The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 07-09-2015, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
bscoopy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ladyboys in KL...discussion and FRs

FR on TS Georgina

Finally got the opportunity to have a session with Georgina over the weekend. Absolutely best session I have ever had with a stunningly gorgeous ts both in looks and as a person!

She came down to meet me at a nice 4star hotel dressed to kill, sexy miniskirt, stockings and high heels. I was so excited seeing her in person but had to hold back from grabbing her inside the lift on the way up to her room for fear of the watching cameras inside!

Reached her room, and went for a quick shower. When I got out, she was changed into sexy lingerie and we hugged and started kissing passionately. Our tongues wrestled and she was an excellent french kisser. I was rock hard from all that kissing and she started to work down my body, first my nipples and down to my stiff cock.

Her oral skills were excellent, lots of wet licking and sucking of the balls and shaft. Pretty soon, I returned the favour and she has a really nice shaved cock too, just the right size for my liking anyway. She then sat on me and started riding me before we switched positions.

Shortly after that, I asked her if she would fulfill one of my longest held fantasies and she very nicely obliged. It was absolutely fantastic, even better than I had ever imagined! What we did will remain private between us, but it was the best GFE for me ever and for sure I would return to see her again.

She is really friendly in person, intelligent as she is a nurse and gorgeous looking, plus makes you feel like her lover, what more can you ask for?
Old 07-09-2015, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wwind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The Most Beautiful Girl I Ever Met (no it's not a typo, she may be a lb but she's the prettiest lb and real lady combined, that I have ever seen)

Name: Barbie Korean Holiday in KL (what a mouthful but her stage name or shall we call it lb name is Evella Thalia)

Origin: advertised as Korean but claimed she's mix indo-korean. One could have been fooled by her look but being an unfortunate guy who had had an ex indo gf, I can definitely tell she's indo, probably those of fairer complexion. She admitted though she's from South Jakarta and her first visit here before going to Thailand for her anticipated operation (yea, she's gonna cut off her tool, which is at least from my point of view such a waste... of course, she on the other hand thinks otherwise)

Face: 90% as per the picture cos she has a fair amount of make-up on her. As for natural feminine look I'll give her 100%. Did I mention she's the prettiest lady ever? Gosh she blow my mind when I saw her, for the first time after so long I was speechless!

Sound: couldn't tell she's a lb, you could easily fool everyone around you by bringing her to a dinner party, seriously she sounds like a real lady, even her demeanour is lady like, but her english is quite limited though. Communication via bahasa gaul jakarta may bring you further but not that far

Skin: a bit tanned then as per the picture but silky smooth and great to touch

Body: slim quite tall, maybe 5ft 8in. As I'm a sucker for natural body, her's may not be my cup of tea, butt is silicone and can feel the stubble on her legs

Boobs: sorry I'm illiterate on the cup sizes, all I can tell is that her's is silicone boobs (which is not my preference) just nice to cup with one palm. Both side of boobs are encircled with a flowery tatoos which I think made it even worst.

Moan: her moan maybe fake but as her voice is feminine it's alright

Kiss: yes including dfk but her mouth doesn't smell good and her kiss is at best fake

BBJ: no, not even CBJ... she claimed to be able to do both but resiled on her promise. Tried to blow her, she doesn't seem to enjoy it, just putting it up for me

Bottom: quite loose but with a face like that I think a lot wouldn't mind. As I me, I couldn't get it up long enough as I was firstly disappointed for being short changed and secondly, put off by the smell of her mouth

Top: no, if you guys note from her advert she claimed to love to top. Also, as standard rule of engagement, I double confirm that with her through text before decided to pay her a visit. This to me is the biggest let down. I think her visit here is just a hit and run kinda business, she couldn't be bothered about her reputation. When I pointed out to her about her advert and the text messages, she just feign ignorance

GFE: apart from being at awe at her face, subsequent encounter went all the way south. Service was at best rush and she even told me a customer is waiting in the lobby and ask me to cum quickly. If not for her cute little face, I would have give her a piece of my mind but alas I just wash up and left.... a disappointed boy

Damage: she quoted RM500 but later reduced it to RM250 when I declined. I did have a hunch that this may not turn out well but what the heck, I need to go and see this sensational lb. Oh yes, she's quite famous in Jakarta from the little research that I've done. End of the day, is it worth it? Well, at least I found out who she is rather than later banging my head for the missed chance

WIR: for sex, definitely no. To spite my ex-gf, yes! I may just pay her to be photographed with me in a comprimising position and send the pic to my ex... hahaha

Overall: 2/10 double thumbs down (but if you're curious just to hug the prettiest lady naked, what the heck, it's your hard earned money)

http://malaysia.backpage.com/Transse...-in-kl/3505253
Old 22-10-2015, 08:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
stastastasta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i tried a pinoy chinese TS called kookai. paid her rm 200. worst service ever. BJ for 3 minutes then finished by handjob. she hardly spoke to me and was rushing to kick me out. one more thing to note, this person is FAT. her height is 5 foot 4, waistline almost 40 inches, and i guess at least 70 kg. stay away if u like slim ladyboys.
Old 23-10-2015, 02:02 PM
Samster

wwind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stastastasta View Post
i tried a pinoy chinese TS called kookai. paid her rm 200. worst service ever. BJ for 3 minutes then finished by handjob. she hardly spoke to me and was rushing to kick me out. one more thing to note, this person is FAT. her height is 5 foot 4, waistline almost 40 inches, and i guess at least 70 kg. stay away if u like slim ladyboys.
Yup seems a lot of bro here kena from her also, I almost paid her a visit until I read some of the negative FR here
Old 02-11-2015, 10:43 PM
Samster

fingerhot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally one of the gems have arrived at our shore, Tracy Malone is here. Called her up last friday as i was horny as fuck for no effin reason. maybe because i havent bottom for a few months. So I decided to go big or go home. Called her up right after work, empty my bowels and i bought myself lube.

I set the appointment at 8pm. I was on on the dot arrived at her door at 8pm. she opened the door and all i saw was this pretty girl opening her door. she greeted me with a big warm smile and a sweet hello that welcomed me into her room. Her bras and panties teased me of the raw lustful behaviour that would ensue. After a light conversation i proceeded to take clean myself and put on some EDT to heighten the sexual tension. I stepped out wearing my underwear indicating my willingness to be a bottom coupled with a raging erection.

We started kissing passionately and on that moment i turned into this aggresive lustful beast. i decided that i would not bottom. she obliged and she got on her knees and started to perform one of the best deepthroat i have ever experienced. Her fellatio skill is to be respected. she push me on to the bed and at this point both of us were in a deep sexual trance. i started to kiss her shaft and returning the favour to her. i decided i wanted to ready her hole for my entry. i started to kiss the entrance of her anus and pushing my tongue aggresively into her anus. it was a delighful experience, no smell and no awkward smell whatsoever.

Soon she was prime and ready, she readied herself by putting a pillow underneath her hip and i capped and used the lube to lube up to ensure smooth and pleasurable entry from the missionary position. The warmth inside her anus reminded of my love for anal sex. It was considerably tight. after a few minutes of thrusting in the missionary position, we moved on to doggy (my favourite) i got deep in her. after a few minutes of thrusting i told her to turn so that i could cum on her body and I Did. it was extremely pleasurable.

After that 20 minutes, i asked if she has the energy to top and surprisingly she has the energy to top after informing me she had 4 clients asking her to top prior to my appoinment. We started to make out and her shaft immediately got hard from the passionate kissing and i gave her a blowjob while i fingered myself (with lube) to prepare for her entry. Few minutes has passed and i was ready for her big tool. She capped and she used extra lube. She slowly moved her penis nearer to anus and i was achingly ready for her penis. when she pushed her penis into i felt my hole streched and i felt the pleasure of having my prostate stimulated in the missionary position. we moved on to doggy afterwards. this was i where i felt the most pleasure, my prostate was being stimulated everytime she thrust. i came after a few minutes in this position while she was stroking my penis. She came on my body a few minutes after.

That was my encounter last friday. It was effing good. A rare gem. Very professional. i left after i washed off and after a light 5 minutes of chit chat.

Boobs: Feel Very natural
Penis: THick at least 7.5 inches.
Body: Feminine
Face: Quite sexy and elegant from my point of view
Anus: Very nice, tight and no hair. no shit smell.
Hips : Very nice to hold during doggy
Topping Skills:8.5/10. good thrust.
Bottom Skills: 9/10 (Surprisingly she is a better bottom.)
Overall Service: 8.8/10
Blowjob: The BJ is 8/10
WIR: Yes. my 2nd review on her. she good.

That is all. Have a safe fun time. ALways use a cap. so happy and satisfied
Old 30-11-2015, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 9
andrew1r is a Helpful and Caring Samsterandrew1r is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Are there any clubs/bars in KL where LB's hang out? i like to see before i try. You cant always rely on photos
Old 22-02-2016, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
bscoopy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had another fantastic session with the gorgeous and sexy nurse Georgina.

Once again, she opened the door looking stunning and welcomed me into her arms.....really nice to see a familiar face and we had a nice chat catching up on things in general.

After a quick shower, we got into bed and she gave me a most incredible blow job, I can still imagine her sucking and licking on my cock even now.......

Got into position to fuck her then and the look on her face writhing in ecstasy while we fucked soon made me blow my load.....

Chatted a while after my shower and left, once again, very satisfied and contended with the lovely Georgina.....she is really a gem, treat her nice and you will have a great girlfriend experience........!
Old 31-03-2016, 07:02 PM
Samster

ithancu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met Tracy a couple days ago in KL. After giving it a lot of thoughts decided to try her and was the best experience I have dreamed of.
She is beautiful, sensual very friendly And with a killing tool. We had a chat before jumping into each other.
Long story short if you want a kick ass experience she is with no doubt a safe option. But if you want to have a connection then you will get the 100 % from her. Maybe it was chemistry but we spent more time laying on bed hugging, kissing and talking. She is a true gem. A girl not to only have fun but to take her out on a dinner, a dance, a walk. A moment truly to remember.
Old 12-05-2016, 12:55 AM
Samster

Jakevicious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone met Macy before .. So tempting
Old 18-07-2016, 09:47 AM
Samster

Toshni123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am going to be in KL for one night at the end of this week, anyone recommend any good LB bars for passing the time away
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1