The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2014, 03:39 PM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Most Beautiful & Prettiest PRC Gals

Super Duper Kawaii slim fair SYT... SHE Ella lookalike...

Ella (L16 H54A)

Height: 1.66m
Weight: 45-50kg
Exp in GL: Debuted in Jul/Aug

Face: 7.25/10
(Ella looks like a typical fair GND SYT Poly/JC girl. She resembles Taiwanese girl group “SHE” Ella about 50% especially her eyes and nose. She has long silky smooth hair. She has a pair of big bright beautiful eyes, medium high nose and sexy lips. Her facial complexion is fair, smooth and generally good. Definitely must try for SYT lovers. She is very chatty and talkative. I like her very teh voice.)

Body: 7.5/10
(At 1.66m, Ella’s body is built like a teenager’s figure. She is slim and slender with womanly curves at the right places. No sight of tummy fats. Very taut, toned, youthful teenage girl’s figure. She has slender long legs. Some minor leg hair & a few strands of arm pit hair sighted. Her body complexion is generally fair, smooth and flawless. She has nice perky ass for doggie.)

Boobs: 7.6/10
(Ella has a pair of natural B cup boobs with very small cute protruding reddish pink nipples. Simply love her small reddish pink nipples which look like raisins haha. Cannot stop licking and sucking her nipples. Yummy. Very nice to squeeze, fondle and play with.)

Bath: 7.4/10
(After the routine soaping and washing, she performed body to body soapy rub on my front and back. She used her boobs and nipples to tease my dick head with occasional sensual HJ and ball massaging. When our eyes met we kissed and frenched passionately while her hands were arousing my dick and balls. Damn shiok. She even used her finger to poke my ass hole ahhhhhh haha. She washed off the soapy foam on my body. Then she cat bathed my nipples while I was standing. Then she squatted down to give me a brief sensual BBBJ. Damn shiok to see such a SYT sucking my dick hungrily like a child savouring a lollipop. We then washed up and proceeded to the bed for main action.)

Cat Bath: 7.3/10
(I laid on my front. She used her boobs to rabba my entire back while her fingers were tickling and arousing my erotic regions. She then performed a gentle sensual thorough cat bath from my neck to my ankles. Suction was rather weak. Loved the feeling when her agile soft tongue was sliding against my flesh. Flipped over, she used her boobs to rabba my front. Then she performed similar cat bath on my front from neck to ankles. Whenever our eyes met we frenched deeply and passionately like lovers.)

Frenching: 7.2/10
(She took the initiative to plant a kiss on my lips once we entered the room as well as in the toilet. Immediately light kisses progressed into passionate frenching. Lots of tongue fight. She loved to turn her head when we frenched. It felt like I am frenching my gf. Very shiok to French her haha.)

AR: 7.2/10
(Typical 1654A AR style. When I were on my fours, she gave me gentle sensual AR while her hands coated with baby oil HJ my dick and massaging my balls. Her AR style is a mixture of gentle licking and poking style. She also alternated AR with ball licking action. Her HJ was so shiok til I nearly cum. Quickly stop her.)

BBBJ: 7.2/10
(Her BBBJ was quite ok. Kind of lack of suction. Lots of saliva stimulating my dick when she blowed me. She moved her head during BBBJ to increase the suction. I like the way she licked my dick head with those innocent stares.)

Pussy Painting: 7.4/10
(Her pussy hair is nicely trimmed. Very sparse. Her pussy is pinkish and tasty. No wierd smell. Cannot resist such a beautiful pussy, I dived my tongue into her pussy and gave her a good painting session. She moaned sexily and softly like a sex kitten. Her thighs clenched my cheeks and her hands were all over my hair and face. Loved her facial expressions and moanings when I painted her.)

FJ: 7.6/10
(Her pussy is quite tight. I entered her in missionary. We frenched passionately while I thrusted in and out of her pussy with a mixture of fast and slow tempo. She said I am very naughty as I slowed down my tempo when she was high haha. I licked her ears and neck which are her sensitive regions and she licked my nipples. Switched to doggie with her heels on. Wow her back view is nice. Curvy, smooth fair back and perky ass ideal for doggie. Grabbed her neh neh from behind and licked her back while I pumped her. I turned her head around and we locked lips frenched profusely. I then carried her to the edge of the bed and we bonked in missionary. I licked her boobs and her hands were all over my face and body. Our eyes met and we frenched again. This time round, I doubled and tripled my tempo and thrusts. Soon I cannot tahan and exploded all my sperm ahhhhh! Shiok. She told me she has cummed too. We stayed in that position frenching for a few minutes. What a great sex!)

GFE: 8/10
(Very high GFE. Very chatty girl. We can chit chat non stop on many topics. Never lack of chat topics with Ella around haha. She is very caring to me. Very tender loving caring. High KC. Addicted to her high voltage GFE & KC.)

RTF: Yes

Note: Above ratings/descriptions were based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, individuals and sometimes luck.
Old 30-09-2014, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Xiao Min (2040)

Xiao Min (2040)...21 yr old mm fm JiangXi...fair, fresh, chio, demure, syt wif lovely almond shaped big eyes..has tat young 古典美 cum 小女人 look n vibe, further enhanced when she wears her long hair down!...158cm ht, shapely slim legs...lovely shaped perky firm yet soft B/B+ cup boobs wif light brown/pinkish tits...fresh slim fair young tight smooth bod, no fats!...has a tattoo on her upper right back shoulder n another tattoo abv her ass...perky juicy small ass, pussy well trimmed wif no smell...

Overall sex svc is excellent n gfe vgd...gentle caring sweet mm who aims to pls!...soft spoken n demure, yet provides super shiok natural sex!...sensuous passionate hot frencher fm the get go, soft lips n soft tongue!...super fab feel!...

Full works pkge at a 1st class premium level!!...ar, sexy soapy raba , bbbj, hdly in shower, plus natural passionate frenching.. ..nice bm n shiok boobs fuck...solid lick n poke ar + shiok hj...balls lick n massage...bbbj full deepthroat wif nice eyecontact... tonguefu wetness n responsive!...Fj she is tight, fresh n v accommodating...sensual soothing massage + hot frenching post coitus...

Overall a v enjoyable bonk!...everything u want fm a young fresh chiobu in the bedroom...this Xiao Min is on the gentle soft spoken shy side but a young tigress when it cums to sex!!...definite gem...
#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation
Old 01-10-2014, 09:20 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

The new recent arrivals seems very promising..
Old 03-10-2014, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Super slim, pretty SYT

WL: Ai Mi
House: L16 H54A
Home: Hubei
Ht/Wt: 160cm/46kg
Debut Apr 2014

Looks (7/10): Ai Mi has a pretty youngish face with nice light brown hair flowing down to her breasts. She has a diamond shape face, fair complexion, big round beautiful eyes, medium bridge nose and sweet thin juicy lips. Her long and slender legs were her assets. Her upper hands had a bit of skin rashes, felt rough. She has a angel tattoo on her left pelvic bone. Her overall bod was super slim, slim waist, flat chest, A- boobs like growing up teenager breasts.

Boobs (5.5/10): A- boobs, not for boob lover. Her plus points were her cherry red tits which were soft and tender.

Bath (7/10): SOP with hdly and bbbj plus thigh rub on my balls and dick. Felt my dick a bit numb when she hdly it.

Cat Bath (6/10): Quite short for this session but no complaint as she made up by gaving more time for bbbj.

BBBJ (7.5/10): Nice long sucking and licking on my dick, almost full length deep throat with slurpy sounds. She did this for quite long and asked me enough or not, haha…Frankly I could go on and on but need to save time for the other parts…

AR (7/10): On my fours, soft wet licking with slight poking technique. Shiok!

Frenching (7/10): Passionately and tongue fight. Shiok!

Painting (7/10): started with stroking her clit with my index fingers until it felt wet before digging in. Nice light pink abalone, yummilicious!

FJ (7/10): After her bbbj, I started to french her followed by licking her small boobs and cherry red tits. Painted her shiok shiok…she was dripping wet and ready for the fj. Began with missionary as usual, then sitting, sideway. Then she asked me to doggie her! I thought to myself, better not cause her ass was sharp and bony due to her slim bod. Couldn’t think of a reason to reject her but just said I was not comfortable with that position that may hurt her (actually hurt myself, haha). Soon we moved to the edge of the bed in sitting bonking before I raised her bod up and bonked her in the air. Finally, put her back onto the bed and continued full throttle on missionary pumping deeper and deeper into her until I fully unloaded…aaarrrh!

GFE (7/10): She spoke with a soft teh-teh voice, very demure and soothing to my ears. Cuddled up besides me after the fj after checking her phone.

Overall: Enjoyed bonking a pretty, slim young SYT with long slender and fair legs. Not for boobs lover and meat lover.

RTF: Not for the moment
Old 04-10-2014, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 14
bernet is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbernet is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any possibility to snap shot the WL to post here for sharing?
Old 05-10-2014, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernet View Post
Any possibility to snap shot the WL to post here for sharing?
silly question - no wonder you have -ve rep points.

if really want to see pic..go 1429..they have ipad with pics and names
Old 07-10-2014, 05:35 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up MoMo (1856)

MoMo(1856)...23 yr old mm fm Guilin, GuangXi...fair, chio, demure(like a damsel in distress), feminine looker, wif lovely light brown big eyes(contacts though) n fakelashes which look gd...think she has a kinda high bridged nose(her face may hv gone under the knife??)...159cm ht, slim fair sexy legs...slim sexy curvy bod, wif smooth skin, has an interesting tattoo on her left lower forearm, an inscription in english, n a notti saucy small tattoo on her upper groin pointing downwards to her pussy!...lovely shaped perky soft creamy B cup boobs wif beautiful light pink tits...super sexy juicy bouncy fabulous smooth fair ass, damn bloody shiok for doggie, think currently one of the best looking bums in gl at the mo!!...pussy quite well trimmed, no smell...

Overall sex svc vgd n gfe high...sweet, caring, soft spoken , gentle mm wif nu ren wei allure...aims to pls...not use to frenching but still got light frenching as the session progressed...cld also feel passion n sensuality at the sametime. ..woof!...oh just heard tat this MoMo may now be more open to frenching becuz of the hot competition in GL, apparently she may be keen to up her game!

Natural, spontaneous n responsive fm the get go...helped me strip n I did likewise, nice sexy black lingerie...she nude just in her killer heels, damn bloody shiok to raba fm behind, me throbbing hard cock on her arse crack, feeling her creamy boobs, kissing the nape of her neck while enjoying the side mirror view!...

Shower action, soothing full scrub...solid soapy raba front n back + soapy boobs fuck...vgd lick n suck of me cockhead n 3/4 deepthroat bbbj...sensuous full wet lips kissing...

Full works pkge on the bed...solid water lick catbath...nice boobs massage...ar shiok wet lick n poke...nice bbbj underneath while I was on all 4s...more solid bbbj on top of me wif vgd access for me to feel her bod...she seemed to like me to fondle n squeeze her boobs while bbbjing me, taking me hand to her boobs, so naturally had to oblige!...really nice sight n feel playing n sucking on her boobs/tits, soft moans...went south for me tonguefu, wetness n vgd response, really enjoyed seeing her open her pussy lips wif her own hand to facilitate me tonguefu, phoarr!!...

Fj accommodating n responsive, urged me on at times to fuck her harder!...doggie wif her beautiful sexy bouncy ass was a sight to behold, plus she responded well, hand reaching back n even enjoying the side mirror view, bounce bounce!!; her ass on the edge of the bed, legs spreadeagled, me squeezing her lovely boobs while pumping, her face fully flushed, uring me to pump her harder n faster; cowgal, she ground her pussy on me cock, rodeo style, nice!...

Overall an enjoyable bonk...gentle fair chio feminine mm who aims to pls....has gem potential. ..but needs to improve on her frenching n perhaps she has going fm wat I recently heard...
#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation
Old 08-10-2014, 06:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
ccoldman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Angel 1649
She is the most chio gal in this house, and she looks like angelababy, and service cannot be compared with Ex Jiao-jiao, Xiao chun or UK. I think she prefer young guy than old man like me...
Old 08-10-2014, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 601 / Power: 16
SQQ699 is a name known to allSQQ699 is a name known to allSQQ699 is a name known to allSQQ699 is a name known to allSQQ699 is a name known to allSQQ699 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccoldman View Post
Angel 1649
She is the most chio gal in this house, and she looks like angelababy, and service cannot be compared with Ex Jiao-jiao, Xiao chun or UK. I think she prefer young guy than old man like me...
Thank you ccoldman, so this Angel is from L1649
Old 10-10-2014, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ArmyouM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Nitez of Tokyo presented me a Snow White

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
The Nitez of Tokyo Presented me a Snow White ...

WL Name - Baixue
Origin - Sichuan, PRC
Age - 22 years young
Height - 1.68m (on barefeet)
Home Base - L1856 (aka House of the Nitez of Tokyo)
Misc Info - Debuted in Sep 2014 and has prior experience in KTV and Sauna back in China. She gave me a soothing pre- and post coital massage to assuage my sexual ache ...

Looks - 7.8/10

I would say she is youngish and pretty by GL CAT150 standard ... Big double eyelid eyes with synthetic eyelashes which looked natural ... she has somewhat sharp and high bridge nose ... She has long dark tress ... Very fair and almost flawless complexion ... That suggests why she is christened Baixue ... She is as pretty as the long retired Xiao Bai formerly from 1606A.

Bod - 7.5/10

She is tally and on the medium to large frame ... She is neither slim nor plump ... She definitely stands up among her house mates ... She has a not-so-nice looking tattoo on her right shoulder blade. It is a bonus that she has fair and smooth body complexion ...

Tits - 7.5/10

Very attractive looking natural B cupper frontal assets with pale pink nips ... Her areolas are quite large ... Very nice to knead, mould, fondle, lick and suck ...

Pussy - 8.0/10

She has beautiful pussy ... It is a a very narrow slit and I have to prise it open in order for me to savour the oyster hidden within the vagina labias ... Almost bald pussy but left only with a landing strip like those porn stars one usually see ... Her pussy lips was pink in color ... I did not hesitate to perform a DATY ... Yummilicious!

Pre-Shower Routine - 8.0/10

Fantabulous! Very spontaneous indeed and without prompting at all ... She was all over me the moment the door of paradise closed behind us ... She really has a way with men ... We frenched passionately as if we were the only woman and man on earth ... I must say I was almost overwhelmed by her seductive approach. However she was not as smooth as the retired super smooth operator, Da Qiao (ex-WL of L1817) ...

Shower Action - 7.5/10

She gave me a soothing but brief massage on my neck and shoulders before the main action commenced. Very stimulating and sensuous body2body soapy massage from back to front of my torso ... She gave me a half-throated BBBJ ... We frenched passionately again before we proceeded to towel-dry ourselves ...

Bedroom Fore-Play - 7.0/10

She gave me a brief massage before she started her bedroom fore-play. She gave me a somewhat thorough cat-bath from back to the front of my upper torso. However, no action on my lower torso ...

AR - 7.0/10

Not bad but nothing fantastic to be honest ... By GL Cat150 standard, it was considered an average performance ... I gave her points for her fine effort ... She employed very subtle hand action on my dick whilst performing this department.

French Kissing - 8.0/10

Passionate, spontaneous and engaging ... I enjoyed frenching this pretty lass without a doubt ...

BBBJ - 7.2/10

She gave me a half-throated BBBJ ... Sensuous and lotsa head twisting actions ... It is not that I was highly stimulated, but I have to give her points for her display of enthusiasm and passion whilst performing this dept ... Great fallatio choreography at least ... Hahaha ...

FJ - 7.7/10

She was very accommodating to my request for change of positions ... We adopted gal rodeo ride, doggy bonking, dentist chair style, lotus and finally, I fired off my load in missionary ... We frenched deeply during the missionary position ... She spreaded her legs eagle-wide and held onto my upper torso very tightly as if she was so afraid I would run away ... Hahaha ... Her pussy was very moist and tight ... After the deed, she held my hand to finger her downsouth opening to prove to me that she was also enjoying the coital ... Hahaha ... She gave me another round of soothing massage ... We have had a post-coital french kissing session before we proceeded to shower ...

Attitude - 8.8/10

Awesome WL! She has no air albeit she knew she is above-average in the looks department. She was all out to please, that was how I felt at least ...

Enjoy,
MaXx
today already Q to jurong liao, must be bao sessions.
Old 13-10-2014, 05:13 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Money (1805)

I just realised tat I had forgotten to share my fr in sbf on Money (1805)...she is by no means a newbie, prolly been ard for many months now, but think still worth sharing for Samsters who may hv missed out on trying her, especially wif all the newbies cumming in recently....Money is not tat strong on sex svc but when it cums to chio syt looks n stylish classy fashion sense plus high gfe I sld think she is worth a punt at $150...

Money (1805)....23yr old mm fm Hunan...quite fair, pretty chio kawaii feminine syt...lovely eyes, mascara eyelashes look nice n sexy...smallish V shape face wif a cute sexy mole on the lower right side of her face below her lips...soft kissable lips, nice smell!:...oh lordie this mm is ooh so young, pretty, sweet, feminine n adorable that she evokes a 'damsel in distress' demeanour, i wanna protect her n eat her up as well!!...Overall I wld say she is one of the most pretty chio kawaii oh so syts in GL at the mo (even when comparing her to the recent newbies)!...

She is on the petite side, abt 158cm ht, slim shapely legs...fresh slim tight bod, smooth skin...has a tribal tattoo on her upper right arm, kinda like the one that Jolin Tsai has...B- cup boobs perky, wif raisin droplet brownish tits...small perky juicy ass...pussy well trimmed, lovely looking pinkish oyster...has previous ktv experience. ..

Overall sex svc is ok but gfe is excellent!...exudes v natural oh so sweet n adorable young feminine vibes...v sensual - she wore an attractive girly feminine tight fitting small dress (which she got me to unzip!) n a lovely girly feminine light pink bra n panty brief ensemble(which I helped to remove!) tat played off seductively agst her skin tone n texture plus her looks n bod!!...at times shy n coy...blushes n giggles...soft spoken n gentle...soft sensual moans when high...xiao niao yi ren!...passionate n sensual frenching....naturally spontaneous...damn bloody shiok!!...also strikes me as genuine...!

Shower: no action, just a scrub ...Bed action: i felt so comfortable wif this beautiful young sweetie n sensed her sexual coyness that i immediately took control...flipped her over, pinned her down, vgd bod n pussy feel...looked deep into her lovely eyes n softly slowly kissed her lips, she opened her mouth n our tongues melted, me then caressed her face, our bods tight together wif her hands n arms locked in embrace...pure bliss!!...

Then i played, licked n sucked on her boobs/tits which got a nice response fm her wif soft moans, her hands caressing me face!...licked her bod all over which got her squirming n moaning...

Following tat I climbed up n placed me throbbing hard cock in her lovely sweet mouth, at the same time gently fingering her clit n pussy...great reaction as she squirmed n gasped while licking n sucking me cock!...her bbbj is not bad but lacks suction...still v shiok to see her saliva foam running down me cock while she stroked, sucked n licked wif shy sensual eyecontact!...lick n suck of me balls n lick of me perineum nice...no ar.....standing bbbj while she kneeled on the bed was damn bloody nice as she looked so sweet n submissive lovingly sucking me cock, great side mirrors view of her face n bod as well!..

Fj vgd as she is quite tight n totally let herself go naturally to enjoy....arms/hands all over each others bods...soft moans, eyes rolling...super shiok passionate sensual frenching...enjoyed doing it in numerous positions: standing n flip(as she is light n petite); doggie becuz of her small perky ass sexy sweet, plus she reached back to caress n squeeze me balls!; misch v close tight bod feel her legs closed ard me cock n balls, our cheeks touching; foldable chair wif her ass on the edge of the bed, her legs wrapped ard me ass, arms/hands embracing me tightly; asian cowgal piak piak piak, she worked it, at times bending down to lick me nipples, at other times frenchie till i shot me load...she still on top of me, me cock still in her, hugging closely, frenchie, panting, gasping n then sighing in pleasure, this continued for quite some time wif her pussy hugging me satisfied cock, felt so warm n close to her, damn bloody shiok!!:...ended wif her lying in me arms...cuddle, french, chit chat...v nice!...

Overall had a v enjoyable time wif this Money...ooh so sweet, pretty, young n adorable mm who exudes v strong natural gfe n feminine feel...definite gem just for her looks, high fashion dress style plus strong gfe...

Old 15-10-2014, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ArmyouM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Nitez of Tokyo presented me a Snow White

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyouM View Post
today already Q to jurong liao, must be bao sessions.
she already punch chek monday after 3 seessions she called it a day.
Old 15-10-2014, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 23
oinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud of
Re: She is one Helluva Awesome Little Imp ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
She is a one Helluva Awesome Little Imp ...

WL Name - Ding Ding
Origin - Guangdong, PRC
Age - 21 years young
Height - Barely 1.56 m (without heels)
Home Base - L0819 (aka House of Happy)
Misc Info - Debuted in Sep 2014 and has experience in the flesh trade.

I have had a blast with this diminutive and youngish guangdong lass ... She claimed that she is 21 years young but she could pass off as a 17-18 yo teenager if she dresses down alittle and wear less makeup ... She has beautiful and well-developed B cupper frontal assets with pinkiest inverted nips ... The four tattoos on her torso can be an eye-sore to me (2 on the shoulder blades + 2 on each side of the hips that stretches to the sides of the upper limbs) ...

Her Yi Tiao Long water bed fore-play was almost as good as retired Han Han if not better ... She could be a mixed of retired Xiao Ya since there are of similar build and retired Han Han because of her fantastic sex skill ... She is already an ang pai with 10 sessions daily on average ... Considered awesome as she debuted since 3 weeks ago only ...

I was overwhelmed and mesmerized by her non-stop sexual doses which were very intense during pre-shower routine, in the shower, and finally during the grand finale in the bedroom ... She was simply awesome and no words could describe accurately how I felt at that juncture ... I have not had such fantabulous session with a pretty lass offering Yi Tiao Long services since the departure of Shuang Shuang (ex-WL @ W12) and Han Han (ex-WL @ 0819) ... Her Yi Tiao Long service (performed using the inflatable bed) in the bathroom was mesmerizing & addictive ... I like the way she used her breasts and pussy to glide against all my erotic zones of my back and frontal torso ... Every part of my bod seemed to be screaming for more and I certainly hope she would not stop ... In future I will teach her to use her butts to glide against my back too ... If she can do it with finesse, she could be the next Han Han and/or Xiao Ya/Dan Dan of the House of Happy ... Bwahahaha ...

Ding Ding is pretty and looks like an PRC version Ah Lian with all her tattoos and her makeup style ... She has big double eyelid eyes with longish synthetic eyelashes ... Sharp nose and smally lips. Physically she is in great shape with minimal fat but lacking in height is her only disadvantage ... I like the way she frenched me ... Very very sensuous and smooth ... She is skilled not only in her sex service but also in french kissing ... Her cat-bath skill was awesome too ... I love the way she glided and rolled her warm and wet tongue along all my erotic zones of my upper and lower torsi ... She drove me to heaven in superb pace ... Triple shiokalicious!

She was very passionate and enthusiastic in giving me a 3/4 BBBJ ... She would also lick my scrotum and penis shaft alternatively ... She never fail to gaze at me sexily whilst BBBJing me ...

My FJ with her did not last very long before I ejaculated my load fully in view of the above sexually intense and intoxicating routines ... We only adopted gal rodeo ride, lotus, dentist chair and missionary ... I must say her downsouth love-hole was super tight and moist ... I can't wait to RTF her albeit she may not have the ideal height of a lass I desire ...

Looks - 7.3/10
Bod - 7.0/10
Tits - 7.5/10
Pre-shower Routine - 8.8/10
Yi Tiao Long shower action - 8.8/10
Bedroom fore-play - 8.5/10
AR - N/A
French Kissing - 8.5/10
BBBJ - 8.0/10
FJ - 7.9/10
Attitude - 8.9/10
RTF - Yes! Yes!

Enjoy,
MaXx
Tried her on Monday. Totally agree on Bro Max FR. Just to add, we were frenching non stop and super intense

Big Thanks to Bro Max
Old 20-10-2014, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up She is the Embodiment of 3S

I just realized that I have forgotten to post a FR on this ang pai when I first tried her months ago and have since RTF for umpteen times ... Anyway, she is already well-known to many ... Here is my version to add to the collection ... She is one of the handful WLs deserves to be paid tribute to ...

She is the Embodiment of 3S - Sensuality + Spontaneity + Sexiness

WL Name - Na Na
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 22 years young
Height - 1.73 m (on barefeet)
Home Base - L1654A
Misc Info - Debuted in April 2014. Prior experience as Hostess in Macau KTV.

Appearance - 7.4/10

Na Na is lovely, charming and youngish ... I like her Nude makeup style and her overall outlook ... She has long and body wave tress which was tinted in natural brown ... She put on synthetic eyelashes to make her small double eyelid eyes look bigger ... She has sharp and high bridge nose ...

Bod - 8.0/10

My Oh my! She built like a Model ... She is one of the tallest lasses in GL now ... Very proportional physique which I dig ... Fair and superbly smooth body complexion ... She has perky and curvy butts, flat abs and possesses slenderly long legs ... She knew how to fawn her never-ending legs by wearing super mini and tight number ... Her pussy is clean shaven ... Vagina labias, clit and vagina walls are pinkiest red in color ... Very palatable to my sight ... I have had an enjoyable and sumptuous DATY the moment the door shut behind us ...

Tits - 7.8/10

Albeit only B cupper, they are very well-developed and gravity defying ... Appeared firm but tender to my touch ... She has beautiful looking cherry-like reddish-pink nips ...

Pre-Shower Routine - 8.5/10

She is a naturalist in this department ... Her action was very spontaneous and senusous ... She at first set on my laps and I began to kiss her gently on her forehead, nose, cheeks, neck and I circled her lips with mine before I inserted my tongue in-between her lips ... Her lips engaged mine by default ... Everything seemed to be moving gradually and smoothly ... All this while, my hands were busy caressing all over her bod as she held onto my shoulders ... I subsequently undressed her and left her tiny G-String on ... She then helped me to undress completely ... I laid her on the bed and lifted her legs and placed them on shoulders whilst I proned down to have had a sumptuous DATY ... I pulled her G-String aside and prised open her vagina labias with my other hand so that my tongue has full access to her priceless abalone ... We frenched passionately and deeply but in a senusuous and slow fashion ...

Shower - 8.0/10

She gave me a sensuous soapy rub all over my torso ... I did not hesitate to give her a tight hug because she was so charming to me, and she frenched me passionately without prompting from me ... At that moment, I squeezed her butts and pulled her even closer ... Good feel of her pussy against all the erotic zones of my anatomy ... I then bent a little to give her beautiful nips some undivided attention ... Shiokalicious!

Bedroom Fore-Play - 8.5/10

She at first licked my back torso ... Her licking was rather stimulating ... I like the way she rolled and tickled my back with her tender, moist and warm tongue ... She continued to kiss and lick my neck, pecs, nips, abs and pubic area when she flipped me over the front ... Again, I got a good feel of her warm and moist pussy on my torso ... We frenched wherever the opportunity presents itself to us ...

AR - N/A

Not sure if she provides as we were so engrossed in the fore-play segment and french kissing that we left out this segment ...

French Kissing - 8.5/10

Passionate, sensual, hot and engaging!

BBBJ - 8.0/10

She gave me a deep-throated BBBJ ... It was sensually done and in steady pace ... She interpersed the BBBJ with very erotic and stimulating HJ with lotsa natural saliva ... I really enjoyed the way she caressed my little joe with her agile fingers which were laced with generous amount of her saliva ... She would split saliva on my dick so that it is well lubricated at all time ... The feeling was damn shiok - Like wanna cum but being held back each time ...

FJ - 7.9/10

She was very proactive and spontaneous ... We adopted gal rodeo ride first ... We then switched to "Dentist Chair" which gave me maximum penetration ... I placed a pillow beneath her lower spine area so that her pelvic was positioned upward for the ease of my ferocious penetration ... I then quickly switched to doggy bonking (me standing whilst she squarted near the edge of the mattress) as I was in a state of almost reaching the orgasmic phase ... I reached a point of no return in missionary ... This is my favourite position as I could french her deeply whilst I thrusted my bulked up tool into her pussy in ferocious pace and might ... I must say her pussy was very tight and moist ... I could feel her vagina wall pulsating as each time I thrusted my dick deeper and harder into her pussy ... This effect of hers heightened my sexual peak and made me reached the orgasmic phase in double quick pace ... Shiokalicious!

Attitude - 9.5/10

She was super nice to me ... Very friendly, spontaneous, sweet and charming. I experienced lotsa Ömph and GFE in this particular session ... What's more can I ask for ... She is one awesome babe! She is confirmed a Box-Office hit ...

RTF - Already done her for umpteen times ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 22-10-2014, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

AiMi (1654a) is pretty, lanky, but has ample butt for the small frame. Very hard working, excellent BBBJ, and does not skip any of CAT150 necessities like AR.
Very rtf worthy, since I don't mind small boobs.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1