The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-01-2015, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Danshui/Huizhou information

NOTE: The following is a C + P of an agent report from another forum.

It's been a while since I posted a report as CP is quite dead of any action since the crackdown back in February. I have been telling my regular customers to stay away and have suggested them to go to Foshan, Zhongshan, Shenzhen, or Huizhou. I have stayed away as I am not familiar and had no hook ups in these places but most importantly do not know whether it is safe enough for my customers to party at these places; however, through my past CP contacts, I have recently ventured to Danshui (DS), Huizhou for a four days visit.

Firstly, some logistic information for everyone. DS is east of CP (70 minutes away) and north of Luohu, Shenzhen (60 minutes) and has been voted the 5th most beautiful city in China. Huizhou is quite big as is Dongguan. CP is a town within Dongguan and DS is a town within Huizhou. DS to my amazement is an older developed town that historically been around for adult entertainment but not as easy to get to as CP, thus CP became a more popular destination for foreigners - as HK airport is within 3 hours away, SZ airport is one hour away, there is a direct train from HK, and only 30 minutes and 2 train stops from Luohu, SZ and 40 minutes and 2 train stops from Guangzhou East station. DS is not as easy to get to as you have to tack on an additional hour for each airport. There is a High-speed (Huizhou South Station) train that goes near DS (15 minutes from city center) but the train tickets are quite difficult to purchase as it is a station on a very popular line that goes eastward toward Xiamen. It is only 25 minutes and 17 RMB train ride from Shenzhen North Station (about 45 minutes from Luhou train station via subway). The town has three large shopping malls with movie theaters, restaurants, and shopping. Hotels are spread out around town and the best way to get around is on motor-bikes (5-8 RMB each way).

Two (both of my customers are from the US, one an African-American and the other Chinese-American with limited Putonghua skills) of my customers came up from Hong Kong through the Luohu border and I arranged a private car to pick them up at the Shangri-La Hotel . They stayed at the newly renovated Jin Ding Hotel 金40718;37202;24215; for 218 RMB per night. The original plan was to go to all four of the biggest Hotel / KTVs in town (the other three being: Li Jing Hotel 丽26223;37202;24215;, Shiji Hua Yuan Hotel世32426;21326;22253;22823;39277;24215;, and Jialu Int'l Hotel 家36335;22269;38469;37202;24215 but things didn't happen (see further for reason why) as planned. They arrived around 4 pm, and after a short rest, we ventured out for a bite to eat at the nearby mall which was about a 10 minutes walk from the hotel. We arrived at the Hao Yi Duo 好23452;22810; mall where there are a few restaurants on the third and fourth floor. We settled on getting some Pizza and Pasta and the total bill for three of us was 96 RMB (about 15 USD).

The Jin Ding International Club is right across the parking lot from the hotel. The building is a converted sports facility with 60 plus rooms of various sizes (cheapest minimum room is 680 RMB) with a separate building of luxurious party rooms for bigger parties. We reserved a 780 RMB minimum room that requires one DJ (300 RMB minimum tip) and one Service Boy (100 minimum tip). My customers decided to purchase the buy two get one free package of Chivas which included 12 bottles of mixers (coke, soda water, tonic water, green tea, chrysanthemum tea, etc.). Working girls (WG) line up started at 7:30 pm (a bit later than the usual CP flower street time) which is nice as there is no rush getting to the KTV early for best selection. Girls were brought in 5 to 10 at a time and probably because it was a Saturday night (the busiest party night of the week), we saw no more than 100 girls; however, it was more than enough as we were able to choose 5 girls easily as the talent was quite good. The WGs were split into two categories (4/10/15 and 5/15/20). Other than not having a flower street and having less number of girls, the partying was actually just the same as CP. The attitude of the girls were much better than CP once was, as most of these girls (before CP was basically shutdown) entertain local Chinese where the men only sits them and rarely takes them out but they work later and drinks much more than the foreign customers do. None of the girls asked to leave early and party with us all the way till we ended the party which was amazingly close to 1 am when we asked for the bill. Both of my customers took one of their WG’s out and paid the other three for their sitting fees. The next day report on the two girls that were taken out was good, no hurried service, one left after short time with the other leaving the next morning.

//..continued..//
Old 25-01-2015, 02:13 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danshui/Huizhou information

//...2...//

Daytime in DS is very much like it was in CP - which translates to not much to do. We had dim sum in the hotel restaurant then went out to Starbucks at the Aeon shopping center (27704;26106;24191;22330 on motorbikes. Then we went to a local salon for a facial and hair wash and because the guys had a long flight and a bit jet-lagged, they went back to the hotel for a quick nap. We went to a Hong Kong style Chinese Café for dinner and then proceeded to the Dynasty Club at the LiJng Hotel. Lijing Hotel is a four star hotel with very nice accommodations. The Décor is very similar to CP Yihao hotel. The KTV is in a separate building and we reserved a medium size room with a 1,180 RMB minimum which requires one DJ and one Service Boy. WGs here are in three categories: 3/8/12, 4/10/15, and 5/15/20. Most likely because it was a Sunday, there were an abundance of girls to choose from. With one night experience under their belt, my two customers took their time selecting their companions for the evening. The whole process must have taken over an hour and we may have looked at over 200 girls. The girls here are a bit more pretty and I saw some familiar faces as half of the girls there came from Yihao, Eurasia, and Mayflower. The line-up of girls seems to get prettier and prettier but because my customers have already selected two girls each, they decided not to get more and stopped the viewing. Once we started playing, we noticed that the girls here behave very much like the girls that were in CP. One girl within half an hour told my customer that her period came and wants to leave, I spoke to her and told her to stay a bit longer but my customer was nice just gave her the sitting fee and she left. Another one, after a couple hours of partying, pretended that she was drunk and slept on the couch for the next two hours while we were partying; however, the remaining two was good and partied with us till the end of the evening. At one point of the evening, the manager came into the room and said that they heard that there may be potential room inspections that evening and said that it was not advisable for the girls to stay overnight at the hotels. My customers still decided to take their girls out for short time, one of the two girls either really like my customer or was scared to go to his hotel and asked him to go to her apartment instead. This normally is not an advisable thing to do but because we know where she works and her mommy and the KTV manager vouched that it would be safe, my customer decided to go to her place instead and it turned out to be a fantastic experience for him. It was possible that she was very comfortable in her own environment but he told me that she did not let him sleep very much all night, while my other customer's girl was a bit nervous and her service was a bit rushed and left as soon as they finished.

Since Monday and Tuesday are not typically busy days, I decided to leave it unplanned to make sure that the guys wanted to continue to party in the evening before making any plans at any of the other two KTVs. Instead of staying in town, the guys decided to go to the beach which is about 20-25 minutes from the hotel. I called one of the mommies that I know and she came along as a guide and brought couple of her girls with us and one of my customers brought his day one girl with him as well. She told him that none of her customers had ever taken her out during the day before and she was very happy that he did that and because the mommy and this girl was from Jing Ding, they decided to party there again in the evening. The beach amazingly was very clean and because it is Monday and a bit cool, there were hardly anyone there. There were numerous boats available for hire. For 7 people and approximately one hour, the boats can take you out for a brief tour of three islands nearby for 150 RMB. There are also horses (30 RMB) and dune buggies (50 RMB) available for a 15 minutes ride. I can imagine that it would be very busy here at the beach during the summer months so it was very enjoyable and relaxing and everyone really had a good time. It was getting into late afternoon and the mommy suggested that we go to a nearby farm for dinner. The farm was actually very close to the hotel (about 11 minutes away, we timed it on the way back after dinner). It was great having dinner at the farm as everything we ate was fresh. The ladies went into the fields and handpicked vegetables. The fish and chicken were farm raised. We had a delectable meal and were ready for night 3. Again, we booked a 780 RMB room but tonight the line-ups were fantastic. Perhaps it was because it is Monday night but we saw a lot of girls that we did not see on Saturday night. One of my customers sat his girl that he brought to the beach / farm during the day and said that he was sticking to his lone girl but a smoking hot chick came in and he could not resist sitting her especially with the urging of me and my other customer. His first chick got a bit jealous but that made it more of an exciting evening as the second girl was quite friendly to everyone in the room. My other customer pick two new girls for the evening and again the evening turned out to be super fun. The hot super fun chick was disappointed that no one took her out that evening but my customer asked her to join us the next evening and she gladly said ok. The repeat girl gave a super GFE to my customer and he was glad that he did not take the super fun girl and saved her for the last night and my other customer again had wonderful service from his chick and kept her overnight.

//..continued..//
Old 25-01-2015, 02:15 PM
Samster

//....3..//

When I arrived at the hotel the next morning, both of my customers were in the room and seem to be a little upset. It turned out that one of my customer's GF have been looking for him and by ignoring her has now caused a big potential problem back home. His GF asked him to buy for her something in HK but because the next day they have to leave for HKIA from DS direct, they will not have enough time to transit through HK. So I suggested that he go to HK that day and deal with the shopping so that he don't have to do it the next day carrying his luggage around and can leave for HKIA from DS direct. He took my advice so we had to change our plans. Since there is an airport shuttle (only 4 a day) for 220 RMB per person from the Lijing hotel and we were going to party there again in the evening, I suggested that we move to stay there for one night (438 RMB per room per night). So, after lunch, we packed up and went to check in at the Lijing. At the front counter, you can purchase the airport shuttle tickets. I had the concierge arrange a car to take my customer to Luohu so he can take the subway to wherever he had to go in Hong Kong and buy whatever he had to buy and hopefully be back in time for girl picking - and for those of you that have been to CP before, picking girls is always the most important task for the day. LOL. While that customer went shopping, my other customer and I decided to go get a foot massage at the hotel. We had a couple very fun girls and a very relaxing time. Time flies when you are having fun and soon it was dinner time. We decided to have a simple meal and then back at the Dynasty club for the last party of the trip. The super fun girl was right on time and met us at the room. The room we had this evening was perfect as all it has was one large table and plenty of room for dancing and fun. My customer also made it back just in time for the line-up and again we were not disappointed as it seems that there were so many girls we had to tell them to stop at one point. In addition to super fun girl from JingDing, we selected 3 more girls and there were a super cute newbie DJ that they asked if she can learn in our room; so we took her as well and there were a total of 6 girls (2 DJs, 4 WGs) for the three of us – or so we thought. Once the WG pickings were done, my customer that went to HK for shopping decided to go to his room to take a quick shower so the poor two of us had to deal with the 6 girls by ourselves. LOL. As most of you know, even though you tell them to stop bringing girls into the room, the mommies will still bring girls in and as it often happens, the hottest girl usually shows up after you have finished picking girls and it happened to us. The customer that stayed in the room said he did not want to pick another one since he already had two (one too many as he is sitting the super fun chick) and suggest I ask my other customer that is taking a shower; so I sent him a message and told him what happened and he immediately said that since it was their last night in DS, told me to go ahead and take her as well - and good thing he did as it ended up that this was the girl that he took out at the end of the evening. When he came back from taking a shower, he was fully occupied with three chicks and we decided to play the open party game where all the girls were open to everyone in the room. For those of you that played this game with me in the past, know exactly how much fun it actually is. Needless to say, it ended up to be the most fun we had the four days we were in DS. We had so much fun that everyone did not want to leave but of course, we actually ended up leaving close to 2 am in the morning. Both the super fun and super-hot chicks were taken out for overnight. All the other girls were paid and a couple genuinely looked sad that they were not taken out. It was quite a memorable evening.

The next morning after breakfast, my customers checked out and boarded the airport shuttle promising to come back again soon. Of course coming from the US, soon most likely means at the earliest next year and who knows, CP may be back up and running again by that time; but if not DS, does serve as a good alternative for the time being. DS is definitely not CP and as a matter of fact it sort of reminds me of what CP was like 6 years ago when I first came to China. The girls were fun, not as spoiled as the CP girls. The town is definitely not as tailored to foreigners as CP, but is adequate. For the old timers, there will always be a comparison to CP but for the newbies, it will be more fun and enjoyable experience for you as we old-timers like to reminisce the good old times during the hey-days of wild wild CP.

NOTE - the above is C and P of an AGENT report from another forum.
Old 25-01-2015, 02:16 PM
Samster

NOTE: The following is another C + P of an agent report from another forum.

Boluo Marhenton and Danshui Jin Ding
Just spent a couple days at Boluo Marhenton Hotel and Danshui Jin Ding Hotel.

Boluo Marhenton (aka Desert Storm) Hotel is about 45 minutes from CP. Reason it is called desert storm is that the road leading to this hotel is quite dusty due to road construction. I remember taking this road prior to the road construction and it was quite bad for a busy street, but with the road construction nearly finished (anticipated date of completion is in May), getting to / from this hotel will be much much better, quicker, and safer. It was my first time there as it has opened for less than a year. I have been asked by many former CP managers, mommies, and WGs to bring customers there but was a bit hesitant and to my surprise, the hotel is not as bad as I thought. It's not a big hotel, perhaps maybe the size of CP HuiMei as reference. The rooms were new and cost 320 RMB for the biggest single room. There is not much around the hotel so if you decide to stay here, don't expect too much. There is a Western restaurant on the ground floor and a Chinese restaurant on the 2nd. There are a few small local restaurants around the hotel but it's quite dark and desolate at night, so beware of walking around by yourself. There is a foot and body massage place that is right next to the hotel which is new, so is quite clean and closes at 2 am. But, as most of you know, we don't go to places like this for accommodation, food, or massage, we are there for the KTV and to my surprise again, it's not so bad. The KTV rooms are nice with good sound system but the choice of songs a bit limited compared to the higher end KTVs we are used to in CP or DS. The WGs are split into three categories and there is a quasi -flower street from 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm in two separate large KTV rooms. The 3/8/12 (green string) WG’s dress in white were in one room and the 4/10/15 (red string) and 5/15/20 (blue string) WGs dressed in magenta were in another room. There were a few familiar faces as it appears half of the girls were formerly from CP. My customers chose one girl each from the flower street and took my advice on picking a second girl in the room. Unless you see two absolutely must have girls at the flower street, my recommendation is to always just pick only one and then pick the second one from the in-room line-up. The reason is that when you get to the room from flower street, your first girl will be waiting for you while you settle in. By the time flower street is over, you will have about one hour of time when you can focus on your girl and when you should have a pretty good idea whether that girl is good enough for you to take back to the room or not. If you like her well enough, you can just stay with her or when the line-up of girls come around, you can pick another girl as a backup - or just for additional enjoyment; you always don't want to get the girl that you want to take back to your room get too intoxicated and unfortunately a lot of people make that mistakes in a KTV party. Also, with line-up girls you get a 10 minutes grace period and you can reject them without paying the sitting fee if you decide to boot them. One of the thing I recommend my customers to do is to always immediately play liar's dice with her and within a 5 hands game, you should have a pretty good idea on her personality and whether you want her to stay or not. There were about 200 girls available for a Thursday night - not bad if you compare it to the state of what CP is like these days. Quality wise, I think it is comparable to CP and price is about the same.

The second day we went to Danshui but on the advice of the mommy that I booked with, she suggested we stay at the New Regent Hotel but party at Jin Ding International Club, which is only 5 minute walk from the hotel. The New Regent is going through some renovations and room prices ranges from 298-328 for Single rooms and 368 for a suite, which is good value as you get an additional seating area - so if you are in a group of a few, it's nice to have a separate room to hangout and chat prior to or after the KTV party. The hotel is centrally located and is right across the street from two big shopping centers, so there are a lot of restaurants, shops, movie theater, etc. After dinner, we went to the Jin Ding International Club KTV and perhaps because it was a Friday night and with the new opening of the Ramada hotel, there were not many girls working there. We had a bit of a hard time choosing the girls as we saw only 5 line-ups of about 70 girls total. We had to have them repeat it once before we were able to settle in with our 5 girls to party with for the evening. The WGs are split into two categories: 4/10/15 and 5/15/20 and because they have no system of splitting the girls, you must ask how much and whether they are available to go out or not. I find this to be a bit of a hassle and a bit awkward - so for those of you that frequent this establishment, please make a comment, as I did, for them to consider using a color name tag or color strings as CP once had, so that it is clear for the customers to know the pricing and availability prior to selection. Another annoying thing we encountered was that when we got the bill, we could not pay with an Internationally issued credit card, so please bring cash or a Chinese issued credit or debit card to pay the bill.

We had great, fun girls with no issues in both places; perhaps it is the training by the establishments, perhaps we were good at making selections, perhaps we were just lucky but most likely it's because it is close to Chinese New Year (it is only a month away) and the WGs a bit desperate to make some extra money before heading home.

Huizhou (the city where both of these towns resides in) is a great alternative to CP's past - so for those of you who miss the good old days of CP KTV parties, HZ is a great alternative. At least for the time being, so enjoy it while you can.

Stay safe!
Old 25-01-2015, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3526 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks brother SEAJ.

Min 4 points for exchange:
Old 26-01-2015, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Islands View Post
Thanks brother SEAJ.
You're very welcome.

And just as an aside - guys, please do NOT PM me for contacts of this agent or even which Forum I copied this report from. (I've already received a couple of these PM's). Hope/think you all will understand.

Regards
SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 26-01-2015 at 02:26 AM.
Old 26-01-2015, 03:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 15
yellowpeanuts is a splendid one to beholdyellowpeanuts is a splendid one to beholdyellowpeanuts is a splendid one to beholdyellowpeanuts is a splendid one to beholdyellowpeanuts is a splendid one to beholdyellowpeanuts is a splendid one to behold

dude
since CP's demise.. your share of the FR (what's C+P btw?) has GOT TO BE the best piece of info i've read in this forum

mega props !!!!

now... all i gotta do is to go dig around for the alt forum and get the contact of the agents that wrote up those FRs you share... damn....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
You're very welcome.

And just as an aside - guys, please do NOT PM me for contacts of this agent or even which Forum I copied this report from. (I've already received a couple of these PM's). Hope/think you all will understand.

Regards
SEAJ

Please leave your nick if you are so kind to up me, so I may return the favour.

just-up = Solopop . Sailsingapore . w00f . beep . nitecrawllerr . cookiepuss

to-up =
Old 26-01-2015, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowpeanuts View Post
dude
since CP's demise.. your share of the FR (what's C+P btw?) has GOT TO BE the best piece of info i've read in this forum

mega props !!!!

now... all i gotta do is to go dig around for the alt forum and get the contact of the agents that wrote up those FRs you share... damn....
Thanks.
And C+P = copy and paste
SEAJ
Old 27-01-2015, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danshui (DS) Recommendations

I intend to merge this thread to Huizhou thread and rename the Huizhou thread as " Danshui / Huizhou Recommendations"

Any feedback?

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 27-01-2015, 02:31 PM
Samster

Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I intend to merge this thread to Huizhou thread and rename the Huizhou thread as " Danshui / Huizhou Recommendations"

Any feedback?
Yes please, good move

Old 27-01-2015, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post

Any feedback?
Huizhou is a perfecture level city and Danshui is just a sub-district of Huyang district within Huizhou.

Perhaps "Huizhou/Danshui" better?

SEAJ
Old 30-01-2015, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 17
Lookingaround2 is one of the Best!Lookingaround2 is one of the Best!Lookingaround2 is one of the Best!
Re: Huizhou / Danshui (DS) Recommendations

Just to share a bit about Dansui.

Who you book KTV room from in Dansui is very important. It will affact the number of gals that will be coming into your room.

In Dansui, if a gal sit in a room book by another mummy, the gal mummy will need to split the earning with the mummy who book the room. Thus alot of mummy will not bring their best gals or even will not bring at all to room book by mummy, untill the very last choice. They will bring the gals to room book by manager and DJ first coz those room will not share in their earning.

Unlike CP where there is no spliting of the earning and Shenzhen where all the room are split irregardless of who book the room.

Joe
Old 30-01-2015, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lookingaround2 View Post

Who you book KTV room from in Dansui is very important. It will affact the number of gals that will be coming into your room.

In Dansui, if a gal sit in a room book by another mummy, the gal mummy will need to split the earning with the mummy who book the room. Thus alot of mummy will not bring their best gals or even will not bring at all to room book by mummy, untill the very last choice. They will bring the gals to room book by manager and DJ first coz those room will not share in their earning.

Unlike CP where there is no spliting of the earning and Shenzhen where all the room are split irregardless of who book the room.

Joe
I didn't know that. Very good info for DS.
Upz your point for good input. 8)

Old 30-01-2015, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quote:

Who you book KTV room from .....
Joe
Welcome back Lookingaround! Long time since ....

Great informative Intel
Thanks
SEAJ
Old 30-01-2015, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23458 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Joe
Yo bro...long time no see! Hope everything is ok at your new place! What if I bk through stealth agent Ler? So no gal will cum in at all huh? I just love to kaw guan stealth agent Ler !

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1