The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2014, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future
Re: Fortune Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyan View Post
Those who know her during old times she is very playable. ..probably attached now and more conservative.
My colleague saw y*** the other day said very chio n wanted to try. I stopped him. I told him service before married already lacking. After will only be more selective. ..lol. My colleague a fat ass really. Haha.
Wah bro u even know a**** attached ah?aiyah cfm she also looking to settle down leh.she already pr Liao.
Old 29-07-2014, 08:49 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 12
Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Wah bro u even know a**** attached ah?aiyah cfm she also looking to settle down leh.she already pr Liao.
Hahaha i guessing only. Think I can buy 4D already.
Bro you very informative leh. Hahaha, lady boss told u?
Old 29-07-2014, 09:27 PM
Samster

Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hahaha i guessing only. Think I can buy 4D already.
Bro you very informative leh. Hahaha, lady boss told u?
Lady boss citizen Liao la,I ask a**** before mah,if she stay long enough she also know getting a pr is safer for her trade.tats y last time sommany cases of sham marriage.
Old 29-07-2014, 09:37 PM
Samster

Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Lady boss citizen Liao la,I ask a**** before mah,if she stay long enough she also know getting a pr is safer for her trade.tats y last time sommany cases of sham marriage.
True...so I guess y*** mayb same?
Old 29-07-2014, 09:39 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 0
Charted is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCharted is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCharted is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I walked past a new shop at level 4 and a lovely lady called out to me. I didn't have enough cash so no go for me but i find her quite sweet. She told me her name is A**, is this the same A** all bros were referring to?
Old 29-07-2014, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charted View Post
I walked past a new shop at level 4 and a lovely lady called out to me. I didn't have enough cash so no go for me but i find her quite sweet. She told me her name is A**, is this the same A** all bros were referring to?
The shop near where? If facing escalator I can assured you its carrot shop....
Old 30-07-2014, 07:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
aa7181 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
True...so I guess y*** mayb same?
We are just going there to have fun so why bother if they are married, pr or sham marriage?
By openly discussed here will either attract attention from AV if not destroying the business of these MLs and ended up we lose a gem to bonk.
Old 30-07-2014, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aa7181 View Post
We are just going there to have fun so why bother if they are married, pr or sham marriage?
By openly discussed here will either attract attention from AV if not destroying the business of these MLs and ended up we lose a gem to bonk.
I'm sure av know as much as we do.
Old 30-07-2014, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
I'm sure av know as much as we do.
Totally agreed. If raid fully in actions these shops won't survived over these years...still can hand over biz to next generation. Lol.
Old 30-07-2014, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aa7181 View Post
Who going to bother if these MLs married or single? Unless you tio kc with one of them and becomes so bother with her background and past.
otherwise just light discussion here won't kill their biz lah. Most of the time, we go there for our small head, not the big one or our heart lor.
Old 30-07-2014, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

I remember when I first venture to FC many many years back, there were many SYTs and new stocks came in every month or so. All in was only $120, if you are a regular can go down to $100 all in. I remember a small joint near the escalator on the 3rd floor back then, there were 3-4 SG ah lians who also work in KTVs at night. They were a fun & wild batch. Those were the days.

Getting bored of the same WLs and finding WL's service becoming "mechanical" is just natural after so many years & RTFs. Amy, Apple & Ah May have been around for a long long time. The first time I tried them was something like 7-8 years back.

In recent times, only 2 WLs aroused my interest. One is a Viet SYT who part time at 3rd floor about 3 years back before her work at KTV. She is playful and got a really nice body but I can't recall her name. The other is Erica, another playful gal with nice tits. Just too bad Erica never stay at FC for long and now can only meet her outside but her timing is rather limited so couldn't meet her as often as I would like.

As for sham marriage, it's very common among WLs in this trade. Besides Ah May & Apple, Erica is another who got her PR status cos of sham marriage.
Old 30-07-2014, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sponge05 View Post
I remember when I first venture to FC many many years back, there were many SYTs and new stocks came in every month or so. All in was only $120, if you are a regular can go down to $100 all in. I remember a small joint near the escalator on the 3rd floor back then, there were 3-4 SG ah lians who also work in KTVs at night. They were a fun & wild batch. Those were the days.

Getting bored of the same WLs and finding WL's service becoming "mechanical" is just natural after so many years & RTFs. Amy, Apple & Ah May have been around for a long long time. The first time I tried them was something like 7-8 years back.

In recent times, only 2 WLs aroused my interest. One is a Viet SYT who part time at 3rd floor about 3 years back before her work at KTV. She is playful and got a really nice body but I can't recall her name. The other is Erica, another playful gal with nice tits. Just too bad Erica never stay at FC for long and now can only meet her outside but her timing is rather limited so couldn't meet her as often as I would like.

As for sham marriage, it's very common among WLs in this trade. Besides Ah May & Apple, Erica is another who got her PR status cos of sham marriage.
Yup bro my fav joint is the one at level beside the escalator,this prc work in Vegas in the evening super chio and good Gfe give me 2shot for price of one coz
Last time young and not so skillful.hehe!7-8years back fc,jsp,PC were flooded with massage joint with syt,don't think we can find anymore nw
Old 30-07-2014, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yup bro my fav joint is the one at level beside the escalator,this prc work in Vegas in the evening super chio and good Gfe give me 2shot for price of one coz
Last time young and not so skillful.hehe!7-8years back fc,jsp,PC were flooded with massage joint with syt,don't think we can find anymore nw
JSP I didn't frequent but PC yes. Will always remember the SG ah lian at PC called Rachel. She give one hell of a BBBJ + CIM + swallow.
Old 30-07-2014, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
JSP I didn't frequent but PC yes. Will always remember the SG ah lian at PC called Rachel. She give one hell of a BBBJ + CIM + swallow.
Haha!those were the days....I still rmb every fri after booking out I were exit outram park MRT to reccee PC.level 2-4 all red color lighting and all
Cubicle were always have toilet roll standby.some only use matress instead of the massage bed.lol
Old 30-07-2014, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Erica's timing now is either super early in the morning before her work or 9plus 10 after she knock off. You can try your luck meet her on her offdays, provided her married "pay master" not meeting her. But if he wanna asked to meet her to satisfy his needs, he will be given priority cos according to her, they can only meet for sex on her offdays cos his wife is also involved in the business he's in. In the current branch she works in, she said he dare not ask her to sneak out to hotel during office hours as his wife at times will visit and no budget hotel nearby. In the previous branch she is in, he dares to do that as his wife seldom visit and the budget hotel just across the road. Like what she said "He give me my salary & pay for my expenses, I open my legs whenever he needs me to. It's at most 3-4 times a month max anyway, good business for her".
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1