The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-11-2014, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bukit Mewah View Post
Thats very true..many man failed because of lust . Man loves to see pretty woman and bonk. In the end is the small brain controlled over the big brain.
only problem this was not his post...he cut and paste here...this retard boy have small pea brain so can only do such thing...

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...post1211 0723

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 25-11-2014, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilcheong View Post
Wow.. really very familiar leh.. macam "journey to the west".. sun wukong and his sifu..
Anyway I think this thread started by bro Singviet is for exchanging ideas and experience.. not exchanging our kung fu.. fighting, cursing, flaming and debate here and there.. Cheers..
sure is wukong? not 悟能?
Old 25-11-2014, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Read ytd shing ming that the vb murdered loaned the guy money and never sent money home.

And the family quite big and she has been in or out of singapore for 10 years working in pub and clubs

Getting juicy each day
Old 25-11-2014, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by damong777 View Post
Read ytd shing ming that the vb murdered loaned the guy money and never sent money home.

And the family quite big and she has been in or out of singapore for 10 years working in pub and clubs

Getting juicy each day

pls update when got juicier news...unable to read Sin Min in Hcmc
Old 26-11-2014, 06:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcano View Post
Sorry bro w update when back
Old 26-11-2014, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by damong777 View Post

Getting juicy each day
Can Cut and paste the news here. Sometimes the news in Sin Ming not really true.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 27-11-2014, 07:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 18
curious76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycurious76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Today I see her.. She told me she cannot love me until her family give approval.. She told me she will arrange to meet up with her family.. I will ask all the brother here.. Is this common for village?
Old 27-11-2014, 07:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcano View Post
latest news...

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/si...ife#xtor=CS1-2

this photos looks a bit chio...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 27-11-2014, 10:43 AM
Samster

FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
latest news...

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/si...ife#xtor=CS1-2

this photos looks a bit chio...
You can see yr pics in Asiaone. She damn sexy with that pics. 30 yrs old. I like it.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Guide in Vietnam

Last edited by FireShark; 27-11-2014 at 12:15 PM.
Old 27-11-2014, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious76 View Post
Today I see her.. She told me she cannot love me until her family give approval.. She told me she will arrange to meet up with her family.. I will ask all the brother here.. Is this common for village?
Guess most samsters are sick of advising u what to do. U have to grow up, stop sucking the pacifier whole day... live your own life, do what u want to do. Use more common sense in life, dun keep asking silly question and ask what to do next.
Old 27-11-2014, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 14
Seletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Make sure you buy some liquor and cigarette for her father.
Old 27-11-2014, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
I really don't want to give sarcastic remarks but are you stupid or retarded? When you ever heard from the bros here that vb need family approval for a relationship. I really don't know how to answer your questions further. Sigh.....................

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Guide in Vietnam

Old 27-11-2014, 02:31 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 4301 / Power: 0
sunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
You can see yr pics in Asiaone. She damn sexy with that pics. 30 yrs old. I like it.
Wow she married 2 times with Singaporeans........

http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapo...it-family-soon
Old 27-11-2014, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

In a sign of times the country is liberating....

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/sky-high-a...050556048.html
Old 27-11-2014, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 11
devilcheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
I really don't want to give sarcastic remarks but are you stupid or retarded? When you ever heard from the bros here that vb need family approval for a relationship. I really don't know how to answer your questions further. Sigh.....................
Chill down Bro FireShark ... he is gaining some experience here and maybe in some painful way.. we must be calm down n help each other.. yet this is his 1st time and 1st time already kena VB with higher level... be patience... cheers everyone..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1