The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2014, 06:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 12
tallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samstertallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My 3 milfs encounter

More of sally! pls
Old 25-08-2014, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
ineedmilf is a Helpful and Caring Samsterineedmilf is a Helpful and Caring Samsterineedmilf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sally told me that her phone was on slient and she knew i called her but she didn't answer as she is with her daughter. I told her i miss her and can we meet? She sound abit high and she reply: "i am at home now, you want to come up?" I was like "Yes! Are you still in your cheong Sam? " She laughted said "Later you see lor!" We quickly hang! Thinking of her sexy body in the sexy cheong sam make me so horny! But was wondering did she change her cheong sam already? Within 15 mins, i reached her home.

Standing outside her house, all window are closed. Only a beam of warm light can be seem thru the window. I knocked the door. Within 10 seconds, the door open. Sally opened the door and she is still in her cheong sam. She signal me to come in. As i walked past her, i can smell her prefurm plus alcohol smell. She slowly closed the door. The whole house is dark execpt for a small table lamp is on. I ask her is she ok? Did she drank alot? She closed the door and turn around. She reply:" shihh!" With her index finger on her lip. She reply:" Don't spolit the mood!" What she did next stunned me. She pushed me to the wall, and start frenching me with her hand rubbing my hard-on dick. Her mouth smell of alcohol and she is frenching me fiercely. I was quute stunned and my penis is standing hard. She unzip my pants and pull both my boxer and pants down. My penis is standing high up. And she started to moan without me touching her. She is damn farking horny! She kneel down and start to put my hardon penis into her mouth! All along, i was standing there like being rape by her. I can feel my penis is wet with her saliva and you can hear the wet sucking sound. The sucking is fast and hard! I was just looking at her. She occasionally looked up at me. Suddenly i see she tried to lift up her tight cheong sam about her knee. She stop the bbbj and used her two hand to pull it up as the cheong sam is very tight. She used some force to pull it up. Next moment she expose her 2 round and sexy ass. She is wearing a G string! Omg! I never see her wear a G string before as she said she dun like as it will make her pussy pain. My penis is getting very hard. I wanted to bend down to have a good look.

She push me back up and shaft my penis into her mouth again. She started to finger herself well giving me a bbbj! I was like wtf is wrong with her today! You can see she is damn horny and moaning while sucking me in the living room. The moaning and the sucking sound is so loud in the dead quiet living room! I grab Sally head and control the movement so she can focus on her own fingering. Occasionally my penis drop out of her mouth as the movement was too fast. And my penis will slap against her face. She will grab my penis and put it back like a horny bitch! You can see her saliva is dripping on the floor. Omg! I tell u guys, the feeling is so good! Is like acting in those Japanese AV movie! The sucking is so intense that i almost cannot take it. I pull my penis away and i told her" My sexy lady, is my turn to enjoy your pussy!" I pull her up and push her down to the sofa. I spread her leg open and her G string and pussy is really very wet from her fingering. I immediately lick her wet pussy. It taste and smell so so so good! The smell of her sweat, urine and her juice is so damn good! I enjoy every lick and sucking. Sally was moaning like a horny AV star. She push my head toward her pussy and told me: 老公, 不要停! 好爽!" Suddenly i stop and was like did she said 老公! Don't care, just go on licking! After a good 5 mins lick, my tongue also tired liao although the taste is so good. I proceed up to french her. While i continue to finger her. After frenching her for a good 2 mins. I begain to attack her boobs. I tried pull her cheong sam down but was very tight and diffcult.

I pull her up and unzip the side zip of her cheong sam. I pull her cheong sam and her sexy, bouncing boobs expose! She was wearing this maroon red half cup push up bra! It created a very deep and sexy cleavage! I never see this bra before. Sally looked at me and said :" You like? I looked sexy or not?" While admiring and pressing her boobs, i nodded my head and started licking and kissing her cleavage. The sweat nad prefurm smell is good and sexy. My hard on penis is dripping the pre cummed juice like crazy. Her leg is full of my pre cummed juice. The push up of the bra is so good that you can see her sexy black.nipples popping out. While i am kissing and licking her, i am fingering her. She was moaning like crazy! Her pussy is very very wet. I pull her half cup bra down abit to expose the 2 harden black nipples and gave her a look suck! I insert 2 fingers into her pussy and finger her at a very fast speed! Her moaning was getting very loud and she was pulling my hair! I stop for awhile and she shouted :" 不要停! 好有感觉! 要来了!" I immediately insert 3 fingers into her pussy and you can feel her shivering and shouting! The fingering is really getting very very fast and she is shivering like crazy! Then suddenly i can feel a warm lush of cum on my finger. Sally have just cummed and it was so much that the sofa is very wet and she also urined out. She was still shivering and my all hand is wet with my cum and urine. I never see a woman in real life like this before! She was closing her eye and enjoying it. Although it is very messy but i dun feel dirty or what. Instead i went down to her pussy to have a few good lick! It is very salty and you can smell her urine. Omg! I think i am crazy as i am like drinking her urine!
Old 25-08-2014, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 11
howdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhowdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhowdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhowdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Welcome back!

老公 part is like AV!!! hahahaha
Old 26-08-2014, 06:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
WOLFBEASTDEVIL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: My 3 milfs encounter

Superd Writing... You are the man...
Old 26-08-2014, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
superman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: My 3 milfs encounter

Well dine bro. More pls
Old 26-08-2014, 05:22 PM
Samster

ineedmilf is a Helpful and Caring Samsterineedmilf is a Helpful and Caring Samsterineedmilf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

All along, Sally was still in her G string. I pull down her really wet G string and spread open Sally's leg and start to insert my hardon penis into her wet pussy. It was very wet and easy to penetrate. Sally grab my hand and said:" 老公, 好久没有这种感受了!" I slowly shake her while frenching her. She is enjoying herself and ask me to slowly do it. After missionary for ard 5 mins, she requested to go on top. The view of her boobs bouncing with her half cup bra is really good. Sally was slowly shaking on top and moaning. She grab my hand to caress her boobs. The feeling was great. I grab her wet G-string and started to have a good look at it. It was a matching maroon red G-string. I started to smell it and the smell of her urine and cum juice make me so excited.

Sally continued to shake faster but i dun have the urge to shoot. I not sure abt you guys, when i drink and have too much foreplay, i cannot shoot that fast although my penis hard. Sally bend down and start licking my nipples. After a good 5 mins of cowgirl, i decided to change a new position. I got her to stand up and face the wall and i fark her from behind. The shaking is very fast as i tried to shoot. She was moaning very loudly and i can feel her pussy is very wet! I bend forward to french her. After farking her in that position for another 5 mins i still dun have the urge to shoot. Sally said :" today you are so man, so long haven't shoot!" I was like i am tired also but it just don't have the urge. Sally asked me to stop, and give turn over and french me with her hand pcc my penis. Then she said :" i know how to make you shoot. Come follow me." She hold my hand and bring me into her room and on the toilet light and pull me into the toilet. What she did stunned me agaon. She went to her dirty laundry basket and pull out 2 unwash panty. One is a satin black panty with white stain on it and another one is a white with lace panty. She gave it to me and smile and said :" i know you like to smell my unwash panty!" I was like wtf? She then bend down and stary to give me a bbbj to make my penis hardon again. I took the black panty and have a deep smell at the pussy part! OMG! The smell was great! Therr was an instant reaction on my dick and it become hard again. Sally laughed and said:" see i knew it!" I smiled and pull her up and give her nipples a good suck! I push her to face the basin and insert my hardon penis in again. I beomce to fark her hard with one hand holding on to her 2 unwash panties. I started to smell it again and the feeling is so excited and high. I can sense that it is working as my urge to shoot is getting more and more. Sally was moaning again and from the mirroe in front i can see her horny facial reaction with her eye closed and her bouncing boobs. Together with the smell of her 2 panties, i am reaching the stage of no return. I grab her ass and move even faster. Sally moaning is getting very loud and you guys know what...i am so excited that i shoot inside her......i was damn worried that Sally will scold me...but to my surprise...she didn't said anything....she is like so shag and her hands and head is resting on the basin. I can see my sperm leaking out from her red and wet pussy. She turned around and said :" 好久没这种感受了。" She turned over and hugged me and french me.

I asked her:" i am sorry that i shoot inside, errr you not worry you will get pregnant? " she smile and looked at me:" if i get pregnant, you will be the baby father." I was like wtf and speechless. Then she smiled and said:" i am joking with you. My period should be coming soon so unlikely. Don't worry. I really like the warm warm feeling when you shoot inside!" In my heart, i was thinking does that mean i can shoot inside next time? Anyway both of us is so tired that we didn't even bathe and lay on the bed like lover. Kissing and frenching and touching each other. Sally still stroke my penis and ask me do i want again? I ask Sally what wrong with her today? Why so horny? She said i make her horny and want to show me that auntie like her can be better than those young girl out there. I was like WTF?????
Old 26-08-2014, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
Johnny168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

great story! camping for more
Old 27-08-2014, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
superman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: My 3 milfs encounter

Waiting for your next Installment
Old 27-08-2014, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
flyguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

don't worry and doubt Sally would even get to be pregnant as she is already in her early 50s. Due the physiological make up of a woman, women who reached the age of 40 already have only less than 35% chance to be impregnanted due to age.
Old 27-08-2014, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 12
tallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samstertallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice n hot updates, ts
Thanks!
Old 28-08-2014, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1312 / Power: 20
Chess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud of

wah I like you story ...
Old 28-08-2014, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 13
lostbird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MILFs are indeed good sex partner!!!
Old 28-08-2014, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 18
sena11 is one of the Best!sena11 is one of the Best!sena11 is one of the Best!

nice, keep it coming!
Old 28-08-2014, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nlgaming deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I like your story, keep it coming.☺
Old 29-08-2014, 12:20 PM
Samster

As we have sex usually in Sally house, it get abit bored. I start to feel like having those kinky sex.. like having sex in the office or in public where there is more excitement. That is once finally i got a chance. During the D&D of my company, i won a prize to stay in a Villa in Bali with 2 return tickets for free.

First thought that came to my mind, is to invite Sally and my buddy along. Why??? Because i always have this kinky feeling of having sex with Sally in the presence of someone...it will be really exciting! i send my invitation to my buddy and told him that i won this free Villa stay and since i have no gf, ask him and his wife to join me. And also ask him to invite Sally along. All of them accepted. However, Sally keeping me why i ask my buddy along and also warned me not to do anything funny when they are around...etc...i smiled and told her don't worry and let's enjoy the trip!

The day came and i am really excited over the trip! we all meet in the airport. And Sally came wearing a black spaghetti Strip with a really sexy short. You can see her nice leg with those green veins. The black spaghetti is always quite sexy. Is abit low neck and loose and you can see her bra from the side if her arm movement is too big. And she is wearing a dark blue bra. I was feeling horny when i see her and wish i can really caress her sexy body on the spot!!!! I can see some guys who walked past start looking at her. After we check-in, went into the gate earlier to do some shopping. There was chances that i was alone with Sally as my buddy's wife wanna to do some shopping. I took the opportunity while standing next to Sally and started caress her sexy leg. She stared at me and push my hand away and said :" Don't do this here, what if my buddy see how?" I told her:" You wear until so sexy, how not to touch you? You see many guys are looking at you boobs and i am jealous!" She smile and said:" You sure many guys are looking at me?" Next moment, she took out a cardigan and wear it. And sshe said:" Now better?" I replied her:" Can we do it later in the villa?" Sally immedaitely replied:" No way! you crazy huh! Told you already don't do anything funny!"
I just smiled and walked away....deep in my heart, i am thinking i will sure eat you up today! Hehee
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1