The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 13-11-2005, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
B-man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Skyriver

Its been awhile since my last post. Nearly 6 months ago. Haha. Thats because I haven't been in the scene for quite a long period of time. Work and all. But now that I am back, my first trip was down to Skyriver at Bukit Bintang. I heard alot of good stories from some of some of my bros. Since than time I had to check it out for myself. Had the opportunity to head there last week. Sure as hell I wasn't disappointed. They had 12 very lovely looking PRCs working that night. I am sure with the kind of quality they provide any bros would find a girl to his liking.

There were quite a few gentlemen around that night. Busy even for a Monday night. The captain told me that all the girls were beautiful and most were unfortunately unavailable. So I had to sit around and watch some tv for more than an hour just to have a look at all the girls that was on offer. After going through the selection I finally chose this syt with a cfm look. A bit small on the boobs department but heck I'm not really a boobs man. Haha.

Booked her for one shot, and was having a fling the entire time. I entered her from behind, top, side, and even the piledriver. That has to be my favorite position. They way you sit on the girl and pile drive her from the top. Great penetration. By the time I was done my legs were so wobbly I had trouble walking out of the room. Haha

Anyway I would definitely recommend this place. It seems like the turn over rate is quite high too and the amount of PRCs available is amazing. Thumbs up !

Name : Tan Tan
Looks : 7.5/10(SYT with CFM look)
Boobs : 6/10(Abit small and saggy)
Ass : 8/10(Tight and perky. Good for doggy)
Bj : 6/10(Capped. Quite normal. Nothing to shout about)
Fj : 9/10(Very accomadating. Allowed any positions)
Damage : 200 plus. Can't remember the exact figure.

Unfortunately I found out that she was leaving back to China in two days time. But she told me that she might be back abit later. Haha gave her my mobile and told her to let me know when she returns again for another session. This time will book overnight
Old 13-11-2005, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future
Re: Skyriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-man
Its been awhile since my last post. Nearly 6 months ago. Haha. Thats because I haven't been in the scene for quite a long period of time. Work and all. But now that I am back, my first trip was down to Skyriver at Bukit Bintang. I heard alot of good stories from some of some of my bros. Since than time I had to check it out for myself. Had the opportunity to head there last week. Sure as hell I wasn't disappointed. They had 12 very lovely looking PRCs working that night. I am sure with the kind of quality they provide any bros would find a girl to his liking.

There were quite a few gentlemen around that night. Busy even for a Monday night. The captain told me that all the girls were beautiful and most were unfortunately unavailable. So I had to sit around and watch some tv for more than an hour just to have a look at all the girls that was on offer. After going through the selection I finally chose this syt with a cfm look. A bit small on the boobs department but heck I'm not really a boobs man. Haha.

Booked her for one shot, and was having a fling the entire time. I entered her from behind, top, side, and even the piledriver. That has to be my favorite position. They way you sit on the girl and pile drive her from the top. Great penetration. By the time I was done my legs were so wobbly I had trouble walking out of the room. Haha

Anyway I would definitely recommend this place. It seems like the turn over rate is quite high too and the amount of PRCs available is amazing. Thumbs up !

Name : Tan Tan
Looks : 7.5/10(SYT with CFM look)
Boobs : 6/10(Abit small and saggy)
Ass : 8/10(Tight and perky. Good for doggy)
Bj : 6/10(Capped. Quite normal. Nothing to shout about)
Fj : 9/10(Very accomadating. Allowed any positions)
Damage : 200 plus. Can't remember the exact figure.

Unfortunately I found out that she was leaving back to China in two days time. But she told me that she might be back abit later. Haha gave her my mobile and told her to let me know when she returns again for another session. This time will book overnight
Good FR bro.

Hehe, I used to go Skyriver with My friend very often. (His friends uncle own the place one But ever since his GF working in MITV, no chance liau. The only thing about the gers is almost all have Silicone breasts. Their PRC selection not bad also. I usually go there and choose ger first. The damage should be 218. Wah, fuck until forget ah. Did u tip her? Normally, I tip RM50 if service is good. Not sure about overnite service, cos if they already serve about 10 customers, dunno if you want overnite with u.

BTW, why not try and join our gathering on the 17th. A lot more lobangs out there to share
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 14-11-2005, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 21
powerguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypowerguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Where is sky river located?! time square?!
Old 14-11-2005, 03:34 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerguy
Where is sky river located?! time square?!
The anwser is very easy, u treat me 1 prc i fetch u there. kekeke
Old 14-11-2005, 05:13 PM
Samster

KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
The anwser is very easy, u treat me 1 prc i fetch u there. kekeke
Yeah PG, include me and I intro u to my friend's fren, the OKT, got special treatment one kekeke

Old 14-11-2005, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 21
powerguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypowerguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wahlau... really brothers lo u two! like that also u won't paisay to exchange deal with me! sibei good brother... see lo... if i kena bigsweep or 4D... i will treat u 2 PRC each! how?! hahahaaaa
Old 14-11-2005, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerguy
wahlau... really brothers lo u two! like that also u won't paisay to exchange deal with me! sibei good brother... see lo... if i kena bigsweep or 4D... i will treat u 2 PRC each! how?! hahahaaaa
Shit just found out Skyriver change boss already. Was asking him if I bring 15 friends can he close the spa just for us. He laugh and say y my friends so many sex maniac one. KNN. Kick his ass. But he say if he boss ok, now got new boss, so different rules apply.

Old 14-11-2005, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
smurfy is Cool - loads of Potential

anyone got the address? will go there tomorrow night when I'm down in KL!
Old 14-11-2005, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smurfy
anyone got the address? will go there tomorrow night when I'm down in KL!
Bro, Skyriver is behind KL Plaza, can't miss it. If you are in town, why not join us for our gathering on the 17th. Cheers

Old 15-11-2005, 04:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
smurfy is Cool - loads of Potential

Would love to but will only be in KL for 1 day, flying off on Wednesday
Old 15-11-2005, 11:18 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
volcano76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

gathering on '17th Nov' ?
is Thursday leh!!
Friday .. how to work then?
hahaha!
Old 15-11-2005, 01:40 PM
ChowSengSeng

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Anyone wants to go SkyRiver....
just drop me a mail.. i'll bring them there !!!!!!!
Cause i'm the VIP of SkyRiver
Old 16-11-2005, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 19
DRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChowSengSeng
Anyone wants to go SkyRiver....
just drop me a mail.. i'll bring them there !!!!!!!
Cause i'm the VIP of SkyRiver
wats the benefit vip gets?

Old 16-11-2005, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
HamSupChai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

now itws my turn haha...

KLKOOL...me waiting your FR leh...

CIB oso
Old 16-11-2005, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
strukkies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Skyriver

Hi All Bros,

As promised this is my first FR.....and many more will be coming. I went to Skyriver with 3 others season cheongsters (better not to mention their names) this afternoon at 4pm. We meet up in KL Plaza Coffee Beans, after the drink we proceed immediately to Skyriver.

I was given the honour to choose the PRC lady first (bcos our season bros know that this is my first time cheonging). True enough my first experience with PRC gal is really worth the money....I give my thumb-up. I would like to thank the 3 bros here to expose me.

Name : Siao Fong
No.: 826
Looks : 8.5/10 (SYT with CFM look)
Boobs : 7/10 (36C)
Bj : 10/10(No Cap.....until cums)
Fj : N/A (cums during Bj)
Damage : 218

Very accommodating, no rush, can fingering.......i like her moaning....make me steam........highly recommended.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1