The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2014, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
Three months later there will be 11 new gal cumming bro! Bro u only tried new stock?
Ya preview 3-4 on pictures look good lol
Old 18-10-2014, 12:47 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Ya preview 3-4 on pictures look good lol
ya i heard the new stock quite good too! the gal worried business will drop to 3-4 per day on average and gotta balik kampong. but good for ppl who wanna look for old stocks less queue
Old 18-10-2014, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
disco_monster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
ya i heard the new stock quite good too! the gal worried business will drop to 3-4 per day on average and gotta balik kampong. but good for ppl who wanna look for old stocks less queue
11 new girls. Must be a number of girls leaving before CNY. Any idea who will go back?
Old 18-10-2014, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Three months later there will be 11 new gal cumming bro! Bro u only tried new stock?
Confirmed 11 coming? There may be some getting cold feet, found better offer, immigration issues, etc
Old 18-10-2014, 03:37 PM
Samster

Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by disco_monster View Post
11 new girls. Must be a number of girls leaving before CNY. Any idea who will go back?
why care who going back shld care who r coming lol always forward looking... Today so far lulu and Abby gone home ...
Old 18-10-2014, 05:03 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
Confirmed 11 coming? There may be some getting cold feet, found better offer, immigration issues, etc
nothing is confirmed mate. last time I heard 10 coming, few weeks later become 11 coming. things kept changing and yes u r rite not all may come in the end due to various reasons. It is just a plan
Old 20-10-2014, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up She is the Embodiment of 3S

I just realized that I have forgotten to post a FR on this ang pai when I first tried her months ago and have since RTF for umpteen times ... Anyway, she is already well-known to many ... Here is my version to add to the collection ... She is one of the handful WLs deserves to be paid tribute to ...

She is the Embodiment of 3S - Sensuality + Spontaneity + Sexiness

WL Name - Na Na
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 22 years young
Height - 1.73 m (on barefeet)
Home Base - L1654A
Misc Info - Debuted in April 2014. Prior experience as Hostess in Macau KTV.

Appearance - 7.4/10

Na Na is lovely, charming and youngish ... I like her Nude makeup style and her overall outlook ... She has long and body wave tress which was tinted in natural brown ... She put on synthetic eyelashes to make her small double eyelid eyes look bigger ... She has sharp and high bridge nose ...

Bod - 8.0/10

My Oh my! She built like a Model ... She is one of the tallest lasses in GL now ... Very proportional physique which I dig ... Fair and superbly smooth body complexion ... She has perky and curvy butts, flat abs and possesses slenderly long legs ... She knew how to fawn her never-ending legs by wearing super mini and tight number ... Her pussy is clean shaven ... Vagina labias, clit and vagina walls are pinkiest red in color ... Very palatable to my sight ... I have had an enjoyable and sumptuous DATY the moment the door shut behind us ...

Tits - 7.8/10

Albeit only B cupper, they are very well-developed and gravity defying ... Appeared firm but tender to my touch ... She has beautiful looking cherry-like reddish-pink nips ...

Pre-Shower Routine - 8.5/10

She is a naturalist in this department ... Her action was very spontaneous and senusous ... She at first set on my laps and I began to kiss her gently on her forehead, nose, cheeks, neck and I circled her lips with mine before I inserted my tongue in-between her lips ... Her lips engaged mine by default ... Everything seemed to be moving gradually and smoothly ... All this while, my hands were busy caressing all over her bod as she held onto my shoulders ... I subsequently undressed her and left her tiny G-String on ... She then helped me to undress completely ... I laid her on the bed and lifted her legs and placed them on shoulders whilst I proned down to have had a sumptuous DATY ... I pulled her G-String aside and prised open her vagina labias with my other hand so that my tongue has full access to her priceless abalone ... We frenched passionately and deeply but in a senusuous and slow fashion ...

Shower - 8.0/10

She gave me a sensuous soapy rub all over my torso ... I did not hesitate to give her a tight hug because she was so charming to me, and she frenched me passionately without prompting from me ... At that moment, I squeezed her butts and pulled her even closer ... Good feel of her pussy against all the erotic zones of my anatomy ... I then bent a little to give her beautiful nips some undivided attention ... Shiokalicious!

Bedroom Fore-Play - 8.5/10

She at first licked my back torso ... Her licking was rather stimulating ... I like the way she rolled and tickled my back with her tender, moist and warm tongue ... She continued to kiss and lick my neck, pecs, nips, abs and pubic area when she flipped me over the front ... Again, I got a good feel of her warm and moist pussy on my torso ... We frenched wherever the opportunity presents itself to us ...

AR - N/A

Not sure if she provides as we were so engrossed in the fore-play segment and french kissing that we left out this segment ...

French Kissing - 8.5/10

Passionate, sensual, hot and engaging!

BBBJ - 8.0/10

She gave me a deep-throated BBBJ ... It was sensually done and in steady pace ... She interpersed the BBBJ with very erotic and stimulating HJ with lotsa natural saliva ... I really enjoyed the way she caressed my little joe with her agile fingers which were laced with generous amount of her saliva ... She would split saliva on my dick so that it is well lubricated at all time ... The feeling was damn shiok - Like wanna cum but being held back each time ...

FJ - 7.9/10

She was very proactive and spontaneous ... We adopted gal rodeo ride first ... We then switched to "Dentist Chair" which gave me maximum penetration ... I placed a pillow beneath her lower spine area so that her pelvic was positioned upward for the ease of my ferocious penetration ... I then quickly switched to doggy bonking (me standing whilst she squarted near the edge of the mattress) as I was in a state of almost reaching the orgasmic phase ... I reached a point of no return in missionary ... This is my favourite position as I could french her deeply whilst I thrusted my bulked up tool into her pussy in ferocious pace and might ... I must say her pussy was very tight and moist ... I could feel her vagina wall pulsating as each time I thrusted my dick deeper and harder into her pussy ... This effect of hers heightened my sexual peak and made me reached the orgasmic phase in double quick pace ... Shiokalicious!

Attitude - 9.5/10

She was super nice to me ... Very friendly, spontaneous, sweet and charming. I experienced lotsa Ömph and GFE in this particular session ... What's more can I ask for ... She is one awesome babe! She is confirmed a Box-Office hit ...

RTF - Already done her for umpteen times ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 25-10-2014, 07:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
rosberg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Fei Fei @ 1654A

Name: Fei Fei @ 1654A

Boobs: B+/C, quite nice, nice and sensitive, she likes being them being sucked, 8/10

Body: Fairly short, nice pretty face, nice boobs, not much of an ass, skinny! 7/10

(it goes really downhill from here...)

Preshower: No action, took off clothes and straight to shower, 1/10

Shower: Usual SOP cleanup, 3/10

Catbath: No, 0/10

BBBJ: Short and capped CBJ, 3/10

AR: No, 0/10

FJ: Started on top, and after 5 seconds she was tired and wanted to switch. Her pussy is tight and was nice to fuck though doggy style, 5/10

GFE: Extremely poor! 1/10

RTF: no, extremely poor service and attitude. Worst experience!
Old 25-10-2014, 04:12 PM
Samster

there are so many good services girls in this house to try beside feifei
Old 25-10-2014, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 14
Submarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Unhappy Re: Fei Fei @ 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosberg View Post

Boobs: B+/C, quite nice, nice and sensitive, she likes being them being sucked, 8/10

Body: Fairly short, nice pretty face, nice boobs, not much of an ass, skinny! 7/10

FJ: Started on top, and after 5 seconds she was tired and wanted to switch. Her pussy is tight and was nice to fuck though doggy style, 5/10

i am sure if u ask garrick how is Feifei service before go in.. He will be frank to warn u that FeiFei no service and up at your own risk! Enjoy.
Old 26-10-2014, 04:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 10
lhmaaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylhmaaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fei Fei @ 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosberg View Post

She is still psycoologically not adapted to the new environment (was a K girl before and knew nothing about sauna). Obviously, she is the only exception in this house in terms of service. Perhaps you can get something better in a $100 house. Personally, I think she is in the mood of going home, as she cannot commit to her work and customer expectation.
Old 26-10-2014, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
adultentertain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhmaaa View Post
She is still psycoologically not adapted to the new environment (was a K girl before and knew nothing about sauna). Obviously, she is the only exception in this house in terms of service. Perhaps you can get something better in a $100 house. Personally, I think she is in the mood of going home, as she cannot commit to her work and customer expectation.
Thanks Bro rosberg for fei fei report.Will avoid her at all cost or else money down the drain. How long has she been here ?
Old 26-10-2014, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 14
Submarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhmaaa View Post
Bs Excuse la.. She said u believe her 100%? Next time better say 'I am virgin before and knew nothing about dick!'
No experience ok can be trained.. But no passion for service that can't be help!
Sorry I have to say FeiFei is a failure and can forget about her.
Old 26-10-2014, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submarineking View Post
Bs Excuse la.. She said u believe her 100%? Next time better say 'I am virgin before and knew nothing about dick!'
No experience ok can be trained.. But no passion for service that can't be help!
Sorry I have to say FeiFei is a failure and can forget about her.
Hahaha some house mate been training one to one showing actions but she seemed not learning the right thing wonder if lack of talents for sex ? Maybe she should adopt Hard Rock Cafe "love all serves all" if a girl come here mental no unblocked how to serve all with same passions and loves
Old 26-10-2014, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 23
oinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud of

YiYi should start work today after her code red

too bad today family day
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1