The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 22-03-2012, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
doppelherz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by chochochang2 View Post

With Maxi and Bellamy constantly in and out of the team, how are we going to sustain a top four finish?
at this point of time, I would even like to see Joe Cole back haha.
Hope Shelvey and Flanagan start against Wigan, time to try other players I feel.
Old 22-03-2012, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't watch the match but we should all take a breather and breathe hard.

We are going to win 2 cups this season - and the luck involved will be at the expense of the league. This is how I see it

As for playing the youngsters, I haven't given up on our signings. They need to play and Carroll in particular needs to play. The next 9 games are playing for next season really.
Old 22-03-2012, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post

As for playing the youngsters, I haven't given up on our signings. They need to play and Carroll in particular needs to play. The next 9 games are playing for next season really.
Andy was really disappointing against QPR. Did not show any interest and I think he is a player who needs to be pampered a lot and doesn't do well as a substitute.
But whenever he starts, he makes a difference. tough player to please here.
Old 22-03-2012, 11:45 PM
Samster

would like to link this pretty interesting interview with Rafa.

I was particularly interested on his plans to use Aquilani, sounds like a formation that would have made us all drool

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/soc.../rafa-benitez/
Old 23-03-2012, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
SamFaced deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by doppelherz

I was particularly interested on his plans to use Aquilani, sounds like a formation that would have made us all drool

My opinion Benitez was always a good manager... I fell in luv with Valencia when he was there but maybe i thought the English game may b not for Rafa...
But what happend to him at Inter was puzzling... He had a bunch of great players during the time..
It would be interesting to c where he goes to next...
And for e remainder of the seaon... Ill juz hope we will be playin better and do well in the FA cup...better luck next season :0/
Old 23-03-2012, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doppelherz View Post

always feel that he has an unfinished job at anfield.....

missed the days we're beating sides like barce, real, milan...
Old 23-03-2012, 04:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFaced View Post
But what happend to him at Inter was puzzling... He had a bunch of great players during the time..
It would be interesting to c where he goes to next...
I wasnt surprised at what happened at Inter cos the players are spoilt brats and Rafa isnt afraid to piss anyone off. Overall I liked him too but I felt he trusted average players to win matches. I am still in shock that Rafa din win us the league in 08/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post

missed the days we're beating sides like barce, real, milan...
my sentiments, those were really wonderful nights. This season our cup runs have had that similar feeling but still cannot be compared to those wonderful European nights.

Luis Garcia's goal against Juve and Chelsea, Bellamy and Riise against Barca after their golf brawl, that Dudek save in the final and the wonder goals Torres scored, my fave being his goal at San Siro vs Inter.

Kenny is the perfect man to enjoy these nights with us, come on players, stop disappointing the gaffer!
Old 23-03-2012, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Great stuff, shows the passion of the man and the myths too.

Quote:
Overall I liked him too but I felt he trusted average players to win matches. I am still in shock that Rafa din win us the league in 08/09
Rafa came sadly at a wrong time - when our owners were shit (including Moores) and he had precious little money to buy the players to plug the holes in the team. Interesting he didn't mention Riera in the interview who was much better than Babel or Gonzales.
Old 23-03-2012, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Great stuff, shows the passion of the man and the myths too.

Rafa came sadly at a wrong time - when our owners were shit (including Moores) and he had precious little money to buy the players to plug the holes in the team. Interesting he didn't mention Riera in the interview who was much better than Babel or Gonzales.
Oh man so true, imagine if Rafa had FSG's support.
We would have the likes of David Silva, Aguero among others. Back then we had the lure of Champions League regularly as well.

Riera will always be a forgotten man to Rafa ever since he called Rafa's team a sinking ship. Don't think Rafa will ever forgive him.
Old 23-03-2012, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

"although he did not believe QPR deserved anything from the game"

I sincerely felt that KD was too complacent .... QPR was sitting back even though at 2 goals down - likely becoz Suarez is fast and skillful enough to constantly threatening them with counter attacks .....

But KD trying to satisfy A.Carroll and trying to cover his wrong investment in A.Carroll ..... he took out Suarez for A.Carroll

OMG A.caroll is never the type of striker that can counter attack as his speed and control are too slow to do so ..... surely not for the benefit of the game when we were leading with 2 goals .... WHY bring in A.caroll

Hughes was smart ..... he threw everyone to attack knewing that even with their slowest defender, they could chase up A.caroll should he pick up the ball for counter attacking

But is too late liao .... the rest is history now .... we lost a "should win" game with 2 goals lead .... I RECKON KD should answer for his mistake for this lose
Old 24-03-2012, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7180 / Power: 18
chochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond repute

Next match is against Wigan at Anfield.

Defender Martin Kelly should be fit for the visit of Wigan. The club are awaiting a full assessment of Charlie Adam's knee problem, sustained in Wednesday's defeat at QPR, but the midfielder could be doubtful. Right-back Glen Johnson and forward Craig Bellamy are still missing with niggles while centre-half Daniel Agger (rib) is not yet ready.

taken from http://soccernet.espn.go.com/feature...nsions?cc=4716

If Martin Kelly and Glen Johnson don't make it in time for the match, could Jon Flanagan come in at right back?

Charlie Adam looks like a long term injury already which means our squad is a little stretched with injuries now.
Old 24-03-2012, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chochochang2 View Post
Charlie Adam looks like a long term injury already which means our squad is a little stretched with injuries now.
Best news I heard in a long time! Heard he is out for the season.
Hoping Shelvey can finally be given a chance to play.

I think Flanagan can do the business at right back. I'll never forget his debut against City, one of the most impressive debuts.
Old 24-03-2012, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 22
lugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Flanagan can do the job no doubt. I think he made a mistake in the 1st game of the season and KD has not played him since. Just read Raheem migt want to go back to London as he and his mum is sick if not getting opportunities in the 1st team. Spurs waiting to pounce.

If Pool loses again tonite, it's already like 10 losses, did a certain Hodgson do as badly as this?

Please give players who perform a run in the side.
Old 24-03-2012, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 20
hardpen is a name known to allhardpen is a name known to allhardpen is a name known to allhardpen is a name known to allhardpen is a name known to allhardpen is a name known to all

Liverpool better win tonite's game against Wigan.

Please pardon me if the pictures have been posted before.
Old 24-03-2012, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Liverpool 3 - Wigan 0

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1