The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 24-03-2015, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
kimboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Petain S-List (PSL)

Heading do PT later at 3.30. Any recommended cat30 wl? Going for my first experience there. So far onoy walk walk see see.
Old 26-03-2015, 01:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 286 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9472 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
She has a different code for each of her regular so no point asking me to share MY code with you..... join the queue and ask her personally.... she may or may not even accept you as her regular. Many of us have a long history with her from her GL days.
Return +11

Anyone else wanna exchange?
Old 26-03-2015, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1436 / Power: 17
leumas has much to be proud ofleumas has much to be proud ofleumas has much to be proud ofleumas has much to be proud ofleumas has much to be proud ofleumas has much to be proud ofleumas has much to be proud ofleumas has much to be proud ofleumas has much to be proud ofleumas has much to be proud of

Im interested to find out if cookies accepts indian bros. Im indian and perviousl saw this indian guy get rejected by her. Since then dont dare to approach her. anyway if she accepts indians i would love to try her.
Old 26-03-2015, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3706 / Power: 16
President has a reputation beyond reputePresident has a reputation beyond reputePresident has a reputation beyond reputePresident has a reputation beyond reputePresident has a reputation beyond reputePresident has a reputation beyond reputePresident has a reputation beyond reputePresident has a reputation beyond reputePresident has a reputation beyond reputePresident has a reputation beyond reputePresident has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leumas View Post
Im interested to find out if cookies accepts indian bros. Im indian and perviousl saw this indian guy get rejected by her. Since then dont dare to approach her. anyway if she accepts indians i would love to try her.
President support you to just give it a try ...

if you have or know good indian FL or WL, please let president know, I also love to try them
Old 26-03-2015, 11:34 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
trans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
From wat I know Cookie does take Indian customers. Not those banglas or construction worker types of Ah Nehs but those decent looking Singapore Indian or office worker types.
Old 29-03-2015, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6376 / Power: 17
DrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
seems there was some old FR showing cookie takes indians

Bro just try no loss
Old 04-04-2015, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 15
kougaiji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is fong yee still working? Go to her room and her light is off
Old 05-04-2015, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kougaiji View Post
Is fong yee still working? Go to her room and her light is off
When ppl write so much about her supposedly doing raw.... whether true onot the authorities will take action. FY was supposed to be back from her 1 month break but I think it has been extended. Her OKT oso do not know when as she has to attend an interview at cantonment together with FY.
Old 07-04-2015, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 20
n3o1984 is a splendid one to beholdn3o1984 is a splendid one to beholdn3o1984 is a splendid one to beholdn3o1984 is a splendid one to beholdn3o1984 is a splendid one to beholdn3o1984 is a splendid one to behold

Hi bro.. Have anyone try Ai Li from H24 before? Went to see quite old already but my fren told me even thou abit old liao but her bbbj skill and FJ is really one of the best he tried before.. Thats why was wondering....
Old 09-04-2015, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 23
lengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by n3o1984 View Post
Hi bro.. Have anyone try Ai Li from H24 before? Went to see quite old already but my fren told me even thou abit old liao but her bbbj skill and FJ is really one of the best he tried before.. Thats why was wondering....
last time when I saw ppl post Ai Lee, I thought she is the Geylang Cat 150 Malaysian Ai Lee. lol
Old 13-04-2015, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 20
n3o1984 is a splendid one to beholdn3o1984 is a splendid one to beholdn3o1984 is a splendid one to beholdn3o1984 is a splendid one to beholdn3o1984 is a splendid one to beholdn3o1984 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lengleng1 View Post
last time when I saw ppl post Ai Lee, I thought she is the Geylang Cat 150 Malaysian Ai Lee. lol
Then not that Ai Li right bro?
Old 13-04-2015, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

H24 R12 Ai Lee is from ex-GL...... but do note that was long long time ago.
Although Ai Lee is Cat50..... she has been known to be flexible on her rates charging 30, 40 or 50 depending on her mood that day and her assessment of the customer.
Old 14-04-2015, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Kinsters deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros can intro nice looking malay milf?never try a malay women b4 would wish to do that.
Old 14-04-2015, 08:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Mlvn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinsters View Post
Any bros can intro nice looking malay milf?never try a malay women b4 would wish to do that.
Try h12rm2. Power!👍👍✌️✌️

(I know it's not of the right place to say this but......)Or if U don't mind walking over to desker, try h98 Zarina.(not sure if she's still there)

These 2 are one of the best I've tried so far.

Kudos~
Old 14-04-2015, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
H24 R12 Ai Lee is from ex-GL...... but do note that was long long time ago.
Although Ai Lee is Cat50..... she has been known to be flexible on her rates charging 30, 40 or 50 depending on her mood that day and her assessment of the customer.
lol u r like walking sex-clopedia

ai li fr:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...ostcount=10293
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1