The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2014, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
fatso89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L20h41

Tried Yuki. Though not as pretty as FeiFei. Her service is definitely better. GFE higher too.
Old 08-10-2014, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatso89 View Post
Tried Yuki. Though not as pretty as FeiFei. Her service is definitely better. GFE higher too.
Yuki has one of the cutest faces in Geylang right now.

But lots of cuties in her house... Tough competition.
Old 08-10-2014, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SP2010 View Post
Bro joker88, you also contributed to her welfare ah ..
No lah. I poor man lah.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 09-10-2014, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 12
sixtynine is a Helpful and Caring Samstersixtynine is a Helpful and Caring Samster

How's An Qi from this house? Any fr on her?
How's her body and service?
Old 13-10-2014, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Kitty (2041)

Quote:
Originally Posted by electricdreams View Post

Had a glimpse of Kitty but couldn't see "details" - anyone care to share?
Recently saw this Kitty(2041)...sexy slutty ah lian looker, abit tan...vgd model ht ard 168+cm tall, lovely long sexy slim legs...sexy slim lean bod wif no fats, has a small tattoo on her right stomach area...boobs look small?...small perky ass...looks hot n wild in a short tight mid riff crop T n short tight denim hot pants, killer heels!...I too am curious to know is her svc level as hot as her bod n legs?!
Old 15-10-2014, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 17
electricdreams deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyelectricdreams deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Kitty (2041)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Recently saw this Kitty(2041)...sexy slutty ah lian looker, abit tan...vgd model ht ard 168+cm tall, lovely long sexy slim legs...sexy slim lean bod wif no fats, has a small tattoo on her right stomach area...boobs look small?...small perky ass...looks hot n wild in a short tight mid riff crop T n short tight denim hot pants, killer heels!...I too am curious to know is her svc level as hot as her bod n legs?!
Had tried Kitty before - indeed, her bod is hot and Bros looking for model figure would find her appealing. Another aspect is that I like her slutty looks as mentioned. She gave good GFE and that was enough to fire me up in the session - SVC wise, to each one's expectation but her GFE was kind of hot. Oh - she look great in those mid riff crop and her boobs were like spilling out for boob-lovers like me! At least a B-cup for her slim, lean body but those nips were real protruding - steam...
Old 15-10-2014, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 23
oinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud of
Re: Kitty (2041)

Quote:
Originally Posted by electricdreams View Post
Had tried Kitty before - indeed, her bod is hot and Bros looking for model figure would find her appealing. Another aspect is that I like her slutty looks as mentioned. She gave good GFE and that was enough to fire me up in the session - SVC wise, to each one's expectation but her GFE was kind of hot. Oh - she look great in those mid riff crop and her boobs were like spilling out for boob-lovers like me! At least a B-cup for her slim, lean body but those nips were real protruding - steam...
Sound yummy but do she speak French?
Old 15-10-2014, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
doublerkk is Cool - loads of Potential

Tried Lisa last fortnight, great gfe, great frencher, good action in shower in the bath tub, very sweet and smiling demeanor, tall and svelte body, great C cup, brown nps, action on the bed - less on cat bath, great bbbj, Fj --- did missionary and ended in doggy, in the end she slept in my arms like an angel. I like her smile and looks very angelic..... She in my opinion is a great spirited lady always game for a kick....

Cheers
Old 17-10-2014, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 23
oinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by doublerkk View Post
Tried Lisa last fortnight, great gfe, great frencher, good action in shower in the bath tub, very sweet and smiling demeanor, tall and svelte body, great C cup, brown nps, action on the bed - less on cat bath, great bbbj, Fj --- did missionary and ended in doggy, in the end she slept in my arms like an angel. I like her smile and looks very angelic..... She in my opinion is a great spirited lady always game for a kick....

Cheers
Today saw lisa.. Make me feel like want to rtf her
Old 22-10-2014, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Xiang Xiang is getting more and more seductively-foxy, more sex-appealing and more lethal curves on her petite bod compared to the period when she was still very new ... I like her current aerobic-like physique and foxy looks albeit she may not be very chio by GL Cat150 standard. Definitely very bonkable ... Jia Jia is getting obviously meatier and more lethal curves can be seen on her slim physique too ... Both are certainly very palatable to my sight ... Hmmm ... Can't wait to get my hands on them ...

I have had Lisa ... Will FR in due course ... Pls do stay tune if you are keen ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 22-10-2014, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Xiang Xiang is getting more and more seductively-foxy, more sex-appealing and more lethal curves on her petite bod compared to the period when she was still very new ... I like her current aerobic-like physique and foxy looks albeit she may not be very chio by GL Cat150 standard. Definitely very bonkable ... Jia Jia is getting obviously meatier and more lethal curves can be seen on her slim physique too ... Both are certainly very palatable to my sight ... Hmmm ... Can't wait to get my hands on them ...

I have had Lisa ... Will FR in due course ... Pls do stay tune if you are keen ...
imho, Jia Jia is more palatable compared to Xiang Xiang.
Old 22-10-2014, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
imho, Jia Jia is more palatable compared to Xiang Xiang.
Service-wise I believe Xiang Xiang is stronger ... Whilst Jia Jia is more towards SYT and not so fair versus the former ...

BTW, Kitty is interesting ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 22-10-2014, 11:54 PM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Service-wise I believe Xiang Xiang is stronger ... Whilst Jia Jia is more towards SYT and not so fair versus the former ...

BTW, Kitty is interesting ...
I shall find out if she is really interesting. Sasa has been rather interesting these days
Old 23-10-2014, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
SaSa (2041)

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Sasa has been rather interesting these days
Don't know abt others but to me this SaSa kinda of slightly resembles retired big boobs local reality starlet Ann Poh fm certain angles...however her boobs though quite big but not as big as Ann Poh's though
Old 23-10-2014, 06:58 PM
Samster

Re: SaSa (2041)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Don't know abt others but to me this SaSa kinda of slightly resembles retired big boobs local reality starlet Ann Poh fm certain angles...however her boobs though quite big but not as big as Ann Poh's though
i like her look and her boobs are big enough for me...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread