The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2014, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
Antispyware is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAntispyware is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAntispyware is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAntispyware is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: S'poreans in JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
You're swimming in the Straits of Johor or "on land" ???

Don't forget to play "BEDminton" while in JB

Happy cheonging !!!
Hahaha...... slightly staying in a while in a hot pool will able relief a great sense of stress and tense workload but too bad appointment has been postponed to next week. Seems that the tenses and stress feeling have to stay on in my body for a few more days. Swimming session will have to wait till next week. Sigh.....
Old 28-08-2014, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Land Swimming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antispyware View Post
Hahaha...... slightly staying in a while in a hot pool will able relief a great sense of stress and tense workload but too bad appointment has been postponed to next week. Seems that the tenses and stress feeling have to stay on in my body for a few more days. Swimming session will have to wait till next week. Sigh....(
So sorry to hear that ..... in that case release your tension & stress by doing some "land swimming" in Geylang, Desker Road or Petain Road .... don't forget to stop by and look at the sexy Thai Ladyboys at Rowell Road .... release some of your built-up cum to them !
Old 09-09-2014, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
steven2860 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: S'poreans in JB

i have heard from 3 friends that the toll charge for woodland is to be raise from $1.20 to $6.80 with effective from 15th September, however ,so far there is no such confirmed press news?
Any bro have the latest update on this matter?
Old 09-09-2014, 07:15 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 0
rav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PradeviL View Post
You win sir localbest, indeed its true. If they do not intend to take extreme measures against motorcycles, in one or two years time, it will result to the same situation than it has ever been.
there isn't win or loss.
just for discussion.
when i say not so rich mean, they really not very rich.(but they are not poor) enough for a decent living standard. they work hard for it, they 5-6k did not fall from sky. 5-6k is not rich.
those want to save cost by all mean go for motorbike.
BUT....
be ready for - Jam under hot sun, rain, taking more pollute air, yet... increase in risk.
compare to those sitting in the aircond car, although also jam, but so much comfort, right?
they already "pay" for what they want to save cost.
so, please don't give them more punishment.
some even husband & wife together taking the risk at the same time.
any mistake make, will cause the kids suffer a lot.
Old 10-09-2014, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven2860 View Post
i have heard from 3 friends that the toll charge for woodland is to be raise from $1.20 to $6.80 with effective from 15th September, however ,so far there is no such confirmed press news?
Any bro have the latest update on this matter?
the circulation is a faked. however doesnt mean sg will not turn it real soon.
Old 10-09-2014, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
steven2860 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
the circulation is a faked. however doesnt mean sg will not turn it real soon.
The circulation has been mentioned in today's hot news by www. free Malaysiatoday
无风不起浪 !!
Old 13-09-2014, 11:25 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
srekcah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To all respective bro here,
in order to counter the problems mention before such as hike toll, traped in jammed.
We would like to offer chauffeur service in case u all need once u in jb.
We will pickup u n send to d place that u like to be and return to check point with reasonable price.

So hope all of our bro still can cheong happyly. . .

What do you think?
Old 14-09-2014, 05:16 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by srekcah View Post
To all respective bro here,
in order to counter the problems mention before such as hike toll, traped in jammed.
We would like to offer chauffeur service in case u all need once u in jb.
We will pickup u n send to d place that u like to be and return to check point with reasonable price.

So hope all of our bro still can cheong happyly. . .

What do you think?
How come your chauffeur service only half service?
There are already some chauffeuring services that provide pickup FROM Singapore and send back to Singapore at reasonable prices.
Old 14-09-2014, 10:47 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
srekcah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: S'poreans in JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
How come your chauffeur service only half service?
There are already some chauffeuring services that provide pickup FROM Singapore and send back to Singapore at reasonable prices.

halfway means half price huhuhu. . .

we do chauffering from n to spore, if u dont mine all d problems above. the same thing goes such as jammed, wasting time, the hike price n etc.
it was just an idea if that is a gud idea we can disscuss here.
Old 16-09-2014, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 13
localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven2860 View Post
The circulation has been mentioned in today's hot news by www. free Malaysiatoday
无风不起浪 !!
Latest news reported that spore side has announced that the toll charge will increase from $1.20 to $6.50 = rm16.50 to match with msia side of toll rm16.50 on the 1st October 2014.

That means any car (regardless spore or msia registered) will have to pay the toll fee of rm33 in total excluding VEP charges on a return journey. This is in fact a wise move by both govt to control the traffic condition at the causeway.

Since spore on 1st august has raised the VEP fee for msia car from $20 to $35 = rm90, msia side should consider to implement VEP for spore car at the fee of rm90 instead of rm50 suggested earlier so that the VEP fee could match for both countries. It is important to equalise the toll and vep fees on both sides.

At present there may be some spore cars travel to other parts of msia for many days or weeks thus contributing to the traffic congestion of that areas.

Msia should also follow what spore is doing to charge the vep fee on spore cars on a per day basis and not per entry basis. This will regulate, control and reduce the number of spore cars entering into JB and other parts of msia.

As a result of less spore car entering msia, not only the causeway will be less congested, even in JB, melaka, KL roads will be less jam as well.

Spore side is charging VEP for msia motorbike at $4=rm10. Msia side should also do the same and charge spore motorbike at rm 10 per day to match the fee on both side. Hope msia side do not wait till end of year to implement the vep but to implement as soon as possible so that traffic at jb town and causeway can be improved.

Actually among all the vehicles crossing the causeway, cars and motorbike make up the majority. if the numbers of both of these vehicles are reduced, then travelling across the causeway will be a breeze for the benefit of all commuters...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1