The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2014, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by loverod View Post
Bro, you are not alone.. I myself have been disappointed with the FRs on certain wls from lorong 18 to 30 and yes.. 80% I am disappointed. The FRs are really like marketing tool for unsuspected customers.
Lesson learnt - go n see for yourself instead of believing FR wholesale
Old 20-10-2014, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up She is the Embodiment of 3S

I just realized that I have forgotten to post a FR on this ang pai when I first tried her months ago and have since RTF for umpteen times ... Anyway, she is already well-known to many ... Here is my version to add to the collection ... She is one of the handful WLs deserves to be paid tribute to ...

She is the Embodiment of 3S - Sensuality + Spontaneity + Sexiness

WL Name - Na Na
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 22 years young
Height - 1.73 m (on barefeet)
Home Base - L1654A
Misc Info - Debuted in April 2014. Prior experience as Hostess in Macau KTV.

Appearance - 7.4/10

Na Na is lovely, charming and youngish ... I like her Nude makeup style and her overall outlook ... She has long and body wave tress which was tinted in natural brown ... She put on synthetic eyelashes to make her small double eyelid eyes look bigger ... She has sharp and high bridge nose ...

Bod - 8.0/10

My Oh my! She built like a Model ... She is one of the tallest lasses in GL now ... Very proportional physique which I dig ... Fair and superbly smooth body complexion ... She has perky and curvy butts, flat abs and possesses slenderly long legs ... She knew how to fawn her never-ending legs by wearing super mini and tight number ... Her pussy is clean shaven ... Vagina labias, clit and vagina walls are pinkiest red in color ... Very palatable to my sight ... I have had an enjoyable and sumptuous DATY the moment the door shut behind us ...

Tits - 7.8/10

Albeit only B cupper, they are very well-developed and gravity defying ... Appeared firm but tender to my touch ... She has beautiful looking cherry-like reddish-pink nips ...

Pre-Shower Routine - 8.5/10

She is a naturalist in this department ... Her action was very spontaneous and senusous ... She at first set on my laps and I began to kiss her gently on her forehead, nose, cheeks, neck and I circled her lips with mine before I inserted my tongue in-between her lips ... Her lips engaged mine by default ... Everything seemed to be moving gradually and smoothly ... All this while, my hands were busy caressing all over her bod as she held onto my shoulders ... I subsequently undressed her and left her tiny G-String on ... She then helped me to undress completely ... I laid her on the bed and lifted her legs and placed them on shoulders whilst I proned down to have had a sumptuous DATY ... I pulled her G-String aside and prised open her vagina labias with my other hand so that my tongue has full access to her priceless abalone ... We frenched passionately and deeply but in a senusuous and slow fashion ...

Shower - 8.0/10

She gave me a sensuous soapy rub all over my torso ... I did not hesitate to give her a tight hug because she was so charming to me, and she frenched me passionately without prompting from me ... At that moment, I squeezed her butts and pulled her even closer ... Good feel of her pussy against all the erotic zones of my anatomy ... I then bent a little to give her beautiful nips some undivided attention ... Shiokalicious!

Bedroom Fore-Play - 8.5/10

She at first licked my back torso ... Her licking was rather stimulating ... I like the way she rolled and tickled my back with her tender, moist and warm tongue ... She continued to kiss and lick my neck, pecs, nips, abs and pubic area when she flipped me over the front ... Again, I got a good feel of her warm and moist pussy on my torso ... We frenched wherever the opportunity presents itself to us ...

AR - N/A

Not sure if she provides as we were so engrossed in the fore-play segment and french kissing that we left out this segment ...

French Kissing - 8.5/10

Passionate, sensual, hot and engaging!

BBBJ - 8.0/10

She gave me a deep-throated BBBJ ... It was sensually done and in steady pace ... She interpersed the BBBJ with very erotic and stimulating HJ with lotsa natural saliva ... I really enjoyed the way she caressed my little joe with her agile fingers which were laced with generous amount of her saliva ... She would split saliva on my dick so that it is well lubricated at all time ... The feeling was damn shiok - Like wanna cum but being held back each time ...

FJ - 7.9/10

She was very proactive and spontaneous ... We adopted gal rodeo ride first ... We then switched to "Dentist Chair" which gave me maximum penetration ... I placed a pillow beneath her lower spine area so that her pelvic was positioned upward for the ease of my ferocious penetration ... I then quickly switched to doggy bonking (me standing whilst she squarted near the edge of the mattress) as I was in a state of almost reaching the orgasmic phase ... I reached a point of no return in missionary ... This is my favourite position as I could french her deeply whilst I thrusted my bulked up tool into her pussy in ferocious pace and might ... I must say her pussy was very tight and moist ... I could feel her vagina wall pulsating as each time I thrusted my dick deeper and harder into her pussy ... This effect of hers heightened my sexual peak and made me reached the orgasmic phase in double quick pace ... Shiokalicious!

Attitude - 9.5/10

She was super nice to me ... Very friendly, spontaneous, sweet and charming. I experienced lotsa Ömph and GFE in this particular session ... What's more can I ask for ... She is one awesome babe! She is confirmed a Box-Office hit ...

RTF - Already done her for umpteen times ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 20-10-2014, 11:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Bylander deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi everyone,

This is the first time I post a FR, so hope you like my contribution.

Xiao Yun 小云 (Priscelia Chan look alike)

Home Base - Lorong 20 House 40
Origin - PRC
Age - 21 Years Old
Height - 1.6 m

Appearance - 8/10
Young school girl looks plus Priscelia Chan looks alike, is the main reason why I like her.

Body - 8/10
She is petite, but proportionate. Has nice boobs, slim waist and nice ass.

Boobs - 8.5/10
C Cup bob with Soft pink nipple.

Bath - 6.5/10
Nothing much here. Typical bath.

Cat Bath - 7.5/10
Sorry, I don't know how to describe this, guess you have to try it yourself.

BBBJ - 8/10
Good suction. Deep throat. The 69 was great.

FJ - 8.5/10
Just looking at her face, I already almost cannot tahan. I try cowgirl, missionary and doggy. I usually prefer to cum in doggy, but for her, I want to cum missionary. I like looking at her face.

GFE - 8.5/10
My first impression of her was she that may be too cold for me because she didn't smile at me when we were outside. But once behind close door, her smile really brighten my day. Very good experience.

RTF - A Definitely Yes

Ok... this is my virgin post. Hope you like it.
Old 21-10-2014, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
bro, I also dunno why, but I think most likely the WL business will get boosted

Actually I prefer to read short and simple FRs, especially with pros/like and cons/dislike listed out clearly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR9 View Post
I agree with both of you here.

Sometimes I go there based on the FRs, I kind of get a shock...about half of the times. But maybe just different tastes.
As expected, I got zapped by an unhappy person here after my previous post. But the points don't really mean anything to me la... not like they are credit card points which can be exchanged for restaurant or shopping vouchers

What's more important is raising the standards or authenticity of the FRs here, for the benefit of everyone going for the Cat150 gals.
Old 21-10-2014, 01:21 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
Nowadays still got MM playing her own songs from her handphone? MeiHui used to do that and I can still remember she was playing stephanie sun pop song from her handphone the first time i met her.
nana has mastered the art of mood setting by playback her favorite music from her iphone. unfortunately I'm not familiar with the songs from mainland except some korea songs meihui still 更胜一筹 as 人歌合一 by playback stephanie sun songs and I'm more familar with it. Other bros any encountered with other MM doing the same trick?
Old 21-10-2014, 06:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Got 1431A meh??

You mean 1431 or 2831A?

And what is her name btw?

Sorry, my chinese sucks.

Where is my Nato boy disciple? Help sifu translate.
Nato's Chinese is F9.
Old 21-10-2014, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
speeder500 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR9 View Post
I agree with both of you here.

Sometimes I go there based on the FRs, I kind of get a shock...about half of the times. But maybe just different tastes.
Actually, i do rely on FR here. It is better then going in blind. Most of my horrible experience were from picking them out from a lineup. However i must say that there were good ones too.
Old 21-10-2014, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3431 / Power: 24
Tension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
As expected, I got zapped by an unhappy person here after my previous post. But the points don't really mean anything to me la... not like they are credit card points which can be exchanged for restaurant or shopping vouchers

What's more important is raising the standards or authenticity of the FRs here, for the benefit of everyone going for the Cat150 gals.
Bro, u can't make it that everyone will post what you like.
I do it this way.. when I see an FR that seems to gif a WL good points, I will go try those that I think I will like.. (i like real big boobs and if possible.. tall gals).
But if real experience is so different.. there could be possibilities like gal not happy that day.. or she dun like my look or my smell etc etc. the list can go on de.

So.. if svc not too bad, I will RTF. I prefer those gals obedient and listen to me.. I can understand if they dun like kissing or dun like me fingering or painting.. but if touch their head when they bbbj me also cannot.. or complain when i kiss and suck their boobs and nips.. instant write-off lor. Y try her or reccommend if she act like that?

Anyways, I try my best to gif what I got from the WLs. I'm one who believe in sharing gud experience.. but.. I must admit.. once I find a good bonk partner.. I may NOT want to share.. ahaha.. cos.. once ang pai.. will be damn hard to get de. But, luckily, my type of gal.. not everyone's type.

But.. take the FRs here as more of like a guide.. not like a sure thing. Cos, svc might differ.. and a gals looks.. really up to each individual to assess.

We can only do what we can to provide good info. But there will always be the ppl who want to help their WL get mre biz.. nothing wrong if the gal does provide good svc.. but if she sucks.. then.. guess what? Bad reports will travel faster lor.

Relax la bro. I will share wif u if and when I go down again.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=337624

Nice Number, thanks bro A- 1288
Old 21-10-2014, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Nato's Chinese is F9.
Wah lau eh.

Your Chinese also sucks arh?

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 21-10-2014, 11:02 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post

U r not alone. I'm zapped by a jealous samster with remark "stop boasting can?" my FR is purely my true encounter. No point boasting or inflate it. If that zapper didn't get the service I receive just move on. One man's meat is another man's poison.
Old 22-10-2014, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Xiao Mi (1606A)

Xiao Mi (1606A)...24-25yr old mm fm Guangdong....quite fair, demure, feminine, sweet, OL looker, wears little if any makeup....long tinted straight brown hair...has a small cute tongue!...when she wears her long hair side flip looks chio!...ard 163cm ht, lovely longish slim legs...slim lithe proportionate bod wif no fats, has a lovely looking back, smooth skin...A+cup boobs, light brown tits, right tit small eraser shaped, left tit inverted, erotic sight n feel...flatish yet perky ass...pussy v bushy, darkish lips, no smell...has previous ktv/sauna experience in Huizhou, Guangdong. ..

Overall sex svc vgd n gfe high...shy, gentle, caring, sweet mm...soft spoken, gentle n submissive!. ..keen to pls...passionate frenching!...natural feel, spontaneous n responsive....also strikes me as a genuine mm...

Pre-shower action...helped me strip fm head to toe, including removal of socks n shoes...nice raba n frenching...Shower action...soothing full scrub; raba n back bum rub; bod lick ; lengthy bbbj gd suction n lick...towelled me dry gd touch...

Bed action...full works pkge +!...soothing massage wif lotion...vgd lick n suction catbath...becuz of her small tongue, ar on the light side but can't fault her for effort...lick, suck n massage of balls, nice... lengthy shiok bbbj done in various positions....really enjoyed sucking on her tits, especially left inverted tit making it hard n erect...tonguefu gd natural response fm her, squirming n soft moans...

Fj v natural responsive feel n accommodating. ..damn shiok sight n feel when she became high n cumming, chest n face flushed, face wif 'pain' sensuous look, natural soft moans turning louder as she reached her sweet spot, hands all over me, frenching passionately! ...best enjoyed: misch wif her ass on the edge of the bed, lovely longish legs on me chest n shoulders, me lifting her ass abit to penetrate deep ; doggie becuz of her lovely back arched ; asian cowgal pumping she worked it...ended wif cuddling, chit chat n frenching...also helped me dress, including putting back me socks n shoes...

Overall an enjoyable bonk...v much 小女人!...also not a time watcher...has gem potential...
#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation
Old 23-10-2014, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Been fucking a lot lately so I’ll stick to just basic FRs.

WL:      Anqi
Base:   Westerhout no 15

Looks:              7.5/10. Girlish and pixie looks. Very pleasant to look at
Body:               7.5/10. Small package with slight baby fat. Smooth complexion, normal skin tone
Boobs:             8/10. Nicely shaped Bs with light brown sensitive nips
French:            9.5/10! Better than even native-speaking French! Nice soft tofu lips
Bath:                Rubba + BBBJ + frenching
BBBJ:               7/10. Above average. Maybe I was tired that day
Painting:          She loves it!
FJ:                    8/10. Any position also can. She was literally dripping pussy juice. Think Kampong Java canal after a monsoon
GFE:                 9.5/10. Gao gao to the max. Was skipping around the room and singing to me
RTF:                 RTF so many times liao. How not to love this girl? Anqi is currently the fastest moving gal in this house.

Doomas
Old 23-10-2014, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Been fucking a lot lately so I’ll stick to just basic FRs.

Had a tarma (and one-on-ones) lately with ----

WL:      Eva
Base:   1612
Looks:              7.5/10. Girlish and pixie looks. Almond shaped face. Smooth facial complexion. Natural beauty so doesn’t need much make up.
Body:               8/10. Very lithe and petite babe with almost zero body fat. Smooth and fair complexion, beh beh goot goot
Boobs:             8/10. Nicely shaped Bs with light brown nips. Grabelicious
French:            8/10. Gotten more aggressive in this area. Soft soft lips
Bath:                Rubba + BBBJ + frenching
BBBJ:               8/10. Chut new pattern liao. Upside down BBBJ with her legs above my head and propped against the mirror. Also helicopter BBBJ.
Painting:          Paint her right and you will get her high. Neat pussy lips nicely folded. Lickelicious
FJ:                    8/10. Any position also can. Almost as tight as Xiao S.
GFE:                 8.5/10. Very gao gao
RTF:                 RTF several times liao. Been in GL a short time but her skills have gotten much much better. 

WL:      Xiao S
Base:   1612
Looks:              8/10. Super SYT looks. Bright shiny eyes. Smooth facial complexion. Natural beauty so doesn’t need much make up.
Body:               8.5/10. Super lithe and petite babe with almost zero body fat. Smooth and fair complexion, more beh beh goot goot than Eva
Boobs:             8/10. Nicely shaped Bs with light brown nips. Grabelicious
French:            8/10. Very tender and shiok. Gives only to regulars
BBBJ:               7.5/10. Tight mouth, tight BBBJ
Painting:          Only for regulars. Very neat pussy lips. Lickelicious too!
FJ:                    9/10. I still find her the tightest in GL and even BKK. Her tightness alone gets her a 9. Held me super tight after I shot my load.
GFE:                 8/10. Song song gao Jurong
RTF:                 RTF many times liao. Been in GL for some time but still one of the best fucks.

Tarma experience: The feeling of having two schoolgal-sized babes crawling all over me and rubbing and servicing me was a heady experience. They look alike enough that you will feel like you are fucking a real sister combo; heart stopping experience.

Doomas
Old 23-10-2014, 03:44 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up LiLi (1608)

LiLi (1608)...23yr old mm fm Hunan...fair, quite chio, demure yet sultry looker wif attractive small eyes, wears fakelashes tat look nice...tinted long brown hair, worn side flip looks more chio, has nu ren wei appeal!...ard 165 cm tall , quite gd ht, lovely longish slim shapely legs...sexy looking slim proportionate lean bod ...perky A+/B- boobs wif light brown 50 cent areola n eraser tits...perky juicy small ass...pussy well trimmed no smell...has previous KTV experience in Dongguan. ..

Overall sex svc vgd n gfe high...friendly, sweet, sensual, horny mm...natural n spontaneous...shiok passionate sensuous frenching!...

Prelude: Engaging n responsive...raba wif clothes on, helped each other strip, more raba, now both of us naked, wif her just in her killers heels, shiok feel n sight, our bods close tight embrace, frenchie, hands all over each other , enhanched by side mirror effect!...

Shower action: soothing soapy massage...v nice sensual raba front n back, her hands stroking me bod, soapy hj while frenchie... bbbj vgd lick n suck, three quarter deepthroat, horny eyecontact, nice moans..!

Bed action:...bod massage, boobs massage...v nice soothing sensual hands/fingers stroking of me entire bod...sensual catbath....grinding of our bods together while frenching v shiok!!....no ar though...vgd balls lick n massage...bbbj slurpy wet, nice sensual lick of me cockhead....manoeuvred her into 69 for me prelude tonguefu which got her gasping n squirming her ass in front of me face while she bbbjed me!...

My turn...climbed on top of her, v nice bod n pussy feel while we frenched passionately, me caressing her face...played, fondled n sucked on her boobs/tits, made her tits erect v hard, sexy turn on, she giving out soft moans, face wif soft 'pain' high looks!...now she getting more horny n sensual, our bods grinding frenchie, v nice feel n sight....tonguefu time, vgd response...wetness, jerking, soft moans, hands gripping the bedsheets, horny high looks, v shiok!...

Fj vgd as it was natural, sexy n horny wif feeling...done in many positions...best enjoyed: standing wif her in her killer heels, model look fuck enhanched by mirrors!! ; doggie becuz of her small bouncy ass n her horny look in the mirror in front of her!; her ass on the edge of the bed, she holding her legs wide spreadeagled, eyes fixed in heat, face n neck flushed, urging me on to pump her fast n hard!; asian cowgal piak piak piak she worked it gd...ended wif a soothing massage n frenchie gdbye...

Overall an enjoyable bonk wif a naturally sensuous n horny mm...has gem potential

#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation
Old 23-10-2014, 11:30 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Jia Jia (1803)

Jia Jia (1803)....22 yr old mm fm Hunan...quite fair, quite chio, fresh, young, sexy, sultry, horny pole dancer cum lap dancer looker!....gives off tat 风骚 vibe, hot n horny!...wears fakelashes tat make her look more sexy n slutty...has a slight squint eyed look as well, but this does not diminish her sex appeal, somehow makes her even more sexy?!...160+cm ht, slim sexy longish legs...nicely shaped perky firm yet soft B/B+ cup boobs wif light brown tits...fresh slim smooth tight bod wif little fats...flatish yet perky ass, pussy a tad bushy...has previous skin trade experience in dongguan...

Overall sex svc vgd n gfe vgd...sexy sultry hot horny young mm, willing to pls n perform but sometimes acting abit fake lah!...not use to frenching, but still got some hot tongue during pounding....actually she may hv improved in this dept as I called her in her v 1st week in GL??...

Full pkge works...action started fm the get go once the door closed...in a sexy playful voice got me to strip her down...shiok feel n sight first in her sexy black lingerie n heels, followed by her naked in heels, raba wif her playing wif me cock fm the outside, then stripped me as well wif more naked passionate raba!...shiok soapy boob fuck n raba in the shower...

On the bed...before she joined me...she stood by the bed, feeling herself all over n made sexy slutty eye contact wif me, purring...then she stuck a finger in her mouth, abit of dribble saliva av porn style!!....this was followed by a sexy pole dancer cum lap dancer routine which got me cock throbbing hard!!....

warm water catbath not bad...shiok boobs fuck cum tit fuck...bbbj suction gd done in various positions...ar lick n poke style gd...she seemed to get high when i played n sucked on her boobs/tits, nice moans n hands caressing me... no tonguefu though becuz not use to it but give her a little time then sld be ok I think(again she may hv improved in this dept??)...fj tight gd control of vagina muscles n wet, wet, wet!!...soothing massage, sexy flirty banter post coitus...passionate kiss goodbye n raba of her sexy ass!

Overall an enjoyable fuck...fun flirty playable young sexy mm......风骚!.. has gem potential. ..

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1