The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2008, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of
Thumbs up $10,000 Sex Doll Custom Made Like Real Girl

Hi Bros,

Was replying another Bro in another thread on sex toys when he brought up the topic of sex dolls. So thought I would start this new thread especially for the benefit of those bros who do not know that such a kind of realistic sex doll exists.

Made in USA. Not a blow up air-filled doll but a solid doll made of synthetic skin-like flesh-like material and silicone borrowing the latest technology from hollywood movie making. You can also custom make the face of the doll, her hair, her colour tone, her height, her built, size of breast and even shape of labia! Example, if your fantasy is on Angelina Jolie, they can custom make the doll to look like Angelina's face! Or if you have the hots for fiona xue, you can send a pic and they will custom the face to look like Fiona.

The limps of the doll are all adjustable and movable like real human. For example, you can move the arms and legs to put the doll in a sitting position sitting on your sofa, or flat lying on your bed, or leaning against the wall or on all fours in doggie position... etc etc... And they can even wear clothes. I dare say at night when the lights are dim, you may even mistake the doll to be a real person sitting there!

How much all this technology cost? The international shipping costs is at least USD850. Probably in a huge container box..... not even sure if Singapore customs will allow this product in if you order it. The total cost at the end of the day will be 5 figure.

My initial thoughts are that chances are slim that any bros here have seen this doll in real life or even own one ...... BUT if any bros have any experience PLEASE share. Some time ago, I have actually seen a video clip of some guy (from US) who videoed himself fucking his doll , alas I cant remember where.... if I can find it I will post up here.

Anyhow, without any further ado, take a look at their website and check it out yourself and share your opinions and thoughts:

Realdoll, The World's finest Love Doll

Bros who find the above interesting Pls UP my points. Thanks!!

Last edited by tigerprawn; 18-04-2008 at 03:55 PM. Reason: typo
Old 18-04-2008, 04:00 PM
Samster

tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of
Re: $10,000 Sex Doll Custom Made Like Real Girl

Just to add, the doll has 3 holes for your pleasure. Below are excepts from the manufacturer's FAQ:

How does sex feel with a RealDoll?
When penetrated, a vacuum is formed inside the doll’s entries which provides a powerful suction effect. This effect is strongest in the RealDoll’s oral entry. Some of RealDoll's users have reported intense orgasms due to this specific feature. If you are especially interested in oral sex with your doll, we recommend faces with larger mouths such as the faces 12 (Britney) and 16 (Gabrielle).

Tell me more about the doll's entries.
The inside of the vaginal and anal entries are molded as part of the dolls and have texture and shape which make them feel very much like a real person. A RealDoll's vaginal lips can be stretched apart very realistically and the newly sculpted labia are even more realistic than our old style labia. All new dolls delivered after February 2008 will have the new, ultra-realistic labia. The oral entry has very soft, stretchy lips, ultra soft tongue, soft silicone teeth, and a hinged jaw that opens and closes very realistically. The tongue can be removed to allow for more space and easy cleaning. The inside of the mouth is ribbed for a very pleasurable effect.
Old 18-04-2008, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
coyotay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, the doll look very real, some more can change face
but very ex
Old 18-04-2008, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
StarBust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

really expensive!!!
$10,000 can bonk alot of times!
Old 18-04-2008, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarBust View Post
really expensive!!!
HAHA... these are toys for the rich where money is not an issue or consideration....
Old 18-04-2008, 04:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1397 / Power: 0
lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarBust View Post
really expensive!!!
rather spent 1/100 of that price for the real one
Old 18-04-2008, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 17
hang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of light

if cheaper maybe can try la, but 10k, i can go bonk 100 times le...
Old 18-04-2008, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning View Post
rather spent 1/100 of that price for the real one
Second that... More fun when the other party reacts..

Then again, this may appeal to those who are into Necro..

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 18-04-2008, 04:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1397 / Power: 0
lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning

Quote:
Originally Posted by hang37 View Post
if cheaper maybe can try la, but 10k, i can go bonk 100 times le...
imagine just one time wear and tear cannot compensate the loss of that amount of money. i can even go for 166 times with that sum, if i have to spent with that amount
somemore it is akin to bonking dead plastic, maybe suitable for ppl who are rejected by alot of fls
Old 18-04-2008, 04:29 PM
Samster

Thought I post a pic.

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/6496/sexdoll1nb6.jpg
Old 18-04-2008, 04:42 PM
Samster

Other direct links to more pics :

Doll pic1: Realdoll, The World's finest Love Doll

Doll pic2: Realdoll, The World's finest Love Doll

Doll pic3: Realdoll, The World's finest Love Doll

Doll pic4: Realdoll, The World's finest Love Doll

Doll pic5: Realdoll, The World's finest Love Doll

Doll pic6: Realdoll, The World's finest Love Doll

Doll pic7: Realdoll, The World's finest Love Doll

Doll pic8: Realdoll, The World's finest Love Doll
Old 18-04-2008, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 21
lihaojun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

$10000 can buy a virgin bride from foreign country liao le..... y bonk a plastic?
Old 18-04-2008, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 19
salla6ue is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersalla6ue is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersalla6ue is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersalla6ue is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: $10,000 Sex Doll Custom Made Like Real Girl

there's actually a cheaper version from local sex toy shop, about sgd 2-3k. made of similar material. only that it don't look as real as those made by real dolls.

but for me i can't accept the fact of bonking a doll, i lazy in bed, need my gal to do some work and make some noise to excite me...
Old 18-04-2008, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 20
Snuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to behold

The issue is if u ejac inside raw.............. how the hell u gonna clean it....
Old 18-04-2008, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 19
hotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud of

Real woman, pls step aside for the world man-made love making machine

next Ups list(not in sequence):Waiting for someone(WHAT U WAITING FOR???)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1