

Member Of TNN Club

Sometimes the most UGLYEST person is yourself can you deal with it?

Thank you for those who have up me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread