The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2015, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info Thread

I suddenly remember a weird incident when I was exiting the Batam Centre customs.
After collecting my back pack when exiting the scanner, I was stopped by one customs chap. I got a shock. He patted my left side bermuda front pocket....which housed my indo wallet (a bit thick w rupiah)...then he pointed to my right side front pocket....tissue??
It was my handkerchief. I say yes....he let me go....to my relief.
The slight incident left me a bit bewildered. I had gone to Batam a few times n countless customs in Thailand, China, HK, Macau, Taiwan....etc...not once I was stop....
I faster exited...I guess that incident kind of left me brain dead n freeze while I was at the KAHA counter...thus the mistake of kenna conned.
Anyway, I was lucky I met no further police personnel while on my foot trips in batam during my stay.

The customs chap want $$? Maybe next time I put the wallet on my side pocket....
Old 05-07-2015, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
There are a few Lovina...but the one near Formosa should look like this.
There are actually 3 if i dont remember wrong.

1 is at Batam center,another at Penuin and the one near Formosa is at Nagoya area. All of it are stated at Agoda which surprise me today.Usually there are only 2 shown on their web,the Batam center one and the Penuin one.

Thanks for the price list. Comes in handy for a friend.

Quote:
I hope this is not the price list latest.
There is SGD printed there n I think is based on very old rates.

For eg. The most pricey package is 280000 which is abt SGD28.57 based on 9800.

You want to pay SGD42 or 280000?
I got the price list from the internet,and as according to bro Newyorker,Fresh Massage closed down some time ago.

Honestly,under most circumstances,having both IDR and S$ on a price menu turns me off,hehehe....and Goodway Hotel being one of them. Indo Thai Massage too,the last i visit during June 2015. And usually it will cost more to pay in S$ too.

It gives me an impression the place....is a tourist trap.And i dont like it.

Quote:
The customs chap want $$? Maybe next time I put the wallet on my side pocket....
Batam Center is also the same custom place that send at least 50 Sillyporean back to Sillypore monthly for talking or using hp while waiting in the queue for the customer officers to chop their passport as according to the News,hehehe...
Old 05-07-2015, 06:46 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingman View Post
Look like keyza & hallo kitty is not bad massage,uncle will go try on next trip.

Every mp oso must need to bargain otherwise will sure get chop.
Keyza room is a little better than Hallo Kitty. If Hallo Kitty 1 room already has so many mosquitoes,i am sure there should be no less 100 of it in their shop itself,hehehe...i am bringing baygon if i were to rtm and some tissue paper too...lol.

Keyza girls are a little more well-train with the SOP. So if you are there once,you basically know what to expect next, As for Hallo Kitty,its a new MP and with full of surprises since nothing is really SOP and almost everything is upon request and negotiable if there is anyone with a certain fetish. Both standard of massage should be quite the same standard.

Quote:
btm one fuck aldy so cheap,no understd y will got have ppl lookin 4 free fuck in btm.
Cheap by Sillypore standard by may not be for Indo standard. To me,free bonk equates to some level of obligation,and that can come as a burden to me in future. So free bonk is more expensive than paid bonk from my perspective.

Quote:
uncle fav is girl tat have OWE.
I like girls with O.W.E. too...better than GFE,hehehe...and i understand why you say Batam girls have lots of O.W.E. ,hehehe...

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 05-07-2015, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 15
1stClass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
You got a gem for keeps! Bro.

If Im you, I should be going almost every weekend....

You found your sayang....Im still looking for mine
Gem for a frequent visit. But not one that makes me visit every weekend. I still believe in fresh broods. Hopefully there's better ones cos i'm a sucker for big boobs.

Dun worry bro. You shall find yours soon enough.
Old 06-07-2015, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intltuk View Post
Yup......think it is 1week before the trip with me.
No wonder the used ferry ticket look so new.

Quote:
He would definitely love that....2 women fawning over him.
Btw, the woman he booked is Rp800k......forgot to put in the k.
The most ideal will be he grab 2 girls at 1.2 mil,i book 2 girls at 1.2mil and you also book 2 at 1.2 mil,like that sure everyone go crazily fun...lol. If he likes the 800k type,then it is still just 800k x 2,hehehe...1.6 mil for 2 tho,maybe can bargain till 1.4 mil or 1.5 mil?

Quote:
Ouch......but u're back on ur feet...tat's wat is important.
Thank you. Its donkey years ago,hope i never have to reach that point again.

Quote:
A slight correction on Permata Indah beer price...it should be Rp130k....thus, Alishan price about the same with the free jug......and I understand u as a non-drinker...lolz.....bec non-alcoholic drinks even more ex!
Hehehe...you see,now that i know Permata beer prices same as Alishan,if i were to go Permata Indah,i would always tell them,"Alishan 2 jar free 1 jar,how come Permata KTV dont have...nevermind i go Alishan..." i believe 90% of the time...the mami there will match alishan offer,hehehe...

Yea,but one can of coke can last me thru out the night...tho they are being priced at Sillypore Zoological Garden pricing. Inside KTV i usually got no time or extra hands to grab my drink,hehehe....

Quote:
Hmmm....Pertama Indah girl overnite price seems ok as they ranged from Rp500k to Rp1.1million.....but I can't confirm as I did not book any girls....except the BBW sitting girl...who told me about the pricing. Btw, no need to drink there too....can pick and go.
Yea,thats what i tht so too. Permata Indah KTV is one of the bigger sized overnight booking joint (stated on the batam cheong list) with a bigger number of girls to choose from if one isnt the fussy type. SYT cost the least there too. In fact they have the biggest number of girls i see so far...but not for the fussy. The 500k to 800k girls tho may not have a very pretty look do provide pretty good level of service. I would give Permata Indah my vote if i compare with Bunga and Happy massage 8,hehehe...

Another strange phenomenon i see in Permata Indah is at different months or weeks and time of the day,their quality of girls are different too. i am watching this place now to see what i can find out,hehehe...

Quote:
Personally, if someone is an organizer of a trip, I will evaluate and if I agree with itinerary, I will just follow accordingly or, don't join...or, have agreement with organizer to allow to break from group as and when have own mission.
If you check my past trip itinerary,there will be a certain allowance timing of the day or evening where those who join me in my group trip can break away temporary with the main group and rejoin later or even next day.

- Arrival for meet up for briefing/intro
- reach Batam,change money
- go Kaha book room
- check in Hotel
- have brunch
- shopping at overnight booking joint

At this point,they can choose to have their booked girls immediately or later (like i always request for 530pm arival). "Immediately" means they will enjoy their time in-room about an hour after picking,"later" means they can join me go massage 1st or go do whatever they wish to do w/o me. Basically this time means OTOT until dinner time.

- dinner meet up at lobby for TCSS and further briefing for next day.
- after dinner again is OTOT (Own Time Own Target).
- after dinner KTV or drinking session if they wish to have one which i usually dont join unless its my friend's trip.

Lots of people who PM me in the past hasnt read the terms and conditions of my trip even when it means nearly FREE to join (they pay me nothing except sharing their experience of their trip). And i have to send a copy to them.The best part is after i send them the terms and conditions copy of my trip,95% of them dont reply me again,hehehe...i still keep their PM tho,so the next time they PM me again,i most likely ignore them. I call it a basic test on the trustworthiness of a person online.

They ask to join me or tag along with me (not linking up),i send them my terms,they didnt have the basic attics to even reply back if they are still coming and this behavior tells me a story about them. I really thank God i didnt have them on board. Perhaps they might have mistaken me that i am looking for someone to join me in my trips,hehehe....which i didnt need to.

As said on the terms and conditions,its mostly a learning trip if i were to start a newbie group trip,unless otherwise stated,eg friend's trip or i am joining others or just going solo etc.

And there are also others who says wish to join a 3D2N,end up they are only there for 2D1N (forgivable if there are urgent matters to tend to). That kind of last min change isnt very nice too. 1st they wasted another night of room fee where they already pay Kaha for 3D2N of stay but only use it for 2D1N. 2ndly,they deprived other bros from joining in to that trip to learn.

As i move along,i start learning bit by bit when i organize a group trip,hence i always find solo-ing Batam better than group. Lesser burden. Nonetheless,it does not means group trip do not have its advantage tho becos over time as i become more experience ,i can fine tune it to garner more people with similar frequency to cheong together so as to be able multiply the amount of fun,hehehe...

Side note : I met lots of really great guys during my batam group trip since last year,find one day must gather all of them together to organize a private SEX party at Batam,hehehe...(i may just be NATO again..lol)

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 06-07-2015, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Biz Hotel
Nagoya Mansion (this one is expensive...on my HQ app...Sat price is SGD50+. Sun price is SGD39)
Biz hotel should be 40+ all in if you book via agoda at least 3 days before. Their walkin price for superior should be 450k and deluxe 550k. Check out their website for their contact details. They will give discount or free upgrade for group booking. Breakfast buffet at the rooftop. Rating 3.8/5 , forgotten if their wifi is strong anot. Very small pool.

Nagoya mansion , just got back from a 2 night stay. Friday night booking wad done on last Thursday afternoon , paid $7+ after a redemption of $32 on hotel quickly. So without credit probably around $40 on hotelquickly. Saturday night booking was done by agoda on last Tuesday night, after a redemption on usd 25, paid around $12 + sing. Without credit probably around $45. This hotel is populated by Singaporean. Strong wifi throughout the hotel as i saw many rounters around and average breakfast buffet. 2 building of rooms with 21 levels (each level 12 or more rooms) residential level 4-16, hotel guest room at level 17-21. Slightly bigger pool than biz hotel. Rate 4/5

Last edited by KohOnly21; 06-07-2015 at 08:10 AM.
Old 06-07-2015, 01:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 16
lextaxy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro mig27:
the indon custom officers has a habit of padding pockets to make sure that no travellers entering Indonesia is carrying more than 100jt rp (including foreign currency)
offenders would be at their mercy and it would be a 'fat' bonus to the officers especially when idul fitri (hari raya)is just round the corner.
Old 06-07-2015, 02:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 12
firelkf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

First time batam chiongster here. Not a newbie to the chiong scene, but my chiongster experience/power is based at Thailand Bangkok and Hatyai.
Just had a very disappointing trip to Batam yesterday (4th July) and back Sillypore today (5th July).
Was a pretty last minute arrange with a friend on Friday evening and so not much time to plan except to seek advise from Bro NoNo's guide.

Bro NoNo's guide was very very helpful, except that when I reach there then we realize it was the mid of Puasa. All massage and KTVs (except hotel) were closed!!!!!

Just a quick review:
Stayed in Formosa as it was highly recommanded in Bro NoNo's previous guide. Booked thru Agoda and got the delux room at SGD 51 tax icl.

Took a driver, nego price for day travel at 350k. Started moving around at 11am.
All the booking joints are closed on the front, but can go viewing from the back. Most cewek still sleeping. But seriously..... those available all either old or Ba Ba wan.... 1 man's meat another man's poison... so cannot say much. Heard from most papis is that alot go back during Raya season.
Went around to all of Bro's NoNo's guide booking joint list but no avail.
Special mention to the shop 28 (#can't remember full name). The Papi nice person.
Think the best ceweks we saw were at Morena, SYT, cute and pretty. But the papi sibei fucked up. He offered us 1.2m, somemore til 12midnight only. tried nego, say it's weekends and refused to back down. Ended up walking away.

And not wanting to give up, asked the driver to drive us to the massage joints. All closed.... Totally... no backdoor no nothing.

So hunted whole early afternoon ended up with nothing. Based on my HatYai experience (HatYai same as Batam) is that if u missed/failed in the morning "Golden Picking Peak" , chances are u can forget about getting any for the day.
And boy was I right (sadly).......

So after the exhausting morning/ear afternoon, went back to hotel for rest.
Can't bear the dejected feeling of zero achievement, I asked my friend to follow me, went up to King's massage to book 2 girls to our respective rooms for massage. Damage was 140k for 1.5 hours massage.
Went back to room to wait, after 10mins, she arrived.
Chosen from the pohto album. 1 month old in Batam.
SYT'ish, 25y/o from Surabaya. Slim , prolly a late B cup. Proportionate.
All started normal and serious.
Her massage skills are seriously up to standard.
After then massage, just as she was about to go, she looked back as if waiting for something to happen.
Then I knew she was waiting for me to pop the question.
She asked me to quote, I quoted 300k. (As per the norm I see in this trend)
She said no, 300k is for HJ and wanted 600k.
Then I said HJ is only 100k and insisted on 300k.
She thought about it a few secs and countered 450k.
At this point, not wanting to waste time, I mention 400k last offer, she agreed. Yeah.... I was abit despo at this point due to the morning misadventure.
The special service was good and did not regret.
Tight & juicy the way I like it. Shall not go further into the details.
Final dmg was 140k massage + 400 FJ + 60k tips (Since her extra service was good). Hhehehehee......

After the deed, rested in room. Time now is 5.30pm, so thinking no point sitting in room doing nothing. Called my friend and we proceeded outside.
Driver insissted to bring us 1 more round, stating there might be more returning ceweks to the shop. So thinking no harm trying, went along.
Results? still the same......
Went for dinner at Marine Live Seafood. Good stuff. Food was good and indeed affordable. Boss friendly and honest guy as posted in reviews.
We ordered 5 dishes + 2 bottles of beer and bill was 479k.
Had the HayPo , drunken prawns, LaLaa , mix veg tofu and a mango chicken.
Was given complimentary desserts. Will come back next trip for more.

After dinner, driver still dun give up. Drive us down to Winsor.
Once inside,Alamak..... To sum it up, those sitting the the tank cmi....
1 more round around the massage joints to see if they open (still closed), told driver to forget about it and drive us back to hotel. Too sian liao....
Went buy Satay from the satay street infront of Nagoya Hill plaza then beer at a kopi shop and back to hotel room relax.

Woke up in the morning feeling sad as today need go back SG.
Due to timing issue, no point going booking joints. Best option? Massage joints. All resumed today, 5th July.
Called the driver and went to Grand Atalanta Spa to relax.
Place is nice but cannot choose girls.
Got the delux package at 260k , 1.5 hr .
But have to say the girl dat came was alright looking, abt a 6.5 or 7/10.
Massage as per normal. Piano massage......
At around the 1 hour mark, she popped the question in a funny way.
She can speak fairly good english and asked : Are things going to continue this way? LOL
Asked for a quote, and was replied a rubbish price of 1 juta (1m)...
Wtf.... Again nego all way down to 400k. Thinking about the ferry time at 4pm, dun wana waste time liao. ON.
Stripped down and started. Suprisingly her service similar to JB style. LOL
All the kissing and licking of nipples and other parts... hahaha
Pussy was again fairly tight and juicy.
But the HIGHLIGHT must be the facial expression during FJ.
She was trying her best to aviod screaming and I must say it really resembles those JAV videos. after 15mins, kaboom.
Went to the facilities area relax abit , cleaned up and called driver.
Time to go to Batam Centre.

Total dmg at Grand Atalanta Spa: 260k + 400k = 660k

Verdict of Trip:
Can't give a fair review on Batam as a whole due to obvious reasons.
No doubt a disappointing trip, but at least not totally empty handed.
Will visit Batam again after Hari Raya for a better assessment.

***Notes:
Bros, driver mention end of Raya dates on 16th, 17th and 18th July.
During these 3 days all the massage joints/KTVs will again be closed.
He advised best to visit around 23rd/24th and after.
Reason bring the ceweks also need time to return back Batam.
Hopefully Bro NoNo will let me join and enlighten me on his next trip out.

Just sharing my little experience.
PM me back your SBF nick and I'll Upz u back~ Cheers~
Old 06-07-2015, 08:25 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5502 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by firelkf View Post
Hi Bros,

First time batam chiongster here. Not a newbie to the chiong scene, but my chiongster experience/power is based at Thailand Bangkok and Hatyai.
Just had a very disappointing trip to Batam yesterday (4th July) and back Sillypore today (5th July).
By chance, just now I read a report about a totally different experience for the same two days, but on the ISG forum. I am not sure if posting the link here complies with the SB forum rules or not (it's another forum, not really competing, I'd say complementary). However, easy to find for any serious "chiongster".

That guy (nick: Blanquiceleste) had a blast, exactly during the same hours while you were bored.
Why do I write this? Not to blame on you (you have all my sincere sympathy), but to point out that Batam needs motivation, dedication and application to the task. It's not so easy as go, book and bonk and be happy. You need to know what to do, where to go and how to behave.
During Ramadhan, Batam has a lot to offer anyway, but not on the usual channels. Instead of touring the joints relying 100% on a taxi driver, you should have paid more attention to pubs and discos. They are all up, lively and running as usual, although they close earlier. And do not neglect to chat with waitresses, and even try social media as that guy did with Badoo.

I beg the patience of everyone, but I have a lot of work and I will need some time to write my series of reports. I just know that I probably never bonked so much in Batam as last week in the middle of Ramadhan. Lots of girls in joints, massage, pubs and discos, all available for a fee and without. Too much to bear. Batam is a Paradise (my personal opinion)! Now I can only dream about the nice girls I left there (I have the feeling they will not wait my next trip to enjoy a dick)

Last edited by Black Page; 06-07-2015 at 08:37 AM.
Old 06-07-2015, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

The customs chap want $$? Maybe next time I put the wallet on my side pocket....:
It is an offence not to report if you are moving more than 100 Million rupiah in currency in or out batam, 20k Singapore dollars for Singapore side.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 06-07-2015, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Was waiting for Bridge massage to open....looks like going to be late. In the end, call room service Kings massage again.
Bridge Massage opens at 10am. Yes,you went at the "right timing" to chance for a dirty massage,hehehe...its suppose to be a clean massage place in case you havent know,hehehe...

Quote:
I saw the other side of the waiting area (the left side) fully functional....looks like it is for destinations other than Sg.
Going Sg....just sit at the main hall...However something no good is there is no big panel that shows the status of all the 6 gates.
A bit chaotic when both batamfast n Sindo open for boarding. Luckily the Sindo chap wears a bright yellow official polo...so you can see ppl re shuffle again.
Ferry was abt half full. So move out quite fast.
Good details on Batam Center terminal.

Quote:
So how much is the total charge if go room service?
Indo Rasa send girls to your room? 120k/hr and 130k/1.5 hr...if i dont remember wrong,2hr is about 150k-170k,sorry...cant exactly remember the details and too lazy to flip back my own summaries,hehehe...i often go for the 1.5 hr in-hotel-room massage from Indo rasa tho.

Quote:
ok lah...Formosa looks quite central. I might consider staying there again...but will make sure the price is right.
In Kaha,formosa room charge is 475k/night for deluxe and 50k more for weekends or public holiday eve. Today booking.com going at S$51.00/night (include all taxes),usual they are about S$54/night. 2014 room charge on Formosa is more expensive than 2015.I remember paying as high as S$64 per night in 2014 for a weekday room via agoda. CNY time is priced at about S$356.00/night.

Quote:
Looking back should have...but first time trying just see what kind of quality they got.
I rarely take up special service in Kings.To make it simpler for me, I take it as its a clean massage place,unless they agree to my price,hehehe...

Quote:
Weather was hot n I was tired. So, in the end give in. But there wont be a next time....Coz I rather walk from Formosa to DC Mall. No chance for the ojeks to earn my $.
The point is...you can cheat me one time...but I wont let ppl cheat me another time with the same tactic.
If i am in your shoe,i would likely give in too. Cheating comes in many form that most of us least expect,thats why i say you have shared good experience where i could learn from it. This,i thank you.

I come and go from Harbour Bay terminal,i can always walk anywhere from there,hehehe...so i wont be completely be reliance on an ojek or driver. With that,like the way i bargain with massage girls,i can bring down the price or simply just no go if they refuse my offer. I dont like the idea of being held ransom during a bargain,hehehe...the theory on big head over small head applies here.

Again i say this,S$0.50 item,i dont like to pay S$1 or more for it. But if its the same thing at S$0.40 or below,i become extra wary. I prefer to pay for things than to have them free,as free things usually may cost more later,hehehe...thats why till today i offer bros who wish to learn together to join me in my trips occasionally and i dont charge,hehehe...but i do take some "bribery" of a bottle or 2 of Teh Bottle (sometime a coke) tho...lol. (Indo culture ma,hehehe..) I call it nearly free and not totally free.

Thank you for sharing your FR/Summary,at the least there is something i can learn from it with all the details,like timing on place you visit and how much you spend on things etc.

May you have an even better next trip to Batam.

Cheers!

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 06-07-2015, 12:48 PM
Samster

Bro Black Page....

What to do..... Total noob in Batam and somemore cannot speak Malayu.....
Didn't think that Wechat or whatever social media might work there too... LOL
Strangely even Alisan KTV was closed too.... Cos I tot Hotel establishments would not be affected.

But like I said, this is a special "situation". Abit too special for a newbie to handle as a virgin trip.
Neveraless, true to the samster spirit, will go again after Raya to check out the place properly.

Cheers
Old 06-07-2015, 12:58 PM
Samster

Bro Black Page want bring noobish me go batam walk walk ? LoL
Old 06-07-2015, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
nescafeGold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by firelkf View Post
Verdict of Trip:
Can't give a fair review on Batam as a whole due to obvious reasons.
No doubt a disappointing trip, but at least not totally empty handed.
Will visit Batam again after Hari Raya for a better assessment.

Just sharing my little experience.
judge from your fr, your trip is not so bad.. you manage to gain back when u failed to book overnight. even you did get the overnight booking will not guarantee you the satisfaction from your two short session at king and atalanta..
Old 06-07-2015, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 21
FreshJives is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreshJives is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow...same duration of stay...Bro! Maybe we could have bump into each other...haha.
Nice FR!
Hans Inn look not too bad. Any comments on room condition n wifi?

The room is quite spacious and looks new... Wifi strong.. Stay there cos of it is kinda of centres to all those places I intend to go.. Oh.. Now I remember I had my dinner at bakar acid next to citywalk... Order fish and sotong but other stall selling satay and oyster omelette not so nice.. Maybe I dun like the heavy gravy
They just splash on top of the satay.. And the meat very soft... The area I miss out is A2 or the wet market area.. Not to my walking distance.. Hehe.. Will go on next trip.. Now planning my coming trip end of July..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread