The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 07-09-2008, 02:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
ENC3223 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Penang any out call girls/massage

Dear all bros, anyone has out call girls from okt or FL or out call massage service contact to share?

Thank you
Old 07-09-2008, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2875 / Power: 16
jason.8987 has a reputation beyond reputejason.8987 has a reputation beyond reputejason.8987 has a reputation beyond reputejason.8987 has a reputation beyond reputejason.8987 has a reputation beyond reputejason.8987 has a reputation beyond reputejason.8987 has a reputation beyond reputejason.8987 has a reputation beyond reputejason.8987 has a reputation beyond reputejason.8987 has a reputation beyond reputejason.8987 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Penang any out call girls/massage

hi bro, i did stay in peneng cititel hotel, and cal for hote, massage, but end up is old lady also, still ask me for FJ, me scare and reject them.
Old 15-09-2008, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1087 / Power: 16
RTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud of

bro, Penang now kinda ghost town cos they have frequent raids lately. Was there last week. only massage (the shophouses at the back of B-suites). There is one shop (level 2) at Krystal suite. clean msg by PRC.

Damage: RM70 for thai msg and RM80 for oil msg by PRC (2hrs)
hj: yes
Old 21-09-2008, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 21
jjs_sg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjjs_sg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTTO View Post
bro, Penang now kinda ghost town cos they have frequent raids lately. Was there last week. only massage (the shophouses at the back of B-suites). There is one shop (level 2) at Krystal suite. clean msg by PRC.

Hi Pal, do they do out-call ? I will be there only for probably 1-2 nights and will be busy at work so won't have time to roam around. it will be great if I can call in for a fun session.
Old 21-09-2008, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 21
jjs_sg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjjs_sg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTTO View Post

Hi Pal, do they do out-call ? I will be there only for probably 1-2 nights and will be busy at work so won't have time to roam around. it will be great if I can call in for a fun session.
Old 22-09-2008, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1087 / Power: 16
RTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjs_sg View Post
not that i know off Bro cos i nev try b4....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1