The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2014, 08:14 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Shackman77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fortune Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by archer69 View Post
Tried, just ok. Dont like the attitube.
Thanks man... Kind of suspected it. How about the rates, does it cost us an arm and a leg?
Old 27-09-2014, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
crazydogzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The place over there cost quite a bomb. But I found a mile claim she is sg but sadly did not try her
Old 28-09-2014, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
warresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shackman77 View Post
Has anyone ever tried the massage shop on Level 4 next to the cargo lift? Saw a milf working there but would like to hear any review before committing.
how about the shop facing the escalator at level 4. Got 1 duno thai or viet with sibei tua luap neh. looks very tempting.
Old 28-09-2014, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 15
aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!

Those are carrot shop... Heard frm bro here and near the lift also.. Kena before liao...
Old 28-09-2014, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 10
ahtangge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went there today. Saw some sweet one, guess early 30s on third floor. Saw one with school girl specs, but too ex!

Horny after that! But regular at another place fully booked!
Old 07-10-2014, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Any bros went to FC yester (Mon)?

Saw this attractive looking MILF in L4, shoulder length hair, wearing orange dress (shop is tucked at the back, betn the hairdressing salon n vietnam shop. Not cargo lift end, it's d other side). Normally I'm not so easily tempted but was instantly attracted by her.

Told her will look for her later after buying lottery nearby but when I returned an hour later she was working!

Any bros know who I'm talkin abt? Any feedback? Thks

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 08-10-2014, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5496 / Power: 13
Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute

I tried a viet milf by the name of Coco last week. I actually wanted to RTF Amy but was told she is away for 2 weeks so took Coco. Her service is rather SOP, not as pro as Amy.
Old 15-10-2014, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 14
bearbear87 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbearbear87 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Was in the area and went to see see look look a bit. Surprised to see some very very syts from vn. Wanted to FJ but was in a rush. Market rate abt 70 for HJ and 150-180 for FJ. Will be back nxt week to try some vn cuisine
Old 15-10-2014, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 10
ShareApple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Any bros went to FC yester (Mon)?

Saw this attractive looking MILF in L4, shoulder length hair, wearing orange dress (shop is tucked at the back, betn the hairdressing salon n vietnam shop. Not cargo lift end, it's d other side). Normally I'm not so easily tempted but was instantly attracted by her.

Told her will look for her later after buying lottery nearby but when I returned an hour later she was working!

Any bros know who I'm talkin abt? Any feedback? Thks
Yes, saw her
Not bad, short hair suits her
She also wear orange on last Saturday when I go
She got the CFM OL look
Old 15-10-2014, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShareApple View Post
Yes, saw her
Not bad, short hair suits her
She also wear orange on last Saturday when I go
She got the CFM OL look
Ya she looks the accommodating type but not sure abt service wise as I did not try.

Any bros care to shed some light?

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 15-10-2014, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 10
sfh2110 is one of the Best!sfh2110 is one of the Best!sfh2110 is one of the Best!sfh2110 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtangge View Post
Went there today. Saw some sweet one, guess early 30s on third floor. Saw one with school girl specs, but too ex!

Horny after that! But regular at another place fully booked!
YA! I also saw the set with specs, omg instant turn on lol but I didn't dare try, confirm kens chop carrot head...

But my little bro wants to go
Old 16-10-2014, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 11
KSKOV deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went for another stroll at FC and do not regret!

On 3rd floor noticed a very busty SYT standing at the entrance to what appeared to be a very legitimate shop and while I was there for some proper action she caught my attention so asked for the prices. Standard prices but as the place appeared far too open I almost said no. But changed my mind as was very attracted to her. Much to my surprise, we did not actually enter the shop but went to a small shop on same floor and did the deed. The room had shower cubicle so was very pleased!

Name: ...I stupidly forgot but easy to figure out who I am talking about when you find the shop
Looks : 7/10
Boobs: 8/10 - not as big as expected once unleashed, but very fit for her body
Massage: 6/10
HJ : 8/10
BBBJ: 8/10

The provider was Vietnamese and she completely stripped naked once in the room and also had a quick shower. Slim/fit body with a couple of tattoo's (on the back only as far as I recall). Damage SGD 120 for BBBJ + 50 or whatever I paid for the massage.

RTF - definitely. Not sure how long she will be around as not sure if just here on a short term Visa.

Have the unit number of the shop (on 3rd floor) and willing to share with senior bro's with good reputation - and would like some suggestions in return.

Happy hunting!
Old 16-10-2014, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 10
stupid12E456 is one of the Best!stupid12E456 is one of the Best!stupid12E456 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfh2110 View Post
YA! I also saw the set with specs, omg instant turn on lol but I didn't dare try, confirm kens chop carrot head...

But my little bro wants to go
Dont try the girl in spec on the 4th floor
Cannot touch
cannot strip
cannot french
HJ 1/10- painful

If you dont believe, can try. LOL
Old 16-10-2014, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 591 / Power: 15
archer69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to all

Can PM me where got girl with specs?
Old 16-10-2014, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bankrobber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSKOV View Post
Went for another stroll at FC and do not regret!

On 3rd floor noticed a very busty SYT standing at the entrance to what appeared to be a very legitimate shop and while I was there for some proper action she caught my attention so asked for the prices. Standard prices but as the place appeared far too open I almost said no. But changed my mind as was very attracted to her. Much to my surprise, we did not actually enter the shop but went to a small shop on same floor and did the deed. The room had shower cubicle so was very pleased!

Name: ...I stupidly forgot but easy to figure out who I am talking about when you find the shop
Looks : 7/10
Boobs: 8/10 - not as big as expected once unleashed, but very fit for her body
Massage: 6/10
HJ : 8/10
BBBJ: 8/10

The provider was Vietnamese and she completely stripped naked once in the room and also had a quick shower. Slim/fit body with a couple of tattoo's (on the back only as far as I recall). Damage SGD 120 for BBBJ + 50 or whatever I paid for the massage.

RTF - definitely. Not sure how long she will be around as not sure if just here on a short term Visa.

Have the unit number of the shop (on 3rd floor) and willing to share with senior bro's with good reputation - and would like some suggestions in return.

Happy hunting!
i think i got the same one as you. raining that day. went in, scout around. chanced upon that shop, saw that view lady, wah cannot resist temptation! led me to that 'secret' smaller shop. really happy, cause that place definitely more discrete.

she stripped fully once inside. hot. full boobs on her petite body. opted for BM, $80 aft nego. asked me if wanna go full course, but really too steep! lol.

RTM? nah. pricey. idw to have to nego everytime
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1