The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-10-2014, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 10
Aufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to all
Re: Lorong 28 House 31A

My first CAT 150 FR since registering. Sorry to all bros if not up to standard. I've had her before so this is an RTF.

L28H31A - Paris

Looks: 7.5/10. She seemed to have gotten fairer. I may be wrong but I was quite sure she looked tanned back August when I first had her. Also my personal view, she kinda resembles Emma Watson(the Harry Potter girl) from certain angles; especially when I'm looking downwards at her, more of that later.

Body: 6.5/10. Height wise, slightly abv 1.6m. Quite curvy with a nice ass which I like to grab and pound. Minus points were due to a minor acne problem top half of her back.

Boobs: 7/10. Squeezable, suckable with eraser tits. B cup.

BBBJ: 9/10. Oh gawd especially when she looks at you with those eyes. Also while in the shower when she gave me the hot n' cold, I could've sworn it was Emma Watson giving me head when I looked down at her.. maaaan. almost came there n' then. BBBJ action carried on the bed while giving me catbath. Very hardworking with a lot of tongue twirling and deepthroat action.

French: 9/10. Started with some light frenching pre shower, progressed into deep frenching in shower and as and when position allowed during FJ. Had an awesome tonguefu time!

AR: N.A. Don't like so didn't try

FJ: 7.5/10. Started cowgirl and then to standing doggie whereby I pounded her long and hard. Her loud moaning and seeing her boobs swaying back and forth via the mirrors did me in.. damnit. only have myself to blame for not being able to last longer to try more positions.

GFE: 8.5/10. Once in room , started off with alot of hugging, light frenching and alot of necking while slowly peeling away piece by piece of both our clothing. Almost ended the same way after shower when the both of us were fully clothed about to leave but I pulled her back on the bed and she obliged and even wrapped my arms around her bod. Saved by my boss texting me for status update..

RTF: Yes!
Old 04-10-2014, 03:29 PM
Samster

Aufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to all

To the bro who zapped me 6pts on my FR abv with comments 'Welcome back again'.

I'm new and just trying to contribute so would appreciate if you could tell me what I did wrong so as not to repeat again.
Old 08-10-2014, 03:02 PM
Samster

Just wanna say thanks to the bros who up me and left helpful comments
Old 19-10-2014, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Didn't know Legal houses still abound in L30 or L28, yesterday I was driving round hoping to go back to my old haunt at L28H41 found the whole area changed and demolition for new private housing. Any bros got any good recommnedation for CAT 80 PRC in these lorongs, I ended up somewhere in between L16 and L18 house 56 but don't really like that particular area cos not discreet enough.
Old 23-11-2014, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 974 / Power: 20
geelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to behold

Eh... So is CS still around?
Old 24-11-2014, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 11
Rawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Lorong 28 House 31A

Quote:
Originally Posted by geelang View Post
Eh... So is CS still around?
CS still around,works today, no queue, service standard maintained
Old 25-11-2014, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawall View Post
CS still around,works today, no queue, service standard maintained
yes she is
Old 25-11-2014, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
yes she is
No transplanting exercise yet?
Old 25-11-2014, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 11
Rawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
yes she is
Thank you for the reply, bro saabking.

Last edited by Rawall; 25-11-2014 at 08:12 AM. Reason: Spelled bro saabking wrongly
Old 25-11-2014, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawall View Post
Thank you for the reply, bro saabking.
Xiao yu and qiqi left.
Not sure who else is going.
Need to try out their new ones
Old 25-11-2014, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Xiao yu and qiqi left.
Not sure who else is going.
Need to try out their new ones
Gather ShuangXi has also cut her yellow card bro...
Old 25-11-2014, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Gather ShuangXi has also cut her yellow card bro...
Not surprising. She appeared like not interested in working here leh
Old 25-11-2014, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, that was fast. I barely got a glimpse of her. I guess this house has many casaulties, hope they have a December batch lined up
Old 26-11-2014, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Wow, that was fast. I barely got a glimpse of her. I guess this house has many casaulties, hope they have a December batch lined up
can only be thankful that her friend is not going yet
Old 26-11-2014, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
can only be thankful that her friend is not going yet
I think she will be leaving juz before Lunar New Year ... Cherish what you have before "she" is gone for good ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1