The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2012, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 22
baby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to all
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatlover View Post
There're lotsa hotels with in-room safe.

iHotel
Mercure
GGi
BCC
Harmoni
Harmoni One
Melia
Goodway
... and many more.

If you're taking ceweks from ayam farm, there is not much worry in them stealing from you. But I can't say that from FL. I'm not proud to say it, but I've had money stolen from me by FL before. But I'm not implying all are bad, just a few rotten eggs though.
Wow bro so long never see u n now u really cheong all the way till no news from u lol. Hope to cheong with u once again its been yrs we see each other
Old 07-11-2012, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 21
Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendri2 View Post
some chit chats with syt is also a pleasure...esp. when you feel like a grandfather talking with a grandaughter...of course, a different `g.daughter.`.....their minds are really naive and innocent...

their minds are always thinking, say whatever you want, do whatever you want, so long you give me whatever I want....
Old 07-11-2012, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 22
blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batam Man View Post
their minds are always thinking, say whatever you want, do whatever you want, so long you give me whatever I want....
Also touch and feel where my hands wants also ?
Old 07-11-2012, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 21
Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatlover View Post
There're lotsa hotels with in-room safe.

iHotel
Mercure
GGi
BCC
Harmoni
Harmoni One
Melia
Goodway
... and many more.

If you're taking ceweks from ayam farm, there is not much worry in them stealing from you. But I can't say that from FL. I'm not proud to say it, but I've had money stolen from me by FL before. But I'm not implying all are bad, just a few rotten eggs though.

You clearing your annual leave hah?
Suddenly have some much free time come here posting macam like information counter...??
Old 07-11-2012, 10:51 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: -77 / Power: 0
Siawlang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Good morning can some kind ppl let me know where can i find hokien and mandarin songs ktv. all ktv have some chi ess songs but i mean mainly cater to chinese songs。thanks
Old 07-11-2012, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hendri2 is Cool - loads of Potential

yes, batam Man, they only want a few kacham merah, that`s all....veri easily satisfied...hehe!!!!!
Old 07-11-2012, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 12
limking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylimking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siawlang View Post
Good morning can some kind ppl let me know where can i find hokien and mandarin songs ktv. all ktv have some chi ess songs but i mean mainly cater to chinese songs。thanks
Batam brudders ,need some info/help . Planning to go Batam for the 1st time on Nov 27 Tuesday for a night . Would be much delight if you , guys would advise some good joints and the location for overnight booking cewek and the rates . Prefer young slim body with big boobs & off course ,good service plus a skill bbbj .
Old 07-11-2012, 02:43 PM
Samster

limking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylimking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siawlang View Post
Me here also looking for info . Batam sifu ,am planning to go Batam on 27Nov for the first time . Any recommendation on the joints for cewek and the rates ? Prefer below 20yrs old with slim body & big boobs with skilled bbbj and sporting one in sex also ( everything also can do one but no e , pls ). Bro , very long time never cheong young chick already so needed your help .
Old 07-11-2012, 02:51 PM
Samster

Bro , looking for advice from the Batam sifus in this forum . Going over for the first time on Nov 27 tues for a night to cheong . Any recommendation for joints for ceweks & the rates . Looking for a young slim petite cewek , prefer below 20 yrs with big boobs , must be skillful in bbbj and sporting on the bed ( everything also can / semua pun boleh ) .Long time never cheong young gals already .
Old 07-11-2012, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheong2009 View Post
will organise a trip to batam, 23 nov till 25 nov. interested pls PM me. hope to meet back all kakis last trip.
Support

This month most of my time will be in indon.
Old 07-11-2012, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 22
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batam Man View Post
You clearing your annual leave hah?
Suddenly have some much free time come here posting macam like information counter...??
I'm trying to entice you.
CB:
Old 07-11-2012, 04:53 PM
Samster

meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby View Post
Wow bro so long never see u n now u really cheong all the way till no news from u lol. Hope to cheong with u once again its been yrs we see each other
Still chionging, but less and very low profile.
CB:
Old 07-11-2012, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by limking View Post
.... Looking for a young slim petite cewek , prefer below 20 yrs with big boobs , must be skillful in bbbj and sporting on the bed ...
You set your criteria very high my friend. Don't think anyone will dare to intro you.

The fun part is not going with a prefix criteria and specification. You'll miss the most fun part, which is the process of looking for and boking the cewek.
CB:
Old 07-11-2012, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by limking View Post
Bro , looking for advice from the Batam sifus in this forum . Going over for the first time on Nov 27 tues for a night to cheong . Any recommendation for joints for ceweks & the rates . Looking for a young slim petite cewek , prefer below 20 yrs with big boobs , must be skillful in bbbj and sporting on the bed ( everything also can / semua pun boleh ) .Long time never cheong young gals already .
Her name is Ms 5 fingers.
Old 07-11-2012, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 21
dragonstar87 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonstar87 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro i got for factory girls went in batam cheap and good i always get them from a driver ucok 81364644887 tell him a guy who brought a tudong lady who love factory girls

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread