The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2005, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
gent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sex Buddies.

Anyone here currently have a sex buddy?

Mind sharing ur experiences ...
Old 25-10-2005, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 20
ace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sex Buddies.

Let me start my share...currently i have a sex buddy 24 yrs old, chinese mly mixed. 1.55m wt abt 65kg.. plump but have a sweet looking face, smooth complexion. She is a hot horny slut...always want more sex, good in bbbj and fucking wet juicy cunt..., she had been pestering me for more sex, but as a married man, quite tough for me as she is very horny, always insufficient sex.
if you also have a sex buddy, why not we meet up and perhaps we can have a orgy, i am not looking to exchange number but meet up for orgy.
Old 25-10-2005, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 22
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of

hmmm...can me be considered ?...
btw...me got no number or gals for exchange...
but can help time-share her wif u...
me too got MHA and little angels to entertain sometimes...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 25-10-2005, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 22
life is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Old wolf like that also can, i also dun have sex buddies, but can i join in the fun...
Old 25-10-2005, 05:56 PM
Samster

Sharing by Bros here

Quote:
Originally Posted by xp30
Hi bro!

Me 45yo chinese, married, male. Use to have one sex buddies. About 2yrs ago, she is 32yo, JAL gal, have a wonderful sexciting fun with her for two years. All this while she knows I'm married and knows when not to call my H/phone. During those days brought her to Hong Kong, Bangkok and Desaru for countless "f" till my cock drop..... For quickies we did numerous time in the car. Thinkin of those hardon days..... ayhhhmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 25-10-2005, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

Bro wolf, first of all, no disrespect to you. You are a legend in my opinion for your conquests in the TN scene. But your FRs seem to indicate you do raw most of the time? Errr...should be fair and highlight this in such adventures right?
Old 25-10-2005, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 19
Toyota Honda is one of the Best!Toyota Honda is one of the Best!Toyota Honda is one of the Best!

Acually, I count myself lucky.. my ex is now my sex buddy cos she is horny but won't let other guys touch her for the past 2 years. and she is not from a kuching kurug background. Wealthy family, good hons and now doing her Masters full time in NUS. Always accede to my request when I am in need...
Old 25-10-2005, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1823 / Power: 23
daryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant future

currently has one... but not been in touch much recently, malaysian working in sg at the moment... tall, and abit ba ba but big natural boobs!!! been awhile since i called her, hmmmmmm
Old 25-10-2005, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Honda
...Wealthy family, good hons and now doing her Masters full time in NUS....
Profile sounds like a friend of mine leh... did she study in UK?
Old 25-10-2005, 10:26 PM
kohhiangyong

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Honda
Acually, I count myself lucky.. my ex is now my sex buddy cos she is horny but won't let other guys touch her for the past 2 years. and she is not from a kuching kurug background. Wealthy family, good hons and now doing her Masters full time in NUS. Always accede to my request when I am in need...
such a good gal where to find?
how come u gave her up in the 1st place?
Old 26-10-2005, 04:48 PM
Samster

I personnally had a sex buddy who is divorce. Usually make out at her place cos she stay alone... I think the good thing abt sex buddies is that u know the person well and the gf feeling is there...

And I think sex buddies sometimes also can do raw...
Old 26-10-2005, 05:02 PM
Samster

ace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond repute

doing raw....? not for me, cos i might not be her only sex buddy, as a married man, i always play safe, otherwise no more sexual adventure for me. Well, i like the idea of sex buddy cos its is free and can always satisfy my moment of lust. Its comes handy when u are down on cash.....
Old 26-10-2005, 05:13 PM
metaldag

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Hooked one up recently. She's working in the same building and we'll do a quick one(bj or hj) at staircase landing if I needed it. She's been asking me to bonk her but I refused.
Old 26-10-2005, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaldag
Hooked one up recently. She's working in the same building and we'll do a quick one(bj or hj) at staircase landing if I needed it. She's been asking me to bonk her but I refused.
She give u BJ and HJ?? Then wat she gets in return?? At least must let her feel good also mah...
Old 26-10-2005, 05:16 PM
Samster

why never bonk her...is she too ugly to bonk or wat? btw, is she a local or some foreign gal? do at staircase not scare meh? scally seen by someone you know...so paisei.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1