The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2015, 07:24 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
dresden is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Anyone masturbate with strangers panties or bra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by retsmas View Post
Hotels have lots of hantu
yes that was what i was thinking precisely, I of course threw it away, inauspicious, the only possible explanations are someone stuffed into the wrong bag in transit or the cleaning lady or else it's the ghostly stuff
Old 26-04-2015, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 341 / Power: 13
charmguy is one of the Best!charmguy is one of the Best!charmguy is one of the Best!charmguy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dresden View Post
reminds me of a very strange incident indeed. Holidaying in bangkok, I found a very sexy pair of panties in my bag after I was unpacking, the big question is how did it get there, till today it still puzzles me. I had my own room at the hotel, dont know who and what put it there
I think the panty either had been there either when u are at your own country home (Spore) which u are not aware, someone like your gf or wife put it in which might be in between your clothes or compartment, so either this is a way to remind u of her OR she purposely leave it in there and serve as a reminder to any girls who peep into your bag or luggage that u are a married man as some girls don't like to mix with married man.

Another scenario is either the house keeping either a guy or a girl play a joke on u while cleaning your room or someone u bought back or with out in it there while u are not aware because no spirit will leave their physical panty or bra anywhere. There's no such things as physical item being placed or put or leave behind.

You can try to recall or think of the above possibilities I had mentioned, I'm very sure it's one of the above.
Old 26-04-2015, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hoselover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Did it afew time at my friend house, their mum pantyhose was hanging in e toilet. Wank like no tomorrow.
Old 10-08-2015, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
blademaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

During my young time very rare to get soiled panties,most of friends will dump their wore panties into bucket and filled with washing powder.So I will very excited if saw their fresh unwash panties.1 time we have a 3days 2nite trip, and when all went for swimming, I find a change to go back apartment and search for the prettiest friend bag...Holy shit I found a pink and blue wore panties. Immediately I took both of it, went to toilet,locked up the door,wear the pink panties and smell the blue 1,masturbate without hesitation and finally shoot shoot shoooot....into toilet bowl...After cleaned up then put back the panties to original place,join back the swimming season without left any evidence..
Old 23-11-2015, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 11
hahab deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Used to have a china tenant back in sec sch days, went to explore her room when no one was at home one day. Found a drawer full of bras, panties and even g-strings. Took 1 bra out and placed it on my dick and humped on it until i came for the 1st time in life. From then on, whenever nobody is at home i would go in her room and have a great time. Some of her panties have slits that can fit my dick, so i slide it in like fucking a vagina. Those were the days, too bad she went back and i didn't keep a souvenir.
Old 29-11-2015, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 15
fatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find better

There was a time when my gf brought her friend over my place to stay for a night. Her friend had a bath and hang her bra in the toilet. When they were asleep, I sneaked to the toilet and masterbate with her bra. Shot my cum onto the cup, rubbed it and leave them dry.

Next morning, we having breakfast together. Watching her and thinking that her nipples rubbing against my cum, I got erected. My gf whispered into my ear, saying: "Why u suddenly erected?".....I don't know how to answer her....hahaha
Old 29-11-2015, 02:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 11
PrinceCharles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dresden View Post
reminds me of a very strange incident indeed. Holidaying in bangkok, I found a very sexy pair of panties in my bag after I was unpacking, the big question is how did it get there, till today it still puzzles me. I had my own room at the hotel, dont know who and what put it there
The house keeping ah soh
Old 29-11-2015, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4125 / Power: 16
pacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceCharles View Post
The house keeping ah soh
A senior VP of my company was having an office affair with another senior female manager of the same department and both travelled together quite a lot, it was known to all of us except his wife. After one such trip, her panty was found in his suitcase at home after a regular trip. His excuse ? The hotel housekeeper....so don't laugh, such excuse can be life saving....

The VP eventually divorced his wife and married that senior manager of his....
Old 29-11-2015, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2017 / Power: 12
Secres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond repute

i bought a couple via reddit. cant see the girl's (american chinese) face. but got hot body, almost enough. excellent material to fap with

Remaining point return awaiting more up to others first, sorry bros!

Current favourite gem
Carrot

Favourite HDLY
Adele
Got better recommendation? Let me know!

Favourite thread
Sweet Secret
Old 29-11-2015, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Anyone masturbate with strangers panties or bra?

Strangers? No.. But i have taken my niece's panties. After the deed, wash it clean and put it back.
Some were about 16 then. One was above 25 yrs old. Another one was in the early 40's. She had those lacey panties!
Old 29-11-2015, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 9
levine is one of the Best!levine is one of the Best!levine is one of the Best!

In Japan, you can just buy them off a vending machine! lol

http://xpatnation.co/whats-the-real-...es/#.G67T14u9s
Old 01-12-2015, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 17
DJ Adriano is a name known to allDJ Adriano is a name known to allDJ Adriano is a name known to allDJ Adriano is a name known to allDJ Adriano is a name known to allDJ Adriano is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoutinHo View Post
During my BMT at the old ITD in Sembawang, the sundry shop owner is very understanding and will always leave her daughter's used panty outside when she closed shop for the night. The next morning it would be semen stained.

Every night the routine would be repeated until when on our posting out day one of my platoon mates actually went up to ask her if she did that on purpose. We were all surprised with her answer - "yes it was to let you release after all the hard training, it also keeps my daughter safe from the desperadoes".

And she told us the story of how a horny recruit follow her daughter into the toilet and molest her. So she resorted to this tactic instead of giving up her shop.
Is this true? Read this somewhere on this forum. This shop is at née soon camp transit road?
Old 01-12-2015, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
CirqueduSoleil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Adriano View Post
Is this true? Read this somewhere on this forum. This shop is at née soon camp transit road?
Long queue there next thing you knew.
Old 01-12-2015, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3074 / Power: 14
PPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Was selling my stuff on an app.
And this time round was selling my new panties (bought too much last time & at same time clearing up old stuff)
Then got a user pm me ask it new or worn?
I thot he or she might be interested to buy.
End up he say " sold your freshly worn to mi, with scent & wetness. I can buy from u regularly, 3~4 times a week. I'm a guy with fetish, i had a regular seller whose a homemaker, i had been buying from her for a year. May be tired of her scent so trying to look for new seller & scent. U keen to deal, maybe clear your old & unwanted panties & use the money to buy new ones."

I was like speechless ......
even through apps ppl can even ask u to sell worn panties?
Old 01-12-2015, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPGirl View Post
I was like speechless ......
even through apps ppl can even ask u to sell worn panties?
But are you keen to sell your worn ones ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1