The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2006, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 21
dirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud of
仙子歌舞厅

:Couldn't find a thread for this outlet, so thought of starting a new one.

Been there last week and the 1st storey is like those oldies china style ktv with gals singing on stage. Proceed to the 2nd floor to take a look. 2nd floor is mostly malayu gal. Ask for a room and was attended by the mamasan name Isabelle whom is also a malayu. Was told that there was already no room already so sadly leave. But that night was their 'nightgown' theme and everyone was wearing their nightgown.

Heard from my friend that this outlet have many kind of themes, so brothers whom have uniform fantasy can go there. Not sure about the charge there thou. Anyone whom been there maybe can shed some lights on this malayu outlet.
Old 15-07-2006, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4423 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 仙子歌舞厅

location?????????????????
Old 15-07-2006, 04:08 PM
Samster

dirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud of

81 bencoolen street
Old 16-07-2006, 01:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtymonk82
81 bencoolen street
Just walk down from Strand hotel u will see
Old 16-07-2006, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 19
Keong19 is a glorious beacon of lightKeong19 is a glorious beacon of lightKeong19 is a glorious beacon of lightKeong19 is a glorious beacon of lightKeong19 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks, my good brother for sharing ...... gonna check it out
Old 16-07-2006, 04:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 22
cheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to all

English name is Cleopatra.

Thank God It's Friday!
Old 16-07-2006, 05:01 PM
Samster

Saw the malay babe there...very hot...but playablility not sure as the place was fully booked when i was there. They got theme uniform somemore..might go down again some of these days.

Anyone been there before care to share some field reports on this place?
Old 18-07-2006, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
consus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went ther few months back.
there is free parking after 10 pm behind 仙子歌舞厅.mostly melayu gals,plus minority late 20s chinese malysian.
if u wan sit,strip,rabba action,can skip ther becos no so happening ther.
pay abit more,i rather go chong kabuki,XTD to spend my precious,valuable vitamin M.
any bros,no hard feelings,just my contributions.
Old 19-07-2006, 11:31 AM
Samster

cheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by consus
went ther few months back.
there is free parking after 10 pm behind 仙子歌舞厅.mostly melayu gals,plus minority late 20s chinese malysian.
if u wan sit,strip,rabba action,can skip ther becos no so happening ther.
pay abit more,i rather go chong kabuki,XTD to spend my precious,valuable vitamin M.
any bros,no hard feelings,just my contributions.
who said no happening? which one you went bro, upstairs or downstairs? downstairs one of course no happening lah cos it's main hall area, must go upstairs minah ktv. we had very wild nites there...

Thank God It's Friday!
Old 19-07-2006, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 20
MamboKing is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMamboKing is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongkid
who said no happening? which one you went bro, upstairs or downstairs? downstairs one of course no happening lah cos it's main hall area, must go upstairs minah ktv. we had very wild nites there...
yes bro cheongkid, you are right. wild indeed upstairs...
Old 19-07-2006, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
consus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro cheong kid,
pls refer this(if u wan sit,strip,rabba action,can skip ther becos NOT SO HAPPENING ther).
bty i went up,if i stay dwn,i rather stay at hme.
Heehee

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongkid
Old 19-07-2006, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
NathanG5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

guess..u went with the wrong crowd or bro..lolz
i definitely have some wild nite there...
Old 19-07-2006, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 23
Ah Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtymonk82
:Couldn't find a thread for this outlet, so thought of starting a new one.

Been there last week and the 1st storey is like those oldies china style ktv with gals singing on stage. Proceed to the 2nd floor to take a look. 2nd floor is mostly malayu gal. Ask for a room and was attended by the mamasan name Isabelle whom is also a malayu. Was told that there was already no room already so sadly leave. But that night was their 'nightgown' theme and everyone was wearing their nightgown.

Heard from my friend that this outlet have many kind of themes, so brothers whom have uniform fantasy can go there. Not sure about the charge there thou. Anyone whom been there maybe can shed some lights on this malayu outlet.
I thought the english name "CLEOPATRA" is hang outside the place BIG BIG??? u no see?? never bring your lau ah pek specs??

Down stairs is HANG PLACE place.... the china girls don't really sing well... but the liquor is cheap.. and hang flowers only starts ar $10

up stairs is malay girl ktv.. mummy is sheena or something like that.... liquor is cheap there too.. 320 plus..

got quite a bit of fun there.... sian... everytime go there , lose things..

lose handphone.. then lose keys...also pants... they throw my pants until we don't even know where is it...... when home without and pants... luckily i drive.. and never kana police stop... if not, don't know how to explain...
then... last time went.... the girls.. BURN MY UNDERWEAR!!!!!...
so went home without 1...
Old 19-07-2006, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by consus
bro cheong kid,
pls refer this(if u wan sit,strip,rabba action,can skip ther becos NOT SO HAPPENING ther).
bty i went up,if i stay dwn,i rather stay at hme.
Heehee
You should have highlighted to the mummy why so boring one...

Last time we went there everytime also got mass orgy

Thank God It's Friday!
Old 19-07-2006, 09:13 PM
Samster

Wahahaaa...yupz i was refering to the 2nd flr KTV....i went there and it seem to be very happening, but room was fully book and i never make any reservation so miss it.

bro who went there b4 pls share..like the charges...the special charges ...so that we can prepare our wallet and know what to expect from them.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1