The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-09-2014, 01:09 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
252525 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: (cunt) King's Latest Party Gals

Is that now promotion started?
Old 11-09-2014, 09:16 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
252525 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

who is best now
Old 17-09-2014, 04:55 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
desyrt is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I m newbie here...those prc house 150 bj no condom and allow daty.? I always try prc house100, bj with condom and dont allow daty.
Old 17-09-2014, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: (cunt) King's Latest Party Gals

Quote:
Originally Posted by desyrt View Post
I m newbie here...those prc house 150 bj no condom and allow daty.? I always try prc house100, bj with condom and dont allow daty.
Depends on the WL of Cat 150

Sometimes DATY may not in the menu
Old 17-09-2014, 01:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
desyrt is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Depends on the WL of Cat 150

Sometimes DATY may not in the menu
thanks bro. A friend of mine suggested me to try cat100 at1844? Any idea?
Old 17-09-2014, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: (cunt) King's Latest Party Gals

Quote:
Originally Posted by desyrt View Post
thanks bro. A friend of mine suggested me to try cat100 at1844? Any idea?
To a PRC WL they are still not too open to DATY

But sometimes if you look good to them

Maybe the right button

Then Dinner will be served

Good luck Bro!

PS you may ask OKT for Commando WL higher chance
Old 17-09-2014, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: (cunt) King's Latest Party Gals

Gorgeous Demure SYT

WL: Yo Yo (圆圆)
House: L16 H54A
Home: Hubei
Ht/Wt: 163cm/42kg
Debut Aug 2014

Looks (9/10): Yo Yo is a drop-dead gorgeous SYT to me. She has very nice and fair complexion and wear little make-up (she will look as good without make up). She has this demure yet dainty look. Always smiling whenever she looked into my eyes. Her smile was very sweet and it melted my heart completely. Not those sian sian type of face but submissive and engaging type. She looked a little bit like 张柏芝 (Cecilia Cheung) at certain angles and her eyes (20%). She has high bridge nose, sparkling beautiful round eyes, thin soft lips and a dimple on her right cheek and long light black hair down to her boobs. At 1.63m, she looked very slim and tall and of course with very sexy legs. She has hour-glass shape bod with no visible fats. B+ (enhanced) boobs and a nice small curvy ass. Her bod will be perfect if she could put on a little meat on her ass. Felt a bit bony during doggie on her.

Boobs (7/10): B+ surgically enhanced boobs. Firm and perky, yet quite soft to squeeze. Her tits were light brown, saucer shaped, tender to my licking.

Bath (8/10): This babe did almost everything in the bath room, except for the FJ. She frenched me softly to begin with. Then followed by ‘water therapy’ on my body from top to botom. While soaping me, she HDLY me, AR me and BBBJ, one after another…I was floating into Cloud 9 after Cloud 9 liao…

Cat Bath (8/10): She was moaning seductively while performing the cat bath, licking from my ears, tits, down to my ass, groins, knees and calves. Very electrifying and all my nerves were charged up after her did this session.

BBBJ (8/10): Only one word to describe this. ‘Heavenly!’ She performed 360 degree bbbj on my dick. Her mouth was small and my dick was entirely engorging her whole mouth as she sucked it ¾ way. As she turned her ass towards me, I took the chance to caress her pussy until it turned dripping wet.. sort of to warm her up...

AR (9/10): One of the best AR I ever had. Heavenly! Not once but 3 times! Once in the bath, as a prelude. Another during cat bath and third after bbbj, bent my legs high up and AR me again until I shiok shiok…She employed soft licking and poking technique.

FJ (8/10): She was able to accommodate to all my requests for various positions. So spontaneous that I felt like bonking with my long lost lover. Started with missionary, then sitting, standing bonk by lifting her up in the air, back to missionary, finally turned over for doggie. The FJ session was quite long, thanks to her warming me up thoroughly in the cat bath and bbbj. I felt that I was able to last longer if a WL is able to do a wonderful pre-FJ job. Throughout the FJ, we frenched passionately like that day was the end of the world. Only minor point was her hard landing at doggie position as I could feel her ass bone hitting against my pelvic bones which forced me to drop my speed from 200km/h to 100km/h.

Painting (9/10): One of the nicest pussy I have ever painted. I lifted her long sexy legs high up, exposing her small nicely shaven pinkish pussy. I pried open her soft labias gently and painted it yummiliciously. I’m learning to master the art of momento painting…hehe

Fenching (9/10): Yo Yo was borned in France. A natural fencher. From the time the door was closed to the time we bidded goodbye, we locked lips like long lost lovers.

GFE (8/10): Not aggressive, but submissive and demure type of gfe. Felt good. After the FJ, she curdled up besides me and touched my heart, as if wanted to calm it down from the vigorously heavy pumping of blood…

Overall: High scoring WL on all fronts. Her key assets are her gorgeous face, superb bath, frenching, painting, AR, bbbj and fj. Minus point maybe her enchanced boobs, not for those who wants only natural thingy.

RTF: what do you think? (Guess I did a disservice to myself for writing this FR and have to join the long queue soon ☹ . But for the spirit of sharing in this forum, hope it is worth it)
Old 26-09-2014, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Playful Kitty Reloaded

Tried to get Lisa of L16H6 but was devastated to learn that she cut card liao. Knn so fast. House also was bare of babes. Serena was having tarma with dunno who…Michelle somewhere working…Emily tarma with Xiao S…just then Eva came back from a mission. She was wearing the same shorts which barely covered her firm and pert butt checks. Told the OKT I wanted her before the other horny buggers in the house could potong jalan.  

WL: Eva 
Home: Hubei
Base: 1612
Ht/Wt: 158cm/47kg 
Debut: Sep 2014
Experience: Dongguan veteran

Looks (7.5/10): If anything, she seems to have become even more mesmerising since I last fucked her. Her vampire tooth only emphasised her allure and air of schoolgirlish innocence, similar to the Malaysian Celine aka Buffy.

Boobs (7.5/10): Eva must have been using very good skincare products. Her firm, natural Bs were a joy to behold and cup. They were so smooth and felt satiny against my comparatively granite skin.

Body (8/10): Again I was struck by the similarity to Xiao S’ lean frame, an effect which was accentuated by the sight of her ribs poking out slightly from under her skin. Complexion was wonderfully silky smooth, thanks to good skincare products. Eva had also further trimmed her bush to allow an untrammelled view of her well defined luscious pussy lips.

Bath (7.5/10): Ang Pai status almost there. Smooth and satin smooth Bs sliding against my lardy skin + hump and grind of that smoking perky butt against my throbbing dick cause me to almost lose my army before the battle even started.

Cat Bath (8/10): Same water slurpee treatment with equally sensuous flicks of her lithe tongue over my sensitive bits…nipples, balls, back of ankles, butt cheeks and so on. As with my previous tryst with her, my balls were tingling as her fingers danced on my scrotal skin. Nice! 

AR: Wasn’t farting this time so I allowed her to invade my brown eye. Got me on doggy and proceeded to clean up the old poop chute with her tongue. Mighty good feeling with her flicky tongue dancing around the edges. After telling me to hold on and washing out her mouth with mouthwash, she then proceeded to….

BBBJ (8/10): …lick my balls from below and then engulfing my dick in her sweet mouth. Due to the angle, my dick felt stiff and tight in her mouth. The feeling was simply incredible, especially when she started fucking my dick with her mouth. Flipped over and got the helicopter BBBJ, at one point with her lusciously inviting pussy quivering just millimetres from my widened eyes.

Frenching: Eva now allows frenching…provided you don’t paint her. Seems she is still not used to the idea of her own cum on her lips. No matter. Opted out of painting and got full frenching with her. As she is still learning French, her tongue was tentatively probing my mouth, macam trying out her first kiss. It felt like my first kiss too. Shiok!

FJ (8/10): Still one of the tightest cheebyes in GL. If that wasn’t enough I had a 0.02 on which made the fuck incredibly tight tight tight! I could feel every inch of her pussy walls rub against my dick with each thrust. And with each thrust Eva moaned and purred as if it was her last fuck on earth. The sight of her perky firm butt piak-piaking against my thighs was also an incredibly erotic sight. Eventually came in missionary with her holding my arms tight, as if she wanted the pleasure to go on and on.

GFE(8/10): Gotten more used to the GL pace so no need ice-breaker liao. Boosted my ego when she held my arm into the room and held my hand on the way out. Chatty and animated, macam old friend. Feeling I had was like fucking a fuck buddy.

Overall: Still playful schoolgirl kitty, very intimate and fun-filled session. Great GFE and with her vampire tooth, makes for a lethal GFE mixture.  

RTF: More to cum (pun intended) 

The usual caveat applies.
Doomas
Old 06-10-2014, 01:32 AM
Samster

Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

France Rediscovered…Vive la France!

Wanted a break from bonking the 1612 newbies silly so decided to try some other gals. Not my day cz all my intended targets either unavailable or working. Tried to call for Anqi, Xia Yi, Xiao Ya, Xue Er, Xiang Xiang, JC…knn long zhong boh eng…nabei. Just then CK emerged from a session. On some instinctive level I felt a wild session with CK was possible and so I asked her to sign in.

WL: CK
Home: Sichuan
Base: 1612
Ht/Wt: 164cm/48kg
Debut: Dec 2013

Looks (7.5/10): If big doe-eyed innocent eyes are your thing, you will lose yourself in these twin limpid orbs of moonlight. She has maintained her long jet black hair which flows beautifully over her shoulders. CK looks like those tai tais sipping their afternoon tea and whom you always fantasised over and wondered how they would look like naked.

Boobs (8/10): Her globes have gained some mass and are now bordering on C territory. While pear shaped, they are quite nicely in place, neither saggy nor droopy. What made me catch my breath were her slightly puffy aureoles. I seldom get those in all the WLs I have fucked so extra points for those. Nips were light brown which hardened nicely just by strokng them.

Body (7.5/10): CK has this body which I would describe as deliciously voluptuous. Curves in the right places and enough padding on the bum for piak piaking from behind. Complexion is quite fair and without blemish. Clean and trimmed Y, complete with lusciously thick pussy lips begging to be licked, caressed, and fucked, not necessarily in that order.

Bath/Catbath (7.5/10): Great B2B in the shower, complete with a solidly satisfying BBBJ. Catbath was a series of gasps on my part as CK expertly flicked her tongue across my acres of flesh. Her time in GL certainly has taught her the finer points of pleasuring a man.

BBBJ (8.5/10): Now this is a department which she has not only kept up to standard but even improved. CK did a clock BBBJ on my dick which was struggling valiantly to hold the line. The crowning move was when she got me into an approx 69 position but with her legs propped wide against the mirror above my head. This was particularly sweet torture as she administered TLC on my dick but I could not extend her the same courtesy yet with a full view of her inviting pussy. Eventually my dick surrendered and my soldiers charged forth into her eagerly waiting mouth.

Frenching: Fwoah, this is where France was rediscovered! We were cuddling and chatting before the action started when she suddenly grabbed my head with her hands and planted her open lips full against mine. This was accompanied by a full invasion of my mouth with her tongue. The frenching got deeper, my gasps got harder before I had to disengage to draw breath. No quarter given because she frenched me deeply again before I could draw my second breath. Fwoah!

Painting: The bar was free flow and her pussy fucking wet. ‘Nuff said

FJ (8.5/10): Till now I still get highly charged erotic dreams of how we fucked. The way she chewed her lip as I thrust deep, her moans as she ground her pussy against my groin, how she grabbed my arms as I slid in and out of her hot pussy, her gasping frenching as I covered her lips with mine, how her pussy quivered as I shot my load.

GFE(8/10): Enjoyed fucking a tai tai type. With 8 months of GL experience, CK knows how to make a man feel more than a man. Lotsa teasing and chatting during the clean up. She has a request: if you want her to french and your mouth is not a SembCorp truck, you need to let her know as she may not know you want it.

RTF: Definitely!

The usual caveat applies.
Doomas

Last edited by Doomas; 06-10-2014 at 02:00 AM.
Old 23-10-2014, 03:30 PM
Samster

Been fucking a lot lately so I’ll stick to just basic FRs.

Had a tarma (and one-on-ones) lately with ----

WL:      Eva
Base:   1612
Looks:              7.5/10. Girlish and pixie looks. Almond shaped face. Smooth facial complexion. Natural beauty so doesn’t need much make up.
Body:               8/10. Very lithe and petite babe with almost zero body fat. Smooth and fair complexion, beh beh goot goot
Boobs:             8/10. Nicely shaped Bs with light brown nips. Grabelicious
French:            8/10. Gotten more aggressive in this area. Soft soft lips
Bath:                Rubba + BBBJ + frenching
BBBJ:               8/10. Chut new pattern liao. Upside down BBBJ with her legs above my head and propped against the mirror. Also helicopter BBBJ.
Painting:          Paint her right and you will get her high. Neat pussy lips nicely folded. Lickelicious
FJ:                    8/10. Any position also can. Almost as tight as Xiao S.
GFE:                 8.5/10. Very gao gao
RTF:                 RTF several times liao. Been in GL a short time but her skills have gotten much much better.

WL:      Xiao S
Looks:              8/10. Super SYT looks. Bright shiny eyes. Smooth facial complexion. Natural beauty so doesn’t need much make up.
Body:               8.5/10. Super lithe and petite babe with almost zero body fat. Smooth and fair complexion, more beh beh goot goot than Eva
French:            8/10. Very tender and shiok. Gives only to regulars
BBBJ:               7.5/10. Tight mouth, tight BBBJ
Painting:          Only for regulars. Very neat pussy lips. Lickelicious too!
FJ:                    9/10. I still find her the tightest in GL and even BKK. Her tightness alone gets her a 9. Held me super tight after I shot my load.
GFE:                 8/10. Song song gao Jurong
RTF:                 RTF many times liao. Been in GL for some time but still one of the best fucks.

Tarma experience: The feeling of having two schoolgal-sized babes crawling all over me and rubbing and servicing me was a heady experience. They look alike enough that you will feel like you are fucking a real sister combo; heart stopping experience.

Doomas
Old 03-11-2014, 11:12 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 0
uwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post

Looks:              7.5/10. Girlish and pixie looks. Almond shaped face. Smooth facial complexion. Natural beauty so doesn’t need much make up.
Body:               8/10. Very lithe and petite babe with almost zero body fat. Smooth and fair complexion, beh beh goot goot
BBBJ:               8/10. Chut new pattern liao. Upside down BBBJ with her legs above my head and propped against the mirror. Also helicopter BBBJ.
Painting:          Paint her right and you will get her high. Neat pussy lips nicely folded. Lickelicious
RTF:                 RTF several times liao. Been in GL a short time but her skills have gotten much much better.

Looks:              8/10. Super SYT looks. Bright shiny eyes. Smooth facial complexion. Natural beauty so doesn’t need much make up.
Body:               8.5/10. Super lithe and petite babe with almost zero body fat. Smooth and fair complexion, more beh beh goot goot than Eva
FJ:                    9/10. I still find her the tightest in GL and even BKK. Her tightness alone gets her a 9. Held me super tight after I shot my load.
RTF:                 RTF many times liao. Been in GL for some time but still one of the best fucks.

Tarma experience: The feeling of having two schoolgal-sized babes crawling all over me and rubbing and servicing me was a heady experience. They look alike enough that you will feel like you are fucking a real sister combo; heart stopping experience.

Doomas
Boss why no update from you,who are in this house now?
Old 07-11-2014, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Emily and CK from this house are kinda hot.... what's the latest update on this house?
Old 12-11-2014, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 10
y0shiaki is a living Saint! - you won't find bettery0shiaki is a living Saint! - you won't find bettery0shiaki is a living Saint! - you won't find bettery0shiaki is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post

Doomas
Hehe.. So bro, Xiao S better or Eva better?
Old 12-11-2014, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Emily and CK from this house are kinda hot.... what's the latest update on this house?
Sorry was occupied with work and family. Got time to fuck but no time to surf the forum haha

CK recently upped her service with frenching and CIM so she has raised the temperature in the house.

Emily has been zipping around the houses and showing off her fair skin to a host of horny buggers by now.

Michelle is the doe-eyed beauty which can melt any heart. I have seen newbies to 1612 marching right into 1612 and booking her even before the door hits their ass.

Eva is the little chili padi which everyone overlooks. Naked she seems like that sec one classmate you always wanted to fuck.

Xiao S is another underrated chili padi who gives a fantastic BBBJ. Naked she looks like the other sec one classmate you wanted to fuck.

Serena is the wild ah lian fuck who just can't get enough dick. Just had her and she was dripping wet even at that late hour.

In short I fucked them all and each of them have their own special feature. However, they all can tarma each other and that i have not tried yet. I can only focus on one at a time hehehe

Doomas
Old 12-11-2014, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by y0shiaki View Post
Hehe.. So bro, Xiao S better or Eva better?
Haha if cannot decide then you try tarma lor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1