The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2008, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 16
tianshi_shinko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jin Hua - 22 yo PRC Student in SG, Super GF Feel (Pix Inc)

thanks
metalsp
Samster

sorry bro tink de FR abit longn hahah here come de story haha...was thinking of bonking den gt de new contact from TS..at 1st call her but she nv pick tink she at class as she say when i was abt to gif up she call back wif a sweet voice sat tat she just finish class but at tat time i have someting on so tot of give it a pass but come afternoon i was free so try mi lucks ..but she was asleep wif a beri gentle and *diao* voice ..but she willing come out immediately

when see her she kinda of soso look coz tink wif spect but when undress and she took off her clothing and spect wow sudden she become those jc gal , coz she got GU Dian Mei...and we start to ttss..and when bathing she will rub u wif her boob and make me damn high haha ..the foreplay was good too realli like those jc gal ...her bbjj was damn good almost make mi cum in her mouth damn power lo so far i try so mani this is one of the quite good de lolz.. she all position also quite willing or mayb for me onlii hahashe even willing when i bonk her half way i put mi rod into her just like those AV gal lo haha bonk a few postion after which she damn tired haha...but still cannot cum maybe tired then i request to blow me wow 1st time FL bbjj till in CIM de feeling damn high sorry fotr those BRO who read me FR quite of long hor haha

Name: jin hua
Origin: suchian
Looks: jc and student look once she took of her spect
Ht: tink 166 ba not reali sure
Boobs: b plus but damn good to sucks
BJ : dman good
BBJJ : deep throat and good sucking power 11/10
FJ: honry and kust like wif sch or JC gal at some point ( i feel lo )
message: 8/10 (with force, was told by her that she been doing for 3 years)
Pussy: tigh and well maintain haha
Damage: 80/1/2 ( not a time watcher even finish she also TTSS wif mi till time up

rtf: if gt time confim will
Old 18-10-2008, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2280 / Power: 17
elth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro metalsp2, thank you for sharing this gem... really worth the money. It one of the best FL I try for my last two mths.

1st impression of her, she look like a blur blur gal with specs just like the girl next door SYT look. She took off her clothes and hide under the blanket. Ask me to bath myself (I was thinking huh so sian to bath alone, nvm la ) after cleaning myself quickly hide in the blanket too... the aircon too cold (that room no controller really TMD) slowly she start to hug me and I tickle her nipple....so sensitive that she cover herself hehe... both of us playing hide and seek for about 10 mins... really 1st time like that with a FL.

The 1st round is very missionary... her moaning is low pitch very nice sound... during 2nd round she give me BBBJ... she position her head way down to my rod and suck my rod...she had my rod in her mouth for sometime... really SONG !!!! she then cab me then she ride me...then change to doggie... 2nd round always take a long time to come... she request me to stop as she felt painful...then took off the cap and she give me bbbj again....soon about 5 to 10mins I cum...she keep sucking and sucking can feel till my last drop is out...I lie flat on the bed and she quickly rush to the toilet hehe... She told me it bitter taste hmm... I myself also dunno how it taste la... whahha..

btw her mobile play this song: "Oh.... my...love...my daring... I hunger for your touch ..." this song come at the right time when a bro call her mobile we follow the song rhythm... so romantic...

Name: jin hua
Origin: suchian
Looks: student look when she on specs
Ht: i nv measure leh
Boobs: should be B, watch out for her nipple
BBJJ : deep throat and good sucking power
CIM : YES!!!!!!!!!
FJ: she is very horny can feel her pussy wet easily
Fingering: NO, please respect her
Pussy: tigh and well maintain haha
service: 10/10
Damage: 160/2/2 - I seldom pay so much
RTF: Confirm

Overall nv judge by her appearance. she is actually a wild playful cheerful person...try talk to her more and she will respond back too.

Hope bro who try her pls help to write FR so can help her to attract more customer... she need money to pay her sch fees, debts and rental.
Old 20-10-2008, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 18
wolfmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywolfmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Slightly delay in my FR for this gal... wonderful experience with her that I never expected...

wanted to try this gal due to the senseual pic posted by TS... Requested contacts but was told that she was on red alert... nvm keep on SMS her when she is free... keep chatting done... then she told me last Thursday that she is clear so I immediately wanted to fix schedule..

She told me area G is high alert so requested this hotel (which I had never heard before) ... but no choice who tell me itch so rush down to check..
lucky place quite easily located (near main road) so check in and sms room no...

was waiting and imaging wat gal will meet with every second tinking... that 15mins is the longest that I ever experience... then "Ding Dong" wah scare me man.. so loud so jump up and open the door..

saw an SYT and quickly guide her in.. her face is between foxy and school gal type.. wear a loose shirt that I really love... she appear very shy and stand far far away when talking to me.. we spend quite some time chatting about her life... and I also slowly guide her from standing to the bed and beside me....

After some chating before I even knew it, she sudden spur out and we start frenching me.. that action started the whole show… our lips never free off each other… We started rabba… and my hands went in to locate the important lock.. she was gipping.. while I snap open single-handed easily…. “我还不知道你是个开锁专家“..
Within minutes we clear off everything… and never split off…

As I was about to slide my hand southwards… she sudden stop me and say.. “让我来服务你。。“I can still remember her looks.. really really seductive.. with her mole beside her mouth.. is just like.. any AV gals you can imagine..

Thinking back her BBBJ I can still feel high.. despite not the best that I had before.. her looks when she is licking my rod.. really made me high… after 15mins of enjoying her service.. I really need to stop her and cap myself.. .(cannot tahan liao..)
I was searching for the cap (we strip each other during our frenching and clothes were everywhere…) as showing me the “cum get me face”

Quickly search and cap myself.. while running on top.. wanted her to ride on me as I prefer to “drink milk” while riding… once enter.. I can feel the tightness and the skin smoothness as I carry her around…. as our speed of motion increase her moaning was increasing… and getting louder and louder… what follow-that was heavy breathing and her soft moan of “ 快。。快。。 深一点。。我要深一点。。。。“
“啊。。爽。。 好爽啊。。”

As I feel the sensation & highness coming.. quickly put her in standard position to continue with my thrusting… faster and faster… till… …. she was screaming..
“不行了。。。。。不行了。。。。死了。。死了。。。。。啊。。。。“

I managed to release all my past week load into her.. (of cos with cap la)

Ratings:
Name: told me her name is Xi Xi..
looks: 7.5/10 (Standard SYT.. initial look shy.. but she had a seductive look.. if u get her started on..)
frenching : 8/10 (really like frenching.. will be higher if she dun smoke)
Boobs : C cupper (big and soft but cannot tell.. but I think should be B+ - C)
BBBJ : 8/10 (give high points… for the look when licking)
GFE : 8.5/10 (can click .. but would think lover more than galfriend..)
FJ : 8/10 (Good to carry and bonking was hot man… )
ht : 16X (medium but nice for me)
wt : 4X (good shape..)
damage : 80 (where to find.. she is a nice gal..)
RTF: I will .. .when I am back..

She will be here studying so think brother can arrange your time..
Up points if brother enjoy.. my FR…

Any contact pls contact TS.. must thank him for bring such gems…
Old 20-10-2008, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 20
leeky123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleeky123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleeky123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks bro Metal for sharing contact.

But to be frank...your rating is overly high...i know u guys will say a man`s meat is another poison ( i think this phrase is overused for an excuse). ..this is not the 2nd time i kana conned ...not by bro metal...but by another thread ...wat super syt...oh ya...that jiaqi...brothers here say until chio bu rate 9/10..end up 5.5 or 6 standard.

I met up with her on sunday...yesterday...it was raining...i told her i will be meeting her on 5.30pm..end up 6.00pm then arrive. ..ok ...initally i want to leave...but i say heck care...thinking of the meeting with a chio bu (based on the rating)...i stayed..

true enough she come...but not to my expectation...maybe expectation kills expectation....

Ratings:
Name: jinhua
looks: 5.5/10 (looks like a typical china man to me ..if without the long hair)
frenching : 6/10 (i had better french experience)
Boobs : B or C cupper (nothing to shout about)
BBBJ : 7/10 (this one is quite good...should give credit)
GFE : 7.5/10 (frenly..eager to serve)
FJ : 7/10 (she is responsive in this department)
RTF: no...

hopefully brothers out there to turn off by my report...but i guess...there should be people to give frank report...and dun give overrated FR just for the sake of giving..

WE NID FRANK FR. CONDEMN OVERATEDNESS!!!
Old 20-10-2008, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Little Red deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeky123 View Post

But to be frank...your rating is overly high...i know u guys will say a man`s meat is another poison ( i think this phrase is overused for an excuse). ..this is not the 2nd time i kana conned ...not by bro metal...but by another thread ...wat super syt...oh ya...that jiaqi...brothers here say until chio bu rate 9/10..end up 5.5 or 6 standard.

I met up with her on sunday...yesterday...it was raining...i told her i will be meeting her on 5.30pm..end up 6.00pm then arrive. ..ok ...initally i want to leave...but i say heck care...thinking of the meeting with a chio bu (based on the rating)...i stayed..

true enough she come...but not to my expectation...maybe expectation kills expectation....

Ratings:
frenching : 6/10 (i had better french experience)
Boobs : B or C cupper (nothing to shout about)
BBBJ : 7/10 (this one is quite good...should give credit)
GFE : 7.5/10 (frenly..eager to serve)
FJ : 7/10 (she is responsive in this department)
RTF: no...

hopefully brothers out there to turn off by my report...but i guess...there should be people to give frank report...and dun give overrated FR just for the sake of giving..
agreed with bro leeky123. met this gal last fri near the place she stays. 1st impression, below my expectation, think too many bros over-rated her, so made my expectation higher. typical cheena look, not very outstanding, very forgettable. but at least she's young, and at times, naughty like a little gal. went to a nearby hotel and finished our business within 1 hour.

summary:
look: 6/10 (not my type)
attitude: 8/10 (friendly)
body: 8/10 (smooth, young body)
bbbj: 8/10 (good suction but a bit short)
fj: 6/10 (a bit lazy, me doing most of the work)
rtf: dun think so....

overall experience is not bad, just that i wanna other gals.
bros who like young & naughty gals, its worth trying her!
cheers!!!
Old 22-10-2008, 12:06 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 19
mavericklovesex is a Helpful and Caring Samstermavericklovesex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeky123 View Post

Ratings:

bro, i was disappointed many times with the looks rating. We need to have higher expectation in term of looks rating.........just my 2 cents worth
Old 22-10-2008, 02:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Addison81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1st of all wanted to thank bro for giving me Jin Hua contact.

She is friendly, on time, patience, not a clock looker which is a plus plus point here & very very girl friend feeling. Best to go for if you love SYT....

Short FR for Jin Hua:-

name: Jin Hua which is not her real name

looks: 5/10 (Rounded face, cute type like sec sch type lolx)

hair: 7/10

boobs: 8/10 (Just my type)

figure: 8/10 (slim but not very slim)

hj: 6/10

bbbj: 9/10 (Really very very good lolx)

fj: 8.5/10

pussy: 9/10 (tightest that i've had)

Overall rating: 7.5/10^

Damage: $80 + $20 tips + $30 hotel
Old 22-10-2008, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 18
david310170 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you metalsp2 for the contact.

Just tried her 4 hours ago. Here is a short FR

Looks: 6.5/10
Body: 8/10, smooth
BBBJ: didn't try
FJ: tight with lots of moaning
Old 27-10-2008, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 20
global25 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterglobal25 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Jin Hua

It was an impromptu meet up. First time I meet up with a lady at such a short notice!

First impression, plan jane, body looks decent. A MILF. Looks are deceiving at time. She is very experienced and has been around for a long time.

Went to my normal hangout and realized that it is super packed! There is a voucher that I received from one of the bro here on a water theme playground(you can search for “Magic water” in the forum) that I recalled, that is just round the corner from my location. Ask Jin Hua if she is ok with water sports and try something new for a change. She agreed. Cool.

Jin Hua and myself are mesmerized by the theme rooms when the staff show us what they have! Definitely a few hundred % better that what Haru Haru can provide IMO! We choose the one with Jacuzzi, a shower, 2 beds - one on ground and another one level 2. It is like a design boutique room. High value for $.

Door locked. Jin Hua becomes a playful and horny Jap AV star! She was dancing to the DVD music, making notti, CFM faces/moves. Role acting. Very pro!

We climb up the ladder to level 2 bed. Staring at each other eyes, GFE get heavier and we start to french and clothes start to get lesser, by the time we are fully naked, we are already at ground level bed, with clothes littering all over the place, includes on the ladder…Hehe.

Head into Jacuzzi and enjoy the good relax soak with water “massage” our back, legs, arms. And most important to Jin Hua at her crotch! Free stimulation for her! Wow, she start the action without me! Damn!

We have a lot of fun in the small Jacuzzi. It was an intense sexsation, decide to finish first round in the water. Not to go into too much details what we did in the Jacuzzi as per request from Jin Hua.

2nd round start on upper deck bed. Another 20mins of intense(mechiam like sprinting) sexsation. We stopped. Jin Hua was complaining she is very tired, most probably not use to such fast and furious pace. I am okay with not firing off. It is not just the cumming that is satisfying, the process is more important IMO.

Jin Hua have a hard time climbing down the ladders as her legs are jelly. Too heavy bonking.

Wash up and send her back to her place.

These are the stats:
Lady – Jin Hua
Looks – 6/10 (plain. Long hair. She looks like an old sec classmate)
Age – late 20 (IMO)
Nationality – PRC
Language – Chinese
Body – 6.5/10 (have a small tummy,abit ba ba, too white)
Boobs – 6/10 (B cup - too small for her frame)
Facial – abit rounded, full of expressions(playful).
Bath – NA. The theme concept takes precedent over the norm practice.
Massage – NA
French – 7/10 (Nice)
HJ – NIL
BBBJ – Shiok doing it in the Jacuzzi. No rating as nothing to compare with.
BJ – NA
BM – NIL
Pussy – 7/10
Painting – Yes
Fingering – Yes
GFE – 8/10
FJ: 9/10 (Muscle and gripe are good.)
AJ: NIL
Attitude: 6/10 (accommodating and playful, lower the points due to the feeling that her “mask” she has ON is too distasteful that turn me OFF)
Damage: As advertise + tips
RTF – Depend on circumstance.

Jin Hua is a skilful and experienced MILF. A fun person to be with. I saw/experience something, which I like to caution. Handle with care.

Thanks to TS for the contact.

If you can’t find the water theme playground, PM me.
Old 30-10-2008, 12:33 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
a8188j is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bro, care to share the contact? Thank you very much.
Old 30-10-2008, 01:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
iluvpiakpiak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro metalsp2! can PM me her contact? thankxy
Old 30-10-2008, 02:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Andy23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro care to share th contact?thanks
Old 31-10-2008, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 17
denden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by global25 View Post

Jin Hua is a skilful and experienced MILF.

22 yo milf
Old 31-10-2008, 10:53 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Huntsgp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Jin Hua

Magic Water

For bros who are interested... this caught my eye and I googled it... never been there yet so cannot give report.

Will update if I try their rooms when some seniors pass me ctc or I hunt my 1st kill
Old 31-10-2008, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
[U][COLOR="Red"]
Bro... nice recommendation. Shall check it out later after I have my session with Rita..

Price seems reasonable... juz hope conditions are as good...was in the area ytd by never noticed this. Muz be quite secluded

Magic Water

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1