The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-10-2013, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 19
Frenchkiss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFrenchkiss is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Ranking top 5 pretty SYT in gelong Cat150

One vote for me. She got a tummy.Once she undress. I totally give up.
Old 23-10-2013, 03:21 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Gigolodick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My advise to all, never ever try gal at 2038. All lousy service and better go see streetstanding some gal even pretty And younger for only $60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influx View Post
I agree with most of the bros here. Cong Cong and Xia Tia one of the few bad fuck I ever have.
Old 23-10-2013, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 21
blackimp is one of the Best!blackimp is one of the Best!blackimp is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigolodick View Post
My advise to all, never ever try gal at 2038. All lousy service and better go see streetstanding some gal even pretty And younger for only $60
yes i do agree with you bro, had tried xiao tian totally worst then going for thai girls , anytime i would rather go for 3 thai girls at 1 goal which i think will be more worth it
Old 23-10-2013, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ArmyouM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Ranking top 5 pretty SYT in gelong Cat150

same experience here with XT
Old 23-10-2013, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 21
blackimp is one of the Best!blackimp is one of the Best!blackimp is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyouM View Post
same experience here with XT
yup! i just left in less then half an hour , totally turned off
Old 23-10-2013, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Studlover View Post
Thread share to bros with similar taste, pretty SYT, Avg service was acceptable. List mine for reference, some was retired but just to demostrate what we looking for:
Jingjing 16W12(retired)
Yoyo 1654A(retired)
Xiaoxiao 1654A(retired)
Apple 1809
Ziling 1805
Looking through all the negative feedback on the recent batch of SYT..really not easy to come by a pretty, slim SYT with decent service and GFE. Really count blessing to have had xx - can really forsake the forest for this one tree
Old 23-10-2013, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 17
pga69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpga69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpga69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackimp View Post
yup! i just left in less then half an hour , totally turned off

I have same bad experience. But I refuse to leave the room I rather sit inside to make her sit there too. I tell her she can leave first if she want hahaha but she know if i do not leave the room she do not get her dues. She was pissed but fxxk her.. We should advertised for her. To all brother avoid xia tian at all cost.
Old 23-10-2013, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pga69 View Post
I have same bad experience. But I refuse to leave the room I rather sit inside to make her sit there too. I tell her she can leave first if she want hahaha but she know if i do not leave the room she do not get her dues. She was pissed but fxxk her.. We should advertised for her. To all brother avoid xia tian at all cost.
Yes both CC and XT over rated - definitely no match against studlover's list of fav SYTs who can also provide decent service.
Old 23-10-2013, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ArmyouM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pga69 View Post
XT my worst bonk ever, I second you bro . still very stubborn staying on our sillypore shore, should be deported by now.
Old 24-10-2013, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
colinboon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow... I thought I was the only 1 that had bad comment on her... maybe we cant click or what... but based on all the comments from bros here, I think she is the 1 with problem... wonder why she is STILL in the $150 cat.. maybe she should do some self reflection... =)
Old 24-10-2013, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

She got so jiaklat meh? For me is just no AR and her skills are poor but got bbj and French leh.

Though she often complain her pussy pain so you cannot thrust deep and you must go slow.

Like that only half my dick can go in and it is so slow that the wind just came out of my sails sometimes, if you know what I mean.

For her, you just really need to like her face and have the chemistry, just like cong cong.

But better gems out there for sure
Old 24-10-2013, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyouM View Post
XT my worst bonk ever, I second you bro . still very stubborn staying on our sillypore shore, should be deported by now.
I know she dont like old man.......so bad nowadays ?? Virus infection by her gd friend....
Old 24-10-2013, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 13
Influx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
I know she dont like old man.......so bad nowadays ?? Virus infection by her gd friend....
who is her gd friend Bro? Anyway I think she got BF liao lah
Old 25-10-2013, 01:28 AM
Samster

nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influx View Post
who is her gd friend Bro? Anyway I think she got BF liao lah
Her housemate n housemate buddies from other house all her kakis nowadays........only learn bad things from those girls wat to do.......
Old 25-10-2013, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
Her housemate n housemate buddies from other house all her kakis nowadays........only learn bad things from those girls wat to do.......
I long time never rtf her ,only tried her few times when she was new....she was great,can french,can 69,everything also can,willing to serve n alaways smiling n friendly.....if she really turn so lousy as i read nowadays......probably got boyfriends or learn those lazy tricks from the old monkeys going back soon,mix monkeys too long also become monkey........if this is the case then wasted.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1