The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 23-01-2018, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Klopp had a slap and put back to reality. Losing to a bottom team??

Again, 5th or 6th end of the season.
You no need to hide in cave ? Today really Ah Klopp and the team got a big slap by a bottom team . And why Ah Klopp always do the substitutions so late yet again ? This time the team got no excuse . They only have to blame themselves. Ah Gong was thinking why give the captain armban to someone who don't deserve it ? Today headless chicken becomes headless chicken again . Why the team got no consistency ?

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 23-01-2018, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baigonggong View Post
You no need to hide in cave ?
I had a bet with my friend n I took Swansea. Now waiting for friend to reply my whatsapp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baigonggong View Post
Why the team got no consistency ?
This is Liverpool....
Old 23-01-2018, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Do not know when Salah is going to improve his finishing.
Now Mane also left his scoring boots at home.
Whole team was rubbish against Swansea.
Old 23-01-2018, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Jurgen loses the match, to a team struggling to stay alive and apologizes to an opposition fan.

What a sad day for Liverpool.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 23-01-2018, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 9
Firmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of light

The players went to play with 2 different mentality. When playing with City they wanted the revenge deeply and at Swansea it was light.

Klopp must start to sign players who are finished product and not potentials. With Untied signing Sanchez and Arsenal clearly wanting Aubameyang we must also match our rivals.
Old 23-01-2018, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firmino View Post
The players went to play with 2 different mentality. When playing with City they wanted the revenge deeply and at Swansea it was light.

Klopp must start to sign players who are finished product and not potentials. With Untied signing Sanchez and Arsenal clearly wanting Aubameyang we must also match our rivals.
Hello headless chicken why you never score ? Really how can Liverpool got beaten by Swansea ? What happen to all the Liverpool players ? Klopp should be sacked .

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 23-01-2018, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23560 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Salah might be 1 season wonder.
Lets hope not!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funzio View Post
I predict Liverppol to maintain their winning streak and win by at least 3 goals margin. )
I admire your optimism!

Quote:
Klopp had a slap and put back to reality. :Losing to a bottom team??

Again, 5th or 6th end of the season.
Reality hurts but it hurts those blind fansee more who celebrate one wining game as if pool has won the EPL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newton View Post
Beat the 1st place team one week and then lose to the bottom-place team in the next week, this sums up Ah Klopp side, can do the impossble.
Dumb manager forever use the same fuck formation/tactics against team that likes to park the bus.
You can read a few pages bk , the signing of VVD was like a guarantee of pool's Dedence ! Pray that he won't be another Lovren ! you like that say JK later some 'fansee' cum hantam u ler! Perhaps that fansee didn't know jk is a faithful man! Lol!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 23-01-2018, 11:36 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post

Reality hurts but it hurts those blind fansee more who celebrate one wining game as if pool has won the EPL!
I have lost hope in Klopp, I even bet against Liverpool n won
Old 24-01-2018, 09:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester City are in talks to sign Aymeric Laporte.

This is one of the defenders I would prefer Liverpool to sign.

Klopp should observe Guardiola, he has stock up really well in the defence department.
Old 24-01-2018, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
This is Liverpool.

Old 24-01-2018, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamborghini View Post

Klopp should observe Guardiola, he has stock up really well in the defence department.
Pep knows the problem and solves it while Klopp concentrates on wrong end.
Old 24-01-2018, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3657 / Power: 24
newton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
you like that say JK later some 'fansee' cum hantam u ler! Perhaps that fansee didn't know jk is a faithful man! Lol!
Hamtam? I already tiok zapped when i started posting here with some harsh words about the dumb stubborn Ah Klopp and the mediocre players he likes to keep faith with. I guess some ppl are like that radio commercial, only like to hear only the good stuff.
Ah Klopp is kidding himself if he thinks his gegenpressing system going to work in England like it did in his homeland when he won 2 Bundesliga titles.
Needs to be flexible with his tactics and mixed it from time to time agst teams that parks buses. There is no plan B in Klopp's system. Look at the way he makes substitutions, that says it all.
Old 24-01-2018, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.tnp.sg/sports/football/co...ll-eludes-reds

Consistency still eludes Reds

Klopp looks no closer to reviving the Reds' glory days than his less feted recent predecessors

Richard Buxton

Columnist

ANALYSIS

TNP Jan 24, 2018

Liverpool are not, contrary to Swansea City manager Carlos Carvalhal's claims, a Formula One car gridlocked in London rush hour.

That would require their high-powered vehicle remaining on course for an extended period of time. Novice drivers have veered off-track fewer times than Juergen Klopp's side.

Yesterday morning's (Singapore time) 1-0 defeat by Swansea at the Liberty Stadium merely confirmed everything that the effusive German coach said at the outset of his reign with the Reds.

He is a "Normal One"; no different to any of those who came before him in the hot seat on Merseyside.

For all his assorted touchline showmanship, Klopp still appears incapable of shaking the stigma which has continually plagued Anfield for the best part of a decade.

Even Olympic-standard psychologists have failed to break down Liverpool's mental block.

BACKWARD STEPS

Each step forward is invariably offset by two regressive ones.

Both off and on the pitch, they go to extremes, with exhilarating highs seamlessly going hand in hand with ensuing humiliation.

Signing a defender for a world-record fee has been offset by selling their most creative player soon after.

Statement-like victories over English Premier League heavyweights have, similarly, been followed by the Reds crashing and burning against a host of the league's perceived lesser lights.

Eight days after they halted Manchester City's unbeaten run, Swansea brought the Reds back down to earth with minimal effort.

The Welsh club's record of besting Liverpool five times in the last six years shows why yesterday's loss has far exceeded rare bad days at the office.

Deeming it either a shock or anomaly would only ring true if it was not such a recurring issue.

Liverpool are now glorified underdogs; everything that they were once polar opposites of.

Teams who previously relished the prospect of claiming them as a scalp now consider them equal prey in the English top flight, no more special than those sitting above them in the table.

Matching Arsenal, Chelsea and Man City counts for precious little when the likes of Swansea, Leicester City and Crystal Palace are able to claim maximum points in the weeks that follow.

SHORTCOMINGS

Throwing Virgil van Dijk into the mix was never going to instantaneously resolve Liverpool's shortcomings in defence.

Four players vying for the same ball in the build-up to Alfie Mawson's decisive strike points directly to organisational headlessness on the part of Klopp.

It is why they will be left trailing in the EPL's best-of-the-rest contest between now and May rather than leading from the front as an 18-game stretch had previously suggested.

Until that is overcome, Anfield's ongoing wait for a league title will roll over into a third full decade.

To join the best, they have to develop the mindset of those they desperately aspire to be.

Man City may be beatable but remain uncatchable while Manchester United and Chelsea are both able to eke out results from even their most unconvincing performances this season.

Klopp knows that consistency is key to Liverpool's transformation from potential title contenders into bona fide ones but they are a team who remain attuned to his personality; one able to harness the emotion of the big occasion yet ill-equipped to overcome the humdrum.

Should they discover that balance, conversations about challenging for can finally switch from the top four to the title.
Old 24-01-2018, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

In the UK, Liverpool FC is nick-named "Robin Hood“ [maybe due to uncircumcised heads]

Liverpool is the one that "robs the rich [clubs that don't need points] and gives to the poor [like Swansea, that needs points to survive] "
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 24-01-2018, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23560 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Table won't lie! It's more draws than wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamborghini View Post
Manchester City are in talks to sign Aymeric Laporte.

This is one of the defenders I would prefer Liverpool to sign.

Tough for a high ego manager to listen to others!Pep doesn't talk too much craps like jk does to the press!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newton View Post
Hamtam? I already tiok zapped when i started posting here with some harsh words about the dumb stubborn Ah Klopp and the mediocre players he likes to keep faith with. I guess some ppl are like that radio commercial, only like to hear only the good stuff.
Ah Klopp is kidding himself if he thinks his gegenpressing system going to work in England like it did in his homeland when he won 2 Bundesliga titles.
Needs to be flexible with his tactics and mixed it from time to time agst teams that parks buses. There is no plan B in Klopp's system. Look at the way he makes substitutions, that says it all.
Ostrich fansee! His geggenpressing system is not say no good but need to use against the correct opponents ma, not every opp also press! Like yesterday's game, really pressed until 'no road '! Still pressed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
In the UK, Liverpool FC is nick-named "Robin Hood“ [maybe due to uncircumcised heads]

Liverpool is the one that "robs the rich [clubs that don't need points] and gives to the poor [like Swansea, that needs points to survive] " :
In China, they labeled pool as '劫富济贫'!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1