The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-02-2024, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11029 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Taking care of FIL

Nice sharing. Camping here
Old 28-02-2024, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 804 / Power: 4
Cecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to behold

Prelude to what happened when hubby was posted to Shenzhen
I had sex every day with FIL as he become my another hubby, his penis is his tools which and curved up, you can find something like that in Sammyboy links and picture exchange pages

Just let go and moves on.
No point dragging it over and over.
Old 28-02-2024, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
kakalim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story sis, hoping to read more updates
Old 29-02-2024, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecelialee View Post
I had sex every day with FIL as he become my another hubby, his penis is his tools which and curved up, you can find something like that in Sammyboy links and picture exchange pages
Gosh… I can’t imagine this is true. Hopefully just story.
Sis, you can’t be so willing to give in to him so easily.
Old 29-02-2024, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
momotea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Camping for update !
Really nice sharing ! Thanks
Old 01-03-2024, 08:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I feel a sensation coming over me, I'm wet below
Next I could feel his fingers slipping under the lingerie and touching my wet pussy from behind of my butt
I wanted to get up, but the sensation is so great that I just lay there..
When I turn facing up, I could feel his penis is hard under his Bermuda, I turn again facing his stomach and adjust out to feel his hard penis under his Bermuda

How I wish to hv a naughty DIL like sis Cecilialee ..doesn't mind her FIL touching her wet pussy

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 01-03-2024 at 09:12 AM.
Old 02-03-2024, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 699 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Interesting story.
Old 02-03-2024, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 11
ichiban1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any update?
Old 02-03-2024, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 9
Pocahantu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
How I wish to hv a naughty DIL like sis Cecilialee ..doesn't mind her FIL touching her wet pussy
Agreed. Such a lucky FIL!
Old 02-03-2024, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
TopicSpin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice sharing. keep it up
Old 02-03-2024, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Centach deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hope to see you update soon TS
Old 03-03-2024, 12:10 PM
Samster

Cecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to behold

It's a real story 90%...
Hubby extended his stay from one year to another in China, and soon he stays there permanently and married another woman, as I stay with FIL...
you will find out more ..

Old 03-03-2024, 12:12 PM
Samster

Part 3 continue..

I could feel someone kissing me,
As my room is dark, it could be my hubby..I hug him tight as we kiss passionately,

Me : Dear you back, shower already?

He pull his finger on my mouth : shhhh.

Me : Strip me..

He began to touch me all over pulling up my lingerie as I raised my hand up to let him took it off.

Next he play with my breast, sucking my breast alternately, sucking my nipples, biting on my breast,
Moving his hand down to my panty pulling it down, I lift up my butt to let him pull down and took it off.

As he throw my panty away, he bend down to kiss my thigh, kissing up to my pussy, spreading my legs and lean further to suck on my clit…

Me : Aargghh.. Aargghh…lick me dear

He suck harder on my clit, I could feel that my clit swollen up, he spread my labia and push his tongue inside, licking me as he tongue fuck me.

Aa4gh…Aargghh.. I shivers and lift my butt, up and down several times..

Me : I'm cumming,...oohhhh, yesss….Aargghh…69

He turn over on top of me adjusting his penis to my mouth as he move down to lick my pussy..

I tab on his shoulder, saying : turn,
I went on top of him, stroking his penis as he's licking me, I inch forward to lick his penis head, pee hole, lick round his penis head.. swallow his whole penis into my mouth..I suck hard on his penis moving up and down…

FIL : I'm cumming,
Me : Shoot,
I suck deep into his whole shaft and can feel his sperm is shooting out..it shoot straight down to my throat…
He turn over, straddling over my head and fuck my mouth with his penis…I lick clean his penis as he move over to my side to rest ..

When did my hubby penis curve up, his always straight..
I remember I saw FIL hard penis curved up .
I was shock, oh no.. I cover my head with blanket and roll to one side back facing him….

I had BJ my FIL, and swallow his sperm ..

FIL crawl under the blanket and spoon hugged me, I can feel his penis hard again as he fondle my breast, kissing my neck bitting it , he kiss down to my back and bite a few times.., he climbed over me turn me on my back kiss me…

Me : No Dad, no, cannot .
FIL : We already half way,

Saying that he spread my leg and inches his hard penis to my pussy, he hold his penis to rub on my pussy almost going in,
I couldn't throw him off , I struggle ..

He brought my legs up to my chest and plunge his hard curved penis into me..

He spreading out my legs and hugs me to kiss, I had no choice but to kiss back, we kiss so passionately as he fuck deeper and harder. I could feel his curved penis hitting my g spot evey time he push in.. I began to shiver and lifting up my body, down and up…

Me : I'm cumming..
FIL : YESS, I'm cumming too
Me : No, don't shoot in..

Too late, he already shoot his sperm inside of me.. could feel he shoot 3 times..omg, so powerful ..

As he shoot, I wrapped my legs round his waist , hugging him tight as well kiss passionately and lay there with his penis buried inside my pussy..

After about 10 mins .

Me : Dad…
FIL : Yes darling..
Me : This is between me and you.
FIL : Sure darling anytime you want.
Me : No, no more, this is the first and last.
FIL : Ok, let's sleep…

He slept on his back as I lean on to his chest, hand holding his penis to sleep.

I didn't capture the time, when I woke up it's 4pm…

Me : Dad, wake up it's 6pm, Steve is coming back soon..( have to bluff him the time, else he would carry on sleeping.)

I got up and wrap with towel and proceed to bathroom to shower, as I was about to closed the pvc door, FIL stopped the door and said : “We shower together”, as he approached inside naked…

I took off my towel and hang over the door top, turn on the shower and stand under the shower, just let the cold shower wash me down..

He began to hug me from behind, could feel his hard penis pressing my ass crack.

He then apply shower foam over my back, down to my butt, rubbing it into my butt, and add more foam to my thigh, massaging both thigh up and down and up to my pussy

He took the shower head and douche my pussy, rubbing with his finger as he soap me all over .I stand there letting him foam me and cleanse my body and pussy..

My turn to apply body foam to his back, rubbing his shoulder down to his buttock, goes round to his balls, and squeezeing it.
He turn round as I rubbed his chest, add more foam and rubbed his body all over down to his penis, stroking his penis with foam, his penis getting hard and pointed up I continue to rub his penis shaft.. could feel his pre cum..

FIL : Bend down…
Me : No…
FIL : Come on, you already make me so hard , last one…
Me : ????

He push me into bending position, adjust my butt to position as he rub his penis head against my pussy..could feel his penis head pushing against my pussy opening and with one thrust, it went in all the way, I scream out loud, Aargghh..no…ohh-...yesss.

After about 10 min of fucking me, he shoot his sperm inside, as he withdraw out, I could see his sperm dripping down..

Me : DAD !!!!!, wash for me..he took the shower and spread onto my pussy rubbing it, cleansing off his sperm, he used his finger to dig into my pussy. Digging out his sperm.

He then dry me with towel, thereafter he went out of bathroom to his room

I walk naked to my room put on my panty and lingerie, went out to kitchen to lit up a ciggy, took one can of beer, sat at the dinning table chair sipping my beer and puffing my ciggy….

Old 03-03-2024, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 7
Menaseuro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pitching my tent here already
Old 03-03-2024, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 11
ichiban1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Your FIL is so lucky to have you for sex.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1