The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 06:04 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Weiweiweijie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

How to contact Xiao Yi, no reply from WhatsApp
Old Today, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Btw her tattoos at back or on front of her body bro?

Thx man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehee View Post
FR for XiaoYi

Quite like her photo so decided to try as could not arrange a session with Xiaowan. Photo was maybe 3-5 years ago of herself , but still look pretty , just lot as youthful as the photo, but more 女人味.

Massage was so so but her boobs was the real deal. It was easily a D of not E I think , and she is not big bone . My first impression was that got to be fake. But it turn out to be real and soft ! Opt for CBJ at 200 … she has full avail but I was a bit turn off by her tattoos so did not opt for it. I did not ask for price as well . I like her location with ample parking nearby , those taking train it’s just 5 min walk from station .

Pros : real big boobs , small build
Cons : tattoos

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/xiao-yi-massage/
Old Today, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/realtime/s..._medium=social
Old Today, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 8
iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!

any bro can share Natalie ctc, thx in many advance
Old Today, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 390 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2376 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jttl3080 View Post
Can I ask how do the bros know that Love got into trouble? She informed you all? Just asking respectfully, thank you.
radio silence and mentioned that cannot come back anymore.
Old Today, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 390 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2376 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/jia-ning-massage/

tried this youthful ml/fl as was quite bored of my regulars.

really young. talking to her is like talking to a teen. very polite as well.

can try if you just looking for youth. i'm sure you can get a good experience if you can build good chemistry with her.

won't rtm as really can't click.
Old Today, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Sad that love is gone. I just wanted to visit her last week but was busy. Not fated i guess. I also like that location so a bit sad that likely it is gone.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1