The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-12-2006, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 19
Punder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to behold
Discussion. Advise needed

My friend is working as a floor manager in one of a fast food outlets.
He is in mid 20s.
One day, his collegues a 16 yo girl(those wild type) jio him out.
Soon after they ended up having sex after the 16 yo girl offer her service citing she in need of cash.
The guy paid her and they went off happily.

Recently the girl starts to ask money from the guy and the guy refuse to give her any.
She told her collegue that she is very angry and will report the matter to the police.

Will my poor good ol' friend gets into any trouble?

genuine advise in this matter is deeply appreciated
Old 20-12-2006, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Discussion. Advise needed

Depends..if at point when they had sex was she already over 16...but then again it so easy for the gal to cry rape and the guy gets into shit..
Old 20-12-2006, 08:30 PM
Samster

Punder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Depends..if at point when they had sex was she already over 16...but then again it so easy for the gal to cry rape and the guy gets into shit..
confirm already over 16..

btw is there any time frame stipulated should a bitch report to the authorities in a case if she really wanna frame my fren and cry rape?

cb one la she.. knn... got the money still wanna extort..
Old 20-12-2006, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
devil069 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Since she is over 16 yrs, I dun think there is a charge. As for the time frame, there should not be any more evidence since much time has passed. She needs to go for a medical check-up for signs of forced entry since she wanted to cry rape. Anyway why dun your friend threaten her back by saying that she is extorting money from him? Heehee
Old 20-12-2006, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil069 View Post
Since she is over 16 yrs, I dun think there is a charge. As for the time frame, there should not be any more evidence since much time has passed. She needs to go for a medical check-up for signs of forced entry since she wanted to cry rape. Anyway why dun your friend threaten her back by saying that she is extorting money from him? Heehee
it has been a month since my friend bonk her...

my friend is married and he just hope it will go away soon..

is there any minimum age to be prostitute?
Old 20-12-2006, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 19
XboxSG is a glorious beacon of lightXboxSG is a glorious beacon of lightXboxSG is a glorious beacon of lightXboxSG is a glorious beacon of lightXboxSG is a glorious beacon of lightXboxSG is a glorious beacon of light

Pros is not a legal profession, where to find the legal age?
Old 21-12-2006, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
yankim3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

even if shes over 16, she can cry rape. thought it might be in flavour to your friend since it happen so long and she only report it now. but it will have other effects if hes being taken to court. what will his family and wife thinks? things will turn upside down for your friend.
Old 21-12-2006, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
yankim3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punder View Post
it has been a month since my friend bonk her...

my friend is married and he just hope it will go away soon..

is there any minimum age to be prostitute?
thats no legal prostitute for singaporeans, the only legal ones are the thais in the $40 hse
Old 21-12-2006, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold

even if your friend will not get charged for underage sex
but if the gal cry rape, your friend still have to undergo all the hassle of the investigation and stuff.
Old 21-12-2006, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 20
covenn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycovenn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankim3 View Post
thought it might be in flavour to your friend since it happen so long and she only report it now.
i beg to differ. the girl can alwaz say that she was traumatised, scared bla bla bla until finally she come to terms n decide to report to the police.
Old 21-12-2006, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
peter73heng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My concern is more on how's yr fren going to face his family than the threat from the gal though

Hope the gal wake up from her ideas
Old 21-12-2006, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 958 / Power: 20
B-free is a splendid one to beholdB-free is a splendid one to beholdB-free is a splendid one to beholdB-free is a splendid one to beholdB-free is a splendid one to beholdB-free is a splendid one to beholdB-free is a splendid one to beholdB-free is a splendid one to behold

Based on what you said about your friend, he is in a lose - lose situation.

Firstly if the girl is over 16 ( assuming fast food hire about 16 yrs old ) legally its Alright. However, in this case, I assume the girl is his subordinate, than he will have to face the management. Most companies, especially fast food fown upon relationship in the same outlet.

Secondly, if the girl cry rape, he have a hell of explaination to do, not only to the cops, but also the company. He will be thought of using his position to take advantage of her.

My advise, change job. Word of wisdom, never eat & shit at the same place, wait stinky.
Old 21-12-2006, 01:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 21
forumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankim3 View Post
thats no legal prostitute for singaporeans, the only legal ones are the thais in the $40 hse
dun forget the Cat 100 and Cat 150 too...
Old 21-12-2006, 02:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

won't go to jail but as others had mentioned.. fate may be worse since family, company, society, etc..

btw.. is advice needed..
Old 21-12-2006, 03:58 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punder View Post

genuine advise in this matter is deeply appreciated
The title should be "Discussion. ADVICE needed"

Your last sentence should be ".. genuine ADVICE regarding this matter..."

"Advise" is a verb.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1