The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-12-2013, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Libero's Hitlist

These two house I don't think can. The only house so far I have seen for this kind of arrangement is 2038 but also does not apply to all girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villian View Post
Can 1649 and 2033 opt for 45mins session for $100?
Old 13-12-2013, 09:45 AM
Samster

Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Don't think she does tarma. But you can go her house ask loh - 1805.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunZhi View Post
Can this girl do tarma?
During tarma session, can fuck both girls or just one?
Old 13-12-2013, 09:53 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Thanks bro, more for Xmas sharing.

Coco (1805)
Looks: 8/10 (She's a smoky hot babe, much like those clubbing babes I tend to bio)
Body: 8/10 (She's got quite a curvy bod and nice height to do standing bonk)
Frenching: 7/10 (Not those aggressive kimd but natural frenching with her and really like her soft lips)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Standard fare but her deepthroat is quite slurpy and solid)
FJ: 7/10 (Love her riding but not as long as I hoped for. Perhaps she was tired that day, wanted me to take over but came back to ride me again after I spooned her in bed. Buay tahan after second ride and shot out my load)

I did not think she was so angpai but not that easy to get her outside her house. Maybe she has some regulars at 1805. But really like her smoky sexy looks
i have been eyeing coco too...she certainly has the syt figure and sexy dressing, although face not my type so i din straight away call

Quote:
06 (24M13)

Looks: 6/10 (Was a recommendation from a friend, so ordered her and was paished to reject. Her roundish face did not appeal to me)
Body: 7/10 (She is more of a slim but curvy kind of babe)
Frenching: 6/10 (Easy to french her but does not seem that into it)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Solid blower, hardworking and likes to lick the cocktip quite a bit)
FJ: 6/10 (I wasn't really turned on by her looks so took her from the back most of the time, doggie was very nice and made her ride to cum. Riding was very fast and intense.)

This was quite a letdown for me. She seems to have quite a lot of fans but I think her looks really not that great. Much better cais in GL, so not RTF for me.
wah...zap zap
Old 13-12-2013, 10:02 AM
Samster

Bro comm, actually so far I have been recce some of the newbies also face not my type hee... Seen Alice and Yi Dian Hong (16w06), Model (1856) and also three of the newbies Xiaoyu, Lele and Weiwei at 1803, all not foxy and sexy looks for my type. Still the older angpais suit me, wish there were better IPOs to savour

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
i have been eyeing coco too...she certainly has the syt figure and sexy dressing, although face not my type so i din straight away call
Old 13-12-2013, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro comm, actually so far I have been recce some of the newbies also face not my type hee... Seen Alice and Yi Dian Hong (16w06), Model (1856) and also three of the newbies Xiaoyu, Lele and Weiwei at 1803, all not foxy and sexy looks for my type. Still the older angpais suit me, wish there were better IPOs to savour
Perhaps you should swing by 1431 to look for a LiNa ... Recommendation courtesy of Nakamitchi. I'll try to pen a FR on her once I've more time on my belt ... No harm to pop by Yap's den to check up Rong Rong too if time permits ... Or do a 2nd round if your budget permits ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 13-12-2013, 10:12 AM
Samster

You dudes are true pioneers. Already tried Lina, was a good pop, will FR soon. Rong Rong I also saw once but was hesitant because that time she was too new

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Perhaps you should swing by 1431 to look for a LiNa ... Recommendation courtesy of Nakamitchi. I'll try to pen a FR on her once I've more time on my belt ... No harm to pop by Yap's den to check up Rong Rong too if time permits ... Or do a 2nd round if your budget permits ...
Old 13-12-2013, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Rick555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Libero, I'm a newbie here...
Can I know the average damage of those girls you mention?
Thanks..
Old 13-12-2013, 10:24 AM
Samster

Bro standard fare $150 - love is all around

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick555 View Post
Bro Libero, I'm a newbie here...
Can I know the average damage of those girls you mention?
Thanks..
Old 13-12-2013, 10:37 AM
Samster

Ok more FRs to start the day. Some bro PM ask me how I managed to do all these girls in such short time. This is just my culmulative experience through the past months of GL offpeak. Just sharing since holiday mood

Eva (1612)
Looks: 8/10 (Sexy and chio babe, and always see her dress nice and tight so buay tahan chose her)
Body: 8/10 (Curvy bod with big B cups)
Frenching: 0/10 (No frenching at all
BBBJ: 7/10 (At least this department she was working hard for her mullah, nice slurpy with hand action)
FJ: 6/10 (Started with cowgirl was quite promising. But the rest of the session, was just not on the ball. Felt like just wanted the customer to finish her off in missionary)

Low service and chemistry girl for me. She is pretty though but on closer and longer look not so appealing. No RTF
Old 13-12-2013, 10:49 AM
Samster

Jiacai (1617)

Looks: 7/10 (She's has this sexy slutty looks that I dig. Not for SYT lovers)
Body: 7/10 (Slim and taut bod with around B cups, would be happening if she had bigger boobs )
Frenching: 8/10 (Solid commando action for her straight from the start, deep frenching and started unbuttoning my shirt and attacking my nips while stroking didi)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Loved her CFM face while blowing me. Unzipped me from the start, cleaned it a little and blew me straight up, shiok!)
FJ: 9/10 (She was a damn good wild fuck. Up for anything and any position. Got her real high fucking standing doggie at a corner with mirrors. Lifted one of her legs and pumped away till cum. I think she lost control in that position too )

Good ride, she is quite a favourite for many bros who like the slutty mistress type. And I think her dressing improve so much from last time when she does leopard prints. Excellent service girl, will RTF soon for me
Old 13-12-2013, 11:25 AM
Samster

Share another newbie I tried, also see positives from bro max_priest.

Lina (1431)
Looks: 8/10 (Sexy looks with a bubbly personality)
Body: 8/10 (She's aroun 1.62m, nice curvy bod with C cups and big nips)
Frenching: 7/10 (Again as with all newbies, quite reluctant to french but once in the mood, full on tongue action)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Good suction and love her slurping action but still way to improve to hit angpai level)
FJ: 8/10 (Had good chemistry with her and she is quite the teh kind. Pumping her felt like doing one of my ex. Quite natural and she gets a little violent when high hehe)

Fresh off oven, I think only here less than a month. Good service girl in newbie batch. Would definitely recommend her and Yin Duo Duo from 16w06 for bros who wanna try new catch
Old 13-12-2013, 11:43 AM
Samster

OK one bro challenge me to name my full list. And me not encyclopedia, cannot FR all lah. But this seems quite an interesting exercise, like walking down GL streets and remembering all my bonks for 2013. Anyway here goes for the record, only for the WL still working here.

1431 - Lina, Han Han
1606 - Han Xue, Sweet, Nana
1608 - Wei Wei
1612 - Eva
1617 - Coffee, Jiacai
1649 - UK, Xiaochun
16w06 - Yin Duo Duo
16w12 - Summer (no. 7)
16w15 - Coco
16w19 - Yan Yan
1803 - Lady, Xiaobei
1805 - Coco
1809 - Apple
2033 - Meiyou
2038 - Baihe
2041 - Yezi
2045- Feng Huang, Wu Ming
2047 - Jiani, Jiale
2062 - Apple
24M13 - 06, 33
2831A - Baby

Total score: 30. Total damage = $4500! - dang, did I spend so much?! - more than all my AWS gone even before getting it
Old 13-12-2013, 11:53 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Bro libero, I bonked 14 girls out of 30 girls in ur list nice long list.

Btw wu ming retired if I rmb correctly.
Old 14-12-2013, 10:04 AM
Samster

Thanks bro slyer, also just found out Wu Ming retired yesterday. Your ++ list is quite cool, some are in my KIV list

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Bro libero, I bonked 14 girls out of 30 girls in ur list nice long list.

Btw wu ming retired if I rmb correctly.
Old 14-12-2013, 11:36 AM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero;101$$$$2
Thanks bro slyer, also just found out Wu Ming retired yesterday. Your ++ list is quite cool, some are in my KIV list
My siggy list of wls very long cannot squeeze all wls inside due to character limitation.

Btw I think Yan Yan 16w19 retired. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Need to catch up with u & bonk those girls in ur list whom I have not bonked yet

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1