The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-06-2013, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 12
gogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Where to find another pretty syt with a hot body , nice boobs and good service like hers honestly...

anyone can recommend a few good replacements?

I recall once when she was on code red, I asked the OKT if he can find another one like her to service me from other houses and he said there wasn't anyone out there even close because she's one of a kind.

He's absolutely right too. I first saw her without make-up and she looked freaking stunning even then.
You are damn right bro. I did her once without makeup on. Still damn bloody chio. I am gonna miss her man !
Old 03-06-2013, 05:00 PM
Samster (Premium)

My Reputation: Points: 26879 / Power: 66
keewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Where to find another pretty syt with a hot body , nice boobs and good service like hers honestly...

anyone can recommend a few good replacements?

I recall once when she was on code red, I asked the OKT if he can find another one like her to service me from other houses and he said there wasn't anyone out there even close because she's one of a kind.

He's absolutely right too. I first saw her without make-up and she looked freaking stunning even then.

cant agreed more with u ... now in GL cant really find anyone dat can match wat she has ....
Old 03-06-2013, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 12
Dango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunZhi View Post
Do you know which hse is this girl from?
Regret ... forgot to find out, but I remembered that OKT told me that the house is owned by the same boss and is nearby.
Old 04-06-2013, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 13
Seymore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Damn, haven't had luck with getting a slot with Jing Jing and now no chance already...

Last time I was there (about two weeks ago), OKT said she was resting. He recommended this girl, and I didn't think she was that attractive, and the name just escaped me (but I think it was Xiao Xue or something like that, her number is J12, I think). However, in the room, when she put out her repertoire of skills in the YTL service. WOW! Certainly brought back to the recently retired Lu Lu. I almost came a number of times on the air mattress and only held back with a lot of willpower. She didn't let up when we moved to the bed and I had a more than enjoyable FJ.

Certainly worth a return visit.

Just curious what bros here think. With Jing Jing retired, who will be the new AP of YTL?
Old 05-06-2013, 02:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1265 / Power: 20
SSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud of

But why Jin Jin left ? Anyone knows ?
Old 05-06-2013, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Jing Jing(16W12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by keewee View Post
cant agreed more with u ... now in GL cant really find anyone dat can match wat she has ....
Personally just glad that i rtf her after a long time n discovered a "renaissance" Jing Jing, well to me at least, totally different gfe n passion fm my initial 2 previous lacklustre bonks wif her...then rtf afew more times after that...all turning out to be damn hot passionate sensuous sex wif nice frenching...it just shows that u sld never say never wif these mms i guess?!

A v big tku once again to you bro and to Geylangfc for the heads up on Jing Jing's apparent turn around...

Wish Jing Jing all the best!
Old 05-06-2013, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Need to ask bros, who are the pretty WL in this hse now?
Old 05-06-2013, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunZhi View Post
Need to ask bros, who are the pretty WL in this hse now?
With the 2 most ang pais from this house Lu Lu & Jin Jin gone .... I will say Yang Yang and Wen Wen are ok but Yang Yang always sick and too mono and cold

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 05-06-2013, 09:14 PM
Samster (Premium)

keewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntking View Post
With the 2 most ang pais from this house Lu Lu & Jin Jin gone .... I will say Yang Yang and Wen Wen are ok but Yang Yang always sick and too mono and cold
well wen wen is not much of a looker but she does have 2 large jugs

aiming to please the last time when i tried her on her second day ... hoped she did picked up a few more tricks from all the bros here
Old 05-06-2013, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
well wen wen is not much of a looker but she does have 2 large jugs

aiming to please the last time when i tried her on her second day ... hoped she did picked up a few more tricks from all the bros here
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ?? BRO KEE-wee : I tot you like slim sexy nubile syt's !! Since when do you fo for LARGE JUGS ???

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 06-06-2013, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Logisex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agree with Cuntking that Yang Yang is too cold and mono, unlike lulu who is also a pro but is always warm, carry a smile no matter how tired she was and can talk about even personal stuff.

My only regular gal there now is only Guo Guo. Service wise is pretty standard but she can be fun if you can click with her and because she is petite, it feels like farking your SYT next door.

I kept going back to this house as the rooms and okt are ok
Old 06-06-2013, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 12
kp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logisex View Post
Agree with Cuntking that Yang Yang is too cold and mono, unlike lulu who is also a pro but is always warm, carry a smile no matter how tired she was and can talk about even personal stuff.

My only regular gal there now is only Guo Guo. Service wise is pretty standard but she can be fun if you can click with her and because she is petite, it feels like farking your SYT next door.

I kept going back to this house as the rooms and okt are ok
Bro, I agree with you and would add that Yang Yang's service is only average and is cold. Her body is above average but nowhere as compared to Jin Jin or Lu Lu. I upped her only once and it was a 35 minute session and since then no RTF.
Old 06-06-2013, 12:01 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ?? BRO KEE-wee : I tot you like slim sexy nubile syt's !! Since when do you fo for LARGE JUGS ???
yo buddy sail ... must always try out new girls ma if not nothin much to try liao

let me knw once u are in okie we go bonking again hee
Old 06-06-2013, 12:02 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kp338 View Post
Bro, I agree with you and would add that Yang Yang's service is only average and is cold. Her body is above average but nowhere as compared to Jin Jin or Lu Lu. I upped her only once and it was a 35 minute session and since then no RTF.
yeah bro ... where to find another jin jin eh?
Old 06-06-2013, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yeah bro ... where to find another jin jin eh?
Agreed. Nothing comes close, she's in a class of her own. If anyone has any ideas on replacements for her, I'm all ears. Lulu also gonna be hard to replace.

Bei bei still there? If no jin jin and no lulu, next best option is bei bei I suppose.

What about in 0819 or WH1619, any pretty good service syts?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1