The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2006, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute
BKK Massage Question

Bros going to BKK next week wanted to check any massage shops w/ special there? Coz last time went there w my CO we went to a massage shop opposite hotel. We both took full body massage. separate rooms after around 50 mins girl asked if wanted anyting ended up w hj but w full auto roam damn exciting w CO just at the next cubicle. Any similar massage shops near Asia Hotel? Any suggestions is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Old 12-10-2006, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3727 / Power: 23
nyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BKK Massage Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose
Bros going to BKK next week wanted to check any massage shops w/ special there? Coz last time went there w my CO we went to a massage shop opposite hotel. We both took full body massage. separate rooms after around 50 mins girl asked if wanted anyting ended up w hj but w full auto roam damn exciting w CO just at the next cubicle. Any similar massage shops near Asia Hotel? Any suggestions is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

I am not aware of any massage shops in Asia hotel. Are you going with CO this time? Can try picking up the yellow pages in your hotel room and look for massage services to come to yr room...Traditional Thai massage plus FJ. Minus pt is that u cannot choose the girls.

By the way, there are lots of massge palour along Ratchada area (Poseidon, Mirage....etc)
Fishtank, Sideliner, Model... all different category.

Constantly, On the Lookout for a Good Lobang
Old 13-10-2006, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bros going to BKK next week wanted to check any massage shops w/ special there?
Most of the massage in BKK with closed door room, provides sex.

Quote:
Any similar massage shops near Asia Hotel? Any suggestions is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
If u r going with CO then I guess it is better to behave yourself, else later CO feels horny, u will be damn "tired". Nevertheless, I dun think there is 1 sex shop near Asia Hotel. U might want to try those in Ratchada...
Old 16-10-2006, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Actually looking for a shop that offers good massage for me and my CO which also offers some "extra" for me hehe coz last time the shop we went has but now we're staying somewhere else. Hopefully Asia hotel downstairs can find. Is it true all or most closed door have specials?
Old 16-10-2006, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
cheongster6969 is Cool - loads of Potential

Wah bro.. you sure are hiong to do special with CO next door. Most hotel places don't do specials, i'd call for those MP place to send the girl to the room and do... give CO some $$$ to go shopping and u get MP girl to massage you
Old 11-11-2006, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
coco521 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: BKK Massage Question

Hi bros,

Had been only a lurker or reader or whatever you call it for a long time. Was rather curious about this Xiao Mei / Qi Qi after reading quite a bit of your nice postings.

Had the time tonight and called Qi Qi and she arrived within 30 mins. First impression was she had a rather dark complexion comparing to girls from the north (she says she was from HeiLongJiang nearer to Chao Xian). Petite and slim, face was so-so. Best part about her was the boobs which I guessed to be 32B or so.

Anyway asked for the "menu" and was given a run down on services available.

Pure massage (1 hour) = RMB 100
Oil massage (1 hour) = RMB 200
Full course incl massage = RMB 500

Opted for the massage and full course, rounding off at RMB 500. Massage was OK but the FJ was not too enterprising. Very playful girl which sometimes breaks the mood, might be more suited to some of our younger bros here. Maybe not really my cup of tea but as they say, one man's meat another man's poison.

I have been in Beijing for 11 years now and have been to many many spots and had alot of girls. Any bro that is in town will be most welcomed to contact me so that we can arrange something together.
tel:13366683286
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1