The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-11-2014, 03:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 914 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danshui Sauna Raid

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Yes many China man up lorry!
must have been a local china reporter tip off the police
today china media reported a reporter went undercover to discover
streetwalkers in xian
click on link below to watch the reporter expose video
http://news.qq.com/a/20141124/034242...12&ptlang=2052
Old 25-11-2014, 04:34 AM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danshui Sauna Raid

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
must have been a local china reporter tip off the police
today china media reported a reporter went undercover to discover
streetwalkers in xian
click on link below to watch the reporter expose video
http://news.qq.com/a/20141124/034242...12&ptlang=2052
if you watch the video ,you realise st in xian only 100 to 150 yuan only
overnight only 300 rmb
so much cheaper than southern china
haha maybe time to head north again
Old 25-11-2014, 08:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 15
panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!
Re: Danshui (DS) Recommendations

I was in XiAn just four months ago,
the KTV costs there are indeed cheap. In the ktv i went to, Sitting fees for girls is only 200rmb, short time is only additional 200rmb (but need to pay another 100rmb to use their hidden bedrooms for F)

I have some wechat contacts of girls working there,
Any bros keen can add me via wechat and I'll forward u their wechat namecards

I'm however not too keen to go XiAn again as that city is too far away from modernity, feels too touristy in an ancient way to me

Going to arrive in Danshui tomorrow to party four nights in a row

Just checked, my favorite model-like 山东 girl is available, no bookings yet.
Any bros interested to join us I can send you her wechat namecard first and see if you like her and book her in advance

She's tall, looks like the kind of models I would really photograph. Slim. Looks like Eurasian. Only drawback is she's flat chested like most models and she's already 28, no longer a SYT
28 Oct - 1 Nov

Bangkok FR

Baccara #176 Soi Cowboy - 11 Nov

#6 MOOK (Poseidon)
#63 Aee (Nataree)

#20 NOON (CCK massage)
Old 25-11-2014, 08:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by panado View Post
Just checked, my favorite model-like 山东 girl is available, no bookings yet.
Any bros interested to join us I can send you her wechat namecard first and see if you like her and book her in advance

She's tall, looks like the kind of models I would really photograph. Slim. Looks like Eurasian. Only drawback is she's flat chested like most models and she's already 28, no longer a SYT
bro, if she's the one you brought to my KTV room the other nite, I would like to have her name card .... she's my type with eyes that can melt me away ....
Old 25-11-2014, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
I was in XiAn just four months ago,
the KTV costs there are indeed cheap. In the ktv i went to, Sitting fees for girls is only 200rmb, short time is only additional 200rmb (but need to pay another 100rmb to use their hidden bedrooms for F)

I She's tall, looks like the kind of models I would really photograph. Slim. Looks like Eurasian. Only drawback is she's flat chested like most models and she's already 28, no longer a SYT
indeed uncle the further north one goes the prices get lower and lower
esp milfs
but it is cold bitter winter in the north now
in some parts of inner mongolia a st with a milf cost only 50 rmb
Old 25-11-2014, 01:30 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Bbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
if you watch the video, you realise st in xian only 100 to 150 yuan only

overnight only 300 rmb
Actually in Shenzhen and Zhuhai the ST rates for BBS girls about the same also.
Old 25-11-2014, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1751 / Power: 18
Kent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant future
Re: Bbs

Quote:
Bro Tony,
SZ and ZH really got so cheap meh? Can tell where to find? Even if have, those are the old aunties that cannot see wan. Don't anyhow hantam and newbies go there get disappointed leh.

Now with the clamp-down, St easily 500 to 1000 and LT is 1500 up.
Old 25-11-2014, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Great_Sex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent_do View Post
Bro Tony,
SZ and ZH really got so cheap meh? Can tell where to find? Even if have, those are the old aunties that cannot see wan. Don't anyhow hantam and newbies go there get disappointed leh.

I remember last time SZ got BBS girls for $150 (heck CP used to have $150 BBS too ages ago). Now still can find ?

ST for 500 - 1000, might as well be in Singapore as the price is the same
Old 25-11-2014, 03:20 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Bbs

Quote:
Bro Tony,

Shenzhen Luohu and Zhuhai Gongbei.
Young girls from 18 and up for BBS ¥150 ST.

If I any how hantam also no money earn plus spoil my own reputation for what?
This sort of price you can ask any old hands.
I don't pay tourist price as my network gives me China man price.

I always believe in win win situation for both parties.
I can get China man or "friendship" price because I make friends with sincerity and not if got use to me than I call.
I keep in touch very closely with all my China contacts with regular gatherings.

If you get BBS girls or streetwalkers from WeChat or unknown pimps and sources of course will get chop.
If pay your type of price might as well engage KTV hostess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great_Sex View Post
I remember last time SZ got BBS girls for $150 (heck CP used to have $150 BBS too ages ago). Now still can find?

ST for 500 - 1000, might as well be in Singapore as the price is the same
Shenzhen BBS girls still can get ¥150 ST if you're regular or just have good luck on that day where business is slow.

Changping BBS girls now at least ¥250 mostly.

But seriously maybe because OKTs know I am humsup uncle lah.
They know humsup uncles are regular bonkers so special take care?

You can see in those BBS back alleys when the OKTs spotted the Hong Kong humsup uncles they'll be jin happy.
Hahaha.
Old 25-11-2014, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1751 / Power: 18
Kent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant future

Quote:
Shenzhen Luohu and Zhuhai Gongbei.
Young girls from 18 and up for BBS ¥150 ST.

I don't pay tourist price as my network gives me China man price.

I keep in touch very closely with all my China contacts with regular gatherings.

Shenzhen BBS girls still can get ¥150 ST if you're regular or just have good luck on that day where business is slow.

Changping BBS girls now at least ¥250 mostly.
OKay, if really got 18yr old syt for 150rmb, fast hand fast leg liao, can even give tip 50rmb, not to spoil mkt. errr... so can u list the ctc so that bros here can benefit from your kind sharing??? ... hehehe.

Most bros no got lobang like u to get China man prices and regular ctc with suppliers, so only can relies on experienced bros sharing mah.
Old 26-11-2014, 04:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Tony,

i was in shenzhen last weekend
both the luohu cun and xiangxi cun on yanda alert
both streets were empty, no sight of streetwalkers
the police cars were on 24 hours patrol
no action in shenzhen except for ktvs and saunas
even the hong kong old men could not find any streetwalkers
Old 26-11-2014, 05:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 15
panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!

I'm in Changi Airport now waiting for my 8am flight to Shenzhen (then drive to Danshui). Arrived from Penang late last night so slept over at the transit lounge

A senior Sammyboy bro (Mr A) I met thrice last year is driving over now to meet me for breakfast. I know many bros warn me about cheonging with strangers who may be scammers ~ but fortunately I haven't met any who are out to take advantage. I have met quite a few who became good friends, such as Mr A who wakes up before 5am to come have breakfast with me at Changi Airport before I check in

Another bro (xiao song) got the same flight to join me this morning after knowing about my intended trip to Danshui. Meeting him for the first time. Seems like a cool dude.

So risks or no risks, I'm eager to befriend more sammyboy bros, especially since i don't get to meet much Singaporeans when I return to Beijing (which I have been based for the past six years)

Will be in Danshui KTV tonight (26 Nov) for four consecutive nights (Wednesday , Thursday, Friday and Saturday)
PM me with your wechat IDs if you like to join. I can also rope you into different wechat groups of SG bros based in different Chinese cities if you like (Shenzhen or Beijing etc)

See ya
28 Oct - 1 Nov

Bangkok FR

Baccara #176 Soi Cowboy - 11 Nov

#6 MOOK (Poseidon)
#63 Aee (Nataree)

#20 NOON (CCK massage)
Old 26-11-2014, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23458 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

A senior Sammyboy bro (Mr A) I met thrice last year is driving over now to meet me for breakfast. I know many bros warn me about cheonging with strangers who may be scammers ~ but fortunately I haven't met any who are out to take advantage. I have met quite a few who became good friends, such as Mr A who wakes up before 5am to come have breakfast with me at Changi Airport before I check in

See ya
Lol....that many bros that have warned you I also know who la...that two whimmpy old man lor. I have met many bros here in sbf during my active cheong days in cp . Never been scammed before, all are genuine guys who just wanted to meet new friends and have a good times together. We are all adults and I am sure we are intelligent enough . Opps....better stop here orelse it will become another essay writing . Enjoy your time at DS! Cheers!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 26-11-2014, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Lol....that many bros that have warned you I also know who la...that two whimmpy old man lor. I have met many bros here in sbf during my active cheong days in cp . Never been scammed before, all are genuine guys who just wanted to meet new friends and have a good times together. We are all adults and I am sure we are intelligent enough . Opps....better stop here orelse it will become another essay writing . Enjoy your time at DS! Cheers!
OF COURSE!! Coz it's you and your club 211 who scam others!

SEAJ
Old 26-11-2014, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 685 / Power: 11
Dabao is a splendid one to beholdDabao is a splendid one to beholdDabao is a splendid one to beholdDabao is a splendid one to beholdDabao is a splendid one to beholdDabao is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
bro, if she's the one you brought to my KTV room the other nite, I would like to have her name card .... she's my type with eyes that can melt me away ....
I also want can ? Let me QC for you before your next arrival .......

Bro P , But think cant party with you , cos no bro want party with me .. maybe will pop by say hi ........ if I am there !

Your bro A ...... is A----W ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1