The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2011, 03:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
1dewatsluv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FKK clubs in Germany rocks

nice!

if there are updates on munich... which I would be there...
would be even nicer...
Old 18-07-2011, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 14
aceofspades101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by golddragon View Post
I did not encounter any of that in any of the FKK. Infact I felt very welcome in all the FKK. I have met a few other guys from Hong Kong , China , Japan , Korea ..etc and they were enjoying themself in the FKK with gals keep approaching them. They are regulars at FKK as they reside in Germany.

When the gals in the FKK found out that I am from Singapore and can speak english very well , they all came over one by one trying to seduce me. Infact all my selected gals told me that they never had a session with a Singaporean guy before and therefore they were glad to add it to their have done list. He he he ..

Haha, thanks for the info bro.

Next stop: Berlin!.... Hopefully!
Old 20-07-2011, 09:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
dasda_dada is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

TS, any more updates? Can't wait!
Old 20-07-2011, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kiroov deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros here wanna join me in checking out FKK Artemis next friday in berlin?
i did some research and found out that it's one of the biggest and most established in berlin area
Old 26-07-2011, 04:13 AM
Samster

1st of all... really thanks to justwanadoit for starting this thread some years ago and also providing me with information.

As what he mentioned, I went to 2 FKK clubs.

---------------
FR: FKK Colosseum, Ausburg, Grubenerstr 13
http://www.fkk-colosseum.de/

TS has done a great job by putting all the details to get to the club. I was initially worried in getting lost. However I still made it there and it was quite easy with all the info by TS.

Additional comments of direction to club: When you get to Ausburg station, go the service counter to get the city map and also the tram with bus map. All these are free. Also, purchase the single tram/bus rides as mentioned by TS. I was sort of conned into buying the 9 strip ticket which costed more. Well, this is because the germans are so friendly and when they see you looking at maps and finding directions, they would approach you with help. I get help many times. But this time, this lady told me I should be buying the 9 strips ticket and I listened to her without much thoughts. so its around 2 to 3 times more expensive.

Reached the club at around 2 plus, I was greeted by the reception and explained on the procedure. Changed and stepped into the studio. Cool... its same the picture on the website. Great facilities but under utilised. E.g. the swimming pool... during my 4 hours there, I suppose only 2 people stepped into the pool.

Being my 1st time to such FKK club, I took a drink and sat in 1 corner to obeserve. True... no girls approached me. In FKK clubs you need to be active walking around and start chatting with the naked girls. So ok, after some time I started walking around to explore the girls. Well... unfornately there doesnt seem to have someone of my taste. There are around less than 20 girls... however, there seem to be around 20 over guys in the place. I suppose the turn over rate in FKK clubs are high so I wont be getting those girls which TS mentioned. Chat with another guy in the place, we both agreed that there is under supply of girls. After few hours of drinking apple juice, walking and chatting around... didnt find the right girl. I'm into slim, busty (at least B cup), fair SYT girls. But most euro girls are slightly on bigger size. Those slim ones are having A cup and some are super tall ones... too tall for me..although i'm 1.7m. Suddenly I found a very chio and my type of girl. But she was with another guy and they dissapeared for over 1 hour. Sad... Before I left, she appeared again! I thought it is my chance. Approached her and she said she dont speak English and not interested in further conversation.... wow!.... really felt rejected... someone I'm an Asian... really lousy feeling when she gave me that look of not interested... though she's really a beauty. In the end I left the place. Only managed to chat and hand touched some of the girls with no further action. During that 5 hours stay, I dont see nice actions in the public area... no BJ or heavy actions seen in the public area... except... some kissing actions... So i suppose most action are in the room... which I didnt experience in the club.

Overall its great experience! I guess just that the girls at that time... were not of my taste... some are few days into this club... some already there for 2 to 3 years. So maybe its worth another visit some time later with new girls.

Damage: 65euro for entrance.
Didnt try the girls which is at 50 euro per half hour.

---------------
FR: Oase FKK club, Munich, Peter-Anders Str 4
http://fkk-club-in-muenchen.de/

Feeling lousy, I went straight to Oase FKK club. It was already around 9pm when I reached Pasing station. Then I realised I dont have the map to the place. Shit man!... forget to download the map to my phone..... Searched and asked many people... for 45mins I was searching the place... in the end 1 hour passed... I was walking to the station again to go back hotel. then i passed by somewhere I can pay to use internet. great! last chance... found the place in google and went to the place. walked for around half hour to 45min from pasing station to that place...and walking at 10pm is really crazy thing to do.... yah... reached the place finally.... 10:30pm.... I would say its not easy to walk there... really takes effort and long walk. I took taxi back after the bonk and its around 8euro (midnight charge included) to Pasing station.

Ok... great... exhausted as I went into the club. As a practice, a girl who is on duty showed me around the place. Nice girl! and wearing spec! cool! It's a small club and there are around 6 girls at that day. Out of them, the one who showed me around is the best. Super friendly, not rushing me to go into the room... and good to chat with.

Name: Italice (not sure if correct spelling)
Nationality: Belarus
Height: Around 1.7m
Face: 8/10. Hot ang mo girl!
Boobs: 8/10 - B+ cup. Nice natural soft... She gave me a nice oil massage and neh neh rub.
Body: 8/10 - Fair, super slim.
FJ: 9/10. - Superb and service oriented! Really 1st class euro service.
Attitude: 9.5/10 - She's very nice to chat with. Studies geography and in tourist line. So she only works part time in the club. Good that I met her. She's my 1st encounter with ang mo girls.... and the feeling is really awesome. She makes full use of the half hour and even chat/play with me after I cum and still have left time.
Overall: 9/10 - Great bonk!
Damage: 60euro for entrance. plus 75 euro per half hour for 1 slot.

I would like I had a slightly different experience as compared to TS.... because I found my kind of girl at Oase FKK club instead of Colosseum. I would say it really depends on the girls in that particular club that period of time... because turn over and girl change should be great. Overall its really good experience at FKK club.. worth to pay a visit and experience yourself.

If you like my info, please upz me. Thanks.
Old 26-07-2011, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all

glad u enjoy urself, yes i really painstakingly put all info so that it is idiot proof
Old 27-07-2011, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Trims Mas ( txs bro) justwanadoit for starting this thread

And yes Pak did try it

SlmT
Old 27-07-2011, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 20
golddragon is a Helpful and Caring Samstergolddragon is a Helpful and Caring Samstergolddragon is a Helpful and Caring Samster
FKK Mainhatten

Day 3: FKK Mainhatten

Even though I have had sessions with 6 gals at two FKK clubs over the past two days , I was still energetic and looking forward to go to FKK Mainhatten on the third day. Getting there was quite easy. I went to the outside of the Frankfurt Hauptbahnhof main station and hopped into the tram that head towards the east. I got off at Diamlerstrasse station and follow the small signboards that point the way towards FKK Mainhatten. The club was only ten minutes walk from the station through an industrial area . FKK Mainhatten is quite new as it was only opened early last year. Here is the website for FKK Mainhatten. Check out the gallery which has many photos.

www.fkk-mainhatten.de

FKK Mainhatten is actually a house with a garden that has been converted into a FKK club. It has all facilities similar like FKK shark but on a smaller scale. When I walked around the club and I noticed that the indoor bar area is under renovation for a coming event. Over all it looks like a nice comfortable FKK club. Entrance fee is 65 euros.

The lady at the counter gave me a towel and a robe. After taking shower, I put on my robe and walked around the club. Noticed that there were about fifteen gals sitting around at various places such as the indoor bistro , the indoor Jacuzzi and the garden area. As usual , I decided to start first by taking it easy and lay back on the garden chair enjoying the sun bathing as the weather was good at that time .Right in front of me there were four semi naked blondes girls chit chatting among them self.

While sun bathing , I made occasional eye contact with the few young blondes gals sitting opposite me. Half an hour later one of the blonde gals came up to me and said “Hi”. She introduced herself as Elisa from Hungary. She sat beside me and showed off her naked sexy body to me. Elisa is quite a pretty platinum blonde gal with very attractive big boobs.

While chatting with her , Elisa slowly moved up nearer to me and cuddled me . My didi has erected under my robe as i was attracted to her naked body cuddling me. Elisa moved her hand to my erected didi and hold it softly. She asked me if I am interested in having a session with her. At that moment in time, I find it impossible not to accept her offer. I accepted her invitation by kissing her lips. The petty kissing slowly turned into deep French kissing with both our tongues inserting into each other mouths.

After a few minutes of kissing , I asked Elisa to give my didi a BBBJ there and then in the garden. She agreed without any hesitation. This was the first time my didi was getting a BBBJ in front of everybody in the garden. It was indeed an erotic sight to have the platinum blonde Elisa semi naked right in front of me giving my fully erected didi a sensual BBBJ in front of her girlfriends and other customers in the garden in full view for all to see. I really enjoyed the FKK lifestyle. Elisa sucked and licked my didi in the garden for over five minutes. We then adjourned to the nearby room to continue our session. I had an enjoyable session with Elisa as she was very good in providing service and enjoying sex.

Gal no.7 : Elisa 23 years old from Hungary
Face : Pretty with long curly platinum blonde hair
Body : Sexy body with big attractive size D boobs. Allowed me to grab and suck her boobs during FJ.
FK : Yes with deep French kissing both in the garden and room.
BJ : Really enjoy her excellent BBBJ in the garden. Continue BBBJ in the room in many positions. She enjoy sucking my balls as well.
DATY : Yes! Nice shaven pussy with clean smell. DATY her in 69 position as well. She enjoyed having her moist shaven pussy licked.
CIM and Anal : She offered to me both CIM and Anal . However I declined her offer.
FJ: Accommodating in all position. She was indeed a sex nymph . She asked me to grab hard and massaged both her boobs while I FJ her in all positions .She enjoyed that very much. I eventually cum inside her in missionary position while deep French kissing her.
Cost : 50 Euros
GFE : Very good and friendly. Clicked well with her both in the garden and in the room. Make me felt like she was my real girlfriend while having sex.

For the next three hours , i spent my time enjoying the club facilities and chatting with the gals that approached me. I also had dinner a few times at the outside bar in the garden. The dinner was quite good as it consisted of BBQ meat and sausages. The beer are available free at all time in this FKK club.

While resting at the garden, I was approached by two gals that claimed that they were from Spain. However while having conversation with them, I suspected that they were most likely from Romania as they seems to have limited knowledge of Spain . Later I met a true Spanish gal in the FKK and she told me that she was the only Spanish gal around and the two gals that approached me were most likely from Romania. Well ! It is quite normal for Romanian gals to say that they are from some other countries to make them self more exotic as there are too many Romanian working in FKK clubs in Germany.

I have already had in mind which gal I want to have a session with next. She is quite pretty , tall and sexy body with short brown hair. Got her and her friend to sit down with me for a chat. Found out that both of them are Romanian. During our conversation, I realised that she was not really GFE enough for me as she could not communicate well in English. Hence I decided to give her a miss and looked for another gal.

I immediately found one while resting at the garden area. She is tall , pretty and black. I saw her as she elegantly walked across the garden and sat next to the guy resting on the garden chair next to mine. She seem very friendly and it did not take long before she kneeled in front of the guy and started to give his didi a BBBJ. It was an erotic sight to see a pretty and sexy black gal sucking and licking a big white didi at the garden for all to see. As I was watching her performing her BBBJ, my didi also erected under my robe. I made up my mind that I must have a session with her next.

When I saw the black gal and the white guy went into the house to continue their session in a private room , I decided to go to the kino cinema room and wait for the black gal to finish her session. I thought I would be able to have some relaxation in the kino room. However one by one the other gals approached me and asked me if they can accompany me . Some even tried to seduce me by holding my hands or cuddling me in the kino room . I have to decline each and every one of them as I was very determined to have my session with the pretty black gal. Occasionally I would walk out to the garden area and the indoor bistro to see if the black gal was available or not. However I could not find her.

Old 27-07-2011, 02:09 PM
Samster

golddragon is a Helpful and Caring Samstergolddragon is a Helpful and Caring Samstergolddragon is a Helpful and Caring Samster
FKK Mainhatten

continue...

I have to wait two hours later before I finally get to see her again. I walked into the indoor bistro and saw her standing in queue at the counter . I went up to her and stood beside her. I looked up at her and said hello. Wow! She looked really beautiful semi naked on her high heel shoes as I stood close to her. She told me that her name is Solstice and she comes from the Caribbean island of Trinidad. Hence she can speak English very well. She is taller than me and has beautiful big boobs. She fit the description ‘black is beautiful’ as her pretty looks with a sexy tall body and big boobs made her looks very exotic. We chatted for a while before I suggested that we moved to the garden area for a more intimate conversation as the indoor bistro was quite crowded with peoples. As we walked out from the indoor bistro holding each other hand , I can see all the other gals and guys in the bistro turned and looked at us as if to acknowledge to us that I have chosen a stunning tall beautiful black gal.

When we got to the garden, we decided to go straight to the private room instead as the weather was getting colder. In the room, I embraced Solstice and started to deep French kissing with her. I felt so excited and at the same time felt nervous as well as it was going to be the first time in my life that I every had a FJ with a black gal. She then asked me to lay down on the bed . The next thing she did caught me by surprise! She lifted both my thighs and started to use her tongue to ass rim my ass hole. It was a nice feeling that went on for more than five minutes. Next she gave me a slow and sensual BBBJ that seems to go on forever . I got her to change position by getting her to kneel in front of me and continue to give my didi a BBBJ while I stood up on the bed. It was a wonderful and exotic sight to see in front of the large mirror beside the bed a beautiful black gal serving my didi . She was sucking and licking my fully erected didi as if my didi was the most valuable and only Chinese didi she ever came across.

After the BBBJ , I got Solstice to lay down on the bed as I felt it was my turn to service her well. I managed to get her to climax a few times as I DATY her clean shaven pussy . We also performed in the position 69 so that both of us can enjoyed together and got each other into climax. It was indeed a mind blowing experience as I have never ever expected that I will ever get the chance to enjoy FJ with a beautiful black gal. I really enjoyed every moment with Solstice as she was accommodating in all FJ position. It was indeed a priceless sight to see her sitting cowgirl riding on my didi as my hands hold on and massaged her big boobs . I also enjoy the sight of my fully erected fair didi pumping into her wet and tight black pussy as I doggie her right in front of the large mirror. I eventually ejaculated into her moist pussy as I pinned her flat onto the bed and continuously pumped my didi doggie style into her pussy.. We continued kissing and embracing each other as if we were long time lovers. It was one of my most enjoyable FJ session ever which I will never ever forget. Solstice is indeed a black pearl gem.

Gal no.8 : Solstice 26 years old black gal from Caribbean island of Trinidad
Face : Stunning pretty face with long hair that sure to catch any guys attention.
Body : Tall sexy body with big attractive size D boobs just like a high class model . Allowed me to grab and suck her boobs during FJ.
FK : Yes with deep French kissing all the time. At times she was very aggressive as she inserted her probing tongue vigorously into my mouth.
AR: Gave very good ass rimming with her strong tongue. Got me into sexciting mood during ass rimming
BJ : Excellent and sensual BBBJ in all position. Enjoy watching her kneeling and giving my didi a good BBBJ while I stood up on the bed.
DATY : Yes! Nice shaven pussy with clean smell. DATY her in 69 position as well. She also enjoyed having her moist shaven pussy licked as I got her into climax a few times.
FJ: Accommodating in all position. She was willing to try all style of FJ. I have to admit that i do get a certain thrill in have my first ever session with a pretty black gal. Eventually I cum inside her pussy while pinning her down flat onto the bed as I doggie her non stop. It was a good release.
Cost : 50 Euros . I gave her an extra 20 Euros as tips for her excellent service
GFE : Very good and friendly. We clicked with each other as if we were long time lovers. It was my first every FJ with a black gal and it was one of my most enjoyable FJ session ever. I was very glad that Solstice has given my first ever FJ session with a black gal a very memorable experience.

I was in FKK Mainhatten for over five hours. Overall I had an enjoyable time in FKK Mainhatten even though it is a smaller club compared with the other clubs. The varieties of gals here are acceptable and they were not that pushy. I had an enjoyable session with both Elisa from Hungary and Solstice from Trinidad. I am looking forward to return to FKK Mainhatten again in a few weeks time and have a return session with both of them if they are still around

The next day , I went to my final FKK club of the trip which is the FKK Oase located at the Frankfurt North. To be continued .. ..

Old 28-07-2011, 03:41 AM
Samster

I think Frankfurt is the best place for FKK...

Munich area or around that area I think is more limited.... wish to go frankfurt!
Old 29-07-2011, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
Re: FKK Mainhatten

brp golddrago, u si bei ho, i also neber try black gal b4, but if i try i wan somebody from africa type but beautiful one
Old 29-07-2011, 03:52 AM
Samster

I'm trying hard to resist this girl... which I searched online

She's charging 200 euro per hour...
see her video... also steam... wonder if she's really worth it...

http://www.carmen-club.de/escort-mun...men/index.html
Old 29-07-2011, 04:44 PM
Samster

Re: FKK Mainhatten

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
brp golddrago, u si bei ho, i also neber try black gal b4, but if i try i wan somebody from africa type but beautiful one
He..he..he.. Originally I did not plan to have a session with any black gal in the FKK clubs. However when I saw her stunning look and sexy body, I said to myself that I must have a session with Solstice as I want her to be my first ever experience with a black gal . She looks much more better and more sexy compared with the singer Rihanna.

Yes! When you see a beautiful gal that you desired , you must go for it.. .. I am glad that I did.

Old 04-08-2011, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1dewatsluv View Post
I'm trying hard to resist this girl... which I searched online

She's charging 200 euro per hour...
see her video... also steam... wonder if she's really worth it...

http://www.carmen-club.de/escort-mun...men/index.html
contacted the girl... wow... unbelievable... fully booked for 2 days... too bad no chance to try her...

if she's so popular... should be quite good?... especially after looking at her videos... make me steam... anyway next time if still got chance to go Munich area...
Old 13-08-2011, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 19
valdius deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, thinking of going on a solo holiday during Dec in Germany, most prob spending my X'mas there as well. Planning to be there for around a week plus. Will definitely visit some FKK clubs there plus sightseeing as well.As its my first time there, I'm hoping some experienced samsters who has been there can assist to advise on things like:

1) Minimum expenditure to prepare for?
2) Accommodations that is not too ex and value for money?
3) Any special dos and don't s?

Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1