The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 17-12-2014, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
tomac160 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Sharing my experience of public sex.

1. Stairways of HDB mansionette
2. East coast beach. (Beside NSRCC)
3. Chinese garden.

Its really exciting.
Old 17-12-2014, 08:04 PM
terminator

My Reputation: Points: 4935 / Power: 63
terminator33 has a reputation beyond reputeterminator33 has a reputation beyond reputeterminator33 has a reputation beyond reputeterminator33 has a reputation beyond reputeterminator33 has a reputation beyond reputeterminator33 has a reputation beyond reputeterminator33 has a reputation beyond reputeterminator33 has a reputation beyond reputeterminator33 has a reputation beyond reputeterminator33 has a reputation beyond reputeterminator33 has a reputation beyond repute

Had a fuck in the dark at the cemetery. Damn exciting
Old 17-12-2014, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 12
DITDOT21 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDITDOT21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just wondering if any cpls heading for some outdoor activity later at night? My gal and I are heading to GBTB CP later on.
Old 17-12-2014, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Luck4Me deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Few days ago, I get so bored of having sex in the room, so decided to ask my gf to try out some thing different, so I show her this thread to let her know there are more exciting we can do like other couple. To my surprise, she ask me go plan and she will try it. Immediately, I go online pick a outdated movie and booked a seat far end of the cinema. She was wearing a 1 piece long dress that night.

During the movie, we are kissing and touching each other. I slowly remove her bra, follow by her panties. She got so damn wet when I finger her and she is trying so hard not to moan out the sound, afraid that other ppl might know wat we are doing. I dun care and I pull down her whole top, revealing her 2 boobs to make it easy for me to suck her nipples (She is a D cup). The feeling of scaring other ppl might saw us make us so excited. I pull down my pant, request her to bj me while I continue to play her boobs really cannot tahan liao, I release all my cum into her mouth and she just swallow it.

After the movie, I request her to go bra less and without wearing her panties back. Her nipple is so obvious and many guy staring at her boobs when we walk on the street. I bring her to a new hdb area at punggol and once at the staircase of mcp, we strip each other naked and we started to fuck each other like no tomorrow. Dun know any bros here spotted us because we assume not many ppl move in and should be safe, lol.
Old 17-12-2014, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1169 / Power: 16
neoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DITDOT21 View Post
Just wondering if any cpls heading for some outdoor activity later at night? My gal and I are heading to GBTB CP later on.
Bro, garden by the bay? I googled it. Hope that I am right~
Old 17-12-2014, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
boaring deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoprint123 View Post
Bro, garden by the bay? I googled it. Hope that I am right~
Hahaha.. Done it before at the carpark inside the car with my Ex gf once.. After blading so sweaty, see her with her hot pants and spag top so sexy I Bth fuck her at the back seat.. Hehehe.. Corner area, leading to the back there is a staircase.. That car park spot best area to do it.. No cameras and nobody.. Syiok! But beware of mosquitoes.... Hehe..
Old 18-12-2014, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
tongueworks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DITDOT21 View Post
Wah that's near me. Hope to bump into some action. Cheers
Old 18-12-2014, 05:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 11
ice7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyice7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luck4Me View Post
Few days ago, I get so bored of having sex in the room, so decided to ask my gf to try out some thing different, so I show her this thread to let her know there are more exciting we can do like other couple. To my surprise, she ask me go plan and she will try it. Immediately, I go online pick a outdated movie and booked a seat far end of the cinema. She was wearing a 1 piece long dress that night.

During the movie, we are kissing and touching each other. I slowly remove her bra, follow by her panties. She got so damn wet when I finger her and she is trying so hard not to moan out the sound, afraid that other ppl might know wat we are doing. I dun care and I pull down her whole top, revealing her 2 boobs to make it easy for me to suck her nipples (She is a D cup). The feeling of scaring other ppl might saw us make us so excited. I pull down my pant, request her to bj me while I continue to play her boobs really cannot tahan liao, I release all my cum into her mouth and she just swallow it.

After the movie, I request her to go bra less and without wearing her panties back. Her nipple is so obvious and many guy staring at her boobs when we walk on the street. I bring her to a new hdb area at punggol and once at the staircase of mcp, we strip each other naked and we started to fuck each other like no tomorrow. Dun know any bros here spotted us because we assume not many ppl move in and should be safe, lol.
Wat is the block number of the mscp?
Old 18-12-2014, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 12
DITDOT21 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDITDOT21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My gal and I have been trying the outdoors for a few times already and so far, our favourite spot has got to be GBTB. There are many CP at GBTB but the one that we always hang out is the one accessible via TJRhu Road. It's pretty quiet there except for the occasional bikers but other than that, it's pretty private.

We were there yesterday after my gal did her shopping spree at PS and I didn't know she went braless until I saw her not so obvious protruding nipple. Turned on by it, I teased her a little at PS CP and she got so flushed that it was obvious she wanted it badly.

With so many cars moving around, it wasn't such an ideal spot and made the call to go to our usual hangout at GBTB. There were a few cars there and we could see some shadowy figures having some action and gf was feeling a little kinky. So, I parked my car pretty close to another black civic but just enough distance so that the couple inside won't be startled.

Thought maybe a side by side action could happen but turns out that the couple were not keen and drove away when we moved in. Then, just decided to do my gf right away since she was so wet already and the rest is history.

Surfed SBF and saw a couple of PMs and the Droibs were also having their outdoor adventure at KRP. A pity we were a bit late. Else we would have just headed straight to KRP. Hope to meet more other like minded couples for side by side in future.
Old 18-12-2014, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 45
qill is a glorious beacon of lightqill is a glorious beacon of lightqill is a glorious beacon of lightqill is a glorious beacon of lightqill is a glorious beacon of lightqill is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by boaring View Post
Hahaha.. Done it before at the carpark inside the car with my Ex gf once.. After blading so sweaty, see her with her hot pants and spag top so sexy I Bth fuck her at the back seat.. Hehehe.. Corner area, leading to the back there is a staircase.. That car park spot best area to do it.. No cameras and nobody.. Syiok! But beware of mosquitoes.... Hehe..
Can share the location??
Old 18-12-2014, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 45
qill is a glorious beacon of lightqill is a glorious beacon of lightqill is a glorious beacon of lightqill is a glorious beacon of lightqill is a glorious beacon of lightqill is a glorious beacon of light

Maybe should have a lists of details on outdoor place or public area.
Old 18-12-2014, 05:58 PM

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
TrollKing101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by qill View Post
Maybe should have a lists of details on outdoor place or public area.
I agree! That would be nice..
Old 18-12-2014, 10:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
1luckyguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a lucky encounter 2 nite ago

Part 1

I was working late that nite and was past midnite when I left office. After grabbing a quick bite, i drove back home (somewhere in Pasir Panjang) and on the way decided to make a pit stop at Labrador Park to catch some fresh air after being cooped up in the office the whole day. It had been raining earlier so the carpark was quite deserted.

I got out of the car and was walking towards the main park area when I heard load moans coming from a secluded area near the carpark. As i slowly walked closer towards the area, i could clearly see a couple standing under the shade of a tree engaging in heavy foreplay. It is quite normal to see couples petting in the park but what took me by surprise was that the gal was completely NAKED! The guy was furiously fingering her pussy and she was moaning like crazy.

They were so caught up in their foreplay that they did not notice me walking towards them. Suddenly the guy looked up and saw me. I wanted to turn and walk away expecting to be cursed by him but instead he waved and gave a thumbs up. I was dumbfounded for a moment before I realised that he was indicating it was ok for me to move closer to watch them.

As I walked closer, i could now see the gal clearly despite the dim lighting. She had shoulder length hair, abt 1.6m with a pair of 35C boobs with deliciously large nipples. I had an instant hardon looking at her body and hearing her moans. The guy was obviously hitting the G spot with his fingering and I could hear the squishing sound of her wet pussy as he finger fucked her.

Then suddenly, the guy stopped and turned to me. He told me he was done with her and offered me to join them. He said I was free to do whatever I wanted with the gal while he watched. I was stunned by the offer and glanced over to the gal. She was giving me the CFM look and willing me to ravage her.

I lost control and grabbed her tits and sucked her huge nipples hard. She was moaning ever so loudly. I reached down to her pussy and realised it was clean shaven and soaking wet. I lifted her up and carried her in my arms all the way back to my car.
Old 18-12-2014, 10:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
1luckyguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Part 2:

I placed her in the backseat of my car and she helped to strip me. She then pulled my cock into her mouth and proceeded to give me a BBBJ. At this time, the guy also joined us in the car and started stripping as well. I pushed the gal back down to the seat and then moved down between her legs to give her a tongue lashing. She was practically screaming out at this time as I lapped up her juice which was flowing from her pussy. Her screams were muffled only after the guy shoved his tool and started pumping her mouth.

I stopped after I felt her come with a gush of fluid spilling down my chin. I got out of the car and went to the front passenger seat to retrieve a packet of condom that I stash away in my glove compartment. I rolled it on and rejoined them in the backseat. I pulled her midway out of the open back passenger door, lifted her legs on my shoulder and pushed my throbbing cock into her now slippery wet pussy.

I must have pumped her hard for 5 minutes when the guy tapped me and motioned that he wanted to have a go. I reluctantly got off and he proceeded to fuck her raw. She then reached over to pull me towards her and started to give me a BJ while I watched tranfixed at the guy pounding her pussy.

The guy and I switched roles after a while and then again sometime later. Finally, it ended when we both shot our loads one after another.

The couple then got out of my car and went to theirs which was parked close to mine. I remained in my car and became aware that my backseat was wet and smelled faintly of pussy juice. Luckily it was leather so I cleaned it up with tissue and smoked in my car to mask the odour.

Just as I finished my second stick, the couple got out and walked to the front of their car. The gal laid spread-eagle on the bonnet and the guy mounted her from a standing position and began thrusting away. I got out to join them.

Round 2 was much like the first with both us guys taking turns to bang her. It lasted a bit longer before we both spent our loads.

Not long later, we said our goodbyes and I drove back home. While driving, I realised that we did not even exchange names or contacts. So it looks like I may never get to meet them again unless I bump into them at the same place
Old 19-12-2014, 02:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Luck4Me deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice7 View Post
Wat is the block number of the mscp?
Cant remember exactly which blk liao.... near to Edgefield Plains... the car park is facing the express way
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1