The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2014, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayouth View Post
Bro, thanks for the words, and will try by best to improve.
We all need to improve.

Good afternoon!

A brief FR on my outing to TAM 3rd fl for HH Fri evening.

Actually I had planned to see a movie w/ my mistress but changed my mind when a new bro K99 whatsapp-ed me late morning abt his interest in an outing yesterday. I said ok for HH at TAM n sent invites to abt 35 bros, but 20 min later he said next time?!!

Many bros said not free or got dinner or sick or out of town or too last min...some never bothered to reply haha.

I then sent a msg to bro AP on Wechat, he replied ok in 2 min haha.

I mentioned him a wk ago on my "Pick Up" thread:

"I hv a new kaki who is one up on me on reducing expenses..........."

BTW, bro AP doesn't drink n he always smokes outside the rm. Mummies n gals flock to him. His secret? He has the low key demeanor and emotional mastery of Pres Xi.

Around 4PM I informed bro AP there would be only 2 of us. He said nvm, we go today.

I called mummy N to book a rm on 3rd fl.

Fortunately, I didn't bring my mistress. It turned out to be one of the most enjoyable n most productive outings ever.

When I arrived before 6PM, I found bro AP sitting outside the main entrance to TAM. He was so relaxed. I joined him n looked at every gal for 25 min. He would smiled n greeted every pretty gal.

BTW, I called mummy N because I find her 小妈 HT my type of pussy, who is currently back in China.

I ended up booking 3 gals, bro AP booked 2. His gals r shorter SYTs.

I rejected two other very cute gals because they asked for $200 for hh n because one has too slim legs n the other too thick legs.

The three gals I booked all hv ample boobs, one MILF, one 23 yo from Sichuan n a 23 yo XI from Hubei. XI was the last one to join the party n I told her to sit on my lap. She sat very close to my didi n I had a hardon. I could feel her rather big bouncy, well-toned butt n the warmth of her pussy n ass haha! All 3 gals took turns to sit on my lap. I like XI the most. She is abt 169, 54 kg, pretty, very fair, at least natural C? Very proportionate figure! I touched her arms, kissed her neck n massaged her neck n back...she kept saying 好爽哦. She then reciprocated n messaged me. I'm going to offer her ST, if rejected weekly BY.

Mummy N spent half her time w/ us. She was surprisingly helpful. She smiled n said to the gals, X dage (me) 很会照顾女孩子,有个女孩我介绍的跟他一年多, 签证到期回去了...

Later, I told N my interest in BY-ing her 小妈, terms to be discussed, but she could continue to work. I'm careful not to deprive N of a good assistant.

The damage? Rm charge $90, tips for mummy $50, waiter $10. $75 each.

The 30% bttle is now 20% haha.

Bro AP is one of my BEST kakis n I hv much to learn from him. Two other mummies came to the rm to play cards w/ him. And all the mummies said they loved him!!

Lastly, I really need to thank bro K99 hahaha. I'll see a movie tonight...

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 23-08-2014, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
fallen.angel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice FR, bro WB!

Yes, PVOs are powerful. A word of warning though... if you don't intend to have the gal stick with you forever, don't give her PVOs. Otherwise, she'll come back to you even if she's attached with another guy (who can't give her PVOs)
Old 23-08-2014, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light

Wats PVO ?
Old 23-08-2014, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
hayouth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro WB for the FR, enjoy reading it, and will try to join next session.

Will not be free next week, but after that will be quite free.
Old 23-08-2014, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTech View Post
Wats PVO ?
Penetrative Viginal Orgasm
Old 25-08-2014, 09:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
coolermonster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thanks Bro WB for this informative thread. Just last week went ktv then kena KC by this girl. Went out with her on Saturday, kena KC even more. I knew i have to re-read your "teachings" to re-consolidate my feelings. Now feeling much more at peace with myself.

Man, that feeling when kena KC is really delirious, bu4 neng2 zhi4 ba2. Seriously your thread is the only thing standing between falling in the abyss and being rational.

Once again, thanks Bro WB. really grateful
Old 25-08-2014, 10:59 AM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen.angel View Post
Nice FR, bro WB!

Yes, PVOs are powerful. A word of warning though... if you don't intend to have the gal stick with you forever, don't give her PVOs. Otherwise, she'll come back to you even if she's attached with another guy (who can't give her PVOs)
Bro FA,

I know that you hv personally experienced the power of PVOs haha.

Keep it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayouth View Post
Thanks bro WB for the FR, enjoy reading it, and will try to join next session.

Will not be free next week, but after that will be quite free.
OK bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTech View Post
Wats PVO ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdi813 View Post
Penetrative Viginal Orgasm
Yes, that is PVO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolermonster View Post
Thanks Bro WB for this informative thread. Just last week went ktv then kena KC by this girl. Went out with her on Saturday, kena KC even more. I knew i have to re-read your "teachings" to re-consolidate my feelings. Now feeling much more at peace with myself.

Man, that feeling when kena KC is really delirious, bu4 neng2 zhi4 ba2. Seriously your thread is the only thing standing between falling in the abyss and being rational.

Once again, thanks Bro WB. really grateful
Bro,

You make my day!!

Are u very young? Connect w/ more girls and you will not be easily KC-ed.

No matter how beautiful the girl is, she will get old n ugly...try to visualize that. There will always be prettier n younger pussies waiting for u.

Cheers!

Bro WB

Good morning!

Just a quick follow up. I did BY DD for a wk. She has returned to China. Her naked body is not as attractive as when she is fully clothed. She has dark brown nipples which is a turnoff. Strangely, the color of the skin doesn't always correlate w/ the color of the nipples.

XI has agreed to BY. She doesn't want to work at KTVs. I need to see her again to get a closer look.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 25-08-2014, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
coolermonster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Bro,

You make my day!!

Are u very young? Connect w/ more girls and you will not be easily KC-ed.

No matter how beautiful the girl is, she will get old n ugly...try to visualize that. There will always be prettier n younger pussies waiting for u.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Wow, words of wisdom indeed. Man, your words are indeed full of impact and further restore balance to my mind sia. It is like an epiphany.

Not consider very young already, mid 30s, but quite limited experience of the cheonging scene.

Thanks Bro WB for helping me think the right thing and do the right thing.
Old 25-08-2014, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 18
marc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro warbird, it's been a while. I don't have much luck with gals for a long while. I must learn a thing or two from you especially the "PVO".
Old 25-08-2014, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

nice post, bro warbird. I am definitely not in the league to BY so seldom read this thread. But the PVO stuff is definitely interesting. I have a HK fling who I think is addicted. She cums quite easily with rough play but I noticed everytime she cums, she would want to push me down and start riding me again. Not that kind of fast paced riding that started our sex but slow grinding on the hard cock. I think she just needs it to fulfil her next orgasm. So I have to make sure to keep it hard and don't release b4 she gets her sexual high

Last edited by Libero; 25-08-2014 at 02:26 PM.
Old 27-08-2014, 11:00 AM
Samster

Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolermonster View Post
Wow, words of wisdom indeed. Man, your words are indeed full of impact and further restore balance to my mind sia. It is like an epiphany.

Not consider very young already, mid 30s, but quite limited experience of the cheonging scene.

Thanks Bro WB for helping me think the right thing and do the right thing.
Bro coolermonster,

You're welcome.

Your best days are ahead of u.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc5 View Post
Hi bro warbird, it's been a while. I don't have much luck with gals for a long while. I must learn a thing or two from you especially the "PVO".
Bro marc5,

Long time no see.

It's hard to believe that you hv not had much luck w/ gals for a long while. I rememeber you had a ball w/ so many singers 4-5 yrs ago.

I think what u want is different. You prefer ST to BY. Many prettier gals n those who perceive themselves to be pretty only want BY. The standards r much lower nowadays.

I'm also constrained by circumstances n time. Otherwise I would've moved to Xiamen to BY very pretty SYTs two yrs ago.

I'm excited by my new discovery abt the power of PVO. I hv outlined how to give PVO to women in my recent posts. A man's ability to last at least 10-15 min is a prerequisite.

You're welcomed to join my outings. But most of my kakis only want those who drink sparingly. Smokers are welcomed if they always smoke outside the rm.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
nice post, bro warbird. I am definitely not in the league to BY so seldom read this thread. But the PVO stuff is definitely interesting. I have a HK fling who I think is addicted. She cums quite easily with rough play but I noticed everytime she cums, she would want to push me down and start riding me again. Not that kind of fast paced riding that started our sex but slow grinding on the hard cock. I think she just needs it to fulfil her next orgasm. So I have to make sure to keep it hard and don't release b4 she gets her sexual high
Bro Libero,

You're doing very well.

A gal may push u away after clitoral O (from whatever means) or digital vaginal O because of hypersensity, but she will never ask u to stop if u give her continuous PVO. NEVER, unless u give her pain especially if ur didi is very large n you do her in a certain position n at a certain angle...regardless of how wet she is.

Evidently, fingers and sex toys are very different from a natural living "xiao didi."

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Last edited by warbird; 27-08-2014 at 11:12 AM.
Old 27-08-2014, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
krat is Cool - loads of Potential
Talking Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
A gal may push u away after clitoral O (from whatever means) or digital vaginal O because of hypersensity, but she will never ask u to stop if u give her continuous PVO. NEVER, unless u give her pain especially if ur didi is very large n you do her in a certain position n at a certain angle...regardless of how wet she is.

Evidently, fingers and sex toys are very different from a natural living "xiao didi."

Cheers!

Bro WB
You're truly guru, warbird. That's answer my wondering. Recently I met a young prostitue, due to her young look and very tight pussy , fuck her crazy like wild animals (she call me that after). Don't know why I so powerful that night, fuck her + squeeze her butt, boob like mad also. She shout a lot, tell me to stop. But only word, her vagin is shaking, her arm still huge me. I continue to fuck her more furiously. But after 10-15 mi, she still shout a lot, a bit of scare, I stopped suddenly. She silent immediately, but act nothing, not push me away, just take deep breath. Don't know what the fuck happen, I continue to fuck her and she is shout like hell again. A bit of anger, my both hands squeeze her boobs like killing enemy, while take a very deep fuck. After 5 minutes, I came, she is looking nearly faint, but when I take a look at her pussy, it a like a lot of cream around her hole. Never seen at much of cream like that before, that's mean she orgrasm a lot.
And today you enlightent me about question of her reaction while climaxing
Old 28-08-2014, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 18
marc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro marc5,

It's hard to believe that you hv not had much luck w/ gals for a long while. I rememeber you had a ball w/ so many singers 4-5 yrs ago.

I think what u want is different. You prefer ST to BY. Many prettier gals n those who perceive themselves to be pretty only want BY. The standards r much lower nowadays.

I'm excited by my new discovery abt the power of PVO. I hv outlined how to give PVO to women in my recent posts. A man's ability to last at least 10-15 min is a prerequisite.

Bro WB
Hi bro warbird,

If you recall correctly, the singers were not really with me but with some other bros (you know who).

Yes, I prefer ST. It gives me the option of walking away if the performance/quality is not to my satisfaction. Also, it allows me to have multiple back-up choices at any given time.

Perhaps I need to buck up on the mission of giving PVO. I would need to work towards a 10-15 minute ability.

Hope to catch soon. Cheers
Old 28-08-2014, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
fallen.angel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting thread?

Wait till bro Warbird explain 2 new terms we coined...

STBY n LTST

Lol
Old 28-08-2014, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light

Lazy n stupid question: any summary in how to do PVO ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1